Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liar!" Sylvia laughed, moaning as her nose pressed into the stiff nubbin of her clit. "You've been promising to eat me for two days! Then you never do it!"

"Awwwww, poor baby." Julie mumbled around a mouthful of pussy. She stabbed her tongue between the fleshy lips, poking it in and out rapidly, then plastering her mouth to the tight hole as she jammed her tongue in as far as it would go into it. She sucked hungrily as she fucked her tongue in and out, swallowing hot pussy juice as it poured into her mouth.

She knew that she could make her friend cum anytime she wanted, but she was enjoying herself, and she wanted to prolong it as long as she could. She eased back, then grabbed her ankle and flipped her over, pushing her knees up so her ass rose up in front of her.

Sylvia gasped as she was turned onto her belly, but got up on her knees as she felt Julie trying to position her. Her head was jammed into the corner and she whimpered as she felt Julie spread the cheeks of her ass, then drag her tongue up and down the musky crack.

"Oh god!" She groaned as she felt her run her tongue around her asshole, then poke at the wrinkled pink ring. She squirmed and pressed her ass back at her, moaning deep in her throat. "Nooooooo, please...not there...I...I'm all dirty..."

"Your mouth says no, no, no, but you ass says yes, yes, yes." Julie giggled, spreading the fleshy cheeks of her ass wider as she wriggled her tongue against wrinkled the pink rosette. Stiffening her nimble labia, she snaked it slowly into the tight opening.

Sylvia's legs trembled as the unfamiliar, but not completely unwelcome sensations rippled from her asshole, into her pussy, then spread like a sensuous rash over her entire body. She whimpered pitifully as her body betrayed her, her hips pushing back of their own accord to meet the oral assault on her asshole. She surrendered to it without realizing that she had.

Julie made loud snuffling and snorting noises as she fucked her tongue in and out of the winking pink ring of her ass pucker. She could feel Sylvia pushing back at her, humping her ass at her face, egging her on, even as she begged her not to do it.

She moved her hand down, running her hand over the gaping wet slit of her pussy, then eased two fingers into the tight wet hole. Stroking them in and out slowly, she teased her, pushing them in deep, then pulling back to run them around the tight ring of muscle guarding her pussy mouth.

"Oh god...oh please...please, Julie...le...let me...cu...cum." She panted, reaching between her legs and trying to grab her hand, wanting to use her fingers to fuck herself with.

Julie knew that she had her at the breaking point, and that no matter what she did now, her friend was going to cum. The goal now, was to make sure that it was a mindblowing orgasm like nothing the other girl had ever experienced.

Pulling back suddenly, she dropped onto her back and slid up under her. Reaching up and grabbing her asscheeks, she pulled her pussy down, and starting planting sloppy wet kisses all over the swollen pink lips, slapping at them playfully with her tongue. Wriggling up a little higher, she pressed her lips to the stiff little button of her clit, then sucked it into her mouth.

Sylvia's pussy exploded at the first contact with her clit. A flood of warm pussy juice poured from her, soaking Julie's chin and neck as she started sucking on the tender nubbin. Groaning deep in her throat, she ground her cunt down on her face, almost like she was trying to fuck her mouth with her clit.

Julie locked her lips around the rigid nub of her clit, sucking on it ravenously. Her tongue slapped at the tip, then swished across the underside in alternating strokes. Moving one hand off her ass, she drilled two fingers up into the juice dripping hole, fucking them in and out roughly.

"OH GOD YEEESSSSSSS!! Fffuuuucccckkkkk meeeeeeeee!!" Sylvia screamed, raising up and grabbing onto the sides of the pool. Her whole body shook as she started cumming, her ass swinging from side to side as she tried to keep her clit in Julie's mouth. "Yeeessssss!! I...I...oh shit...FINALLLLYYYYYYY!!"

Bombs burst behind her eyes as sirens wailed in her head. Hot waves of pleasure surged over her, starting in her pussy, then swelling over her entire body, sending her up to, then over the crest of ecstatic delight. Throwing her head back, she screamed at the ceiling, a long, ear splitting shriek that went on for long moments, stopping only when she sagged against the side of the pool, gasping for breath.

Julie kept up her ruthless labial attack on her clit while her paired fingers fucked frantically in and out of her pussy. There was only one more card in her erotic repertoire for her to play to make this the best cum her friend had ever had.

Her middle finger slipped slowly down the crack of Sylvia's ass, and when she felt the tight, puckered opening of her asshole under it, she plunged it up inside, burying it to the knuckle.

Sylvia's head shot up, her eyes wide as saucers as she felt the stiff finger plugging her asshole. Her mouth opened, her lips moving, but no sound came out. She took a deep breath, her hands clenching into fists on the sides of the pool. Her ass jerked down on the invading digit, and a plaintive whine escaped her lips.

Her thighs clenched around Julie's head, trapping her in the sloppy wet pit of her pussy. Writhing mindlessly, she jerked her ass back and forth, her pussy and ass muscles tightening in alternating spasms. A bright light appeared in front of her unseeing eyes, growing slowly, coming at her. She smiled beatifically, leaning toward it, letting it engulf her in its warm, all encompassing depths.

Julie felt her go limp on top of her, and slowed the movements of her fingers. She shimmied down a little, licking at the wide spread lips of her pussy, then sucking her fingers into her mouth, moaning happily as she licked them clean.

(-)

Gage let the video run for another minute after he saw Sylvia collapse against the side of the pool, then hit the stop button when he saw Julie slip out from under her. He sat the phone on his chair as he stood up, then pushed his pants down, stepping out of them quickly.

Julie smiled as she felt him step into the pool, then spread her legs wider, moving up between them as he stretched out over her.

"Mmmmmm, you read my mind." She purred, her eyes still closed, then gasped as his bone hard cock drove slowly up into her. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she writhed under him, savoring the cunt filling bulk of his cock.

Gage got his arms under her, lifting her off the mattress. He rested on his elbows as he started shuttling her up and down over the length of his cock, pulling out until just the fat knob spread her puffy pussylips, then bulling back in.

"Slow...do it slow..." She whispered. Her heels moved down, digging in under his asscheeks. She pumped them up and down slowly, showing him how she wanted him to fuck her. "Short, slow strokes. I want it slow, boss. Fuck me...use my pussy...cum in me...but do it slow...mmmmm, really, really slow."

"You're going to kill me..." He chuckled, moving her oil slicked body against him. Her tits flattened against his chest, and her pubes meshed with his as he worked his hips in slow circles, keeping his cock buried inside her.

"Probably." She giggled, shaking her tits into his chest. "But you'll die with a smile on your face."

He pulled out halfway, then slipped back into her with a maddeningly slow stroke that made his eyes roll up in his head. He repeated the stroke when he heard her whimper, then started alternating the depth, keeping up the same teasingly slow pace as he pumped it in and out.

Julie smiled, keeping her eyes closed. Using her heels to pull him into her, she writhed like an animal under him as he fucked her.

"Say it." He whispered, his lips brushing the soft shell of her ear.

"Fuck me..." She purred.

He smiled, pulling her down suddenly so his cock plowed balls deep into her pussy.

"Say it." He said again, his tongue brushing against the soft skin of her neck.

"Fu...fuck me...slow..." She grunted, her pussy spasming around his slowly stroking cockshaft.

Spreading his knees wider, he raised up, lifting her along with him. He brought his hands down under her ass, letting her weight settle on the length of his cock. His cockhead was pressing against her cervix and his pubic bone ground into her clit as he held her against him.

Julie groaned, burying her face in his shoulder as she clung to him. She tried to move, but her legs were trapped under him. She was at his mercy.

"Say it." He said again, louder this time. He flexed his groin muscles, making his cock throb and swell inside her.

"Oh!" she gasped as she felt his cock flex powerfully against the soft inner walls of her pussy. She squeezed her pussy muscles around him, making him moan in return.

His hips arched up at her, and he pushed his crotch against hers. The rough, crinkly hairs of his pubes ground into her clit as his cock drove deeper inside her.

"Say it." He panted, flexing his cock inside her again. "It's just three little words."

"Ma...make me cum." She whimpered, trying to hump her ass down at him. He was driving her crazy, his cock filled her so full in this position, and the hard bone at the base of his cock kept her clit in a constant state of stimulation.

Lifting her a little, he got a grip on her asscheeks then leaned back. He started raising and lowering her on his throbbing cockshaft, humping his hips up at her on the downstroke.

"Suck my cock." He grunted, lifting her a little higher, then lowering her slowly.

"Wh...what?" She panted as she tightened her arms around him, planting soft kisses on his neck and shoulders.

"Suck...my...cock." He grunted, pulling her down so his cock was buried to the balls inside her. "Suck it...suck my cock with your cunt..."

"Oh god." She groaned as he pulled her tight against him, her clit mashing into the root of his cock. She felt a shiver in her pussy, then her whole body trembled as a wave of little orgasms surged over her.

She tightened her inner muscles around him, gasping as he flexed his cock inside her again. She tried to squeeze him back, but his cock pulsed again as he started moving her from side to side, and she felt another wave of climaxes wash over her.

"Fuck me...fuck me forever, boss." She whimpered into his neck. "Ju...just like this...i...it's per...perfect. Not...nothing el..."

"Say it." He whispered, tightening his groin muscles again, making his cock throb three times in rapid succession inside her clasping cunt channel.

"Yo...you al...already know...it." She sobbed, tears of pleasure running down her cheeks. She was cumming non-stop now, her senses overwhelmed by what he was doing to her.

"But I want to hear it." He said, releasing his grip on her asscheeks. One hand came up around her back as he leaned forward, and he stopped their fall with the other hand, laying her out on the mattress again.

Easing down her body, he forced her arms from around his neck, and grabbed her wrists, pushing them up over her head, and pinning them down. His hips started moving, drawing his cock from the clasping heat of her pussy, then stroking back into her.

"I'm going to fuck you." He said, his face inches from hers. He kissed the tears off her cheeks as he pulled out again, twisting his hips so his cock stroked in from a different angle. "I'm going to fuck you until you tell me what I want...what I need to hear. I won't stop, I won't rest... until I hear you say the words."

Julie whimpered under him, her body already in a state of overload. She couldn't understand why she wouldn't let herself say the words...she had said it before...she had made him say it. What was stopping her now?

Gage started fucking her slowly with long, deep strokes. He held himself up off her, his hands pinning hers down on one end, his hips pinning hers down on the other. He smiled as he stared down at her, relishing the anguished passion on her face.

Pulling out until just the tip of his cock was still inside her, he let his cockhead slip out, then pushed it back in. He popped the fat knob in and out of her pussy mouth over and over, then stroked it in to the balls again.

"Cumcumcumcumcum..." Julie whimpered, shaking her head back and forth as her pussy fluttered and spasmed around his cock. "So good...you make me cum so good."

"I'm just getting started." he said, twisting his hips from side to side as he started moving faster. His cockhead stroked over one side of her pussy, then the other as he pounded his cock into her.

Her legs tightened around him, pulling him hard against her, but he just kept driving his cock into her with long, tip to root lunges.

'Say the words' a voice in the back of her head pleaded, but she shook it off, squeezing her eyes closed as fresh tears wet her cheeks.

"Not yet...I can't...I...I..." she whispered, her body jerking mindlessly under him as he fucked her steadily. "Oh please...not yet..."

'Say it, say it, say it, say it, say it'...The lone, plaintive voice became a choir, singing acapella in her head.

"Now." Gage said firmly, moving her hands so he could hold both of hers in one of his. Reaching down with his free hand, he pulled his cock from her spasming pussy and pressed it lengthwise into the gaping gash of her cunt slit.

It felt like he had pressed a white-hot pipe between her pussylips. Her clit exploded at the contact.

"LLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEE!!" Julie screamed, her eyes flying open, meeting his for an instant, then staring down between her legs.

"I love you...loveyouloveyouloveyou..." She gurgled, watching in wide-eyed fascination as he stroked the underside of his cock between her pussylips. The thick piss tube rubbed over her clit as he pumped the length of his cock up and down though the sloppy wet trough of her pussy, sending fresh waves of pleasure rippling through her body.

She looked up at his face, her eyes pleading with him.

Gage smiled down at her, easing his hips back until the head of his cock was lodged at the opening of her pouting pussy mouth. He raised one eyebrow as he looked down at her.

Julie nodded her head rapidly, her eyes flicking down to watch as he pushed it slowly into her.

"Oh my god...you...you are...a god...my sex god..." She panted, her eyes meeting his again. Jerking her hands free from his grasp, she held her arms out to him, sighing happily as he laid out over her, letting her hold him to her.

(-)

"You didn't cum." She whispered a few minutes later when she had caught her breath.

"Yes, I did. I just didn't shoot this time." He said, raising up so he could look at her. "But I've cum twice today, so it wasn't a problem."

"Twice?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Yes...once this morning, then when I got home." He said. "Don't try to te..."

"It was me." A voice above them said quietly. "I...I did it..."

They looked up and saw Sylvia leaning back in the corner of the pool.

"You were crying, and talking in your sleep." She said, looking at him steadily. "So I held you, then made love with you. It was really nice, even if you were alseep."

"Did I..."

"Yes...and I let you." She smiled wistfully. "You loved her, Gage. And you still think, and dream about her. Taking her place so you can make love with her...I hope you don't mind, but I enjoyed it."

"I felt the same way the other morning." Julie said, sliding over next to him. "And I'm sorry I brought it up the way I did...I liked what we did, and I did what I did for you, knowing it would help you."

"That's what you do for the people you love." Sylvia said, her smile getting wider. "And to tell you the truth, you're a better lover asleep than either of the other guys I did it..."

"Wait a minute!" Julie giggled. "You've only done it with two...three guys, counting him?"

"Yeah..." Sylvia said, blushing slightly as she looked down at her hands. "I didn't..."

"How many guys have you done it with?" Gage asked Julie.

"I don't know...three or four." She mumbled. She paused for a moment, then looked back and forth between them. "Four...counting you."

They both looked at him, and he waited a long moment before he said anything.

"Four." He said simply.

"Before, or including us?" Julie asked.

"Including."

"So Margo got your cherry...then you didn't do it for six..." Sylvia said, stopping suddenly when she realized what she was saying. "Oh my god! I am so sorry, Gage! I didn't reali..."

"It's okay." He laughed "I..."

"You guys must have done it a lot!" Julie laughed, turning so she was kneeling in front of him. She took his hands in hers, smiling at him. "I just want you to know that asleep or awake, you are the best lover I have ever had. I..."

"Hey!" Sylvia pouted, moving closer to them. "I thought I was..."

"I meant guys, girlfriend." Julie laughed. "You're the best girl lover I ever had."

"I...I thought I was the only gi..."

"You are!" Julie said, then blushed and giggled. "But now I...I've been starting to think of you like a sister, so now I have this incest thing going on, and I..."

"Me too!" Sylvia laughed. "And I think it's so hot! There's no way I'd want to make out with my real sister, she's a pig. But when I pretend that..."

Gage fell back on the mattress, laughing. The girls looked at him, then grinned at each other. Moving almost as one, they pounced on him, laughing and squealing as they rubbed their oily bodies all over him.

(-)

The smell of beef and bacon cooking filled the first floor as Sylvia made lunch for them all. She had relented, and was making bacon cheeseburgers and chili cheese fries after Gage had begged her for almost half an hour.

Julie was sitting on the floor in the living room, her laptop on the coffee table in front of her. She had copied the videos off her phone, and was scrolling through them, trying to decide how much they needed to be edited, or if she should just put fades at the beginning or ends.

"Hey, whattcha doin?" Gage asked as he came in.

"Just checking out some videos." She said, looking back at him over her shoulder. "You did a good job on the one you shot. The action is nicely centered, you didn't zoom too much, and when you did, it was smooth. There's only one thing I can complain about, and it's not really a complaint per se, it's more like an observation."

"And just what would that be?" He asked as he came around the couch.

"You seem to have an incredible obsession with my pussy." She laughed as she switched the video from her laptop screen to the big TV. She clicked on a video clip to start it, then enlarged it to full screen. "I cut few shots out, and put them together for you. I figured you could loop it...and watch it while you, you know...jerk off. I can put a music track on it later if you want."

"Yeah, I'd like that. But do you really think I'll be jerking off very much with you two around?" He laughed, sitting a bag at the end of the coffee table. He sat another one on the floor... "I don't. But right now, I need your help with something. If you don't mind putting your wo..."

"Not a problem." She said, closing her laptop.

She started to get up, but he waved her down as he picked up one of the bags and sat it on the coffee table. "I have no idea what to do..."

"Toys!!" She whooped, grabbing the bag and dumping it on the coffee table. She started tearing open a box, but stopped and looked up at him, holding her arms out. "Get over here you...you get a big, sloppy wet kiss for this!"

He leaned down, and she threw her arms around his neck, plastering her mouth to his in a passionate kiss. Her tongue darted into his mouth, swishing around as she moaned happily. She released him, smiling up at him as she scooted over on the floor, patting the place beside her.