Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit." She grinned as she went back to opening a box. "You can help. Just open the box and take the phone and the charger out. I only need one manual."

"So, for a couple girls who never did it with another girl..." He said as he sat down and pulled a box over and opened it, taking the phone and the charger out, then pushing it off to the side. "You two seem to know alot about wha..."

"Yeah, it does look like that, doesn't it?" Julie smiled as she took the last phone out of its box. She held the phone up and showed him how to take the back cover off. "But I wasn't kidding, I never did it with another girl before Syl. I'd fantasized about doing it...alot, and I really like girl on girl porn...but if you want the truth, I think it's her. She's the one I was looking for...the one I was waiting for."

"I knew I did good getting you two together." He said, looking at the inside of the phone after he took the cover off.

"Yeah, ya did, boss." She said softly as she took the phone from him and slid a memory card into the slot. She picked up the back cover and snapped it in place, then sat it on the table. "I...I don't know how I'm go..."

"I do. I want you to promise me that you'll try to make what's happening between you work." He said, looking at her steadily. "And I want you to promise me that you'll take care of her. You're more street smart than she is, you've been around...I know, I did a background check on both of you."

"That's a lot to ask of a girl...a girl you just met." she said, sitting the phone down as she turned and looked at him. "I know we've hit it off, all of us, and we throw the 'L' word around alot...and I mean it when I say it...but we haven't even been here a we..."

"I see how you are together, what you're feeling is real, and you just need to let it happen." He said. "I...look, this is important to me, so...just think about it, okay?"

"Yeah, sure...it's not like you're asking me to do something I don't want to do anyway. But I'm sitting here wanting to ask why, and I'm pretty sure you don't want me to."

"Let's just say I'm paying it forward. Someone did something for me a long time ago, and now I want to do the same thing." He said, taking her hand. He squeezed it lightly, smiling at her. "And it's not like I'm not going to benefit...I'm not being completely selfless here. I like and care about both of you, and I want what we have going to go on. But for now, I want you to keep this between us."

"I don't know, boss. I..." She began.

"Hey you two!" Sylvia said from the doorway. "Lunch is ready. And as much as you whined about what you wanted, Gage, you better get your ass moving and come eat!"

"Yes ma'am." He laughed, getting to his feet. He held out his hand to Julie, looking at her as he pulled her to her feet.

She looked back at him, then nodded. She smiled as she turned to look at Sylvia.

"Well it's about time!" She laughed as she led Gage around the couch. "I'm starving, and I've been sitting here drooling! Lead the way girlfriend, I can't wait to get me on the outside of one of those big ass burgers you made for us!"

(-)

Word Count

47,983

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed this story. I tried to get a balance of good sex and a good storyline, and I think I hit it pretty well.

Please comment, the feedback helps me a as writer, and to be honest, the positive re-enforcement I've gotten from other works just makes me feel good.

Feel free to criticize, I can't grow if I don't know I'm not doing something right...