Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(-)

Gage groaned and opened his eyes. He raised up on his elbows and looked around when he heard girlish laughter. Julie and Sylvia were sitting side by side on the couch, and both of them had a hand stuck down the front of their jeans, the other hand was groping and caressing whatever part of the other girl it could reach. They were both staring at the TV as they played with themselves.

"This is it...he's gonna cum...do the slo-mo thing again." He heard Sylvia gasp.

He looked over at the TV, his eyes going wide and his breath catching in his throat.

"What the fu...where di...how..." He stuttered as he slid back to get a better view of the screen.

"Shhhhhhhh...not now, boss." Julie hissed at him, her hand working frantically in her pants. "This is the good part..."

"It's all good...you got some really nice shots." Sylvia panted as she ground her fingers over her clit under her jeans. "I can see his cock throbbing as he starts to shoot..."

Gage got to his feet and walked over to stand behind the couch, watching himself on the screen as he pushed his cock into Sylvia's mouth, then started fucking her face, all in high definition slow motion.

"Oh god...look at all that cum, Syl." Julie gasped, her fingers plunging in and out of her cream soaked pussy. "He's shooting it all over you...fuck! He even made it come out of your nose!"

"Ye...yeah, I...I could barely swall...oh shit...I, oh fuck, Julie! I'm going to cum again." Sylvia moaned, her voice rising in volume and pitch as she felt a powerful orgasm sweeping over her.

'Again?' Gage thought as he watched them. 'How long have they been at this...how long was I out?'

"Me too!" Julie gurgled, writhing beside her on the couch. "Pinch my nipple...touch me...I want to feel you..."

"Jesus..." Gage muttered, his gaze alternating between the action on the screen, and the action on the couch in front of him. Reaching down, he cupped a titty in each hand, his fingers brushing over the areolas before starting to pinch and squeezed the nipples.

"Oh god...harder...do it harder, Syl!' Julie groaned, her eyes locked on the screen as her ass bounced up and down on the cushions.

Sylvia just grunted, then fell back on the couch, her eyes closing, a happy smile on her face.

(-)

"So, we're doing pornos now? Starring in them, I mean?" Gage said as he leaned back in his chair.

They were in the kitchen, and he had put on a fresh air of jeans. Sylvia had taken a quick sponge bath and put on another shirt, and was making grilled cheese sandwiches and fries, while Julie made a pitcher of iced tea.

"Well, it wasn't planned if you want the truth." Julie laughed, taking the pitcher over to the table. She looked at him as she sat down. "I came in just as you guys were getting into it, and I had my phone in my pocket...so I just shot a video. I'm not going to post it to YouTube or anything...but I think I'm gonna be watching it alot when I..."

"We..." Sylvia laughed as she brought plates over and sat them on the table. "We're going to be watching it when we play with ourselves...or make out. And even if he doesn't want to be in any more videos, I'd like to. I think I look hot doing all that nasty stuff. It really turned me on watching me!"

"Well, I..." Gage said.

"Oh fuck! That is so kewl, Syl!" Julie giggled as she grabbed a sandwich. She grinned at her as she took a bite.

"Aah waff finkin we couh..." She mumbled around a mouthful of grilled cheese. She held up her hand, chewed, then swallowed quickly. "What I meant to say was, I was thinking we could mount a bunch of web cams on our bed, and just turn them on whenever we feel like fooling around. We could put two on each of the corner posts, one shooting a close-up, the other a long shot so we get eight different views, then we can make our own porno flicks..."

"You know how to do that?" Sylvia asked as she sprayed ketchup all over a big pile of fries.

"I wish you had made chili cheese fries." Gage said, reaching over and grabbing a fry off her plate. He glanced over at Julie. "But like Sylvia asked...you know how do that? Set it all up, and edit it, get all the..."

"I'll make them next time...but for now, get your own damn fries and leave mine alone!" Sylvia swatted at his hand, but he dodged it easily and grabbed another one. She moved her plate a little further away and held her hand in front of it, blocking any further attempts.

"Yeah, that's no biggie." Julie nodded. "I can use movie maker to cut together videos on my laptop and make them into a longer movie. I'll need a desktop with a decent processor if you want feature film quality. I already have the software."

Gage glanced at Sylvia, trying not to smile at the contemplative look in her eyes.

"So are you imagining how much fun it's going to be jilling off while you watch yourself fuck..." He asked quietly. "Or are you imagining all those guys jerking off while they watch you fuck, get fucked, play with yourself like a nasty little slut..."

Sylvia flushed a deep red. She kept her eyes down, not able to look at either of them.

"It's okay, Syl." Julie told her. "I can't wait to see if I look as hot as you do when you're..."

"You do..." Sylvia and Gage said at the same time, making all three of them burst out laughing.

(-)

"Okay, we won't be able to use this tonight." Julie said, standing in front of the door to the new playroom. "The tape should sit overnight so it bonds securely, and I still have a few things I want to do, like getting the TV mounted. But I at least wanted to show it to you, so you can start fantasizing."

Smiling broadly, she threw the door open and stepped inside.

Gage and Sylvia followed her into the room, looking around at her handiwork.

"Wh...I don't get it." Sylvia said, looking down at the plastic covering the floor, then walking over and staring at the pool. "It's just a pool..."

"Oh you poor baby. You've led a sheltered life, haven't you?" Julie laughed, walking over and stepping into the pool. She held her hand out to her, then pulled her in with her. Rolling over on top of her, she pinned her hands down as she writhed up and down over her. "Imagine us naked, our bodies covered in oil...slipping and sliding, touching, licking, sucking..."

"Crisco parties." Gage laughed as he watched them wriggle and squirm against each other. "I've heard about them, but never..."

"The house brands work just as good, and they're cheaper." Julie said as she let go of Sylvia's wrists and pushed her shirt up. She started planting soft kisses on her areoles, nipping and sucking the wide bumpy rings gently. "You don't use alot of oil, just a few squirts on the bottom of the pool, a few more on the players. It's alot more fun if you don't use too much."

"Stop talking." Sylvia purred, her hand coming down, her fingers wrapping in her hair as she held Julie's mouth to her breast.

Julie moved her mouth over to her other breast, taking the nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it gently, then bit down lightly, making Sylvia moan. She smiled as she pulled back, then slid down her body and got to her knees beside her.

"Sorry girlfriend, that's all ya get for right now." She laughed as she got to her feet and stepped out of the pool. "I still want to get the TV mounted, and like I said, the tape..."

"God, you are such a teasing bitch!" Sylvia grumbled as she pulled her shirt down and got to her knees.

"But you love me anyway." Julie laughed, holding out a hand to help her out. Taking her in her arms as she stood up, she kissed her playfully. "Or you love me because of it...either way, you know you love me..."

"What are you going to do for a sound system?" Gage asked. He turned and looked at them over his shoulder. "And if you want to get this TV mounted..."

"Gotta work..." Julie whispered, letting her lips brush lightly over Sylvia's. "But I promise to make slow, sweet love to you later. Just you and me."

"You better." Sylvia whispered back as she released her.

"All the cables are connected, we just need to put it on the mount?" Gage asked as she came over and stood at the other end of the TV

"Yeah." She said as she leaned down, getting a grip on her end. She looked over at him and lifted when he nodded. "Why were you asking about sound? I was just gonna use the TV speakers."

Gage let her get her end seated, then pushed his side in and let the TV slide down into the mount. He tugged at it lightly, keeping his hand under it, then let go when it didn't move

"Good job, that mounts not going anywhere." He said softly. He stepped back, then moved around and got on his knees on the far side of the pool. "It's level, and the height is good too. We'll have a good view from the pool."

Getting to his feet, he looked over at Julie. "I have a surround sound system in the garage, never used, still in the box. We can hook that up in here. I don't watch the action on the screen that much, it's the audio that I like. The mix of music and sounds of sex are what get me off. I like to pay attention to what I'm doing instead of staring at the screen."

"I never thought about it that way." Julie said, looking at him in a new light. "There's some stuff I like to watch, especially when I'm by myself, but when I'm with somebody, it is the sound that makes it hot."

"Okay, I'll get the surround sound from the garage later and bring it up here." Gage said as he walked over to the door. "I have some paperwork I need to take care of, and I have a list that I'd like you two to look at. There's quite a bit that I want to get done around here, and I'd like to get started on it now that you're settled in."

"Oh my god! He's really going to make us work!" Julie gasped, feigning surprise.

"Yeah, as much as I'd like it to be, it can't all be sex, drugs and good times." He laughed. "Somebody has to take care of this place, and that somebody is you..."

(-)

The girls sat at the kitchen table flipping through the spiral notebook Gage had given them before disappearing into his office. Julie had a note pad in front of her, and she jotted down notes as they discussed plans for what to work on first.

"I wish I had seen this before I setup the playroom." She muttered as she poured a glass of tea.

"I don't think that's going to be a problem." Sylvia said as she turned a page. "That room doesn't really need painting, so we can save it for last. I think we should start up on the third floor, and work our way down, cleaning and arranging as we go."

"We need an inventory too. There's a lot of junk in this place, and I bet some of it has been here fifty years, if not longer." Julie answered. "So that means we clean out as we clean up. We'll let him decide what he wants to keep, but alot of it should go."

"So are you thinking about getting new furniture for some of those rooms?"

"He's gonna have to make that call." Julie said. "But we need at least two guest rooms, he said he has a sister, what if she comes to visit? We need a place for her to sleep. I'm thinking we take the third floor, we're already moved into the master suite, and we can use those other rooms so we each have a private space. I wouldn't mind having an office, or someplace I can work in."

"You're not thinking about...you know, having separate bedrooms, are you?" Sylvia asked quietly.

"God no!" Julie laughed. "I'll just start wearing socks to bed, so when you hog th..."

"Don't start on that!" Sylvia giggled. "But put a hea...no, two heated mattress pads on your list. One for our bed, and one for his. That way, we'll all be warm and toasty at night, and I won't have to roll up in the covers."

"We buy those tomorrow!" Julie laughed, writing it down.

"We need to go through and see what cleaning supplies he has. I know we're almost out of dish washing detergent." Sylvia said, taking the pen from her as she pulled the pad over in front of her. "Let's just assume we need everything, and go from there. I need to put together a menu so we can buy food at the same time."

"Okay, so we have a plan...whadda ya say we go watch a movie, then call it an early night." Julie said as she got to her feet. "I'd like to get started first thing in the morning, and I still want to spend some quality time with you..."

Sylvia just smiled as she followed her out of the room.

(-)

Julie smiled and held her finger to her lips when she heard Gage come into the living room. Sylvia was stretched out on the couch, her head in Julie's lap, sleeping peacefully.

He smiled back as he came over and sat down on the floor in front of the couch.

"Did you get everything taken care of?" She asked quietly, reaching down to run her fingers through his hair. "Remind me to cut your hair tomorrow, you're kind of ragged on the neckline, and I think you would look better with it a little shorter anyway."

"Yes, mom." He laughed, leaning against her leg. "But yeah, I got most of it done. I have some calls I need to make in the morning, and I may have to go out, but I'll be done by noon if you need me help you around the house."

"Good, we're gonna need a car and a credit card tomorrow, we're going shopping in the morning. Syl is going to put a menu together, so if you have a taste for anything, leave her a note. We need cleaning stuff to, so we'll get it all at the same time."

"You can take the Suburban, if you can drive that big ass van of yours, you can drive it." He laughed. "I'll leave the keys and a card on the kitchen table for you."

Shifting slightly so he could look directly at her, he smiled up at her.

"I want to thank you...I can't tell you how lucky I feel right now." He said, looking at her. "I don't know what I expected to ha..."

"It's the same for us, boss." She replied with a gentle smile. "You saw what Syl had to put up with, and it was only a matter of time before I got robbed, busted, or worse. Don't dwell on it. We're here, and we're not going anywhere...you're stuck with us."

He nodded, then grinned at her.

"So, what are the sleeping plans for tonight? I'm kind of tired, and need to be up early in the morning."

"We were going to sleep in our bed tonight, and maybe make out a little." She laughed, running her fingers through Sylvia's hair as she looked down at her. "But she went out about half an hour ago. I'll go make your bed if you think you can carry her in there without waking her up."

"I can do that." He said, getting to his feet.

Julie slid out from under Sylvia, making her whine in her sleep. She got to her feet and stepped over to him, letting her arms slip around his waist. She pulled him against her, kissing him gently, then as he responded, more hungrily. She let the kiss go on for a long moment before she pulled away.

"It can be all sex, drugs and good times you know...we just have to manage it." She said, looking him in the eyes. "I want to be your sex toy, boss...and her's too. I want you to be my stud muffin, my big hard cock to fill me, fuck me, and feed me whenever I want. And I want you to care for us, protect us, and love us too. Will you do that for me...us?"

"Cross my heart, ho..."

"You don't have to say that part, ever." She said as she put her finger to his lips, silencing him. She smiled as she walked across the room and went through the door into the library.

(-)

Friday

The sensation of soft smooth flesh pressing against him in the dark made Gage feel safe and warm. The hand stroking up and down over the shaft of his cock was what woke him up, and got his attention.

"Mmmmmm..." He moaned, pressing his ass back against her, feeling the soft curls of her pubes brushing against him.

"You're up...are you awake?" A soft voice whispered in his ear.

"Mmmm hmm..." He moaned again, his hips starting to move, matching the movement of her hand.

"Your alarm is going to go off in a few minutes. Do you want to make love before you have to go?" She asked as she kissed his neck and shoulders. "Or do you want me to jerk you off...so you can have a nice lazy wet dream while you dream about me?"

"Mar..." He began.

"Shhhhhhh, don't talk." she purred, her hand moving faster on his cock. "Roll over on your back, let me get on top of you."

Gage shifted slightly, and before he was even settled, she was slithering up on top of him. He felt her knees settle on either side of him, her hand guiding his cock between her legs. She sighed as his cock slipped between the lips of her pussy and she stretched out over him, her arms slipping under him.

"Don't move baby, I'll do it...let me feel you in me." She whispered as she started to move slowly. "You remember how we used to do this? I'd wake you up before you had to go to work...we'd make love in the dark, and if you didn't cum before the alarm went off..."

"I remember..." He laughed, his hands coming to rest on the wide firm cheeks of her ass, lifting her as he pulled his hips back. He arched up at her as he lowered her slowly, moaning as the soft, wet heat of her pussy enveloped him. "You always tried to keep me from..."

"Mmmmmm, that was fun...but the real reason I did that, was because when you got home, you'd throw me down on the floor, or bend me over the back of the couch..."

"And you were always wet, and ready for me." He laughed. He started moving faster, his ass humping up off the bed. He groaned as he felt the slick inner walls of her pussy squeezing his cock as it pumped in and out.

"Of course I was ready for you silly!" She giggled, writhing on top of him, her breasts flattening into his chest as she moved with him, matching his strokes. "I'd spend the afternoon playing with myself while I cleaned the house. When I heard your car pull in the driveway, I'd take my panties off and..."

"Oh god...I think I...unnnggghhhh..." He groaned as he felt his cock throb inside her, his balls pulling up tight under his cock. "Fuck...I'm gon..."

"Yes...cum for me baby." She purred, her hips moving in slow circles as she pushed her pussy down onto his cock. "Cum in me...you know how much I love it...shoot it in me..."

His cock plunged up into her, the fat knob banging against her cervix as the first fiery slugs of cum surged up his cockshaft and spewed from his piss slit. His arms came up, wrapping around her, clutching her to him as he shot off again and again.

"So good...oh god, that's so good, Gage." She panted, squeezing her pussy muscles around him, milking the throbbing shaft as it shot off inside her. "All of it, baby...give me all your hot cum. Fill me with it...mmmmmmmm, that's right...let it go..."

Gasping for breath, Gage relaxed under her, his hands running up and down over the smooth skin of her back. He smiled as she nuzzled his neck, and drifted back to sleep.

(-)

The annoying buzz of the alarm jerked him out of his sleep, and he reached over, searching for the off button. His hand found it on the first try, and he laid back, remembering the dream.

It had seemed so real. Margo had been with him, making slow, lazy love in the dark, like they had on so many mornings.

Smiling at the memory, he sat up and got out of bed, then walked quietly to the bathroom. Closing the door before he turned on the light, he went over to the toilet and lifted the seat, sighing happily as he started to piss.

As he shook the last drops off, he noticed that his cock was sticky, and when he brought his fingers to his face, the unmistakable smell of pussy filled his senses.

(-)

Gage was sitting at the kitchen table when the girls came in. He smiled and pointed at the coffee pot.

"I just made coffee, I was going to grab something to eat while I was out..." He said.

"I know, I smelled it, that's what woke me up." Sylvia said as she went over and poured two cups. She handed one to Julie, then went over and got the half-n-half from the fridge.