Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia came over and unhooked her bra for her, watching as she let it slip off her shoulders, then down her arms.

"Now you." Julie giggled, pulling her shirt back on and tucking it back into the waistband of her skirt.

Sylvia pulled off her shirt and turned around so Julie could unhook her bra for her. She sighed with relief when the tight strap sprung loose and her tits fell free, bouncing and swaying against her chest. She pulled her shirt back on, tucking it back into her skirt.

"Panties too." Julie said as she upended the tequila bottle, pouring half of it into one pitcher, then emptying it into the second. She topped off both pitchers with the mix, then gave them both a quick stir.

She stepped back, lifted her skirt and pushed her own panties down, shaking them down her legs, then off over her feet. Scooping them up, she held out her hand and took Sylvia's bra and panties from her, then wadded them all up and stuck them in the freezer.

"Grab a pitcher girlfriend." She said, winking at Sylvia. "Let's go get us some dick!"

(-)

Gage was sitting on the floor at the end of the coffee table with a pile of loose pot and a pack of rolling papers in front of him. He glanced up as he heard them enter the room, and his eyes went wide when he saw their tits bouncing and jiggling freely under their shirts.

"Oh shit." He muttered, changing his position on the floor, trying to relieve the pressure on his stone hard cock.

"You okay, boss?" Julie asked quietly as she leaned over him and sat the pitcher of margaritas on the table. She leaned into him, her tits pressing into his shoulders and the back of his head. "Why are you squirming around like that?"

Sylvia came around the table, bending low as she sat her pitcher down. Her shirt was unbuttoned halfway, and the deep cleavage between her breasts was blatantly displayed.

"Oh damn!" Julie said suddenly. "We forgot to bring glasses!"

She stood up and put her hands on the sides of Gage's face, and tilted his head back so he was looking up at her.

"Oh God..." He muttered as he stared at her tits swinging loosely under her shirt.

"Where do you keep your glasses, boss?" She asked, pulling his head back against her legs.

"Uh...last cabinet, next to the windows." He mumbled

"Okay, be right back." She said, grinning down at him, then turned and walked quickly out the door.

Once she was out of sight, she moved over to the front door and opened it quietly, making sure that it was unlocked before she stepped out and pulled it closed behind her. She ran across the yard and hopped up on the low wall, spun around on it then dropped off the other side. She walked over to her van, opened the door, and climbed inside.

The bag of plastic cups was in the cooler where she'd left them, and it took her less than a minute to find the other thing she was looking for. She grinned as she climbed out of the van, sliding the door shut behind her.

Gage was coming out of the living room as she slipped back into the house.

"Where did you go?" He asked her.

"I didn't like your glasses, I prefer plastic." She grinned, holding the cups up for him to see.

"Oh, there's plastic cups in the pantry." He smiled.

"I didn't know. I knew I had some, and it only took a minute, so..."

"That's fine." He told her. "Sylvia wants to watch a movie. She's looking for something for us to watch."

"Oooohhhh, I hope she picks a horror movie! I love scary movies." She said, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the living room.

The lights were dimmed, and they could see Sylvia kneeling on the floor on the far side of the room, bent low to put a disk into the dvd player. Her skirt had ridden up the back of her legs, and they could just get a glimpse of her lightly furred pussy mound pooching out between her legs.

"Oh shit..." Gage groaned softly, stopping in his tracks.

"Oh shit is right..." Julie giggled, then pulled him against her, her tits pressing into his side. "Cuz I'm not wearing panties either."

"Got it!" Sylvia crowed triumphantly, then turned and crawled back over to the couch.

Julie saw that they had been busy while she had been gone. The coffee table had been moved off to one side, and now there was a queen-sized futon laying sideways in front of the couch. Big fluffy pillows were piled up across the front of the low couch. A tray sat on either side of the futon, each holding a pitcher, and there was a row of neatly rolled joints laying on the one closest to the door. A large screen hung in front on the wall across from them, and she grinned when she saw a projector hanging from the ceiling.

"What did you pick Syl?" Julie asked as she pushed Gage onto the futon. She kicked off her shoes and knelt down on it, waiting for him to get settled.

"'Friday the Thirteenth X', sometimes known as 'Jason In Space'." Sylvia grinned as she slid onto the futon and stretched out on the other side of Gage.

"Oooohhh yeah, that's one seriously scary movie!" Julie squealed.

She looked over at Gage, noting his less than enthusiastic expression.

"You don't like scary movies boss?" She said softly, laying her hand on his chest as she rolled onto her side and pressed herself against him. "It's okay, me and Syl will protect you."

Sylvia imitated her, pressing her body firmly against his, then laying her hand on his thigh, almost touching the bulge his cock made in his pants.

"No...not really." He mumbled, knowing that they were going to seduce him whether he wanted them to or not. He wondered idly if he was going to survive the night.

"I guess we could watch something else." Sylvia said, running her hand slowly up and down his thigh. She felt the head of his cock bump against her fingers, and she moved her hand away, being as casual as she could. "Or we could find something else to do."

Julie reached behind her and picked up one of the joints and a lighter. She lit the joint and took a long slow hit, then passed it to Gage. He took a hit off of it and held it out toward Sylvia.

"Um...I nev...I've never smoked pot before." She said, blushing lightly. "I don't know what to do."

"Really?" Julie said, raising up on one elbow, then grinning down at Gage.

"...'Scuse me, boss." She giggled as she slithered over him, making a point to rub her tits into his chest as she moved over him.

Taking the joint from Gage, she pulled Sylvia up onto her knees as she knelt in front of her.

"Okay sweetie, here's what we're gonna do." She said quietly, looking into Sylvia's eyes. "I'm gonna blow a stream of smoke at you, and I want you to inhale slowly...and I mean really slow. When you can't take any more, just turn your head away. If you have to cough, or sneeze, it's okay...we're here to take care of you...okay?"

Sylvia nodded, and Julie took a long hit off the joint, not inhaling it. She handed it back to Gage, then cupped Sylvia's face in her hands. Leaning close, she tilted her head up, and blew a wispy cloud of smoke at her.

Sylvia thought she was going to kiss her when she took her face in her hands, and forgot to inhale for a moment. She almost choked as she breathed in slowly, but fought back the reflex. A warm glow spread over her as she drew in more of the smoke, leaning forward until her lips were almost touching Julie's.

Blowing out a smooth, steady stream of smoke, Julie felt herself getting lightheaded, but Sylvia didn't turn away. Turning her head up, she took a short, sharp breath, then a longer one. Looking back at Sylvia, she smiled as she drew her closer.

"Good girl." She whispered, her lips brushing Sylvia's. "God, I want to kiss you so bad, sweetie..."

A slow smile spread across Sylvia's face as she exhaled, and her lips parted, pressing lightly against Julie's.

"Then do it." She breathed against her lips. Her arms slid around Julie's back, pulling her closer as she darted her tongue out, licking lightly at Julie's lower lip.

Julie's mouth opened, and in moments they were locked in a passionate embrace, kissing each other hungrily, their tongues dueling as their lips ground together. Sylvia raised up, drawing Julie up with her as she pressed her body against her, their tits mashing against each other. She pushed her leg between Julie's, forcing her skirt up higher, and she could feel the heat of the other girl's excitement against her leg.

Gage watched wide eyed as the girls kissed and writhed against each other, their hands roaming all over each others bodies as they lost themselves in the heat of the moment.

"Um, I think the standard line is, get a room." He said lightly, trying not to laugh. "But I'm afraid you might..."

Julie finally broke their feverish kiss, leaning back, breathing hard. She grabbed the front of her shirt in both hands, and jerked it open, sending buttons flying. Pulling her skirt up around her waist, she slid higher on Sylvia's leg, then reached down and pulled her skirt up, so her own leg slid deep between Silvia's.

"We'll be with you in a minute, boss." She muttered, her eyes locked on Sylvia's. "We're not done here yet..."

"It's going to be more than a minute...I'm just getting started." Sylvia moaned as she reached down and tore her own shirt open, then plastered her mouth against Julie's, her tongue slithering into her mouth.

Julie moaned when she felt Sylvia's naked tits rubbing against her own, and she ground her crotch down onto her leg, humping up and down as she slid back and forth, leaving a slick wet trail of her juices on her skin.

Sylvia was working her pussy just as eagerly on Julie's leg, and she shivered as she felt a sudden wave of climaxes swell over her.

Breaking the kiss again, Julie threw her head back, panting and gasping for breath. She held Sylvia tightly to her as she arched at her back, pressing her tits harder against the other girl, her pussy clutching and quivering as she too came in a stream of seemingly never ending orgasms. Sylvia held her just as tightly, and together, they toppled over in a writhing heap of tangled arms and legs. Both girls rolled onto their backs, their hands still roaming aimlessly over the other.

When she finally caught her breath, Julie tilted her head back and looked up at Gage.

"So what's it gonna be, boss...bareback or raincoat?" She grinned, reaching under the couch and pulling out a string of foil pouches. She grinned as she dangled them in front of him. "I brought a box of rubbers in with me if you want one..."

"Bareback." Gage groaned as he stood up and opened the button on his jeans, then eased the zipper down slowly. "Definitely bareback..."

"Do Syl first." Julie said softly as she sat up and picked up a pitcher. She held it in both hands as she tilted it up and took a long drink, then lowered it and let it brush across the outside of one of Sylvia's tits.

"Oooohhh cold!" she screeched, sitting bolt upright, making her tits swing wildly on her chest.

"Figured that'd get you moving." Julie laughed, holding the pitcher out to her. "Drink..."

"Thanks." Sylvia said, taking the pitcher and drinking from it. She swallowed, then took another drink before she sat the pitcher down, making sure it was safely out of the way. When she turned back, she leaned forward and sprayed a stream of the cold liquid across both of Julie's tits.

"Oooohhh, you bitch!" Julie giggled, leaping at her. She grabbed both her wrists as she knocked her over onto her back, then leaned down, letting her tits hang, swaying gently right in front of Sylvia's face. "Lick it off...and you better not miss a drop!"

She moaned as Sylvia's mouth opened and her tongue started licking all over her tits. She glanced up at Gage, arching one eyebrow at him.

"So what are you waiting for dumbass, an engraved invitation?" She grunted, her eyes locked on the rigid stalk of his cock as she dropped down, rubbing her tits all over the other girls face. "Fuck her...stick that big beautiful cock in her...she wants it...she needs it...come on boss, fuck her."

Gage jerked his shirt off over his head and tossed it aside as he slid across the futon. He grabbed Julie's hips and pressed his face against her ass, rubbing his face back and forth slowly. His fingers spread her fleshy asscheeks, and he dragged his tongue down the length of her ass crack, not stopping until the tip of his tongue dipped into the juice coated slit of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, that is so fucking good, boss." Julie groaned, raising up off Sylvia so she could look at him over her shoulder. She wiggled her ass back at him as he licked at her hungrily, lapping up the spicy nectar coating her sex. "Oh God, ple...please stop...I...I want you to fuck Syl for me...please...please, boss."

Gage laughed, planting one last wet, sloppy kiss on her pussy, then moved around her, climbing over one of Sylvia's legs and scooting up between them. Lifting her legs gently, he spread them wider, pulling her down until her legs were wrapped around his waist, and the tip of his cock brushed against the inside of her thigh, just below her pussy.

Julie slid around, laying across her, her tits flattening out across Sylvia's tummy. She reached down, the fingers of one hand spreading the lips of her pussy as the other wrapped around the shaft of his cock. She tugged on his bone hard cock, guiding it to the pretty pink flower of Sylvia's pussy.

Gage and Sylvia both moaned as she dragged the swollen knob of his cock up and down over the puffy wet lips of her pussy. Julie grinned as she felt the shaft of his cock pulse and swell in her hand. She eased his cock down so the tip pressed into the tight opening of her pussy.

"Put it in." She whimpered, pulling on his cock, trying to force it into the dripping wet hole. "Put it in for fucks sake...before you shoot off all over her!"

"If you'd move your damned hand..." he panted, easing his hips forward, feeding the head of his cock slowly into Sylvia's pussy. "I might last a little longer."

"Ya think so?" Julie grinned, looking up at him. She moved her hand down, stroking it slowly up and down over the length of his cockshaft.

Sylvia was rocking her head back and forth, her eyes squeezed shut as she reveled in the incredible sensation of this prolonged penetration. Her legs slipped down, and she hooked her heels under the cheeks of his ass and pulled him forward urgently, forcing half his cock to plow into her. Her pussy quivered around his cock, then clenched, relaxed, then clenched again as a series of spasms swept over her.

"Unnnggghhh." She grunted as her ass came up off the floor, and her legs contracted suddenly, jerking him down onto her.

Gage's cock drove full length into her in one powerful plunge, and he felt the head of his cock bump against the knarled opening of her cervix. He tried to pull back, but her legs were clamped tightly around his hips, her heels digging into his asscheeks

"Fuckfuckfuck..." He grunted as the tight ring of muscle at the mouth of her pussy clamped down around the root of his cock, and the soft, slippery inner walls fluttered and flexed along the length of the shaft.

He might have lasted till she relaxed and he could start fucking her, but Julie chose that moment to cup his balls in her hands, squeezing them gently, then rolling them lazily between her fingers.

"No!" He bellowed, his hips jerking forward spastically. The crinkly hairs at the base of his cock ground against the hairlined slit of Sylvia's pussy, and he felt his balls twitch in Julie's hand, then unleash their creamy cargo, sending it surging up the length of his cockshaft.

"YESSSSSSSS!" Sylvia screamed as she felt a flood of cum spray into her spasming pussy, sending her headlong into a mindblowing orgasm. Reaching out mindlessly, she grabbed his arms, pulling him down on top of her, her arms wrapping around him, holding him tightly to her as she thrashed and writhed under him.

Gage held himself up his forearms, trying to move his hips, trying to move his cock in her clenching, clasping, wetly sucking pussy, but she had him in a death grip by then, and he couldn't pull out, no matter how hard he tried. All he could do was push it in deeper. He groaned as jet after jet of cum spewed from his piss slit, making her pussy suck and quiver wildly around him.

Julie hovered beside them, her hand still cupping his balls, squeezing them rhythmically, her fingers wrapped around the wrinkled skin of his sac, tugging on it gently. She stared wide-eyed at Sylvia, happy for her new friend, and hoping that she'd get the chance to make her cum like this too.

Sylvia relaxed suddenly, her arms falling to the sides as her legs loosened their grip on his hips. Her eyes were rolled up in her head as she jerked mindlessly, her hips still humping down on the rigid stalk of his cock.

"That's it sweetie, cum on that big fucking cock." Julie panted, staring down at her. "Mmmmmm, you look so fucking hot, Syl."

She looked over at Gage as she let go of his balls, bringing her hand up and resting it on his back. She pushed down gently.

"Lay on her...hold her." She said softly when he looked over at her. She stretched out beside them, laying her arm across his back as she brushed the hair away from Sylvia's face. "Make her feel wanted, Gage...make her feel loved."

Gage smiled as he relaxed and let his body ease down over Sylvia's. He moaned as her soft, fleshy mounds pressed into his chest, then flattened between them. Sliding his arms under her, he cradled her, laying his head on her shoulder as he nuzzled her neck, kissing the soft, sweat soaked skin gently.

(-)

"So, if you don't want to watch a scary movie, boss, that only leaves us one other choice." Julie said, taking a hit off a joint. She reached over, handing him the joint. Rolling to one side, she picked up one of the pitchers and filled a cup, and took a long sip from it. She filled the cup again and leaned over, offering it to Gage.

"Thanks." He croaked as he took it from her, then turned his head and exhaled slowly, blowing a stream of smoke into Sylvia's waiting face. Turning away from her, he took a drink from the cup and held it out to her.

Sylvia took the cup, holding her breath for a moment, then exhaling and draining the cup in a couple quick swallows. Turning to the other side, she picked up the other pitcher and filled the glass. When she turned back, Gage was hitting the joint again, looking at her with a quizzical expression.

Leaning closer, she inhaled slowly as he blew the smoke at her, then handed him the cup and got up on her knees and slipped her shirt off, tossing it over her shoulder. Reaching down, she unzipped her skirt, then laid back and shimmied out of it, making Gage grin as he watched.

"Like what you see, Gage?" She asked as she stretched out beside him, throwing one of her legs over his as she pressed his breasts against his side.

"Oh yeah...I really like what I see." He said, letting his eyes roam all over her naked body.

"Hey, we were talking about what we're gonna watch." Julie said as she raised up, pushing her skirt down over her hips, then down off her legs. She kicked it off to the side, then let her shirt drop off her shoulders. "If we can't watch a scary movie, I wanna watch a porno. And don't bother trying to..."

Gage reached up over his head, his hand feeling around on the couch. A moment later he pointed a remote at the projector, then at the entertainment center. The screen lit up, and he pressed more buttons on the remote.

"What do you have a taste for?" He asked, looking between them as he scrolled through a list.

"Something nasty..." Julie laughed.

"Something romantic..." Sylvia giggled.

"With two girls and a guy in it." They said at the same time.

"As you command ladies." He said as he pressed a button, and the screen was suddenly filled with an image of a man stretched out on a bed between two full figured women. Soft music came from speakers around the room as the action started.