Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...keep your hands at your sides. If you touch me, I'll stop." She said huskily, grinding her crotch down at his bone hard cock. "I...I like doing this. I love the way you're looking at me...the hunger I see in your eyes. Men look at me all the time, but not like this...not the way you are right now."

Drawing the stretchy material of her bra out away from her body as she pulled it up, she let her tits fall free, bouncing and swaying in front of his face.

"Oh god..." He moaned, his mouth watering for a taste of the milky white globes. Her nipples stuck up from her saucer sized areoles like little brown bullets. His cock throbbed under her, and he fought the urge to hump up at her. "I..."

"Shhhhhhh...don't talk." She whispered as she leaned forward, raising up and resting her hands on the back of the couch. Twisting her shoulders from side to side, she let her nipples brush back and forth over his face. She shivered as she felt his hot breath washing over her skin, and her pussy quivered with excitement. She felt a trickle of her juices soaking into her panties.

"I've never done this before...gave a man a lap dance..." she said, pressing her tits harder against him, dragging her spiky nipples over his cheeks, his nose, his eyes. She kept her nipples away from his mouth, artfully dodging his lips, knowing that he wouldn't be able to resist trying to suck on them. "Am I doing it right...do you like it?"

"I, uh...ye...yesssss." He panted, raising his head so her tits mashed against him. "I...th...unnngghh, I th..."

"Oh, no you don't...not yet...we're not finished." She giggled as she leaned back, reaching up and pulling her bra up over her head and letting it fall to the floor. Shimmying back some more, she eased back until she was sitting on his knees. Her hands came down and opened the button on his jeans, then pulled the zipper down slowly. "There's something else...something my boyfriend always wanted to do...that I want you to do...that I want to do for you..."

Gage stared as she got to her feet and moved slowly around the coffee table, then dropped to her knees on the floor.

Sylvia grabbed a pillow as she stretched out, putting it under her head as she rolled onto her back.

"Come over here." she said as she cupped her tits in her hands, arching her back as she caressed herself. She knew he was watching her, and that excited her even more than the sensation of her fingers squeezing and fondling her breasts. "You might want to take your pants off...you're not going to be able to fuck my titties if you leave them on..."

Gage leapt to his feet, banging his shin on the coffee table. He was pushing his pants down as he hobbled over to her.

"Mmmmmmm, it looks like you like my idea, huh boss?" She laughed as he almost fell over trying to pull his pants off over one foot without taking his shoe off. "Slow down...take your time, I'm not going anywhere..."

Laughing at his own eagerness, Gage kicked his shoes off and finally got his pants off. Dropping to his knees beside her, he groaned when she reached up, and wrapped her fingers around the long, fleshy spike of his cock.

"Put your leg over me...sit on my tummy." She said, not letting go of his cock. Stroking her hand lightly up and down over it, she watched as he did as instructed.

"That's good...now scoot up a little...a little more...that's good." She muttered as he knee walked up over her till his cock jutted up over her tits, jerking and throbbing in her hand. "Sit on my tummy...it's okay, you won't hurt me. Just rest your butt on my soft, bouncy belly..."

As Gage sat lightly on her tummy, Sylvia brought her arms up, pressing her tits together as she guided his cock down into the fleshy trough they formed. She smiled up at him as she squeezed her tits tighter around his throbbing cockshaft.

"Does that feel good? Do my big, fat titties feel good when I rub them against your big, hard cock?" she breathed.

"Oh god, yes..." He panted, moving his hips back and forth slowly, making his cock slide between the fleshy mounds. "I've al...always wanted to...to do this..."

Staring wide eyed down at his cock as he started stroking it between her tits, Sylvia felt a spasm run through her pussy. She moved her hands up, pressing her tits harder against his throbbing cockshaft as he stroked it slowly up and down over her body.

"Oh wow...you're doing it...you're fucking my titties!" She panted, watching his cockhead poke out from between her tits. "It feels so good! Your cock feels really nice rubbing on my titties." She squeezed her tits around his cock as she spoke, smiling as she looked up at him.

"Oh god..." He grunted, moving up higher over her. His cock poked out from the top of her deep cleavage, just inches from her face. "Lick it...oh shit, that's so fucking good." He groaned. "Spit on it, get it wet."

Sylvia watched as his cock bulled up from between her tits, then withdrew, slithering back into the fleshy tit tunnel. She leaned up, and when his cock poked out from between her tits again, she slapped at the tip with her tongue.

Gage groaned, then pushed his cock up higher, getting it closer to her mouth. "Again..." he grunted, his cockhead almost brushing her lower lip.

Sylvia stuck her tongue out, running it over the underside of his cockhead, making him jerk and moan. She leaned closer, pressing her lips to the throbbing knob of his cock, her tongue tickling the winking piss slit in the tip.

"Oh fuck..." Gage grunted, pulling back, then reaching down to force her tits apart.

"Spit." he panted, his cock jerking up and down in front of his body. It looked like a fleshy club as it bounced in front of him. "Spit on your tits...oh god, get 'em wet."

Sylvia got up on her elbows, looking down over her body. Her tits hung apart, and she tilted her head down and spat right between them. Gage started to put his cock back, but she put her hand on his hip, stopping him. She spat again, then rubbed her tits together, smearing her warm, wet saliva across the soft inner surfaces.

"Now...put it back and fuck my titties again." She panted, looking up at him.

She watched as he pushed his cock back down, and she crushed her tits against him, moving them up and down as he stroked his cock back and forth. On the next backstroke, she leaned up, loosening the grip on her tits and spit again, right onto the thick shaft of his cock. Pushing her tits back up against him, she smiled up at him.

"Do it...fuck my titties, Gage." She said breathily. "God, this is so hot! I mean, this is so fucking nasty! No one has ever fucked my titties before! And now I'm sorry I never let them!"

"I'm glad you didn't...that was one of the first things I thought about when I saw you." He grunted, his face screwing up in a tortured expression as he pumped back and forth through her fleshy tit tunnel. "I was going to wait to ask if I could, but goddamn...this is heaven!"

Sylvia laughed as she leaned up, opening her mouth and letting the head of his cock slip between her lips. She sucked on the throbbing, plum sized knob, then let him pull it out and move back between her tits. She kept her mouth open, sucking his cockhead inside every time it got close enough.

Gage groaned deep in his throat as his cock twitched and jerked between her tits, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He started moving his ass faster, pumping his cock in and out through the silky smooth sheath formed by her heaving tit mounds.

"Oh shit...I'm...I gotta st...stop or I...I'll..."

"No! I wanna see it!" She whimpered, pushing her tits harder against his cock as she brought her knees up against his ass, keeping him from pulling back. "I want you to cum! I wanna make you cum! This is so kewl! I want to..."

She was cut off in mid-sentence as Gage's cock throbbed powerfully between her tits and a thick rope of cum erupted from his piss slit as he pushed forward again. His cum hit her just under her lower lip and splashed up over her face and into her mouth.

Sylvia gasped as his hot cum hit her face, then choked as she inhaled the slimy, cloying liquid. Even as she coughed and sputtered, Gage humped frantically up and down in the spongy trough of her tits, sticky ribbons of cum spewing from his cockknob and raining onto her face, neck, and between her tits.

Gage looked down at her as he shot off again and again, hot spunk spewing out in a never-ending stream. Sliding up a little higher, he leaned forward, forcing the head of his cock into her mouth, groaning deep in his throat as the wet warmth of her mouth closed around his cock.

Sylvia's eyes shot open as he fed his cock into her mouth, and she moaned as he leaned up over her, resting one hand on the floor over her head and started fucking her mouth with his engorged cock. Cum splattered across the roof of her mouth and insides of her cheeks. She gagged when his cockhead pressed against the back of her throat, but she didn't try to pull away. Her hands came up, gripping the cheeks of his ass, pulling him higher up over her.

On the next stroke, his cock plowed down her throat, and she whimpered around it. A thick stream of cum poured from his prick tip, and she swallowed frantically as he withdrew. His cock spat another spurt of cum onto her tongue, and she swooned as she got the first real taste of his salty cum cream.

Moving his hand down, he slid it under her head and wrapped his fingers in her hair. His hips pumped up and down, feeding his cock into her mouth. He threw his head back, his eyes rolling back in his head as drove in and out between her tightly clasped lips.

Sylvia groaned, letting him move her anyway he wanted, her hands pulling on his asscheeks, urging him on. Her tongue slithered and slashed back and forth along the underside of his cock as it ploughed into her mouth, her lips clenching around the thick shaft when it felt like he might pull it away from her.

Gage didn't realize that he was face fucking Sylvia now, he was lost in a swirling maelstrom of sensation that beat at his brain and made his balls quiver and contract, forcing fountains of cum up his spasming cockshaft and out into her mouth.

His arms and legs were shaking so hard that he could barely hold himself up, and finally, he rolled off to the side and fell onto his back on the floor.

"No..." Sylvia croaked when his cock was jerked from her mouth, and she rolled over, coming to rest between his legs. His cock was still jerking and throbbing, and thick strings of jism wept from his piss slit. Wrapping her fingers around the root of his cock, she started pounding it roughly in her fist, her hand making loud squishing noises as she flailed it up and down the length of his cock.

Gage groaned, his hips humping up in time with her frantically pumping fist. His eyes were clenched shut, and his head rocked back and forth as he grunted unintelligible gibberish at the ceiling.

Wrapping her other hand around the knob of his spasming cockshaft, she squeezed it as she rubbed her fingers and palm over the shiny, cum slickened purple skin.

Gage bellowed, a tortured sound from deep in his chest as his hips arched up, and a spray of thin, clear liquid burst from his piss slit, rising almost three feet in the air.

Sylvia watched wide eyed, her hands never missing a beat as spurt after spurt of watery fluid spewed from his piss hole. She noticed that the more she used her hand on the head of his cock, the more of the fluid she made shoot out.

Letting go of his cockshaft, she brought her hand up, squeezing his cockhead between her palms and started rubbing them back and forth. She saw Gage wince, his hips pulling back, and she leaned closer, spreading her palms and spitting between them, then slathering her hot spit all over. Gage's hips arched up at the contact, and a weak stream of fluid burst from his piss hole, followed in rapid succession by two more. Sylvia rubbed the liquid into his cockhead, mixing it with her spit.

Gage collapsed on the floor, his breath coming in rough, harsh pants. His cock jerked and throbbed in Sylvia's hands as she slowed her movements on his cockhead. She saw him wince again, and moved her hands down, wrapping them loosely around the still rigid stalk. She moved her hands over its length slowly as she moved up higher between his legs.

"Your cock gets sensitive after you cum, doesn't it?" she asked, dragging her tongue across the top of his cockhead.

Gage's back arched, and she saw thick cords standing out on his neck as he clenched his teeth, letting out a pitiful moan. He relaxed after a moment, then whispered, "Again..."

Pulling his cock down so it was pointing right at her face, Sylvia ran her tongue slowly around his cockhead, making him jerk and groan even louder.

"Again?" Sylvia whispered, staring down at his cockhead. The knob was hugely swollen, and the skin stretched across it was a deep purple color.

"Uh...uh huh..." He panted, his eyes still tightly closed.

Licking her lips, she pressed them to his tortured cockhead and sucked it into her mouth. She ran her tongue in rapid, irregular circles over it, then slapped at it, moving it at random, never hitting the same spot twice with the nimble labia.

A full-throated scream erupted from Gage's mouth, and his hips arched up at her mouth, driving half his cock between her lips. Planting her hands on the floor on either side of him, she started pumping her mouth up and down over his stone hard cock meat, taking it to the back of her throat before pulling back till her lips were just under the flaring ridge of the knob. Her tongue beat a rapid tattoo on his cockhead, then she sucked it back into her mouth for another throat tickling plunge.

As she pull up again, his piss slit opened and spat a small spurt of liquid across her tongue, making her groan. This was thinner, less viscous than his cum had been, and it was sweeter too. Wanting more, she brought one hand up and started pumping his cock hard and fast as she popped the head of his cock in and out between her puckered lips.

His cockhead swelled in her mouth, blossoming to unbelievable proportions against her puckered cheeks, and thin streams of the sweet fluid poured into her mouth. Gage whimpered, his hands waving in the air near her head, but Sylvia kept up her relentless assault on his cock. She sucked and slurped up the tasty fluid, moaning in disappointment as it finally trickled to a stop.

Pulling her lips up over his cockhead, she pursed them in tender pulses on the engorged glans as it slipped free. Keeping her lips puckered against his piss slit, she sucked lightly as she lashed and laved her tongue over it.

After a moment, she realized that she wasn't going to get any more out of him, and she sat back, her hand still stroking lazily up and down his cockshaft.

"That stuff you were shooting out at the end, that wasn't cum, was it?" She asked. Looking down between his legs, she saw that his balls were pulled up so tight against his body that they looked like they were jutting out from it. The skin of his ball sac was stretched so tight she could see the veins and cords on his balls clearly.

Gage shook his head. He was still breathing hard, and he held his arm out to her. Sylvia stretched out next to him, resting her head on his shoulder, her hand keeping up a slow steady rhythm over his cock.

"Di...did I do it right?" She asked, looking over at him. "Was it good? Did I make you cum good?"

Gage opened one his eye, rolling his head toward her. "Wo...worst blo...blowjob I ev...ever had..." He panted, a teasing smile crossing his face.

"You asshole!" Sylvia laughed, leaning up and smacking his chest. "From what I was seeing...and feeling, and swallowing, I just gave you the best blowjob of your life!"

"A hun...hundred li...lifetimes." Gage grunted.

"That's better," She laughed, snuggling closer, a contented smile on her face.

(-)

"Bravo!" Julie yelled from the doorway. "Oh my god, that was in...fucking...credible! If I hadn't enjoyed watching you as much as I did, I'd be really pissed for being left out!"

"Hey you..." Sylvia smiled, giving her a small wave. "How long have you been there?"

"I got to see him almost kill himself getting his pants off." Julie laughed as she walked over and plopped down on the couch. She grinned at them as she started playing with her phone.

"Why didn't you say something...or join us?"

"Well, it looked like you had something special in mind...and when I saw what..." She grinned and shrugged, then turned her attention to Gage.

"Hey boss, did you notice if that big ass TV does bluetooth, or if it has any card slots?" She asked, glancing over at him.

Sylvia giggled, looking up at Gage's face. His eyes were closed, and he was still breathing heavily, but his cock was still hard as a rock. She was sorry now that she hadn't taken her jeans off, she really wanted to climb on it and ride him a little.

"I don't think you're going to get much out of him right now, Julie." She said, letting her hand come to a stop on his still throbbing cock, but still holding it possessively. "But I think I saw a book when we unpacked everything. I think it's next to the coffee table."

Julie leaned forward and looked down, scanning the floor around the coffee table.

"There it is." She muttered, then reached down and grabbed it. She started flipping through it, stopping when she found the section she wanted. "Yup...bluetooth and wifi streaming, and an SD card slot...no micro SD though. Too bad, but we can use an adapter card."

She picked up the TV remote and found the menu button. She started pressing buttons on the remote, watching the screen intently. When she found what she was looking for, she pressed another button, then tapped on the screen of her phone for a moment. She grinned as the screen changed, and the word 'connected' appeared in one corner.

"Um...before I press play..." She said quietly, looking over at Sylvia. "I uh...I kind of...um, recorded you guys...you know...doing it..."

Sylvia sat bolt upright, her cheeks flushing bright red. She stared unbelievingly at Julie.

"Yo...you did wh...what?" She asked incredulously.

"I had my phone in my pocket...so I kind of...recorded you..." Julie mumbled, not meeting her gaze. "I, uh...I can delete it...I mean, I was going to tell you...I did tell you...I just...I wanted to be able to watch it again...it was so hot, I thought I could, you know...watch it when I..."

"You made a porno of me...and you were going to...play with yourself while you watched it?" Sylvia asked in a husky voice.

"That was the plan." Julie said, finally looking up at her. She relaxed when she saw that Sylvia had a smile on her face. "I wasn't going to post it online or anything...I wouldn't d..."

"No, it's okay...you just took me by surprise." Sylvia laughed. She glanced down at Gage, then slid over and grabbed her bra off the floor. She started to pull it on, but stopped as she felt the cold, sticky cum coating her neck and the insides of her breasts. She got up and went over to the couch to sit next to Julie.

"You, uh...you've still got...you know..." Julie giggled, reaching down and picking up Gage's jeans. She held them out to her. "You want to..."

"Yeah, thanks." Sylvia laughed as she wiped her chin, then her neck. She ran the soft material between her tits, mopping up the sticky ribbons of cum, then dropped them on the floor before she pulled her bra put back on.

"So...do you want to see what I got?" Julie asked. "Or should I just delete it?"

"No...let's see it." Sylvia giggled, leaning back on the couch and putting her feet up on the coffee table. "I've never been in a porno before...I want to see how I look."

"A girl after my own heart." Julie laughed as she pressed the 'play' button.

1...89101112...14