Ready Maid Family Bk. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh yeah, I've been thinkin' about this all day, sweetie." She grunted as she humped her ass back at him. "Get it in deep, Wilbur. Gimme all of that big cock of your's. Oh god, it just feels so fuckin' good in my ass."

Wilbur grinned and put his hands on her hips, pulling her back at him as he pushed his hips forward, feeding his cock into her slowly. He started stroking in and out in short, slow strokes, pushing in deep, then pulling out halfway. He knew how she liked to get fucked, especially in her ass, and he made sure to give it to her every chance he got.

"Are we gettin' close to that itch yet, Syl?" He asked as his cock hairs ground into her asscheeks. "I got me a powerful taste for that sweet little pussy o' yours. My mouths waterin' just thinkin' about suckin' all that juice outta ya."

"Mmmmmmmm, you just hit the spot, Wilbur. Just like you always do." She sighed happily. "Just fuck me nice and slow for a few more minutes, then you can just pound the shit outta me and bust a nut up my ass. Then I'll feed you all the pussy you can eat..."

(-)

Sara pulled her Hummer up just outside the barn, grinning when she saw what was going on just inside the doors. Getting out of the car, she left the car door open and walked quietly into the barn. She stopped just behind Wilbur, then moved up beside him.

"Whattcha doin', Wilbur?" She whispered in his ear as she ran her hand over his ass. "Looks like ya got yer man parts buried up Syl's ass again."

"Oh shit! Uh...hey Sara. What're you doin' here hon?" He said, turning to look at her. "I uh...she...we were..."

"I told him I had an itch that needed scratchin', and that he had the only tool that would do it." Sylvia laughed, humping her ass back at him. "Now leave him alone, he's almost finished..."

"Oh, I'm gonna let him finish. It'd be down right rude to leave the boy hangin', what with him bein' so close to cummin' and all." Sara drawled slowly as she slid her hand down, cupping his balls and squeezing them gently. She let them go after a moment, and brought her hand up and put her finger in her mouth, pumping it in and out slowly, getting it wet with her spit.

"I was just wondering when Wilbur here is gonna start doin' his manly duties with Julie." She said as she pressed her fingertip against the tight opening of his asshole, then pushed it up inside. "She's been feelin' neglected lately, cuz this little dumbass ain't steppin up like he should."

Wilbur's ass drove forward like he'd been shot out of a cannon, and he kept it buried balls deep in Sylvia's ass passage, whimpering pitifully as Sara pushed her finger in until it was buried to the knuckle.

"Oh sh...shit, Sara. Fuck! Do...don't..." He groaned as she turned her hand so her fingertip was pressing against his prostate.

"Fuck her, Wilbur. Finish fuckin' Syl, and we'll help you get a good nut." Sara purred, pressing her fingertip into the sensitive gland.

Wilbur whimpered, and his legs started shaking as she massaged his prostate steadily.

"Oh yeah, keep it buried in me like that." Sylvia moaned, shaking her ass against him. She looked back over her shoulder, grinning when she saw what Sara was doing. "You got your finger up his ass, don't you babe? You know how much he hates that. But it makes...him...shoot...bu...buckets..."

"Just like he is now, huh Syl." Sara laughed as Wilbur started jerking his ass foward, groaning deep in his throat. "Feels like he's blowin' a monster load up yer ass, least he should be. He didn't do his manly duties with me 'fore he left this mornin', which is why I come lookin' for him."

"Oh fuck...where's all that jizz comin' from, Wilbur?" Sylvia moaned, humping her ass back at him harder. "Do it, Wilbur! Shoot that hot fuckin' cum up my ass you beautiful little bastard. Oh yeah, that's what mama wanted to sooth that itch. A nice hot load o' steamin' man juice."

"God, can you be a bigger slut?" Sara laughed, pressing her finger harder into Wilbur's asshole. She leaned closer, so she could whisper in his ear.

"You listen to me you little asshole, and you listen good. That cock you got stuck up my wife's butt belongs to me, and if you ever leave the house again before I get a taste of it in one of my holes, I'm gonna cut it off and have it mounted so I can use it whenever I want. Now, that's not so hard to understand, is it?"

"No ma'am." Wilbur grunted as she ground her finger in deeper. "Yo...you get..."

"Shut up, Wilbur." Sara laughed. "Just tell me you love me."

"Oh god, you know I love ya more than breathin', Sara." He grunted. "But I'll love ya even more if you take your finger outta my butt."

"We're gonna have to talk about your priorities one o' these days, Wilbur." She laughed as she eased her finger out of his asshole, then smacked him on the ass.

"But right now, you're gonna go in the house and take a shower, then go over to the big house and find Julie. You're gonna look at her like she's the most beautiful thing god ever put on the earth, then yer gonna get down on yer knees an' beg her to make love with you. God help you if she can walk when we get home. She better be in a cum coma if you know what's good for you."

"Well shit, why didn't she say somethin'?" Wilbur asked as he pulled up his pants. "I didn't think she was interested, I mean Gage was sayin that she..."

"When was he sayin' whatever he was sayin', Wilbur?" Sara asked, turning around and sitting on Sylvia's butt.

"A couple weeks ago..."

"Right...a couple of weeks ago, she wasn't feel so good." She said, smiling at him. "Now, right this minute, she's hornier than a three tailed cat in heat. Least that's what she told me 'bout twenty minutes ago."

"See ya." He grinned, then turned and dashed for the house.

"Damn, I really love that boy. You know that, Syl?" Sara laughed, crossing her legs and rocking back and forth slowly.

"Yeah, I know." Sylvia laughed, resting her elbows on the bale of hay. "But you wanna get your narrow ass off me so I can get up?"

"In a minute." Sara said, turning so her legs were off to one side. "I got a bone to pick with you first."

"Yeah, and what would that be?" Sylvia asked, sensing what was coming.

"You got my man's cum runnin' outta your ass, and you're suckin' two or three loads out of him every day. Yer doin the same thing with Gage. I don't know if he fucks you, but yer blowin' him everytime I turn around."

She ran her hand slowly over one pale white asscheek before she spoke again.

"You left Julie layin' spreadeagle on her bed the other mornin', grinnin' like she'd hit the fuckin' lotto, but you ain't so much as kissed me decent in weeks. Why the fuck is that, Syl?"

She didn't give her a chance to answer, but stood up and walked out the door and got in her car. She had fired it up and floored the gas, spraying gravel as she spun the wheel, then floored it again, heading for the main gate before Sylvia could get to her feet.

(-)

"Where is she?" Sylvia asked as she stuck her head in Gage's office door.

"Which one would that be?" He asked, not looking up at her. "My wife, who Wilbur seems determined to fuck into a stupor, not that she's objecting, mind you. Or my sister, who for whatever reason, wanted to know how to get up on the roof?"

"She wanted to do what?" Sylvia gasped, staring at him.

"So you want the sister." He said, turning toward the printer and loading it with paper. "I told her that she can't get to the roof, which I admit, was probably a bad idea. Telling her she can't do something is like issuing a challenge. So if you want to find her, I'd start out back...look for a ladd..."

He stopped talking when he saw that she was gone. He smiled as he went back to what he was doing.

(-)

She saw the ladder as soon as she stepped out of the back door. She stepped off the porch and turned around, backing up slowly.

"Please don't make me climb up there." She said quietly, looking up at Sara sitting on the roof of the porch.

"Fuck you." Sara said, kicking the ladder so it fell off to the side. "Why don't you go find a dick you can suck a protein shake out of, then go work on yer abs...maybe pump up yer biceps some more."

"Sara, would you please come down so we can talk? I don't know where any of this is coming from. I..."

"Go away, Syl. I don't love you no more, so there's no point in you hangin' around." Sara said as she laid back on the roof and brought her arm up to cover her eyes.

Sylvia stared at her, unable to believe her ears. She felt like she'd just been kicked in the stomach, she couldn't catch her breath, and she felt like she was about to throw up.

"Nnnnnnnnooooooo!!" Sylvia screamed, sinking to her knees. Her head dropped into her hands as she started sobbing.

"I said go away. Yer dead to me...just like my heart..."

Shaking her head, Sylvia got to her feet, looking up at Sara.

"You take that back you little bitch!" Sylvia screamed. "If you want us to be done, you go get your fucking gun and kill me! I told you that's what you'd have to do, cuz there's no fuckin' way I'm livin' in a world where you don't love me. I just can't do it...I don't wanna do it."

The back door slammed open, and Gage came charging out. He slid to a halt when he saw Sylvia standing in the yard pulling at her hair as she screamed up at the back of the house.

"You get your skinny little ass down here and face me goddammit!" She was screaming, her face red with rage as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Julie and Wilbur came out a moment later, both of them naked. Gage looked at Wilbur, then pushed him down the steps in front of him.

"Get her in the house, and do not leave her alone." He said, nodding toward Sylvia.

"Yes sir." Wilbur said, then grabbed Sylvia, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her off her feet. She twisted and fought as he walked her into the house, screaming and crying the whole way.

Gage looked up at Sara, who was sitting with her arms wrapped around her knees, looking down at him.

"You need to come down off of there. Now." He said quietly.

Sara looked at him for a moment, then nodded and slid to the edge of the roof. Letting her legs hang over the edge, she dropped lightly to the ground.

"What did you do?" Gage asked her, opening and closing his hands as he walked over to stand in front of her.

"I told her it was over, that I don't love her anymore." Sara said softly, looking down at the ground.

Gage just looked at her, then his hand shot out, gripping her around the throat. He lifted her, and she grabbed at his arm, her legs kicking wildly as she stared down at him.

"I should end you." He said quietly, meeting her terrified gaze. "I should just do the world a fa..."

"Gage! Put her down! You're going to hurt her." Julie said, putting her hand on his chest. "Please Gage, just let her go..."

Gage looked at her, and the fire went out in his eyes. Tears started running down his cheeks, and he let Sara go. She dropped to the ground, gasping for breath as she tried to back away from him.

"I'm going to go check on Syl." Julie said quietly, then turned and ran up the steps into the house.

Gage looked down at Sara, then moved closer, grabbing her leg so she couldn't get away.

"Why Sara? Why would you say something like that?" He asked her, his voice breaking as he spoke.

"I miss her." Sara whispered. "She's always busy. She's messin' around with you or Wilbur, or she's over at the ranch...I nev..."

"So instead of telling her you miss her, you said the only thing you knew would hurt her, so she'd..." He muttered, shaking his head. "That is some seriously fucked up logic, even for you, Sara."

He dropped to his knees, and she flinched away as he reached for her.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Sara." He said softly as he put his arms around her. "We need to figure out how we're going to fix this, if it can be fixed. You may have killed that girl. You may have killed our whole family."

He broke down, crying on her shoulder as he held her to him.

"Oh god, I am so sorry, baby brother. I didn't mea..."

"Gage, we need an ambulance." Julie said quietly a moment later as she knelt beside them. "Wilbur's hurt, and Syl's gone."

(-)

The three of them watched as Wilbur was loaded into the ambulance. The parmedic told them that his arm was broken in two places, and that he probably had a concussion.

"I'll go to the hospital with him." Julie said as she stepped off the front porch. "You two find Syl."

She looked over at Sara, a soft smile on her face. "You go find our wife, Sara. You tell her whatever you have to, but you bring her home safe. Do you understand me?"

"I know where she went." Sara said, meeting her eyes. "I'll bring her home."

She looked back at Gage as she stepped of the porch. "Watch Junior for me, will ya, baby brother? We'll be back in a little bit."

(-)

Gage's pickup was sitting sideways in front the barn, the door open, and the engine still running.

Sara pulled up behind it and got out of her car. She walked over to the pickup and looked inside, then reached in and shut off the ignition. She looked around, then walked down the side of the barn.

She saw her before she was even halfway to the pond. Sylvia was kneeling at the edge of the water, rocking back and forth slowly. Sara walked up behind her, then dropped to her knees and put her arms around her.

"Shhhhhh, it's gonna be okay, Syl. I didn't mean it." She said softly as she reached down and took her Glock out of her hand and tossed it behind them. She took her hand, bringing it up in front of their faces.

"I forgot that this means forever, not just till the next time I get pissed off." She said, running her finger over her mother's ring. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was pissed off, and scar..."

"You hurt me. And you did it on purpose." Sylvia whispered. She shrugged Sara's arms off, and went back to rocking back and forth. "You tore my heart out and killed me, Sara. I brought the gun so you could finish the job..."

"I couldn't kill you anymore than I could kill my baby." Sara whispered. "And I sure as hell couldn't live in a world I did either o' them things."

Putting her arms back around her, she held her tightly.

"I told you that I was going to do stupid shit, and that you were going to have to forgive me." She said, her lips brushing her ear. "This is what I meant. This is the better or worse with me. I hurt the people I love for no good reason, and I can't tell you why..."

"You do it because you're a scared little attention whore, and you make the people that love you prove that they love you." Sylvia said, leaning back into her. She shook her head, then looked back over her shoulder at her.

"You lost your mom and dad when you were a little girl, and went to live with people that shared their love with you." She said quietly. "You loved them back, but you never really believed that they loved you, or that anyone has ever loved you. Because you don't believe that god loves you. How could he, when he took your parents away from you?"

The simple truth of that quiet statement knocked the wind out of Sara, and she sagged against Sylvia, then fell limply to the ground.

"He does love you, Sara. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't have a beautiful little baby, or a family that loves you with all our hearts." Sylvia said quietly, not moving from her place at the edge of the pond. "If he didn't love you, Gage would be dead, me and Julie would be I don't want to imagine where, and you'd be a miserable, dried up east Texas spinster, old before her time."

Sara gasped for air, her heart pounding in her chest as she stared up at the sky. She thought she was dying when she saw the light directly above her, and as she watched it, it seemed to be getting bigger. She stared at it as it grew closer, and started screaming just before it crashed into her.

(-)

Gage came out of the front door as Sylvia carried Sara up the steps.

"What happened?" He asked as he took her in his arms and went back into the house. He laid her on the couch, looking down at her, then turned to look at Sylvia.

"She passed out. We were talking, and she just passed out, so I brought her home."

Holding his arms out, he started crying as she stepped into them, putting her arms around his waist.

"It's going to be okay, Gage." She said softly, holding him tightly to her. "We're gonna be okay, all of us."

"Wh...what about her...Sara?" He asked, raising his head to look at her.

"Her too. I have to talk to her..." She said as she looked at him. "But I think I fixed her."

He looked at her, then nodded as he let her go.

"Julie called from the hospital, they're going to keep Wilbur overnight..."

"What's he doing in the hospital...is he okay, what..."

"He broke his arm, but he's going to be okay." He said, taking her hand. "They want to keep him overnight because they think he might have a concussion."

He managed a small smile as he said, "So you and me have baby duty. I'll take the little ones, you get the one on the couch."

(-)

Wednesday

Wilbur grinned when he saw Sylvia the next afternoon, and went over, putting his good arm around her.

"I'm so glad yer safe." He said, hugging her tightly. "Julie said you were home, but I wasn't gonna believe it till I saw it."

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"You didn't. I don't know spirit was using your body, but you wasn't in control of it, so don't ever think that again. I don't." He told her.

She nodded into his shoulder, then stepped back, wiping her eyes.

"Sara's upstairs, Gage is with her." She said quietly. "She's asleep."

"Where's Junior and Sage?" He asked.

"Gage has them. We've been trading off."

"I'll send him down, and keep an eye on the kids." Wilbur said as he moved toward the foyer.

"Julie needs him." He said, stopping in the doorway. "She's scared, Syl. She's scared she's gonna lose her family..."

"The family's going to be fine Wilbur." She said, trying to smile at him. "You go sit with Sara, and let's let mom'n dad spend some time together. They both had a rough night."

Wilbur nodded, and she heard him going up the stairs.

'We all had a rough night.' She thought. 'Let's hope that's the last one for a while.'

(-)

Friday

"Damn, wass zat smell?" Sara mumbled, groaning as she rolled over.

"You." Sylvia said as she sat down. "You've been out for three days. What's the last thing you remember?"

"Go...god punched me in the face." Sara said as she tried to get up on her elbows.

"Good. It's about time someone did." Sylvia said, smiling gently at her. "I was thinking about doing it when you screamed..."

"Why...why didn't you leave me?" Sara asked, letting herself fall back onto the bed.

"I couldn't leave you laying th..."

"That's not what I meant, and you know it." Sara said, tears welling up in her eyes. "I hurt you..."

"Yeah, you did. But you don't know any better, it's just the way you are." Sylvia said, looking down at her. "But I would have to leave my family to leave you, and I won't do that. I'll put up with your bullshit, and love you in spite of you. It's my destiny."

"Oh god." Sara whimpered, rolling onto her side so she was facing away from her.

"But there's another reason I can't leave you, Sara." Sylvia said, reaching out and rolling her onto her back so she had to look at her. She tossed the pee stick onto her chest. "You got me pregnant, Sara. And there's no way I'm leaving my babies mama before they meet meet her."

"What do you mean, they? How do you..."

"The test strip turned blue in less than a minute." Sylvia said, reaching out and taking the pee stick back. "Julie said that the literature says that indicates an unusually high hormone level, which is usually caused by multiple fetuses."