Ready Maid Family Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up, she looked at herself in the mirror, smiling at her reflection.

"Yeah, I can see why they love you, baby girl." She said, grinning at herself.

Laughing, she grabbed her tablets off the vanity and jogged out the door and down the stairs.

(-)

It was almost seven-thirty when she walked into the kitchen, and as she looked out the window she could see that the sun was already bisected by the horizon. She guessed that the others would be getting up soon, so she decided to go ahead and make breakfast.

Going over to the pantry, she found the biscuit mix and oil and brought them over to the counter, then went over to the fridge and loaded her arms up with eggs, bacon, sausage and milk, and dumped all of it on the counter with the mix.

Picking one of her tablets up, she opened the music app and started her favorite mix going. As Inferno's 'From Paris To Berlin' started playing, she pulled a bowl out from under the counter and started mixing up the dough for biscuits.

(-)

"BREAK...FAST!! COME AND GET IT!!" she yelled, banging a big metal spoon on the back of the frying pan in her other hand. She was standing at the foot of the bed, and burst out laughing as she watched Gage and Sylvia try to spring out of bed, but both of them were wrapped up in the covers, and neither of them could get loose. She kept banging the spoon on the pan, laughing hysterically.

"Goddamn it, Julie!" Sylvia shouted at her as she finally got herself free and rolled off the bed, falling to the floor. "What the hell do you think you're doing? You almost made me pee on myself!"

"Serves you right you greedy bitch." She laughed as she turned and flounced toward the door. "You too asshole...anyway, food is on the table, come get it while it's hot!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Sylvia shouted after her as she got to her feet. She turned and glared at Gage. "This is probably your fault! What did you do to her last night?"

"Noth...I...wha...she..." He sputtered, finally untangling himself from the covers. Scrambling out of the bed, he started toward her.

"Don't even think about it, buster." She snarled as she pushed past him. "I have to pee, so I got first dibs on the bathroom."

(-)

Sylvia was still seething as she stomped across the living room, but as she approached the door, she heard music, and the sound of laughter. She paused, moving slowly across the hall, and as she peeked into the kitchen, she saw Julie and Gage dancing to the gentle strains of the 'Tennessee Waltz'.

Her mouth dropped open, and her heart melted, her anger vanishing in a flood of affection for both of them. She stood watching them from the door, waiting quietly for the song to end. When it did, Gage stepped back and bowed, and Julie curtsied back, then stepped back into his arms, and kissed him softly.

She saw Sylvia standing in the doorway as she let go of Gage, and she grinned, waving at her.

"Hi..." she said. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Not long...you just looked so..." She blushed, and walked over to the table. "I didn't want to..."

"You wouldn't have, we would have let you join us." Julie laughed, getting her a cup of coffee, then pouring her some orange juice. "Dig in, the biscuits just came out of the oven."

"How long have you been up, and why did you..."

"She says we hog the covers. That's why we got that wake-up call like we did." Gage laughed, buttering a piece of toast. "Apparently, it was some kind of payback..."

"I do not hog the covers." Sylvia said, planting her hands on her hips and glaring at Julie. "And even if I do, that's no excu..."

"Blah, blah, blah..." Julie laughed as she came over and stood in front of her, mimicking her stance. "But yes you do, and yes it is!"

She walked over to the counter and pulled a paper towel off the roll, then grabbed two spoons and a knife from a drawer. She rolled the spoons in from the outer edge toward the middle, then tucked the ends under and laid the whole thing over the knife so the bottom quarter of it was sticking out.

"This is you." She said, looking at Sylvia as she pointed at one spoon. "And this is him.", pointing at the other one. "Oh, and here's me, the poor little knife with the covers stretched over her so they're not even touching her...her poor little feet sticking out...like little pink blocks of ice."

"There's no way you're that knife..." Gage muttered. "Maybe one of the steak knives with the big handle..."

Julie leaned over and picked up a biscuit, then threw it at him as hard as she could.

"But that really is an attractive knife...please don't use it on me..." He added.

"I do not do that...roll up in...I me..." Sylvia said, stamping her foot as she glared at Julie.

"Oh, yes you do." Julie answered, stamping her foot right back at her, leaning closer as she grinned in her face. "Why do you think you couldn't get out of the bed, and fell on your ass when you finally did?"

"Well, I don't do it all the time..."

"Oh, will you just admit that I'm right, before I tear that stinky, day old jersey off your hot little ass, then smear grape jelly all over your tits and lick it off?" Julie laughed, picking the jelly up off the table and opening the top.

"Well, you might ha..." Sylvia said, then paused, her face clouding up with anger. "Wait a minute, are you saying I sti..."

"I give up." Julie laughed, turning away and pulling a chair out. She sat down across from Gage, shaking her head as she grinned at him. "I wonder if she's always this slow in the morning."

"I was hoping she'd argue about it, but I was expecting a little more than that." He laughed. "You throw down on a battle if wits, and she shows up unarmed."

"Excuse me, but I'm standing right here." Sylvia pouted, glaring at both of them.

"And your food is getting cold...god, you can almost hear the IQ points dropping." Julie mumbled, taking a bite from a biscuit.

"Oh, just shut up." Sylvia pouted, turning and walking out the door. A moment later, they heard her stomping up the stairs.

"Think we went too far?" Gage asked after a moment.

"Probably, but I kept giving her chances..." Julie said, taking a bite off a piece of bacon. "She could have given in anytime, but noooooo...she just had to win."

"You going to go after her?"

"No...and neither are you." Julie said, not looking up from her plate. "Let her stew for a while. She'll either get the point or she won't...we'll just have to see."

(-)

An hour later, they still hadn't seen Sylvia.

"Well, I guess there's no putting it off." Julie said under her breath as she put the last plate on the drain. After drying her hands, she picked up a glass and filled it with juice. Looking at the bottle for a moment, she tipped it up and drank the last of it from the bottle, then sat it on the table.

She walked out the door and went up the stairs. She paused for a moment at the first landing, then went to the third floor, stopping to catch her breath.

"God, I gotta get in shape." she muttered, then walked down the hall into their bedroom.

Sylvia was sitting on the bed, folding Julie's clothes, and arranging them into piles. She had showered and put on a pair of black panties and a tight red tank top that molded itself to her like a second skin.

She heard Julie come in, but didn't look up, she just went on folding clothes, sitting each item into a pile.

"I was going to do that." Julie said as she sat down across from her, the pile of clothes between them. She held the glass out toward her. "You didn't eat anything, so I brought you some juice."

"I'm not thirsty." Sylvia said softly, still not looking at her. "There was a bottle of Snapple in one of the bags. I've been drinking that."

"You drank my Snapple...I was saving that."

"I used your toothbrush too."

"Really..." Julie said, trying not to smile as she got up and picked up one of the piles of clothes. She looked at the dresser, then back at the bed. "Which side of the bed are you going to want? It'll be easier to just roll out of bed and hit the bathroom, then get clothes from..."

"I want this side, I sleep on my left side, and like to face out." Sylvia said, shaking her head, making her hair fly out, then settle softly on her shoulders.

"We don't have to fight, you know." Julie said as she walked around the bed and sat the clothes and the glass on the other dresser. She opened a drawer and started putting things away. "All you have to do is sa..."

"I didn't do anything wrong!" Sylvia said, looking over at her. "Maybe I rolled up in the covers, but I was asleep! You scared the shit out of me, then made fun of me in front of Gage! I..."

"Missed, or ignored every chance I gave you to say what I need to hear...and what you know you should say." Julie said as she picked up the glass and took a drink from it, then sat it down and turned to walk across the room. She stopped in the doorway and looked back at Sylvia. "You look hot in that top and panties...that's my favorite pair by the way...they're my fuck me panties."

She turned and walked out the door, and only made it to the third step before she heard Sylvia come running out of the room.

"I...I'm sorry." She heard her say from the top of the stairs.

Julie stopped and turned around slowly, looking up at her. Her breath caught in her throat, and her heart started racing as she saw Sylvia standing at the top of the stairs.

She had one hand on the rail, and one hip was cocked to the side, the other hand resting on it. Julie was pretty sure she knew how she looked, sexy, sultry...seductive.

Julie came up two steps, her face now level with her hips. Reaching out, she put her hands on them, her fingers tracing along the top of her panties. She felt Sylvia shiver, and when she looked up at her, she saw that her chest was heaving as she breathed heavily.

Sylvia pushed her hips forward, so her crotch was almost in Julie's face. Her hand came down and touched the side of her face, then slid into her hair, pulling her forward.

"The offending party usually provides the make-up sex." Julie said as she leaned back, letting her hands fall from her hips.

"Ooooohhhh." Sylvia moaned, then nodded.

"Switch." She said, coming down the stairs. Taking her face in her hands, she kissed her lightly, then smiled. "Sit on the top step...and get those pants off."

Julie stepped up onto the landing and turned around, pushed her sweats down over her hips and down her thighs, then sat on the top step. She held her legs out, looking down at Sylvia.

Sylvia met her gaze as she reached up and slowly pulled the sweats down her legs, then pushed them down her calves, and off over her feet. Kneeling on the third step, her face was level with the hairlined slit of Julie's pussy.

Julie moaned as she felt her run her fingers up over the swath of curly hairs on either side of her pussy. She jerked as her thumbs brushed over the puffy outer lips, spreading them apart, then tracing gently down over the moist inner lips. Leaning back on her elbows, she spread her legs wider, watching spellbound as Sylvia leaned closer.

"Tell me you love me." She whispered. "Tell me you..."

"I love you." Sylvia whispered, leaning forward and planting a gentle kiss on her pussy.

"I love the way you smell when you're excited." She said, inhaling slowly, letting her musky scent fill her senses. "Like you are now."

"I love the way you taste." she said, dragging her tongue slowly up the length of her pussy slit, swishing it back and forth, teasing her with feather light touches. "Your tart, spicy flavor."

Julie whimpered, her hips rising up to meet her tongue. She moved them in slow circles, knowing that Sylvia was teasing her, and it only heightened her arousal.

"I love feeling you against me...when you hold me..." She panted, taking one of her soft outer lips between her teeth, nipping at it gently. "I love when you make love to me...make love with me."

"Show me...make love to me...make me...oh god!" She moaned as Sylvia brought her hands up, resting them on the insides of her thighs, holding them up and out as she started lashing and laving her tongue all around in the juice dripping pit of her pussy. She stared down between her legs, watching as she ate her hungrily, her hot breath washing over her as her mouth moved over her, her tongue dipping into her, then sliding up the cream coated slit of her pussy again and again.

"So good...you do that so...so go...good." She whimpered, letting her head fall back, her eyes closing as a blissful smile spread across her lips.

Sylvia licked and sucked at her eagerly, loving the way her friend was responding to her. She wanted to make her cum, to feel her pleasure as she writhed under her, but she wanted to make it last too.

Julie whimpered, letting her body fall back on the floor, pulling her t-shirt up so she could squeeze and caress her tits as Sylvia started licking her clit, her tongue slapping back and forth across the tender nubbin, then sucking it into her mouth. She pinched her nipples between her fingers as she arched her hips up, moaning deep in her throat.

Sylvia sucked on Julie's clit, then started nibbling on it with her lips. She let her hands drop down, one moving between her own legs, running it up and down over her pussy, pressing the lacy material into her pussy mound. She moved her other hand down over the spit slickened slit of Julie's pussy, and pressed two fingers against the tight opening. She twisted them back and forth as she pressed them forward, stroking them in and out slowly.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck...that feels so good." Julie groaned, hunching her ass down at her probing fingers. "Fuck me, oh god...just like that...ohhhhhh yeah."

Sylvia started twisting and turning her fingers inside her, touching a different part of her with the balls of her fingers on every stroke. Julie jerked, and her pussy clasped tightly around her fingers as she ran them over the upper side of her pussy, and she pulled back, making her whimper.

Sliding her fingers back in slowly, she brushed them back and forth again, making her jerk and heave up off the floor, a long drawn out moan coming from her mouth. Pressing harder against the upper wall of her pussy, she felt a little bump, and as she rubbed her fingers on it, she felt it getting bigger.

Julie was writhing on the floor, her eyes squeezed shut, her hips moving mindlessly, humping and jerking down onto Sylvia's fingers. She'd never felt anything like this...sweet waves of pleasure swept over her, beating at her senses. She wasn't cumming, at least she didn't think she was cumming. No, this was something different. She tried to talk...to tell her what she was experiencing...but she couldn't. Her mouth opened, her lips moved, but the only thing that came out were moans, and guttural noises.

Sylvia stared at the opening of her pussy as she moved her fingers steadily inside her. She watched as thick, creamy girlcum started drooling out around her fingers, and she pressed her fingers harder against the bump, moving her fingers in small circles over it.

She brought her other hand up, laying her fingers over the close cropped bush of her pubes, her thumb pressing down onto her clit. She swished it back and forth over the stiff little button as she tapped her fingers against the little bump inside her pussy.

Julie made a squeaking sound, and a spurt of hot liquid burst from the top of her pussy, soaking Sylvia's hand and splashing over her wrist. She started to pull her fingers back, but Julie reached down, grabbing her wrist, stopping her.

Sighing with relief that she wasn't hurting her, she started moving her fingers again. She concentrated on the little bump, moving her fingers in slow circles over it, then swishing them back and forth, then tapping on it gently. Each touch got a different reaction, all of them bringing throaty, drawn out moans of pleasure.

Pressing harder on her clit, she increased the pressure on the bump. Julie stiffened, her feet planted on the stairs, her ass rising in the air as she let out an ear splitting shriek that went on and on and on. At the same time, a jet of hot liquid erupted from her pussy as it clenched and spasmed wildly around Sylvia's fingers.

The hot liquid hit Sylvia in the forehead, then sprayed over her head as she kept her fingers moving, pressing them firmly into the bump now, her thumb stroking and pressing on her clit roughly.

She heard Gage charging up the stairs, but didn't stop her steady caresses.

Julie screamed again, her legs going limp as another spurt of liquid sprayed out, splashing across her neck, and soaking the front of her shirt. Her ass dropped heavily to the floor, and she lay sprawled out on the landing, passed out cold.

"What the fuck are yo..." Gage asked, leaning over her shoulder. "What did yo do to he..."

Sylvia ignored him, climbing up and laying next to her, taking her in her arms, rocking her gently. She kissed her forehead, brushing the hair away from her face, smiling down at her as her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey you...you okay?" She asked quietly.

Julie just looked at her, her breath coming in harsh, gasping pants. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she lifted one arm, smiling when Sylvia leaned down, letting her put it around her. She hugged her weakly, then her grip relaxed, and her arm dropped to the floor.

Sylvia looked down at her, realizing that she had passed out again.

"Answer me, Syl." Gage said as he knelt beside her. "What happened?"

"I...I think I found her G-spot." she said softly. "We were making out...make-up sex...and...and she squirted on me, and passed out."

"Is she going to be okay?"

"Yeah, she just passed out." She said, moving to the other side of her, then lifting her off the floor. "Help me get her up...she'll be more comfortable in a bed."

Gage nodded, then got one arm behind her back. He reached down and got his other arm under her legs and stood up. He nodded toward the bedroom, and Sylvia moved ahead of him down the hall.

She swept the piles of clothes off onto the floor, then stepped out of the way, watching as he laid her gently on the bed. She scrambled up beside her, easing her over toward the center of the bed.

Julie groaned, her head rocking to one side. Her eyes opened slowly, and she smiled as she saw Sylvia kneeling beside her. Her smile widened as she saw Gage move up behind her.

"Hi..." She said weakly

"Hi." Sylvia grinned. "How you feeling?"

"In...incredible." She said softly. "I ne...never felt an...anything li...like that before. Yo...you touch...touched my soul, Syl. No...no one ever..."

"I touched your G-spot is what I did." Sylvia said, laughing softly. "But you're okay? You don't feel..."

"I feel great...just a little weak." Julie said, closing her eyes. "I just ne...need to rest for a li...little while."

"Good...um, do you mind if I..."

"Go for it." Julie smiled, not opening her eyes.

"Thanks." Sylvia giggled, sliding back and getting up on her knees. She pushed her panties down, then kicked them off over her feet. She grinned as she looked back over her shoulder at Gage.

"Fuck me." She panted as she leaned down, resting her forearms on the bed, spreading her legs wide. "Fuck me Gage, I need it...I need you...I need to feel you in me..."

"Are you sure?" He asked, staring at her full, round ass, her pussy spread wide and dripping underneath it. He felt his cock stiffening and he unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled the zipper down.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure." She laughed, shaking her ass at him. "Come on, stick that big dick in me and fuck the shit out of me!"

Gage pushed his jeans down, and moved over between her legs. He gasped when he felt her reach back, wrapping her fingers around his cock, guiding it into her. His cock slid easily into her sopping wet pussy, and he groaned as the soft inner walls fluttered and squeezed around him.

1...678910...14