Ready Ch. 08

Story Info
Chocolate makes everything better.
8.4k words
4.77
28.6k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
driphoney
driphoney
79 Followers

Kevin stood in silence as her whispered 'no' echoed inside his head. Confusion and fear tore at him, the emotions playing across his face.

"But you said you loved me." He lifted her chin, forcing her to look at him. As her tear filled green eyes rose to meet his, his breath caught.

He could see it, the leeriness. She didn't trust him.

Kevin stood holding his breath, unable to move, feeling sucker-punched. Finally, he pulled back as numbness washed over him.

Reaching up, she laid her hand against his cheek, her thumb scraping along his day-old beard, trailing where his dimple creased when he smiled. It was an old habit of hers. "I do," her words were barely audible. "You know I do."

Sadness moved across her face and a small fear started in his stomach. Clamping down on the sense of alarm threatening to overtake him, he realized armed combat was not necessarily the worst thing he had faced after all.

"Baby, you don't have to make a decision now. I know it's--"

"Kev," she interrupted, "I'm here. Just accept that for now." She had been dreaming and longing for this moment, but she couldn't do it. She wasn't ready.

He started to speak, but she continued. "You know, when I got out of the Navy, I went back home for a visit before coming here. And I never wanted to talk to my mom so badly in my whole life as I did then. She always could see through a situation, help you work it out."

Deonne paused and looked at the floor before continuing. "I went to visit her grave. You know, I hadn't been there since the funeral? I couldn't, like . . . I couldn't admit she was gone, just bones in the cold ground. My mom; nothing but the name on a headstone and a horrible, awful date."

She swallowed and looked up. Kevin saw a sober acceptance in her eyes and waited for her to continue.

"Anyway, I hung out, helped Marc and Dad some with the farm. I took Abby and Kylie down to our old swimming hole in the creek We spent a day building the dam back up. I always forget what a country girl I am until I'm back home."

"Hoover Dam? Gonna flood the farm next time it rains?" Kevin's mouth perked at the corners.

"Not exactly. More like something a beaver'd be ashamed of, but gets the water up almost to your knees!"

They both chuckled and Kevin rubbed her shoulders before sliding his arms around her, pulling her against him. He caught the fresh scent of jasmine from her hair. Breathing her in was always like smelling summer and sunshine.

"How is your family?" Kevin went along with her topic diversion, not sure if she had a point or was avoiding the subject of marriage altogether. At this point, he was just glad they were in the same room and talking.

"Mmm, yes." A smile warmed her face again. "I think I heard wedding bells in the air."

"Your dad?" He really liked her father, but after walking out on Dee, he figured he was persona non grata in that man's house.

"Uh-huh. He's remodeling the kitchen. Helen and I went and picked out paint and material for curtains. He ain't fixin' that kitchen up for himself."

"You alright with that?"

"Actually, I am. It felt a little weird when I first got there, but then it just seemed natural that she should be there. She loves my dad and has his best interests at heart." She shrugged. Her always mobile expression went from thoughtful to mischievous.

"Marc's got someone helping him with the girls."

"Yeah?"

"She seems kind of young for a cleaning lady nanny type, but around those parts you take whatever work you can find. Josie and I went to school together."

"So, she's working out?" Kevin asked, a typical male without a clue.

"Oh, yeah. I'm not sure what's going on there, more than meets the eye, I'm betting."

"I'm glad you got to spend some time with your folks. Maybe get some of that country bumpkin out of your system."

"Hey!" She grabbed an inch of skin under her hand and gave it a twist. "I had a great time! You just need more practice at it."

Kevin rolled his eyes. Maybe Deonne didn't realize just how much outdoor time he actually got. Granted, he wasn't usually dealing with cows and roosters named Harold, but he had an intimate relationship with nature.

"One night," she interrupted his thoughts, "I laid out in the back yard and watched the lightning bugs light up the maple tree like it was Christmas. When I was a little girl, it would get so hot upstairs in the summer. It was impossible to sleep, so I'd get up and sit by the window and watch that tree twinkle. The crickets would be goin' crazy down by the creek. I thought that tree was the most beautiful thing." She looked up at him. "You ever do that as a kid?"

He shook his head. "Hmm-mmm." His army brat life had him living mostly in base housing, and his dad was enlisted, so that often meant apartments or duplex's. He had a different kind of childhood. He got his share of staring at trees now, when he wasn't in desert surroundings, but the twinkling he was often looking for wasn't fireflies.

She had stopped, and Kevin let her have time for her memories. He imagined her as a little girl, peering out the window, innocent and eager for the future, unsuspecting of its harsh realities.

"I had a lot of time to slow down and think," she continued.

"Yeah?"

"What I realized was I really did want to give this a chance, but you want too much and I've bent too much. So, it's your turn. I'm here, but for now, that's it."

Was she out of her mind? His turn? What the hell did she mean by that? Didn't he just fuckin' propose to the woman?

"What the hell do you want from me?"

Kevin cringed. Shit. Did he just say that out loud?

Deonne pulled away and her eyes grew guarded. Stepping back, she pushed around him and picking up speed, grabbed her purse off the coffee table.

"Dee! Baby! Don't! I didn't mean that . . . Deonne." He moved quickly to catch up to her. As he got near, she held up her hand, stopping him.

"You propose to me over a pot of noodles! You never thought out any of it. You don't even have a ring! You just expect to throw down what you want and I'm just supposed to be happy and go along with it. Well, it's not going to work that way! When you figure it out, you let me know! Good-bye, you fucking idiot!"

Turning, she jerked the door open before storming out.

****

A week later he still hadn't figured it out yet and she hadn't quite forgiven him, but Kevin and Deonne had entered into a sort of truce and were facing each other across the laminate table of The Barbecue Hut.

"I got the tickets. You sure you can get someone to cover for you on such short notice?" His look was closed. Kevin was in lock-down mode.

Deonne chewed on the barbecue she'd just stuffed into her face and tried to hurry it down with a swallow of her tea. Sweet tea. She made a vow to add another half mile to her morning jog. Southern food was going to be the death of her.

"No problem."

Kevin was referring to their upcoming trip to visit his parents. Deonne loved Kev's parents but she wasn't sure how well the visit would go this time as she and Kevin were definitely struggling. Glancing up at him, she noted his still guarded look and wondered if her own was a reflection of it. She wasn't sure how to handle this. He was usually so frank, never holding an opinion back, but now she couldn't read him.

Kevin looked at his watch. She had picked him up for lunch and would drop him off before heading back for her afternoon class.

"Guess I need to be gettin' back," he said while gathering up his unfinished meal.

Deonne looked up startled. She hadn't finished eating. It was unlike him to be so discourteous or unaware of her, her stomach clenched.

"But Kev--"

"What?"

"I'm . . . never mind." She wadded her sandwich in the papers and picked up her tray.

"What?" he asked more forcefully.

"I said never mind."

"If you have something to say, just say it."

Looking up at his hard features she felt sympathy for any of his subordinates who might need a disciplinary meeting with Captain Banning.

Deonne sighed and plunked down her tray. Her eyes softened as she looked at him, trying like hell to figure out what he was thinking, what she should say. She sighed again.

"Don't be like this," she finally pleaded in a low voice.

"You want something from me I can't give."

"That's not true unless you don't really love me."

"I do, and I've told you that. You want some . . . some . . . I don't know what the fuck you want. Proof? I told you I love you. I proposed. I apologized, did you not believe me?" He looked at her, searching. "Or is it you really haven't forgiven me?"

"Yes! Of course!" The look of hurt in her eyes was hard to miss, but Kevin wasn't so sure. He remembered that look of distrust that passed across her eyes the day he proposed. It was just a glimmer, but he knew what he'd seen. She wasn't upset over a botched proposal, of that he was sure.

"Babe, what proof can I give you? I'm back asking what do you want? What's gonna be good enough?"

Standing, he took his tray and moved towards the door letting her follow.

Pulling up in front of his building a few minutes later, she turned and leaned over for a kiss, but Kevin had the door open and was getting out without even looking at her.

Oh, God, she thought.

"Time," she said as his foot hit the pavement.

"What?" he replied looking back over his shoulder.

"Time. That's all I'm wanting." Her eyes pleaded with him, hoping for understanding.

"That's what you say, but I'm not so sure that's really what this is all about. How's that gonna help? Are you expecting it to really not work?" Even as he said it, he realized this was what had him tied in knots. Fuck.

"No. I'm just asking you for some time, that's all." Her eyes fell, then met his again. "You're gonna come over tonight, right?"

Kevin looked at her for a moment before replying. "I'm not sure. Some new equipment came in and it'll need to be processed."

Deonne watched his back retreating up the walk before banging her head gently against her fingers on the steering wheel in frustration three times.

****

Fuck.

Kevin sank back into his couch and stared into the tumbler of Jack Daniels he held in his hand. He hadn't gone over to Deonne's. The equipment was handled by his first sergeant and there had been no need for him to stay, so he came home. He fuckin' needed to get a grip.

He knew he should be thrilled beyond belief that Deonne was even in his life again. He should be grateful for whatever relationship she was willing to have with him. So, why the hell was he acting like a two year old being denied candy?

Ah, candy.

That was exactly what was going on. He wanted his candy. He grinned at the thought. Actually, he could have some of the candy, he was just being greedy; he wanted the whole bowl now.

Well hell.

When had he gotten so stupid? Why not go have some candy? And have some more candy the next day, and the next? Pretty soon, he could probably talk her into just giving him the whole bowl--a permanent, full-time, before God and the world, relationship. It might be old-fashioned, but he wanted her hooked to him.

Sitting up he put his barely touched drink down with a small thud.

Screw it.

Standing, he grabbed the keys off the bar and strode to the door. He needed candy.

****

Deonne opened the door to her apartment with a jerk, surprised at seeing Kevin smiling back at her through the peephole. Before she could react, Kevin leaned his body into hers, tugging her into a hard kiss as he stepped through the doorway.

Pulling away, she caught her breath and gave him a curious look.

"Wanna fuck?" He was grinning at her and she remembered what a sucker she was for those twinkling eyes and that sexy smile. Looking down she caught sight of what he was dangling between them. Her eyes narrowed.

"You bribing me with chocolate?"

"Is it working?"

"Lemme see," she said while grabbing the bag of mini Dove squares from his hand and tearing the wrapper off one.

Deonne closed her eyes and moaned as the richness of the chocolate melted and coated her mouth. Opening her eyes, she tossed the bag towards the table, not noticing that it missed by a mile. Reaching up she cupped both her breasts and gave Kevin a look full of heat.

His smile disappeared and hunger filled his eyes as he focused on her hands molding and shaping her full tits, twisting her shirt and causing it to ride up. His dick twitched inside his boxers.

He took a step towards her and Deonne put a hand on his chest, stopping his movement.

"Think you owe me more than chocolate, babe." The remaining hand gave one last squeeze before moving down her stomach to caress her pussy. With Kevin so close and her need so great, Deonne couldn't stop a quiet moan for escaping.

Cupping her head with both hands, Kevin grew serious and placed a gentle kiss on her mouth.

"Sorry. I was a butt at lunch." He placed another peck on her lips.

"Yes, you were. But you saved me six hundred calories easy, so I'm thinking of forgiving you." She let him kiss her again. This time it was more of a nibble and a suck, and made her long for his tongue.

"I was just thinking of you." He nipped at her again, enjoying the chocolaty sweetness and a hint of her. His hands caressed her waist.

"Sure you were." Ah, another nip and some tongue. She tried to capture that elusive treat and failed.

"Matter of fact, haven't thought of anything else since." His hands embraced her ass and brought her against his throbbing cock. This time his tongue lingered, sliding against hers before retreating and licking her lips.

"You haven't?" The words came out in a whisper because one of his hands was now helping hers between her legs and his mouth was suckling her neck and earlobe.

"Been cravin' my baby. Need her so bad."

Freeing her hand she worked his belt and jeans open. Stretching the boxers down, Kevin's turgid cock tilted forward and Deonne wrapped her fingers around its thick length.

"Oh, God. Babe," he groaned, feeling her firm grip both comfort and tease him. He was rock hard and starting to leak. She always got to him, but he hadn't recovered from his long-term deprivation, so he was about to explode.

"I didn't think you were going to come." She sounded a little distracted because she was looking down at her pale fingers moving over his ebony pole.

This was one time when he didn't think one hundred percent complete tell-all honesty was wise. She already knew he was a screw up, why make it worse?

"Oh, I'm gonna come alright. Any second now if you keep that up," he replied with a sigh, his eyes closing from pleasure as she bent and made a wet swipe with her tongue over the end of his glans.

His hands held her head as she began flicking the underside of his now throbbing length. Pulling her up against him, he drove his tongue into her mouth, fucking, then sucking her lips before leaning back.

"I need my candy first, babe. Can't be having the end before the beginning." As he was speaking, he started walking her backwards toward her sturdy, wooden table. Leaning into her, he reached around to remove the flower centerpiece and then sat her on the edge. Next, he started on the buttons of her white cotton top. Soon both her top and bra hit the floor.

Lying back, Deonne's hands found her tits again. They were so sensitive and had a direct connection to her pussy. A sexy ornery smile touched her eyes and she placed her ankles on his shoulders and rotated her hips for Kevin's benefit. She knew exactly where this was going and she couldn't wait.

Unsnapping her denim shorts, he pulled them and her blue flowered panties off. More cotton. No one made the natural look as sexy as Deonne. Spreading her legs, he leaned in and licked his lips, catching the scent of her sweet nectar.

"Now this is a much nicer centerpiece." His eyes were riveted to her glistening lips and puffy pink clit.

Pushing her legs back off his shoulders he lowered his head and placed a feather-soft kiss on her pussy. Then, careful to savor his treat and not be too greedy all at once, he skimmed his tongue over her swollen lips, catching just a taste. Deonne whimpered and pinched her nipples, rocking her hips upward trying to increase the contact. Feeling the sweet torture shiver through her body made holding off more than worth it. Splitting her lower lips, he scooped some of the tangy nectar out with his tongue, savoring it before skimming over her clit. Deonne's breathing deepened and more essence trickled from her pussy.

Tilting his head back, he looked at his prize.

"C'mon, Kev--"

Glancing up, he caught her eyes pleading to him.

His cock was begging him to sample the treat too, but Kevin wasn't going to allow that until he had her coming. Deonne was rolling her pelvis up at him in small pumps, little by little getting closer to his mouth. Once, she had come so hard on his cock, she'd squirted, wetting his balls, his legs and the bed. Just the thought of her doing it again made him nearly come in his pants. One evening in Afghanistan his team has sat around contemplating the joys of female anatomy when the topic of squirting came up. Kevin was anxious to try out his newfound knowledge.

Latching his thick lips on her pussy, Kevin sucked hard and flicked his tongue over and around the fleshy nub. Drawing even harder on her sex, he pulled until his suction was broken, before starting again. Slipping two fingers into her sopping pussy, he rotated his hand, letting the two bent fingertips find her spongy g-spot. Kevin started slowly, learning his way.

"Ohgod, ohgod. That feels so good! God Kev, don't stop."

No fucking way was he going to do that! He increased his thrusting.

"Oh! Fuck!" Dee's legs came down around his shoulders, squeezing tight as her back arched, every muscle straining. Faster and faster those fingers stroked and fluttered inside, his hand smacking against her wet cunt. Half whimpers competed with louder and louder moans and pleas for release. Kevin clutched his iron-hard dick with his spare hand groaning at the small relief. He had never heard Dee be so vocal during sex.

"Baby . . . let go," he commanded.

Then she was there. Drawn tight as a bowstring, Deonne whimpered, then cried out as her orgasm consumed her. Kevin pulled his hand away just as a plume of girl-cum splattered against his chest and sprinkled his face. Convulsing and moaning, shockwaves continued to tear through her before fading. Her pussy pulsed, still hyper-sensitive, the wetness glistened on her folds and ran down onto the table, dripping onto the floor below. Shaking, Deonne collapsed against the hard table, noticing for the first time the wood pinching her shoulder blades.

"Oh, God," she was puffing, still recovering, a stupid, post-orgasmic smile lighting her face. But it didn't last long. Between her legs was a determined man ripping the soaked t-shirt over his head.

"Look what you did, girl. You bad girl. Kevin's naughty girl," he teased, but his look was intense. He had his pants off now, and his eyes were fixed on her shiny wet folds as he pushed her legs back, giving himself a better view.

"Hold your legs, babe."

Placing four fingers over her mound, he massaged her quivering pussy.

"Gonna need to be punished, gettin' your honey all soakin' wet like that." His fingers smacked down hard on her pussy, and watching her hips jump off the table, his nostrils flared. He slapped again.

"Ah!" Deonne could barely stay on the table as he slapped her again several times in rapid succession. Her hips rolled up into his hand and her cries fought with her need to breathe. A fresh flow of wetness trickled down, dripping onto the table.

As soon as Kevin stopped to rub her mound, soothing her screaming bundle of nerves, Deonne grabbed his hand. Her hips humped lewdly, trying to stuff his fingers inside her throbbing cunt. Her hips rocked against his hand, needing relief, the inner walls of her cunt squeezing and pulsing. Allowing her to jam three fingers deep only one time, he brought his hand up, smearing her lips with her own cream.

driphoney
driphoney
79 Followers