Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want that mouth somewhere else, lover...I want to feel your tongue on me...here." She panted as she lowered herself slowly. "Eat me...eat my pretty little pussy."

She groaned as his tongue darted out, lashing across her puffy outer lips, then tracing a wet trail over the close cropped curls lining her mons. Pushing her ass down, she wiggled back and forth, reveling in the delightful sensations his tongue was giving her. And he was just getting started!

Julie looked up across his body as she started bobbing her head slowly, letting his stiff cock slide in and out of her mouth. She drooled heavily, letting her warm spit drip out around his cock. She could see Gage's tongue lashing around in the shadowy pink cleft of Sylvia's pussy, and when she looked higher, she could see that she had her head thrown back, her eyes closed as she ground her pussy down at his mouth.

Her own pussy was dripping already, and she dropped her hands, tugging at the button on her jeans, then the zipper. Wiggling her hips, she shimmied them down her legs, then kicked them off over her feet. Pushing one hand down between her legs, and started rubbing her fingers up and down her own cream coated cleft. She cupped Gage's balls in her other hand, smiling around his mouth clogging cock as she felt it throb between her lips.

Sylvia was moving her ass in slow circles over Gage's face, trying to make his tongue touch every part of her. Sharp stabs of pleasure, almost like electric shocks, surged through her every time his tongue touched her. She kept having to raise up off him, shift a little, then drop back down so his tongue would hit different spot. Bringing her hands up to cup her tits, she opened her eyes and looked down at Julie.

"Oh." She whimpered, a shudder running through her as she saw that she had one hand down in front of her, and that she was wiggling her ass from side to side.

Julie looked up when she heard her.

"Are...are you touching yourself?" Sylvia asked, her eyes blazing with lust.

Julie nodded, easing her head back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth. She let it slip free, and rubbed over it all her face, coating her skin with a sheen of her spit.

"Are you wet?"

Julie nodded again, then dipped down, sucking one of his balls into her mouth, her eyes never leaving Sylvia's

"I...I never kissed a girl...there." Sylvia said, licking her lips.

"Do you want to?" Julie whispered, a thrill running through her as she thought of the other girl kissing her...that she wanted to kiss her...there, as she put it.

"Yes." Sylvia breathed, leaning toward her. She let her hands fall to the bed and started crawling down over Gage's body. "Get up here with us..."

"Get out of the way, boss." Julie giggled as she pushed his legs to one side and slid up on the bed. She kicked at him until he rolled over, ducking his head to dodge Sylvia's leg as it swung over him.

Rolling up onto his side, he watched as Sylvia moved slowly toward Julie. He stared wide-eyed as she dropped down between her legs, her face inches from the other girl's hairlined pussy mound.

"Tell me what to do." She whispered, turning her head to one side, kissing the soft, smooth skin of Julie's thigh. She turned her head, and scraped her tongue up the other one, her cheek brushing against her curly hairs. Turning her head again, she found herself right in front of the pretty pink petals of her pussylips.

"Just think about what would feel good to you...and do that." Julie murmured, looking down at her.

She glanced up at Gage, a wicked grin on her face.

"Why don't you put that hard-on to good use, boss." She laughed. "I'm sure Syl won't mind..."

"Mmmmmmm, not a bit." Sylvia moaned as she inhaled the musky scent of another girl's pussy for the first time.

"So pretty, your pussy is so pretty, girlfriend." She panted, her hot breath washing over the fragrant grotto of Julie's sex.

"Kiss it." Julie whimpered, staring down at her. "I want to feel you..."

Gage moved over behind Sylvia and eased up between her legs. Spreading her legs a wider, he lifted her ass a little higher as he pressed forward, groaning softly as his cock slid easily into the sopping wet slit of her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels so good." She panted, looking up at Julie, keeping her eyes on her face as she let her mouth touch the lips of her pussy. She started planting soft little kisses up and down over the soft, wrinkled skin, then turned her head, and sucked one of the puffy lips between her own.

Julie groaned as she started nibbling on it with her lips, then groaned again, when she pulled away. She moaned deep in her throat as Sylvia took her other pussylip into her mouth, nipping at it with her teeth.

A radiant heat burst in Sylvia's belly, spreading rapidly down to her crotch as Gage started stroking slowly, and she dipped her tongue into the juicy trough of her friend's pussy. The tangy flavor filled her senses, and she started moving her tongue faster, sweeping it up and down the length of her pussy slit, gathering up every drop of the spicy nectar she could.

Julie's eyes rolled up in her head, and her hands came down, resting on her head, then tangling in her hair. She started moving her mouth around, humping her pussy up at her at the same time.

"Oh god, Syl...that's so good...so gentle. No one...no one has ever done it li...like..." Julie said huskily, then her voice rose in volume and pitch. "Oh god! Oh my god, Syl! I'm gonna cum, baby...Oh god, you're making me cuuummmmmmm!!

Gage watched spellbound as Sylvia worked her mouth eagerly between her friend's legs. His cock was as hard as a steel spike, and he could feel his balls twitching, ready to explode already, but what he was watching was so beautiful, so amazing, he didn't want to ruin it for them, or make it end too soon. With an effort of will, he kept his strokes slow, savoring the soft, sucking heat of Sylvia's pussy around his cock.

Julie pushed her friend's mouth away, holding her so her lips were just out of reach of her pussy. There was a blissful smile on her face as she looked up at Gage.

"Don't cum in her, boss." She panted as she arched her hips back up at Sylvia's face, moving her mouth all around over her dripping wet pussy slit. "Stir her juicy little pussy up for me, but don't shoot in her. I want to taste her too...just her."

Gage felt his cock throb powerfully at her wanton display, and he drove it balls deep into Sylvia's pussy, holding it there. His whole body shook as he felt her inner muscles clasping and clenching around the cunt clogging bulk of his cock.

Sylvia drove her tongue up into the juice dripping hole of her friend's pussy, stabbing it in and out as she sucked hungrily. Warm droplets of girlcum filled her mouth, and she swallowed them eagerly, moaning deep in her throat as she did.

"So good, oh god, it's so good, Syl." Julie whimpered, humping her pussy up at her face harder. "Yo...you're going to ma...make me cum again...oh god, I'm so close..."

Moving her mouth up higher, Sylvia flicked her tongue over the stiff bud of her clit, making Julie jerk against her. Her friends reaction made her giggle into her pussy as an evil thought flitted through her mind. Opening her lips, she sucked the tender nubbin between them, and started sucking and nibbling on it gently.

"S...Syl!" Julie screamed, her ass arching up off the bed as she pulled her face roughly into her. She ground her pussy up at her face as she exploded into orgasm, tears running down her face as she gasped for air in harsh, panting breaths.

Using her hands to spread Julie's legs wider, Sylvia kept her lips locked around the sensitive button of her clit, sucking on it gently, then more forcefully, her tongue lashing across the underside, then stabbing at the tip, again and again. Nipping at the tender nubbin the way she liked it done to her, she feasted on her friend's pussy like a madwoman.

Julie writhed and whimpered under her ministrations, but finally, unable to take any more stimulation, she pushed her away. Rolling onto her side, she sprawled face down on the bed, whimpering softly, her cheeks streaked with tears. She lay panting, gasping for breath for a long moment, then rolled over, pushing at the other girl as she got to her knees.

"Switch." She said huskily as she raised up on her elbows. Turning her head to look at her. "I want to...do it...to you...now...I want to taste you."

Smiling slyly, Sylvia rocked forward, letting Gage's cock slip from her sopping wet pussy. She rolled to one side, falling onto her back, her legs spread wide.

"I thought you'd never ask." She purred as she watched Julie move between her legs, her mouth open, tongue extended, already searching out the cream coated cleft of her pussy. She wrapped her fingers in her hair as she pulled her face into her. "Eat me...make me cum...with...on...in your mouth."

Julie moaned as she plastered her mouth to the others girl's pussy, sucking hungrily.

She didn't waste any time on teasing, or soft, gentle caresses. She attacked Sylvia's pussy like a cunt hungry demon, her tongue stabbing roughly in the juice soaked hole, her lips clamping tightly over her puffy pussylips. Sucking eagerly, she fucked her tongue in and out in rapid fire strokes, swishing it around the tight ring of muscle guarding her pussy hole.

"Holy shit!" Sylvia gurgled, arching her ass up as she grabbed fistfuls of her hair and ground her cunt up at Julie's face. Her hips moved in slow circles as she moved her mouth over her pussy, guiding her, showing her what she wanted. "Oh god, that's perfect...fucking perfect...keep doing it like that...yeah, right there...oh...unnnngggghhhh.

Julie kept sucking frantically at her sloppy wet pussy slit, her tongue scraping over every inch of exposed skin she could reach. She let Sylvia move her, and every time she paused, she would ravage that spot until she moved her again.

Gage moved over between Julie's legs, forcing them apart as he got up on his knees behind her. Wrapping his hand around the shaft of his cock, he dragged it up and down the wide-open slit of her pussy, then pushed forward, plunging half of it into her in one stroke. Grabbing her hips, he started fucking her hard and fast, driving her face hard against Sylvia's pussy.

"Yeah, fuck me, boss. Do it hard...come on, fuck me...bust a nut in me." She grunted into Sylvia's pussy, never stopping her frantic sucking and licking.

Sylvia writhed under her oral assault, her pussy shuddering and spasming as one orgasm after another surged over her, beating at her senses. She felt more than heard what Julie had said, and she opened her eyes, looking up at him.

Julie's mouth felt so good on her pussy, but Sylvia could see the pained expression on Gage's face as he fought to keep from cumming. She smiled as an idea formed in her mind.

Lifting Julie's head away reluctantly, she pushed her back, then her hands pulled her up over her. She slid her legs under her and shimmied down, twisting and wiggling until her crotch was right under the other girl's. She wrapped her legs around her waist, and pulled her down onto her.

Julie's legs spread wider as Sylvia squeezed her legs around her, and her pussy mound pressed against hers. She looked down at her face, and started to smile as she understood what she was doing.

"Fuck us, boss." She said softly, then shook her head, realizing that he wouldn't be able to hear her. She turned her head, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Fuck us, boss...both of us...there's two hot, wet, horny cunts for you to dip that big fat cock into...so do it...fuck us anyway you want."

Gage pulled back, looking down between their legs. He saw that she was right, both of their pussies were laid out, spread wide beneath him. He grinned, pulling back, letting his cock drop from Julie's pussy, then pushed forward, guiding it into the slippery wet heat of Sylvia's.

"Oh yeah, that's what I want...gimme that big cock...fuck me...fuck us..." Sylvia panted, writhing under Julie, her arms wrapping around her, pulling her tight against her.

"Ooooohhhh, girlfriend." Julie giggled as she felt Gage's cock slipping back into her. She pushed her ass back, rocking up and down over Sylvia's sweaty body. "You are such a nasty little slut! And I love it!"

Gage stared down, watching as he drove his cock into one pussy for a few strokes, then pulled back, easing it into the other tight hole for another half dozen strokes. He started moving faster, his hips a blur, and he felt his balls pulling up under his cock.

"Go...gonna cum...ca...can't ho...hold it..." He grunted, not sure which tight wet pussy he was driving his cock into by that point.

"Do it!" Sylvia cried out as she felt his cock pounding into her. "Cum in us...both of us...share it...give it to...oh!"

His cock throbbed powerfully, and a second later, she felt his cum flooding her pussy. She groaned as he pulled back, whimpering at the loss.

"Oh shit!" Julie moaned as she felt his cock press into her pussy, a spurt of cum erupting from it as it entered her. She humped back at him, trying to force it deeper, but he was already pulling out.

Gage threw his head back as he humped forward again, but his cockhead missed Sylvia's pussy, and it plowed up between them. He bellowed as the curly hairs of their pubes scraped across his cockhead, then scrubbed over the length of his cock. Humping back and forth mindlessly, he fucked his cock forward, twisting to one side so his cock slid over the soft, sweat soaked skin of their bellies."

"Yesssssssss." Julie yelled, swishing her ass back and forth, pushing down, trying to keep his cock trapped between them. "Shoot it on us, boss...oh fuck...shoot all that hot cum on us!"

"Oh shit, Julie...this feels so good." Sylvia panted, pulling her down, kissing her hungrily.

Julie returned the kiss eagerly, wrapping her arms around her as she writhed on top of her. The sensation of hot cum shooting and squishing between them, her friend's tits mashing into her own, the passionate kiss, it all combined to drive her over the edge again.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again Syl." She moaned into her mouth.

"Me too." Sylvia whimpered, kissing her happily.

"Do...done..." Gage groaned, shuttling back a little, then falling back onto the bad. He lay gasping, one leg pinned under him, his cock still drooling sticky ribbons of cum.

(-)

"I gotta tell you, boss." Julie said, rolling over onto her back a few minutes later. "I've done some kinky shit...or what I used to think was kinky, but nothing like that...nothing even close to that."

"I liked it." Sylvia giggled, reaching over and pinching one of her nipples lightly. "I've liked everything we've done together. I feel so relaxed with you, both of you, that nothing we do could be wrong. It just feels so good, so right..."

"What she said...doubled." Julie laughed. "And I want to do it every day...all day if we can."

Gage groaned, his hands coming up to cover his eyes.

"You might as well face it, boss." Julie said, giving him a kick. "You might have created a couple of monsters."

"What's that female sex monster, the demon...a succu-something..." Sylvia said

"Succubus." Gage said quietly, then turned and grinned at them. "And god, I hope so...I really hope so."

(-)

The girls left Gage in bed, where he had fallen asleep a few minutes after they'd finished making out.

They went through the bags piled in the hall, sorting everything out into piles. Sylvia found a couple of baskets in the laundry room, and they'd loaded everything they wanted to move upstairs into them, then lugged them up the stairs, dropping them on the third floor landing.

"He said that there's a master bedroom up here didn't he?" Julie asked, leaning back against the rail, breathing hard.

"Yeah...bedroom, two bathrooms, kitchenette..." Sylvia answered, pushing one of the baskets out of the way as she started to sit down.

"You wanna check it out? Maybe see if we like it better than...I mean, we could share..."

"I'm glad you said that before I sat down." Sylvia grinned, then looked down the short hall toward the door at the end. "Otherwise, I would have made you wait while I rested for a minute."

"I know, I'm gonna have to get in shape, those stairs kicked my ass too." Julie laughed as she grabbed Sylvia's hand and pulled her down the hall. "But come on, he said it was a waste of space, so I doubt if he wants to use it."

"Okay, I guess it can't hurt to look." Sylvia said as she trailed behind her.

Julie looked at her as she turned the knob slowly, then pushed the door open slowly. They both gasped as they saw the room come into view.

"Fuck me..." Julie muttered as she stepped into the room.

"Hell yeah, and that bed looks like a comfortable place to do it. Lots of room to roll around..." Sylvia laughed, wrapping her arms around her and sliding her hands up under her t-shirt to cup her tits. "I really like making out with you, so..."

"Down girl, we can play again later." Julie laughed, wriggling out of her grasp and stepping into the room. "Right now, I want to check this place out."

"Meanie..." Sylvia pouted, letting her slip free, then following her.

"Don't be like that." Julie laughed as she turned toward her, then pushed her against the wall next to the door, her lips coming down on Sylvia's in a feverish kiss. One hand grabbed one of her big fluffy tits, while the other dropped down between her legs, cupping her sex, her fingers stroking lazily over her quivering pussylips.

Sylvia gasped into her mouth, then threw her arms around her neck, returning her kiss eagerly.

Julie's fingers caressed her pussy gently, and she kissed her hungrily as she eased two paired fingers into her, sliding them in and out slowly. She fingerfucked her, gently at first, then harder as Sylvia responded to her touch.

Sylvia spread her legs wider, bending her knees as she ground her pussy down onto Julie's probing fingers. She gasped when her thumb started stroking lightly back and forth across her clit.

"Julie...Sylvia...you two up there?" Gage yelled from the ground floor.

"No, no, no...noooooo..." Sylvia whimpered as Julie broke their kiss. She held her desperately, hunching her pussy down, then squeezed her legs tight around her hand. "Don't answer...he'll go away...don't stop...plea..."

"Up here, boss." Julie yelled, grinning at Sylvia with an evil gleam in her eye. "We're checking out the master bedroom."

She pressed her thumb firmly against her clit, grinding it back and forth over the tender nubbin, making Sylvia moan.

"I'm gonna tease you like this all day." she said softly, her lips nipping at her neck. "I'm gonna make you so horny..."

"Oh you bitch..." Sylvia panted, clutching her tightly to her. "You beautiful teasing bitch...you better, cuz I'm gonna do the same thing to you...every chance I get!"

"Promises, promises..." Julie laughed as she eased her fingers from between her legs. She brought her hand up in front of her face, and stared into Sylvia's eyes as she licked her fingers clean.

She stepped back as she heard Gage getting closer. She pushed Sylvia into the room, then turned, smiling brightly as he got to the top of the landing.

"Hey boss, we were just checking the place out...ya know?" She said as he came into the room.

"That's fine, I figured you'd get in here eventually." He said. He glanced down, noticing that her fingers were wet, and that the smell of sex was in the air. He leaned close as he walked by her. "Guess you were checking each other out too. Hope I didn't interrupt anything..."

Julie just laughed as she turned and walked over to stand next to Sylvia. They both looked around the huge room, marveling at the luxurious furnishings.

1...45678...14