Ready For Asuka Ch. 04

Story Info
Is Bayley...
7.9k words
4.42
9.2k
6

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Alexa Bliss or Bayley or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE women.

*****

Sasha Banks always walked with a confident swagger, but tonight she had particularly good reason to have a spring in her step. After all, she had just one a battle royal, making her the number one contender to the RAW women's championship, which as far as the public were aware was the most coveted prize in all of wrestling.

In reality it was up for debate, as there was another title which was arguably more important, especially to a butt busting top like Sasha. Oh yes, Sasha had a chance to become the Alpha female of RAW, and truly become The Boss around here. But with high-reward came high-risk, and it was hard to remain so confident about her chances given she knew what challenge was waiting for her.

It was the kind of doubt she couldn't allow to fester, otherwise she was lost, but in moments like this Sasha would have been a moron not to at least consider the worst-case scenario. One where she not only lost on the next PPV, but was completely broken and humiliated by the terrifying Asuka. The worst part of it being there was a part of her, a very small part, which wanted to lose.

To break. To cum just as hard as that pathetic bitch Alexa Bliss. Which again, was something she couldn't focus on, which was why she was searching for her beloved Bayley so she could celebrate her victory, and more importantly solidify her true role as a top, and banish away these submissive thoughts.

Given that Bayley had been one of the last to be eliminated she couldn't have got very far, and she was most likely just in the women's locker room, where hot little bottoms like Sasha's girlfriend were fucked all the time to emphasise their submission, and more importantly, the dominance of the likes of Sasha.

And sure enough, Bayley was right where she should be, and was even in the perfect position for her, a.k.a. on all fours with her tights down and fat ass exposed. However Sasha very quickly realised there was someone behind Bayley, playing with her bitch without permission. Unfortunately she didn't realise who it was until it was too late.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing! Bayley is my bitch, and no one touches her without my... permission." Sasha yelled the first few words angrily, then began softening her tone when she saw the familiar looking hair, and then when Asuka pulled her face out of Bayley's booty it caused her to pause, then let out the last word with a pathetic squeak. Sasha then tried to recover for the embarrassing slip up, and try to find a way to apologise without losing face, initially sounding nervous, before forcing herself to regain her composure, "Asuka... I, I didn't see you there. Look, I know you're the Alpha, but you can't just-"

"Yes, I can. I can do anything I want." Asuka licked her lips, staring at Sasha threateningly for a few long seconds, "And tonight, I've decided to reward you on your win."

"By getting my bitch ready for me to butt fuck?" Sasha quipped, trying to sound sarcastic, but unable to stop little hope shining through.

Then all of a sudden someone came up behind her, grabbed her ass and squeezed it roughly while purring in her ear, "Hi Sasha."

Hearing that voice caused Sasha to freeze just before she was going to lash out angrily, "Alexa?"

This reaction made Alexa giggle with delight, actually feeling like an Alpha female again for a moment, as she pushed her luck, "How's your ass? Has it finally closed up since the last time I fucked it? Ha ha ha, cause if I remember rightly, last time you couldn't sit for a week."

Which was all it took to send Sasha right back to when Alexa Bliss had been the Alpha female of RAW, and she had been getting butt fucked on almost a weekly basis. Naturally she had been constantly trying to take Alexa's titles, but infuriatingly she could never seem to beat Alexa, and her poor ass hole had paid the price. Hell, she even came close to breaking a few times, only to watch her tormentor be so easily broken by Asuka. And now?

Now proud top Sasha Banks was allowing broken bottom Alexa Bliss to greedily grope her booty because she was paralysed by the past. Thankfully she was snapped out of it, although ironically not by her beloved Bayley, who just wateched her humiliation. No, it was ironically Asuka who came to her rescue, by pointing out a pathetic she was being.

"A shame." Asuka sighed, "I was hoping for some competition."

"Competition... COMPETITION?" Sasha snapped, shoving Alexa back and then, unadvisedly, yelled at the Alpha female of RAW, "I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE! AND THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO BEAT YOU! ME! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR TITLES, YOUR UNDEFEATED STREAK AND YOUR ANAL CHERRY!"

Asuka just grinned psychotically for a few long seconds, making Sasha nervous, and then she laughed with delight, "That's more like it. Mmmmmmm, bring that fire to our match Sasha, and I promise, will have a lot of fun together."

"Glad to hear you're looking forward to your humiliation." Sasha huffed.

"Awww Sasha, don't be like that. Mistress Asuka wants to congratulate you on your win." Alexa scolded, hating that anyone was talking to her top that way. Then when she saw how her voice caused Sasha to freeze again Alexa smirked, and pushed her luck again, "I told her that the best way to do that was to let you ride my cock like old times, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, get your ass hole nice and ready for Asuka, because everyone knows you're a total bottom in denial about the fact that what you most want is a cock up your ass, but you'll just have to settle for what Mistress Asuka has planned."

"And what's that?" Sasha asked sceptically.

"I, am going to ass fuck your girlfriend in front of you." Asuka explained gleefully, waiting a few long seconds for those words to sink in, and for Sasha to tried to protest, before cutting her off, "While you butt fuck my bitch. Ooooooooh yesssssssss, doesn't that sound like fun Sasha? And more importantly, a fair trade?"

It was more than fair, Sasha had to admit, turning her attention to Alexa and looking her up and down with a wicked grin on her face, "So... a bitch swap? Interesting... mmmmmmm, very interesting. Wait, we're talking about trading Alexa for Bayley here, right?"

"Of course. After all, Alexa is the one to so recently and so thoroughly humiliate you." Asuka confirmed, and teased, cheerfully, "Unless of course there is some incident I'm unaware of with Mickie James, or one of my NXT bitches."

Turning back to the Alpha angrily Sasha snapped, "Mickie James? MICKIE JAMES? Who the hell would bottom for Mickie James?"

"You did." Alexa pointed out, quickly clarifying when Sasha gave her a look, "What? I shoved your face so deep up that fat ass of hers I thought your whole head was going to slide right inside it. Which wouldn't have been surprising, given how loose her slutty little ass hole was. And the way you ravenously ate that ass, mmmmmmmm, and mine? You can't teach that kind of enthusiasm, you know you can't."

"Perhaps." Asuka frowned, "But eating ass doesn't have to be submissive."

"Of course not, Mistress Asuka." Alexa said softly to her owner, before turning her attention back to her rival, "It's all about the context, and how you do it."

"Indeed. Which is why Sasha is going to eat your ass before fucking it." Asuka announced, then before Sasha could protest she added, "After she punishes you for stepping out of line. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, a spanking for a rim job. Another fair trade, I'm sure you'll agree?"

"Oh yes." Sasha grinned, "You're on."

"Oh, and another thing. This swap lasts until our match." Asuka clarified, hoping that Sasha would be too distracted to notice this part, "Then the winner takes all."

Normally Sasha would never part with Bayley for so long, but the chance to spend that much time brutalising Alexa Bliss's butt was too good to pass up, "As long as I get a good long while to teach Alexa some respect, I'm good."

"Excellent." Asuka beamed, "Alexa, take off your clothes and bend over."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Alexa immediately replied and obeyed.

Alexa made sure to strip herself as slowly and as sensually as possible, teasing Sasha and more importantly Mistress Asuka with her hot body. She then teased Sasha even more by wiggling her butt once she was on all fours in front of her, causing the so-called Boss to practically growl in frustration, get on her knees behind her, and give her ass a viciously hard strike.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Sasha brutalising Alexa's butt right from the start, which caused those meaty cheeks to jiggle and the sound of flesh smacking against flesh to be even louder than Alexa's cry of pain. Which put a pretty satisfied smirk on Sasha's face, even though this was exactly what Alexa had wanted.

Not so long ago this would have been a nightmare, but Alexa was so broken that she actually enjoyed the occasional spanking from Mistress Asuka, who was a real Dom, who knew better than to start out full force like this. Oh yes, Mistress Asuka started out slow and teasing, taking plenty of time for the humiliation to sink in before punishing her bitch's cheeks.

And of course, any amount of pain Sasha could cause paled in comparison to what Alexa got from Mistress Asuka when she was naughty, so if anything this was a nice warm up for that, as well as the butt sex which would soon follow. Because Alexa knew she had stepped out of line, but it had been totally worth it to mess with Sasha, and make sure she would be an easy conquest.

They'd known each other for years at this point, and honestly, Alexa and Sasha had never got along, and they probably never would. Hate fucking each other was fun, but that was as close as they could get to liking something about each other, so it had been really fun reminding Sasha how much fun they'd had when Alexa was fucking her up the butt.

Which she was paying for now, Sasha beating whatever small amount of dominance had surfaced back there out of Alexa, in the process probably turning her backside bright red. Meanwhile Mistress Asuka wasn't even paying attention, instead choosing to bury her face back into Bayley's big booty and get it ready for fucking. Not that Alexa could really blame her.

As the pain became a bit much for her Alexa thought back dreamily to the few times that Mistress Asuka had given her a rim job. She'd got way more lately from Mickie, the two broken bottoms gleefully preparing each other for their owner, or just trying to amuse her, but if Alexa was really lucky Mistress Asuka would give her the honour of feeling her tongue inside her ass, before replacing it with her strap-on.

Of course, even as she was spanked, Alexa couldn't help thinking about how much fun it had been tonguing Bayley's butt hole, especially to prepare it for a cock. Or better yet, making Bayley and/or Sasha eat her ass, the latter of which she was pretty sure was about to happen again, and she was soon proven wonderfully right.

"That's enough!" Asuka ordered firmly, Sasha hesitating to give another blow almost immediately, which made Asuka smirk as she added, "Eat that ass! Get it ready for fucking."

There was a long pause, then Sasha defiantly smacked Alexa's bright red butt one more time, before mockingly replying, "Yes Mistress Asuka."

Bayley wished Sasha wouldn't do that, because most of the time it was that cocky attitude and tendency to mouth off which got Sasha into trouble, and if there was anyone she shouldn't be doing that with it was Mistress Asuka. Thankfully Mistress Asuka just let it go for now, probably because in one swift movement Sasha reached between Alexa's ass cheeks, pulled out a giant butt-plug, and shoved it straight into her rival's mouth.

Alexa, being just as big an ass to mouth whore as Bayley, then moaned loudly and happily, first at the taste of her own ass, and then because Sasha buried her face in between her cheeks and presumably started tonguing her loosened back door with what had to be at least close to the enthusiasm she showed for Bayley's back hole on a regular basis. Which honestly, made Bayley a little jealous.

Monogamy was kind of a dirty word in the WWE, but it still hurt Bayley's heart a little to see her girlfriend with another girl. Which had never been more hypocritical of her, because she really, really wanted Mistress Asuka to ruin her ass hole. Hell, she'd wanted it the first time she saw her on a TV screen, as even from afar she could tell she would be an absolute ass wrecker, and she hadn't been disappointed.

If anything she had underestimated just how amazing Mistress Asuka would be at destroying butt holes, Bayley treasuring the short time they had together in NXT and greatly anticipating when her booty would once again be owned by the Empress of Tomorrow. And soon, both she and Sasha would be owned by this goddess of a woman, which bizarrely excited her and made her jealous at the same time.

Thankfully she was distracted from those conflicting thoughts by Mistress Asuka returning her tongue to her big booty, Bayley's moans, gasps and whimpers joining the chorus of the sounds which Alexa was making, as the two bottoms were thoroughly rimmed by the two tops. More importantly they were given some of the most thorough rim jobs ever, neither Mistress Asuka or Sasha shy about munching butt.

No, they shoved their tongues as deep as they could go into those loosened back doors and hammered away at them for several long minutes, which was especially torturous for Bayley who'd had a tongue buried in her ass pretty much since she got into the locker room. Which was only torturous for Bayley because she desperately wanted more, yet at the same time she wanted the tops to enjoy themselves.

Luckily for Bayley she was rewarded for her silence by Mistress Asuka suddenly replacing her tongue with a finger, causing her to let out the loudest cry of pleasure yet. Alexa was doing the same after, because not to be outdone, Sasha pushed two fingers straight away into her rival's ass hole, which just caused Mistress Asuka to smirk and countered by almost immediately beginning to pound Bayley's butt with her finger.

Of course eventually a second was added, but by that time Sasha was hammering Alexa's butt hole with her fingers, the two tops constantly looking back and forth between what they were doing, and each other. The difference being of course that even now Mistress Asuka seemed to be in control, while Sasha just looked annoyed.

"Spread your girlfriend's cheeks." Asuka suddenly ordered.

"What?" Sasha frowned in disbelief, before whining, "You can't mean me."

"Why not?" Asuka questioned.

"I'm busy." Sasha pointed out the obvious, "Duh."

"Alexa can finger her own butt. Keep it nice and loose for you. Not that she needs too, as either way, your dick will slide in there like a hot knife through butter." Asuka smirked, before snapping, "Now do as you're told, or the deals off, and I'll be taking both of you lovebirds home tonight to be my anal whores."

There was a brief pause, then Sasha did as she was told while grumbling, "Fine, but I swear to God you'll pay for this."

Asuka just smirked, and of course admired the sight of the proud Sasha Banks spreading her girlfriend's butt hole for a few long seconds, before she leaned down to spit directly into Bayley's back hole, and then firmly pressed her strap-on against it.

The delightfully annoyed expression on Sasha's face then slowly faded, as she became lost in the beautiful sight of that bitch hole slowly beginning to stretch, and then later taking inch after inch of dick inside it, something that Asuka was so lost in that she was barely aware of Sasha's attention also being captivated by it.

Which of course Asuka savoured by making the anal penetration as slow and gentle as possible, making it harder for Sasha, and easier on Bayley. If the latter was actually possible considering what a massive butt slut the supposedly innocent girl was.

Proving that point Bayley whimpered, and even moaned, with pure pleasure as her most private hole was stretched, and then cried out joyfully the moment the head of the strap-on slid through her anal ring and actually into that enormous booty. Which caused Asuka, and even Sasha, to chuckle with twisted delight at Bayley's sluttyness, which was again something that the Alpha female allowed them all to savour for a few long seconds.

Then they all became consumed by Asuka beginning to slowly slide inch after inch of big dick into that big butt, with each one for a different reason of course. For Asuka, pure dominance and power, and the pride of doing this to yet another female wrestler. Bayley meanwhile was obviously loving what she was receiving, while Sasha probably wished she was in her girlfriend's position more than Asuka's.

Even though the last thing Asuka wanted was to look away from another woman's butt hole being forced to stretch submissively for her she had to keep an eye on Sasha to ensure she couldn't try something stupid, although there was an upside to that. Namely, the obvious war that was going on inside of Sasha, which Asuka found so incredibly cute she was in no hurry to break The Boss, even though it increasingly felt like just a matter of time.

And there were other things she could enjoy, like just the visual of Bayley bent over in front of her, and Alexa watching on and definitely being jealous of the slut getting her fat ass stuffed. Most of all, it gave her a better appreciation of the moment her thighs came to rest against Bayley's meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of that dick was buried deep within that big booty.

"Sooooooo easy." Asuka moaned almost casually, before turning it into a taunt, "Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, my cock slid so easy up your girlfriend's shit hole! Ohhhhhhhh yes, she is a total anal whore!"

"Yes, she is." Sasha grinned proudly, and even lovingly, "Mmmmmmm, she's a total anal whore who I butt fuck every single day."

"Only daily ass fuckings?" Asuka smirked, effortlessly turning Sasha's moment of triumph into one of defeat, "I will fuck her, and you, much more than that."

Before poor Sasha had a chance to offer a proper retort Asuka silenced her by pulling her hips back until almost half of the dildo had slid out of Bayley's fat ass, only for her then to shove it straight back in with the kind of hard thrust which would make most women cry out in pure pain and beg for mercy. But not Bayley. No, she cried out in pure pleasure from the first hard thrust, and more for the ones that followed.

Something which captivated everyone into silence again, and Asuka was tempted to keep going until Sasha spoke up, or out of fear and/or pure stupidity simply cost herself the chance to get revenge on Alexa. But she didn't want her whining later that Asuka didn't keep her word, or worse, use this as an excuse not to pay the piper when it came time to give up her ass hole.

"Bayley, take over spreading your cheeks." Asuka ordered firmly, waiting a few seconds to admire the sight before her as her old NXT bitch did as she was told, then added, "Sasha... you may now fuck Alexa's butt."

"Finally!" Sasha huffed in relief, quickly grabbing a strap-on, attaching it to herself and covering it with lube before Asuka could change her mind. And of course as she did this she ordered her old NXT bitch, "Spread your cheeks Alexa! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty little butt hole I'm about to ruin."

"Yes Mistress Sasha." Alexa replied mockingly, even if she did as she was told, hoping to get an extra hard butt fucking for it.

"Watch and learn Asuka, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, this is how you dominate a bitch." Sasha boasted as she knelt down behind her prey, doing a good job of hiding her annoyance at Alexa's response, and hiding her fear as Asuka just grinned wickedly at her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers