Ready Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste yourself baby. Only bad little girls like you put out sweet little pussy like this." Her wet tongue licked at her lips and his fingers, slurping and sucking. Her body writhing with the need to be filled.

Leaning in, he mixed his tongue in with hers and his fingers. His thick tongue playing with hers.

"Mmm. Baby. So, fucking naughty. So, fucking delicious."

Smoothing his hands down her chest, he cupped and molded her tits as he continued to suck her lips and tongue before dipping down to nibble and suck on her delightful pink nipples. Latching onto one, he bit down and Deonne thrust up in reflex.

"Kev. Please."

Abruptly Kevin lifted off and, pulling her off the table, spun her around and pushed down, this time with her ass tempting his turgid cock.

Kevin inhaled, finding her mixture of fragrance and dripping sex intoxicating as he palmed her ass, the creamy skin warm against his hand. Pushing one leg to the side, he draped it over the corner of the table, exposing her lovely pussy and tight star.

Bracing herself on one elbow Deonne reached back and brushed her index finger over her clit and inserted two middle fingers.

"Why you making us wait?"

The desperation in her eyes as she gazed at him over her shoulder was all it took. Clasping her wrist, he bent her arm to the middle of her back and leaned against her puffy cleft, the fat head teasing and tempting. Slowly he sank deep, velvet soft wet heat pushing around him. Unable to stop himself once he was seated, he thrust hard causing her to grunt.

"You okay?"

"Don't stop."

Pulling nearly all the way out, he slid back home again, then again, each time going slightly faster. Watching the muscles in her back tighten and ripple as she attempted to work against him, he continued using her arm to anchor her to the table. His other hand smoothed along her back reaching her butt cheek.

Her pussy clutched at him, the wetness squishing out and wetting his balls with every inward thrust.

"Faster."

He allowed his rhythm to increase, knowing he might not last before she made it again. It just felt too good and he'd been on the edge too long. Leaning forward he moved her arm still in his hand up by her head and grasped her other arm bringing it alongside her face too. His chest was now over her back and his shaft was pumping into her, his balls hitting her clit with each thrust.

"So good," she whimpered between breaths, the side of her face pushed against the rocking table. The wooden legs scraped against the floor in protest and the joints creaked, but nobody noticed.

He was slamming into her now, his hands grasping her hips, hauling her back to counter her forward movement, and with each retreat her inner walls gripped harder and her soft moans grew louder. Watching his shaft sink between those puffy lips drove him higher. The tingling started in his tip and he knew he was done.

"Baby . . . I can't . . . so fuckin' close." Slowing his stroke, his throbbing manhood protested, but he wasn't alone on this ride. "You with me, babe?" God, his hands were shaking.

"Almost. Fuck, don't slow down."

Shit, if he sped back up, it was over and he could tell she was just a few seconds behind him. He knew how to push her over, bring her right along with him. Pulling his cock nearly out, he ran his thumb around her wet lips, then pushed back in, letting her wetness squish around his thickness, soaking his thumb. Bringing his thumb back around, he smeared and rubbed her juice over the sensitive wrinkled opening, and felt her pussy clamp down.

"God. Fuck! Baby . . . bab . . . ooh!" She was stuttering and stumbling, her fingers holding the edge of the table so hard the wood cut into her fingers.

Letting go, knowing they were together, Kevin starting bucking into her, allowing his cock to have its way. His thumb dug into Deonne's ass and she cried out in ecstasy. The table jerked and squeaked across the floor, groaning under protest and Kevin just hoped it held until he was though because there was no fucking way he could stop or hold them up.

Growling out his release, he slammed against her one last time as come shot into her quivering, pulsing center.

Shaking, he leaned against her back hoping the table had more strength than he did. Gasping, he continued to pump into, gentle releases, bringing them down.

"Goddamn." Leaning forward he pressed a kiss onto her back before helping her up.

"Shit, I needed that."

Turning her around he noticed the red slashes where the edge of the table had cut into her flesh.

"Baby! My God, look what I did." He rubbed his thumb against one of the marks.

"It's nothing. But I can't stand." Draping her arms around his neck. "I'm still so shaky."

Deonne shrieked as Kevin swooped her up and over his shoulder in a fireman's hold and took off for the bed, figuring his own wobbly legs would just make it. Dumping her on the bed, he landed nearly on top of her. Suddenly, with barely a protest in warning the left-side of the mattress gave way, hitting the floor with a thud. Deonne clutched Kevin's head as the world shifted, then they burst out in laughter.

"I can't believe the my table survived all that and the stupid bed went down without a fight."

"Your bed's a wimp, babe."

At that the other side crashed to the floor, humiliated.

"You did it now, you hurt it's feelings. We'll never be able to fuck on it again."

"That's okay. I got a bed. We just need one."

Deonne rolled away and slanted her eyes towards him.

"Don't go there."

****

She was going to need dental work. If she didn't stop grinding her teeth soon, she was going to crack a molar. Sitting across from her was Kevin, and next to Kevin was the lovely Shawntee. If the lovely Shawntee, or The Trophy as Deonne used to call her, didn't take her fucking lovely hand off his arm soon, it was guaranteed Shawntee was going to need dental work too, and that wouldn't be lovely. The thought of Kevin's old girlfriend missing her two front teeth brought on a tiny smile, but didn't lessen the jealous tension.

They were sitting around Kevin's parents large patio table celebrating his safe return from combat. Watching Ruth Banning squeeze her son in a death grip for three full minutes when they arrived reminded Dee that Kevin might be her lover, but he would always be Mrs. Banning's baby boy, and she knew a mother's instinct would bring an even more intense worry than her own. Friends and family were gathered around, sitting wherever they could find a spot. The only person missing was James, who had six more months on his deployment. Deonne missed her friend. The last time she'd visited the Bannings he was here. It felt a little odd without him.

An extra table had been set up in the yard for the children and Deonne smiled, noting the similarity to her own family with its tradition of The Grown-up Table and The Children's Table. Tom, Kevin's dad, was tending the grill, flanked by a noble rearguard of uncles and friends. If she weren't so busy shooting daggers at the lovely Shawntee, she would smile at that too. Barbecue was where her family and Kevin's parted ways. Her dad never stepped near food until he could lift it to his mouth with a fork, and the only outdoor cooked food her family ever partook was marshmallows and hotdogs over the occasional fall bonfire.

The Trophy giggled and Deonne's eyes snapped back to the trouble across the table. The bitch was flame retardant, she had to be, because Deonne had been shooting hot ones at her for the better part of an hour.

God, I have to get over this. I'm here because he loves me, he wants me, not her, she thought.

Remembering exactly how he had demonstrated that over the last two weeks woke her pussy and made her squirm in her seat, but doubts still remained. She mocked, but didn't Kevin deserve a trophy? A successful, beautiful woman? One that wouldn't make waves in the family? One that was more mature than she was? More sophisticated? A complement to whatever career Kevin chose?

"So, Shawntee," Deonne decided it was time to act civil, pretend to be an adult. "Do you enjoy practicing law in Atlanta?"

"Oh, I'm not practicing these days." Shawntee pulled her eyes from Kevin and the smile faded as she turned towards Deonne. "I'm back here now, running Representative Brown's campaign."

So, la-te-da! Deonne thought, any semblance of adulthood instantly fleeing. I'm sure next week they'll crown you Queen of the United States. She just hoped it was a smile on her face and not a smirk. Kevin was looking at her in an odd way and she knew her facetious thoughts weren't as hidden as she hoped. Attempting to straighten her expression she tried again.

"Really? How exciting!"

"It would be, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning!" She glanced at Kevin, "But I was just telling Kevin that he should consider getting out of the Army and into politics. He'd be a perfect candidate." She smiled up at him, continuing to push her case.

Kevin was shaking his head and a smile touched his lips. "No way. I'm a lifer."

"C'mon," Shawntee chided. "You'd be perfect. Don't you think so, Deonne? Brains, looks, military service." She looked at Deonne expectantly.

Deonne looked thoughtfully over Kevin with new eyes, she realized he would make the perfect candidate. And perfect for the lovely Shawntee.

"Political land-mines are a lot safer than real ones," she continued to encourage.

"And I'm sure you'd make the perfect campaign manager for him? And, better yet, the perfect candidate's wife?" Deonne snapped.

Kevin and Shawntee looked at Deonne with stunned expressions and she decided it was time to go elsewhere before her mouth got her in more trouble. Standing, she turned and saw Ruth Banning carrying a large bowl of potato salad.

"Here! Let me help you with that Mrs. Banning." Deonne fairly grabbed the bowl from her.

"Thank you dear. Didn't we talk about this 'Mrs. Banning' business before? My name's Ruth."

"Okay, Ruth." She smiled at the woman. "What else can I bring out or help with?"

Soon she was shuffling back and forth between the kitchen and patio carrying over-sized bowls and platters. Deonne was sure there was enough food to feed both Kevin's extended family and hers, then most of the population of California. These people might live on the West Coast, but they brought their sense of food with them from the South.

Turning she found herself blocked by a wall of handsome chest. Stopping her movement by holding onto the bowl, Kevin waited for her attention to move to his face.

"You're jealous."

"No, I'm not." His eyebrows shot up and humor lit his face.

"Yeah, you are. It's kinda cute on ya, babe."

Deonne glowered at him before turning away.

"You know you don't have anything to worry about, right?"

She looked up and Kevin saw that flicker of doubt come and go. The same one she'd been giving him since he came back. Would she ever trust him?

She wanted to pretend she hadn't a clue what he was talking about, but shame had her flitting her eyes around, avoiding his.

Licking her lips, she focused on his chest. "She wants you."

"No, she doesn't, but who gives a shit?" He waited a moment and when no reply came, he pulled the bowl from her hands and sat it on the counter. His Aunt Juanice grabbed it. Women scurried around them, orchestrated chaos buzzed. Deonne and Kev stood as an ignored island in the midst of it all.

"Look at me."

Deonne swallowed and met his eyes.

"Take out my wallet."

Deonne gave him a puzzled look.

"Do it."

Reaching around she tugged out the folded black leather, warm from his body.

"Open it up." He waited for her to comply. "Who do you see?"

"Me." She stared at the frayed and creased photo of herself taken on the boardwalk in Virginia Beach. It was a close-up he'd taken when she was talking and laughing, having just gotten cotton candy on her cheek. She had no idea why he'd picked this crazy photo of her to tote around.

"And when I came last night, where was my cock?"

Deonne eyes darted around hoping nobody heard him. Had he lost his mind? The memory of that cock stretching her, the leather of his parents car seat sticking to her back, flashed through her mind. That trip to the grocery for his mom had turned into a delicious quickie trip.

"Answer me, babe."

"In me."

"That's right. My hands were on your ass and my eyes were on your face."

Moving closer, he dug his fingers into those rich, wavy tresses he loved so much and brought his mouth down to hers. Thick dark lips brushed against pink ones, velvet soft. The small tip of her tongue flicked out, putting a dot of moisture on his lower lip and just like that a small kiss, one intended to merely show love and concern, flared into desire. Hot, fast licks and deep thrusts came fast and his hands pulled her tight. Her trapped fingers fisted his shirt into knots. Wetness seeped between her lower lips. She could take him deep already. That's just the way it was with him. She was a powerful sex switch he could turn on immediately with just a look, a touch, or even a word.

"Hey Kev," his cousin Jamal interrupted from the door, a smile splitting his face. "Everyone's waiting."

Looking around in mortification she noticed they were alone in the kitchen, even Jamal had disappeared. She pulled away to leave when he tugged her back.

His eyes were full of sex, and his hand came around and cupped her breast.

"I got a little distracted, I'm not done. Where'm I gonna come tonight?" He nuzzled her neck.

"Tissue?" she giggled, and he grinned.

"Oh no, babe. Try again." He squeezed his handful.

"In me."

"It's the only place I'm interested in, and yours is the only face I want to see. I love you Deonne. Just you." There was no humor in his eyes now.

"Does this mean I can't hate Shawntee?"

"No. You can't hate Shawntee." Now he smiled. "Give her a chance, she's nice."

Her eyebrows shot up as she recalled those elegant perfectly manicured fingers draped over his arm. Right!

Kevin and Deonne returned to the deck to find everyone gathered in the large traditional prayer circle, holding hands, as was his family's custom. Deonne awkwardly slipped one hand into Uncle Clint's and the other in Kevin's. His family were devout church-goers, bringing more than their nutritional heritage from the South. Deonne could not remember a time her family had ever prayed over a meal, and church was strictly reserved for weddings.

Tradition had it that ladies filled their plates from the buffet line first and Deonne sat staring at her over-sized and over-loaded plate. Dear lord, how was she going to eat it all and not offend any of the dozen cooks arrayed around her? Her fate had been sealed when she managed to go through the line between Kevin's Aunt Juanice and Aunt Cheryl, who considered it their duty before God to make sure the little white girl from Ohio did not leave hungry. Each had assisted, against Deonne's weak protests, with filling her plate, and Deonne had nearly required a U-Haul to get it to the table.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

Deonne closed her eyes and stifled a groan.

"Not at all, Shawntee." Deonne smiled her sweetest smile as the woman slid her perfectly manicured perfect body onto the chair next to her. Glancing at The Trophy's plate, she stopped another groan. Of course. Somehow securing a smaller plate, half was filled with salad, no dressing, naturally, and a quarter was occupied with a handful of fresh fruit. A thin sliver of meat graced the final quarter. Perfect.

Shawntee read the look on Deonne's face and giggled.

"You know you don't have to eat all that, right? I saw them over there loading you up. They mean well, but both of 'em are used to filling up linebackers, and," she shot a wry glance towards the far end of the table where the aunts were engaged in boisterous conversation, then lowered her voice, "they both could use to some portion control themselves." Shawntee gave her a warm smile, and Deonne felt her shoulders sag a little. This girl wanted her boyfriend and here she was starting to like her.

"I'm glad he has you."

Deonne's head jerked up, confused.

"James, love."

"What?"

"I love James. I have for years."

Deonne continued to look at her in shock.

"I'm just tellin' ya so you can stop worrying."

"Are you a mindreader?"

"Girl! It didn't take a mindreader to know what you were thinking!"

"Was I that bad? Wait! Don't answer. I was."

Deonne considered the beautiful woman beside her with new eyes.

"Are you the only one who knows you love James?"

Before she could answer, Kevin slid in next to Deonne, cutting in on the conversation.

"Babe. Why didn't you tell me you ain't been gettin' enough to eat?" Kevin feigned shock at her plate. "You need some more, you just take some off my plate, okay?"

Deonne rolled her eyes and Shawntee laughed.

Darkness fell, the food satiated, and the conversation and laughter escalated in the warm night. The light scent of smoked meat from the grill hung in the stillness. Candles were lit, and iced tea and beer flowed into the night. As the children started tiring, parents were pressed to leave, and soon after the older folks were saying their good-byes, being sure to seek Kevin out with parting hugs and pats on the back.

The next morning Deonne woke early, and lay unable to sleep. Finally giving up, she decided to head to the kitchen and see if she could beat Mr. Banning in making early coffee. Twenty-seven years of army life had built a solid early morning routine.

However, upon entering the kitchen, she was surprised to see Ruth Banning had beat her to the coffee pot.

"Yeah. Two nights of party prep and partying seems to have done ol' Tom in, he tends that smoker like it was a newborn. Grab yourself a cup and join me."

Sitting beside the older woman, Deonne stirred the milky coffee. Kevin always teased her, saying she liked a little coffee with her milk. One day she'd fired back that the only thing she liked hot and black was him. That had led to a very nice little sampling of hot, black things.

Ruth cut into her thoughts. "You know me, Deonne, I just say what I think, so if I offend you, just tell me to shut up and mind my own business." The Mona Lisa smile dropped from Deonne's face. Oh, no, she thought.

"Why did you tell Kevin no? You know my boy's crazy about you, and you sure put on a good impression of lovin' him."

Deonne gave a short shake of her head, a look hovering somewhere between worry and confusion and embarrassment on her face.

"I don't know. I thought I would say yes. I mean, all that time he was gone, it was all I could think about: us getting together, us having a life. I put it all on the line and gave up so much just for that one gamble. Then all of a sudden he asked and I didn't expect it. I wasn't ready. We've known each other all this time, but we've never really ever been around each other. We'd been apart for over a year, and a lot had changed. What if, after he's around me all the time, I drive him nuts? What if he realizes I'm not who he thinks I am? I don't want to say yes and lock him into something he'll regret."

"You don't seem to have had a personality transplant, honey." Kevin's mother smiled at her. "And I know that hard-headed son of mine hasn't changed much, except maybe to have sorted himself out a little. Camping out on a rocky mountainside for a year not knowing what tomorrow's gonna bring and realizing you threw away the best thing in your life might do that to the most stubborn of men. My son isn't perfect, but Deonne, he loves you something crazy. You've been under that boy's skin since college. Ain't nothin' changin' there."