Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, that's more like it." Julie purred, moving her hand down, her fingers wrapping around his soft cock.

"Mmmmmm, do you want some help with that?" Sylvia asked as she watched her fingers stroke lazily along the length of his cock.

"I think I can handle this, miss greedy." Julie laughed. She felt his cock getting harder under her gentle caresses, and she leaned down, laying her head on his stomach as she lifted it, pointing it at her face.

Her tongue darted out, lapping at the tip of his cock, wetting the spongy knob with her saliva. Licking and kissing the head of his cock lightly, she kept up her steady stroking on the shaft. Gage's cock grew, stiffening rapidly as it filled with blood, and in moments, it pointed like a long fleshy spear at her face.

"This is a nice cock you got here, boss." She breathed huskily. She let her lips part and took the swollen knob into her mouth, pumping up and down slowly as her hand started moving faster over the length of the shaft.

Gage groaned, his hips arching up at her, trying to get more of his cock into her mouth. Julie pulled up as he humped up at her, keeping just the fat flaring knob in her mouth. Her mouth was watering heavily, and she drooled all over the head of his cock, letting it run from her loosely clasped lips to trickle down the thick shaft. Her fingers rubbed her warm spit into the soft skin as her hand moved faster on him.

"Oh God, Julie." Sylvia moaned, grinding her crotch against Gage's leg. "It's getting so hard! And it's so big!"

"Yeah...hard enough to put it where I need it." She said huskily as she rolled over and climbed up on him. Straddling his hips, she rubbed the spit dripping head of his cock up and down over her pussy slit, then centered it at the tight opening. Throwing her head back, she pushed down, groaning deep in her throat as the fat knob slipped up inside her.

Leaning down, she rested her hands on his chest and smiled down at him.

"Don't move, boss. Let me do it." She panted, her eyes glassy as she gazed down at him. "Ohhhh yeah, just gimme a couple minutes. Let me ride it..."

Gage grinned, tossing the remote up onto the couch then reaching up and cupping the heavy mounds of her tits, massaging and molding them gently. His fingers sank into the soft spongy globes as his thumbs stroked across the spiky nubs of her nipples.

Sylvia watched spellbound as Julie moved her hips in slow circles, her legs lifting her body up and down over him slowly. She couldn't believe how sensuous her movements were, and how much watching the other girl getting fucked was turning her on.

Julie leaned down, resting her forearms on the futon on either side of him as she started moving faster. She was breathing in harsh pants as she raised her hips until just the head of his cock was inside her, then slid back down on it with growing urgency.

"Mo...move yo...your ass, boss." She panted into his neck as she ground her pussy down onto the root of his cock. The curly hairs lining her pussylips mingled with his as she humped and wriggled on top of him. "Put your hands on my ass, move me...fuck me...really give it to me..."

Gage's hands gripped the fleshy cheeks of her ass, and he lifted her, easing his hips back, then humped up at her as he let her drop onto his cockshaft. Julie groaned, her arms slipping under him, holding him tightly to her as she felt the first delicious tremors sweep through her body.

"Give it to me, boss." She panted in his ear as she pushed her ass down at him. "Long, hard strokes. Pound it in, and fuck me hard."

"Kiss me." He grunted as he lifted her, arching his hips up as he let her drop onto the rigid spike of his cock. Lifting her again, he repeated the stroke, quickly falling into a smooth, steady rhythm.

Julie plastered her lips to his, her tongue driving into his mouth as he bounced her up and down on his cock. She groaned into his mouth as she felt her pussy quiver, a fresh flood of her juices coating his cock. Loud sucking and slurping noises filled the room as he fucked her roughly, his cock pounding in and out of her in long, tip to root lunges.

"So good, so good." She whimpered, writhing frantically on top of him. Her breasts slid over his chest on a sheen of their mixed sweat. "Cu...cum with me. Just shoot it in me...I'm ready...do it..."

Gage tightened his grip on her ass and drove his cock in and out of her pussy as fast as he could. He could feel his balls tightening up under his cock, and knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Oh God, you guys, this is so hot." Sylvia moaned, her fingers grinding into her crotch as she pressed her titties into Gage's side. "Oh, ooooohhh, I thi...I think I'm going to cum with...yooouuuuuu!"

Julie's arms tightened around his body, and her nipples poked into his chest as she writhed on top of him. Her pussy twitched, then spasmed around his powerfully pounding cockshaft, and she whimpered as her orgasm exploded in her loins, spreading like a wildfire over her entire body.

Gage jerked her ass down as his hips arched up off the futon. His cock swelled inside her, then sprayed a load of hot, creamy cum into her. Jet after jet of hot, sticky jizz burst from his piss slit, coating the soft inner walls of her pussy.

Julie clutched him tightly to her, her ass moving in small circles on his cock as he buried it to the balls inside her. Her pussy sucked and squeezed around his cumming cockshaft, and she whimpered into his neck, praying that the wonderful sensations would never end.

"Oh God, oh god, oh god..." Sylvia moaned steadily as she stared at them, a pang of jealously sweeping through her. She pushed the thought aside quickly, realizing that Julie had thought of her pleasure before her own. Her heart swelled with affection for the other girl as she came again and again on her own fingers.

Gage finally eased to a stop, his hands still grasping Julie's asscheeks. He held her, letting her ride him as long as she wanted while he laid back, fighting to catch his breath.

"Unnnngggghhh." Julie groaned, then relaxed her grip on him, sprawling across his body. Her legs moved down, one at a time, until she was laid out on him, her legs on either side of his.

"You okay there, Red?" Gage asked her after a couple of minutes.

Julie nodded into his neck, not moving anything else. She was getting her breath back, and it felt good just laying on top of him like this.

"Good...but you, uh...you're getting kind of heavy." He said quietly.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" Julie asked quietly, with more than a little venom in her voice.

"Damn straight, I am! Deliciously, delightfully fat." He laughed, smacking her on the ass. "You are one half of the two most pleasingly plump, fuckably full figured hotties I've ever had the pleasure to sink my dick into."

"Awwwww, that's sweet, boss." She laughed, turning her head to look at Sylvia, smiling happily. "Hey girlfriend, I think he likes us!"

"And he said we were smart." Sylvia said, snuggling closer to them. "I guess he is too..."

(-)

Another movie was playing, but no one was paying attention to it. The sound was turned down, because Gage had fallen asleep, and they didn't want to disturb him. The girls were laying next to each other, talking quietly.

"I, uh...I never did it with another girl before." Sylvia whispered as she laid next to Julie. She was running her hand slowly up and down over her, her fingers dragging over her tummy, then moving up to run along the underside of one full, fluffy breast.

"Me either, but you still haven't. Well, not officially." Julie said, turning her head and smiling at her. "All we've done is kiss, rub up against each other, and jill off together..."

"Oh, I...I thought I was...you know, making love with you." Sylvia said, sounding disappointed.

"You were sweetie, and it was really nice. Lots better than some of the guys I've been with." Julie laughed. "But there's more to two girls getting it on than...what we were doing was only making out. Like when you're petting with a guy, but don't go all the way."

"I don't care...I liked it." Sylvia said. "And I think I want to do it some more...when we get the chance, I mean."

"Well..." Julie whispered, as she rolling up on her side and put her hand over Sylvia's. She drew it slowly down over her tummy as she looked into the other girl's eyes. "I'm pretty sure we'll get lots of chances, Syl. Starting right no..."

Just then, Gage snorted in his sleep, and one arm came up, waving in the air. He muttered something they couldn't understand, then whimpered pitifully, and curled up in a fetal position.

The girls sat up, looking at him, then at each other.

"Or we can see if we can get Mr. Party Pooper here up and into bed." Julie said, reaching over to touch him lightly. She let her fingers caress his arm gently, watching him relax as she did.

"He said he was lonely, but I think there's some demons running around in there." She said as her hand moved up and she brushed the hair away from his face.

"I like him." Sylvia said as she crawled around the futon until she was on the other side of him. "He told us what he wanted, up front, and let us decide if we wanted what he did. He didn't try to trick us like a lot of guys would. I want to take care of him..."

"Hey...Gage, wake up." She said quietly as she shook him gently.

"Oh no ya don't..." Julie muttered, grabbing his wrist as his hand raised up, fist clenched. "I don't care if you're awake or asleep, you're not hitting my girlfriend."

"Your gi...girlfriend?" Sylvia gasped, staring at her as she knelt beside Gage.

"Well, uh...you're a girl...and you're my friend..." Julie said, blushing. She avoided looking at Sylvia as she leaned down and got her arms around Gage, lifting him into a sitting position.

"But you said, my girlfrie..."

"I know what I said, Syl." Julie said, finally looking up at her, letting him lean back against her. "Can we talk about this later? I just noticed that it's cold in here, and we should get him into bed...to sleep, ya know."

"It is getting chilly." Sylvia said, moving around so she was kneeling beside him. She slipped his arm around her and looked over at Julie. "Get on the other side. We'll get him on his feet and walk him to his bed in the library."

"Then what?" Julie asked, getting on his other side and draping his arm around her neck.

"Then we crawl in with him and snuggle up." Sylvia giggled. "I don't really feel like looking for sheets and blankets for our beds right now, do you? I'm still a kinda high."

"Sounds like a plan." Julie said, as she got ready to move him. "On three...one, two...three."

They got to their feet, and the three of them swayed back and forth until the girls found their balance. Walking slowly, they got him to the library and made it to the bed. Julie pulled the covers down and they let him fall backwards onto the bed. Sylvia lifted his feet and put them on the mattress, then pulled his upper body around so he was laying out on his back. Julie pulled the covers up over him, then went around to the other side.

"Inside or out?" she asked, holding the covers back.

"Out, I sleep on the edge of the bed."

"Kewl, I like the middle, I sprawl..." Julie laughed as she climbed in and got under the covers, holding them up so Sylvia could get in next to her. "But this is the first time I've ever done three in a bed."

"I used to share a bed with my sister and my cousin." Sylvia said, stretching out on her back, then fluffing the pillow under her head. "I prefer to sleep alone...or over on the edge, so I have some room."

"Want me to scooch over a little, give you a little more room?" Julie asked.

"No, I want you to get closer, so I can feel you next to me, and touch you..." Sylvia said softly.

"About what I said, Syl." Julie said, wiggling over till she felt her leg touch Sylvia's. "I didn't me..."

Sylvia's mouth coming down on hers silenced her in mid-sentence. She responded eagerly to the kiss, her tongue meeting Sylvia's as it drove into her mouth. She groaned into her mouth as she felt her hand sliding down her body, over her tummy, then the crinkly hairs of her pubes, finally easing down between her legs.

"I want to make out some more...with my girlfriend." Sylvia whispered against her lips, her eyes glazed with passion. "We can make love some other time."

"Sounds like a plan." Julie giggled as her hands wrapped in her hair, pulling her down onto her for a feverish kiss.

(-)

Julie woke suddenly, but lay unmoving in the bed, her eyes open, searching the dark room. She wasn't sure what woke her up, so she laid quietly, waiting to see if she could go back to sleep.

A moment later, she felt a hand moving slowly over her hip, then felt a movement behind her. It wasn't until she felt something hard pressing against her leg that she knew what had awakened her.

"Oh God, Margo." Gage moaned, his breath warm against her neck. "I miss you so bad, baby."

Julie gasped, but lay still. She wasn't sure what was happening, but a thought occurred to her suddenly.

"I...it's okay, Gage. I'm here...go back to sleep now...everything's going to be alright now." She said softly. She had no idea who Margo was, or what she sounded like, she just hoped her voice wouldn't give her away.

His hands pulled her back against his body, and she felt the hard shaft of his cock slip between her legs. She heard him sigh happily, his cheek resting against her back now. His breathing was slow and even, and she guessed he was still asleep, but his hips were moving, and his cock slipped back and forth over her pussy mound.

Julie moaned quietly as he pumped his cock back and forth between her legs. She could feel it throbbing, and it felt hot against her skin. Opening her legs wider, she reached down and guided the head of his cock up against the lips of her pussy, then pushed down toward it, gasping as she felt the fat knob slip between them.

Gage groaned in his sleep as his hips pressed forward, forcing more of his cock into the wet, clasping heat of Julie's pussy. His hips started moving, gently at first, then gaining speed until he was moving in long, steady strokes.

Julie reached down, taking his hand and guiding it up onto her breast. He moaned as his fingers sank into her soft flesh.

"Mmmmmm, just like that...oh god, that's so good, baby." She breathed huskily, pushing her ass back at him. She turned her head, looking back over her shoulder at him. "You always make me feel so good, Gage...I love you."

He stiffened suddenly, holding her tightly against him as he started cumming inside her. He held her for a long moment, then relaxed his grip. She felt his breathing slowing, and soon, he was breathing deeply and regularly into her back

Julie started to pull away, but the sensation of moisture on her back stopped her. It took her a moment to realize that he was crying in his sleep. Grasping his hand in hers, she shimmied back closer to him.

"It's okay, Gage...I'm here baby." she whispered, kissing his fingers gently. "I'm not going to leave you...I'll always be here for you...I promise."

She laid next to him for a long time, wondering if this was something she should try to get him to talk about, and if she did, when? She was still thinking about it when she finally drifted off to sleep.

(-)

Wednesday

Julie woke the next morning sprawled out in the middle of the bed. Looking over to one side, she saw Gage hugging his pillow, sleeping peacefully. She smiled at him, then turned and looked toward the other side of the bed.

It was empty. Sylvia was gone.

The covers were tossed back, and when she put her hand out, the bed was cold.

Slipping carefully out from under the covers, she eased over to the side of the bed and got to her feet as quietly as she could. Looking back over her shoulder, she made sure Gage was still asleep, then turned and headed for the door.

She stopped in the living room and grabbed her shirt, pulling it on as she walked out the door into the hall. A noise from the kitchen got her attention, and she walked slowly to the door.

Sylvia was standing at the sink wearing a tight football jersey that came almost to her knees. She was washing last nights dinner dishes.

Moving as quietly as she could, Julie walked up behind her.

"Hi..." she said as she slipped her hands around her waist and laid her head on her shoulder.

"Hey you, sleep okay?" Sylvia asked, leaning back into her.

"I guess." She said softly, tightening her grip around her waist.

"What's that mean?" Sylvia asked, drying her hands as she turned in Julie's arms. She lifted her chin with her fingers, looking into her eyes.

"Gage...he had a dream. About someone named Margo." She said, pulling Sylvia against her and laying her head on her shoulder again. "It woke me up...he was...he..."

"He what, Julie?" Sylvia asked, the tension obvious in her voice. She ran her hands lightly up and down over her back. "What did he do, baby?"

"He made love to her...and I let him." she said in a barely audible whisper. "I...I told him that everything was going to be okay, and that I...that I loved him. Like I was her..."

She paused, then looked up at Sylvia.

"He never woke up Syl. He was sound asleep the whole time, so I figured that if he thought he was with her, it would make it good for him, and it might chase his demons away for a little while."

"That was a nice thing to do." Sylvia said, smiling at her. "I don't think she'd mind you standing in for her. I wouldn't."

"But do you think I should talk to him about it?" Julie asked, loosening her grip then taking a step back. "I mean, I don't mind getting doinked in the middle of the night, but I prefer he do it to me, not some...ghost from his past."

"No, don't say anything to him yet. Let's see how he acts, you know, if he even remembers. If he doesn't, we'll see if it happens again." Sylvia said as she turned back toward the sink. "Let me finish these dishes, then I can make us something to eat if you want."

"Would you? God, I'm starving! I usually don't eat in the morning, but today..."

"I know, that's what woke me up. I came in here and got a glass of juice, then saw the dishes on the counter..."

"I'm sorry." Julie laughed as she walked over to the fridge. "I said I'd..."

She paused, her eyes going wide as she jerked open the freezer door.

"Oh shit! I left our underwear in the freezer all night!" She laughed and reached in, pulling the wad of clothes out.

"They should be fine, just lay them out on the table so they can warm up." Sylvia laughed, rinsing a plate, then putting it the rack. "I'm comfortable right now, this jersey is warm...I wish I had put on some socks though..."

"So how long have you been up? And what time is it anyway?" Julie asked as she hung their underwear across two of the chairs, the panties over the back of one, their bras hanging from the spindles on another. She looked over at Sylvia, then went back to the fridge. "When I woke up, and saw you were gone...I was kinda bummed."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, Syl...you're here, and that's what matters." Julie said softly as she grabbed a bottle of orange juice and closed the refrigerator door. She popped the top off and took a swig. "I was just hoping to wake up next to my girlfriend, ya know?"

"Awwwww, that's sweet." Sylvia said, picking up a towel and drying her hands slowly. "If it makes you feel any better, I kissed you before I left...just a little peck on the cheek..."

"Where did you get that jersey" Julie asked, grinning at Sylvia. "The way it hugs your body, you look seriously hot in it."

"You think so?" Sylvia said, blushing slightly at the compliment. "I got it out of his closet. I almost put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, but I saw this, and it just looked so cute. He's got a bunch more in there if you want to go get one."