Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then she woke me up." Julie grumbled. "She pulled the covers off and smacked me on the ass, the bitch!"

"Serves you right." Sylvia laughed as she sat down. "Payback for yesterday...and last night."

"What? What did I do last night?" Julie asked, glaring at her.

"You promised to make slow, sweet love to me...and you didn't."

"Well if you hadn't fallen asleep, and looked so cute...and adorable...and precious..."

"Then I forgive you." Sylvia smiled. "Do you forgive me?"

"Not until you kiss it and make it better." Julie pouted, then stood up, pulling up her t-shirt as she bent over at the waist, her ass right in her face.

"Oh my god!" Sylvia gasped when she saw the hand shaped red mark on Julie's asscheek. "I didn't think I hit you that hard!"

"Well, you did, and it still hurts." Julie said, sighing as she felt Sylvia's fingers caressing her tender bottom. "Now kiss it and make it better, or I'll..."

Pressing her lips gently to the soft smooth skin of Julie's ass, Sylvia planted kisses all around over it. She lingered on the spot where the skin was reddest.

"Oh Julie, I am so sorry..." she whispered, her lips brushing across her tender flesh. "I didn't realize..."

"It's okay...it really doesn't hurt that bad." Julie giggled as she turned and sat down. "I just wanted to see if I could get you to kiss my butt..."

Gage burst out laughing, and Julie grinned over at him.

"Didn't expect that, did you, boss?" She giggled.

"Not really, but it...no, you two are what this place has needed." he said seriously. "Someone to bring it alive, to make it worth living in...it feels like a home now, not just a house."

"Awwww, that's sweet, boss." Julie said. "But what are you still doing here? I thought you said you had something you had to go out for this..."

"I do." Gage said, looking at his watch. "And I have to get going, I'm already late."

"Did you leave us keys and a card?" Julie asked as she got up and walked with him to the doorway.

"On the counter. The tank should be full, and it's a corporate card, so you shouldn't have any problems using it."

"Thanks, boss." She laughed, reaching up and taking his face in her hands. She kissed him lightly, then spun him around and pushed him toward the front door. "Get going, and be careful. We'll see you when you get home."

(-)

"Bleach, paper towels, scouring pads, three different pine scented cleaners, Mop-n-Glow, dish washing detergent, Tide, fabric softener, two brooms, two sponge mops, one ropy wet mop..." Julie muttered as she crossed off each item on the list as she verified it was in the cart.

She was about to go find Sylvia when her phone rang. She grinned when she saw that it was Gage.

"Awwwww, did you miss me, boss?" She purred in her sultriest voice. "I didn't think I'd hear from you for hours."

"I got done faster than I expected, and yes I miss you." He answered. "But I've got a question for you. Does your phone use a SIM card?"

"Yeah, it does. And now that you mention it, I need to pay my bill when we get home, or they'll cut me off...again." She laughed.

"Don't bother, I'm at the Verizon store, looking at phones. I want a new phone, and Syl needs one, so I might as well get you one too, and put you on the plan. I was thinking I'd get us iPho..."

"Don't you dare buy one of those overrated, overpriced, over indulged poser enabling pieces of Apple shit!" She shouted into the phone. "I swear to god, if you bring home even one iPhone, I will divorce you, leave your loser wannabe ass, and take my girlfriend with me. You will regret ever even thinking about..."

"Okay, okay...I get it! You don't want an iPhone." He laughed. "So, in your expert opinion, what kind of phone should I get us?"

"Get me and Syl a Samsung Galaxy Note Four. It runs Android 4.4, has a 5.7 inch screen, 32 gig of internal ram, and will take up to a 128 gig micro SD card, so make sure you get one for both of our phones." She paused to take a breath, then continued. "It's got a 16 megapixel rear camera, so we can shoot some really good pornos with them. The front camera is only 3.7 meg, but you can still Skype on it. Don't worry about getting me or Syl cases, I can get them cheaper on Amazon."

"These people must get a commission on the iPhones, that's all this guy wants to talk about." Gage said. "I'll tell him what we want, and see what kind of deal I can get on three. Hopefully, I'll be able to get out of here sometime soon."

"Okay, make sure at least one of them has a charge on it. I'm going to want you to record me sucking your dick...or maybe we can get Syl to do it, that way the camera will be steady when you shoot your load all over my face." She laughed.

"Jesus...you're killing me, you know that don't you?" He said, his lowering his voice. "Now I'm standing in the middle of the fucking Verizon store with a major hard-on..."

"Keep it hard for me. I promise I'll swallow it to the balls and suck you dry when you get home." She giggled. "I'll be on my knees waiting for you when you walk in the front door...kisses, love you...bye."

She turned around and saw two women staring at her, one blushing bright red, the other with a shit eating grin on her face. She smiled at them.

"My husband's getting me a new phone...and I get to suck his dick too." She said as she started to walk away. "Now I have to go find my girlfriend and tell her that she has to record us, but can't join in. She is not going to be happy about that, let me tell you."

"Well I never!" She heard one of the women say behind her.

"And that's why Phil left you, Patty...because you never..." The other woman laughed.

(-)

"Julie! Hey...Julie!" Sylvia called as she saw her come out of an aisle ahead of her. She pushed the shopping cart up to where Julie stood waiting for her.

"So did you get everything?" She asked, looking into her cart.

"Yes, mother. I got everything on your list." Julie giggled, bumping her cart with her own. She looked into Sylvia's cart, and let out a long, low whistle. "Damn girl, how many people are you planning on feeding? You having a party that you didn't tell me about?"

"No, but I got a bunch of marked down meat that I need to..."

"Speaking of meat..." Julie laughed, leaning close. "We need to get out of here and get home. Gage is getting us new phones, and I told him that I would suck his dick when he got home if he got us the one I wanted, so I want to be there before he gets there. Would you mind recording us...I mean, you won't feel left..."

"I'll do it." Sylvia grinned. "But he has to record you eating me out...and you have to make cum at least three times..."

"How 'bout I eat you out and make you cum once, then we sixty-nine, and make each other cum...and for the grand finale, we fuck each other with my double-headed dildo?"

"Go get the car." Sylvia said, handing her the keys. "I'll meet you at the door in ten minutes."

(-)

They had just put the last of the frozen and refrigerated food away when they heard a car pull into the driveway and screech to a stop.

"Shit! He got here faster than I thought he would." Julie muttered, looking around at the pile of bags littering the floor.

She grinned as she whipped her t-shirt over her head, and let it drop to the floor. She dug her phone out of her pocket and brought up the camera, then handed it to Sylvia.

"You just frame the image on the screen, and push the red button in the corner." She said as she pushed her jeans and panties down over her hips, then kicked them off over her feet. "If you want to zoom, you just pinch the..."

"I know, I've used one of these before." Sylvia laughed as she followed her out onto the hall.

Julie had just gotten down on her knees when the front door flew open, and Gage burst in.

"Oh thank god...you weren't kidding." He panted as he dropped a couple of bags and his briefcase on the floor and stepped toward her, his hands working at the button on his jeans.

"Close the door, and lean against it." Julie said huskily, knee walking closer, her hands pushing his aside as she popped the button open and jerked his zipper down.

His cock sprang up as she pulled his pants down around his thighs, and her mouth watered as she watched it bounce up and down in front of her.

"Mmmmmmm, you brought me a snack!" She giggled as she wrapped her fist around it, pulling it down so she could get her mouth on it.

Gage humped his hips at her face, his hands dropping to the back of her head as he tried to stuff his cock into her mouth. His hard-on throbbed in her hand as she stroked it lazily, making a glob of pre-cum drool from his piss slit.

"Easy, big fella...just take it easy for a minute." She laughed as she tilted his cock up and dragged her tongue up the length of it. "Let me get it nice and wet, then you can fuck my mouth all you want, and shoot that big load of jizz you got in your balls down my throat...and all over my face."

"Oh god...do...don't te...tease me." He grunted as he stared down at her. He moaned as she rubbed the fat shaft of his cock all over her face. "I...I'm alre...already close..."

Julie laughed, pulling her hand up till it was just under the rim of his cockhead. She opened her fingers as she spit right on the plum colored tip, then closed them around it, working her warm saliva into the tender skin of his glans.

"Oh fuck..." He groaned, his hips arching toward her, his cock jerking and pulsing in her hand. Seconds later, a thick rope of cum spewed from his piss slit and sprayed across her face.

Julie gasped as the first hot jet of jizz hit her on the bridge of her nose, and splashed across her cheeks and eyes. She pulled his cock down, guiding it into her mouth as another load burst from his pricktip. Closing her lips around the throbbing bulk of his cock, she started pumping her mouth up and down on it, letting his cum drool from her lips to run down the spasming shaft. She pumped her hand up and down over the length of his cock, her other hand coming up to cup his balls.

Gage groaned as her fingers closed around his scrotum, milking and squeezing his egg shaped nuts between her fingers, making his eyes roll up into the back of his head. His whole body was shaking as his balls sent load after load of cum surging up his cockstalk to pour into her mouth.

Julie drove her mouth down on his cock, taking it as deep as she could. When she felt the fat knob poking at the opening of her throat, she pulled back, then plunged down again. She sucked eagerly on his spasming cock, squeezing her lips around the throbbing bulk as her tongue swished all around on the underside.

Her fist was a blur as she shucked it up and down over his cockshaft, his thick, sticky cum making loud squishing noises under her clasping fingers. She twisted her hand back and forth as she stroked his cock, tugging on his shrinking ball sac at the same time.

His legs were shaking wildly, and Julie knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself up much longer, so she let go of his balls and put her hand on his stomach, pushing him back against the door. Keeping up her frantic handjob, she sucked harder on his cock, determined to milk every drop of cum out of him before she let him go.

Gage let go of her head, his hands grasping for the doorframe in a desperate attempt to hold himself up. He opened his eyes and stared down at her, wide eyed at her feverish oral assault on his cock.

Julie whimpered as the flood of cum eased to a trickle, and let his cock slip from between her lips. Dragging the cum coated knob across her face, she used it to scoop up the cum her had shot on her, then licked it off as she looked up at him, her eyes glittering with lust.

"Oh fuck..." He whined, his cock still throbbing and jerking in her hand.

"Say it..." She said softly, her lips working slowly over his stone hard cock meat. She sucked up sticky gobs of his cum as she moved her mouth over the length of it, then brought her lips up to the swollen knob, planting a soft wet kiss on the tip. "It's just three little words..."

Gage just stared down at her.

"Say it..." she said, louder this time. She started rubbing his cock all over her face as she looked up at him, coating her skin in slippery sheen of his cum. "I'm not going to stop until you say it..."

"I...I lo..."

"That's right, you can do it." She purred, her tongue slipping out of her mouth to slash back and forth across the underside of his cockhead. "I want to hear you say it..."

"I...I love you." He panted, staring down at her in awe now. "Oh god, I love you so much..."

"Good boy." She whispered into his piss slit, then let her lips open, sucking him slowly back into her mouth.

(-)

Sylvia let the video run for another minute, then hit the stop button. She looked up at Gage, then grabbed his hand and put the phone in it.

"Here, it's your turn now." She panted as she opened her pants and started pushing them down as fast as she could.

Julie laughed as she watched her roll over onto her back and spread her legs as she finally got her pants off.

"Oh please..." She laughed, scooping a glob of cum off her chin, then making a show of licking it of her fingers. "You look like such a little slut...dropping yer drawers, spreading yer juicy little beaver, and I guess you just expect me to just dive in and eat at the 'Y'..."

"But you said..."

"Yes, I said I would eat you out, then we'd sixty-nine..." She looked up at Gage and smiled, then turned back to Sylvia. "Then we'd fuck with my eighteen inch...double headed...dildo. I just didn't say where."

"Oh shit...eighteen inches..." Gage muttered.

"Yup, and big around as a beer bottle..." She said, looking up at him, her eyes gleaming playfully. "It's gonna look so hot stretching her pretty little pussy...and she's gonna love the way I fuck her..."

"OH GOD!!" Sylvia whimpered, her hands running up and down over the cream coated lips of her pussy. "Please...just do it! Eat me, fuck me...but please...just make me cum!"

"Fucking on a cold, hard floor just seems so uncomfortable." Julie said as she got to her feet and walked toward the kitchen. She stopped in the doorway, smiling at both of them. "Especially when we have a nice warm playroom, with pornos, and a never used oil pit...I vote for option 'B', any opposed?"

Gage and Sylvia just stared at her, then started to smile.

"The ayes have it." Julie laughed, turning back into the kitchen. "Get your asses upstairs. I'll get the oil."

(-)

"Please Gage..." Julie heard Sylvia say as she got close to the playroom door. "Just put it in for a minute. Julie won't mind, I promise."

Trying not to laugh, she stepped into the doorway. She smiled as she saw Sylvia pressing her body up against him, her hand on his cock as she humped her pussy up and down against his leg.

"But I do mind." She said as she stepped into the room, trying to put an edge to her voice. She glared at Sylvia, doing her best not to smile. "I go out of my way to set all this up for you, so I could show you how much I care about you, then I come in here and find you trying to hump him like some little bitch in heat!"

"But I...we were jus..."

"I don't want to hear it, Syl." She pouted as she walked over and picked up a battered old knapsack laying against the wall. She opened the zipper, dug around inside and a moment later pulled out plastic bag with what looked like an oversized purple horseshoe in it.

She tossed the bag on the floor next to the pool, then flipped the top of the plastic bottle she was holding open. She squirted a stream of oil over the bottom of the pool, moving it from side to side as she went from one end to the other.

Looking over her shoulder, she stepped into the pool, dropped to her knees, then sprawled out, wriggling and squirming all over. She rolled from side to side, then slid from end to end, giggling as she spread the oil all over the mattress.

Sylvia and Gage came over, staring down at her as she rolled around on the slippery surface. Sliding over to them, she tossed the bottle to Gage, then grabbed Sylvia's hand and pulled her in with her.

"Hit her with the oil, boss." She laughed as she pulled Sylvia on top of her, wrapping her arms and legs around her.

Sylvia squealed as he hosed her with a stream of oil, then purred with delight as Julie started running her hands all over her body, rubbing the oil into her skin.

"Oh shit, that feels incredible!" She laughed.

"Yeah, you think that feels good?" Julie laughed, pushing her off then slithering up on top of her and straddling her leg, planting her own between Sylvia's. She started humping up and down on her, grinding her thigh against the fur-lined slit of her pussy. At the same time, she worked her own oil slickened pussy over the soft smooth skin of the other girl's thigh.

Gage sat the oil bottle down on the floor, then pulled a chair over next to the pool and sat down, kicking his feet up on the side of it. Leaning back in his chair, he pointed the camera at them, grinning as he watched the action on the little screen.

"You said you were gonna eat me." Sylvia panted, wrapping her fingers in Julie's hair, then pulling her down, kissing her hungrily.

"I will..." Julie giggled, sprawling out on her so their tits mashed against each other, slipping and sliding on the oil covering her body." I just want to get you warmed up a little..."

"Warmed up? Are you fucking kidding me!" Sylvia laughed, pushing her off, then grabbing a leg and pulling her back over her so she was laying across her. "I'll warm your ass until you lick my pussy like you promised you teasing little bitch!"

She brought her hand down toward one exposed asscheek, but Julie managed to twist to one side, and it glanced off harmlessly.

Julie giggled, leaning up over her and got her mouth on one slippery tit mound. She sucked the stiff nipple into her mouth, then clamped her teeth down on it, nibbling at if gently. One of her hands dropped down between her legs, and Sylvia moaned as she plunged two fingers into her cream soaked cunt hole.

"Oh shit...that's no fair, you're cheating." Sylvia whined, spreading her legs wider as Julie started pumping her fingers briskly in and out of her pussy. She humped her pussy up at the stiff digits, shaking her ass from side to side at the same time.

"All's fair, girlfriend." Julie laughed as she squirmed out of her grasp. "But you're right, you are hot, aren't you. Your little pussy is positively dripping...and I gotta get me a taste."

Pushing off of her, she rolled over onto her back, then flipped around and got up on her knees between Syl's legs. Sylvia skittered back, giggling as she leaned against the wall, then spread her legs, waggling one finger at her in a come hither gesture.

Julie grinned as she crawled up between her legs, putting her hands on the insides of her thighs as she pressed her face into the hairlined crease of her pussy. Her tongue darted out and she dragged it up the length of her pussy slit, swishing it back and forth, lapping up spicy droplets of cream.

Gage groaned as he saw her get up on her knees, spreading them wide apart. Her ass gleamed with a slick sheen of oil, and her pussylips glittered with a mixture of pussy juice and oil. It was a mouth watering sight, and it took all his will power to resist the urge to just climb in and plow his cock into her and fuck her till he came again.

"Yesssssss!! Finally!" Sylvia moaned, wriggling to one side so she was nestled in the corner of the pool. Her hands moved down, pulling Julie along with her, guiding her mouth up and down over her pussy as she laid back, savoring the delightful sensations the other girls mouth was giving her.

"God I love to eat your pussy." Julie mumbled into the cream coated cleft, her tongue slapping and lashing about wildly. She whisked her face from side to side, then sucked one puffy pussylip into her mouth, nibbling at it teasingly.