Ready Maid Family Bk. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She disappeared down the hall, and they could hear her talking to the babies.

"I'd really like you to come home with us, mama." Wilbur said. "You'll love Syl, and I think you could get to like Sara if you gave her a chance. Julie and Gage have been like a ma and pa for me since I..."

"Don't push so hard, Wilbur. Give your mom some time to think about it." Gage laughed, leaning back in his chair. "We're going to be here for a week, so..."

"I'm ready to go home now." Wilbur said, getting up and walking toward the door, digging his phone out of his pocket. "I miss Sara already. I'm gonna call her and tell her we're comin' home."

"You know that we don't have what you would call a traditional family, Gracie." Gage said slowly, smiling as he watched Wilbur through the window. "You might have quite an adjustment to make, we're uh...well, things are different than what you're used to..."

"I know all that, but I..." Gracie said, staring at him. "I...it's been twenty years since you and I were together, but I still think abo...you were almost my first...you..."

"I wouldn't have a problem sharing my senior husband if you were interested, Gracie, I know you two have some history. But my junior husband would be off limits, for obvious reasons." Julie said as she came back into the room carrying both babies. "Wilbur can take up the slack with Sara and Syl, I doubt if he'll mind."

She sat Junior on the table and cradled Sage in one arm as she opened her blouse, then guided her to a nipple.

"I don't see how you can..." Gracie said, staring at her.

"It's easier than you think. You just focus on the love you have for your family, and the rest just falls into place." Julie said lightly as she looked down at the baby. "No one is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do, Gracie. I just want you to know that if you want to get intimate with anyone, it's okay. We have an active sex life, and we won't try to hide it from you. You're welcome to come as a guest, or part of the family, it's up to you."

"But what would Wilb...I don't know if I could..."

"You want the truth, Gracie?" Julie laughed, lifting Sage and handing her over to Gage. She picked up the other baby and got him started feeding, then grinned at her. "I think he suggested it because he wants you to get a little lovin'. I think the little shit is tryin' to play matchmaker."

"Sara and Syl told me to tell ya'll hi." Wilbur said as he came in the door. He grinned when he saw Julie feeding Junior.

"Uh, Julie...could I uh...what I mean is..."

"Come see me later, sweetie." She laughed, "I got enough for all three of you."

She looked over at Gracie and grinned.

"I end up feeding Junior most days, because this little dumbass sucks Sara dry while she's asleep."

Wilbur blushed, but Gracie burst out laughing.

"I think that's my fault." She said. "I let him breast feed till he was almost three. I swear, it took months to get that boy off the tit."

"While we're on the subject." Julie said, watching Gracie closely. "Wilbur, would you have a problem with Gage, or Syl...or me...being intimate...with yo..."

"Hell no! I think it would be good for her." Wilbur laughed, grinning at his mother. "But I think you should keep Syl away from her till she gets comfortable with how things are and all. You know how she gets."

(-)

You wanna sleep with me tonight?" Sylvia asked, not looking up from where she was washing the dishes.

"Are uh...you su...we haven't..." Sara said softly, sliding a stack of pans out of the way and leaning against the counter next to her.

"Yeah, I'm sure sweetie." Sylvia laughed, flicking water at her as she reached over and picked up a pan off the stack. She smiled as she dipped it in the water and started scrubbing it. "We don't have to fool around if you dont want to. I just thought it would be nice having you in bed with me is all."

"No, I think it's a good idea." Sara whispered, glancing over at her. "Who's room do you want to sle..."

"I wanna sleep in Gage and Julie's bed, so we can feel them with us." Sylvia grinned, moving over a little and bumping her hip against Sara's. "That's if we don't fall asleep watching a movie."

"That would be nice too." Sara giggled. "'specially if you wake me up jillin' off on me like you did that first night..."

(-)

Wednesday

"Do you think she'll come home with us?" Gage asked quietly as they sat at the kitchen table the next morning.

"Yeah, I think she will." Julie answered. "I think she's ready for a change. I think she's curious about how we live, and I think she wants to see what she missed out on, when she passed on you all those years ago."

She got up and walked over to the counter and picked up the coffee pot. She refilled their cups, then stood looking down at him.

"But if you want the god's honest truth, I don't think you have to worry about her wanting to get intimate with you." She said softly. "You've been a fantasy for her for so long, she may be afraid of trying the real thing. I..."

"That's not true, Julie." Gracie said from the doorway. She smiled as she said, "I'm sorry for eavesdropping, but I just got off the phone with Fred, and I overheard you as I was going to the bathroom..."

"That's okay, Gracie." Julie said as she turned to face her. "Do you want some coffee? And did you sleep okay?"

"Coffee sounds great, but no, I tossed and turned all night." Gracie said as she came over and sat down. "There's just so much going on, and so many things to think about..."

"I didn't sleep very well either." Gage said softly. "Being in this house is...it just doesn't feel right. I feel out of place..."

Julie was about to say something when her phone rang. She picked it up, smiling when she saw that it was Sylvia.

"Mornin' hon, what are you doing up this early?" She laughed as she answered it. She listened for a moment, then a small smile spread across her face.

"Okay, if that's all you can get, go ahead and book them. Yeah, that's fine Syl. If that's what he said he wants to do, I guess that's what we'll do." She listened again, then said, "Okay hon, we love you too."

She hung up the phone and sat it on the table, grinning at Gage.

"That was Syl, apparently Wilbur called her this morning and told her that we're coming home today." She laughed. "He asked her to book seats for all of us. She said all she can get is first class seats out of DFW at three this afternoon. I told her to book them."

"So that's what he was doing over at the house." Gracie said, trying not to smile. "That's why Fred called me. He said Wilbur was there, and was packing some of my clothes. Fred wanted to know what was going on, and I told him the truth, I didn't know what he was talking about."

"Jesus, if we're flying out of DFW, we'd need to leave here by noon at the latest, it's a two hour drive without traffic." Gage said, looking back and forth between them. "I think we should get something tomorrow and stay overnight near the airport, or just charter a flight out of Lufkin. It'll be easier, and cost about the same."

"Doing a charter sounds like a good idea. We can leave when we want, and land in Murphy, and not have to make that two hour drive home from Atlanta." Julie said. "Why don't you call someone about that Gage? I'll call Syl, and tell her not to book those seats. Gracie, why don't you call your son and ask him to get his ass back here so I can give him a big hug?"

(-)

The flight home only took a couple of hours. Sara and Sylvia had the Suburban parked next to the hanger at the Murphy airport waiting for them when the plane turned off the taxiway and eased to a stop in front of the open hanger doors.

Sara was jumping up and down on the roof, and Sylvia was rocked back on the hood kicking her legs in the air and as they both hooted and hollered with joy. They jumped off of the car and ran toward the plane as they saw the door begin to open.

"I guess they got things worked out." Gage said to no one in particular, watching them run toward the plane.

"Things were fine before we left." Julie laughed as she unbuckled the seat belts on the baby carriers. "It does look like they've kissed and made up though."

"I think they done more than that." Wilbur laughed as he picked up Junior's carrier and moved toward the door. "Syl's got that just got boned look to her..."

"Wilbur Talbot! You get yer ass outta that fuckin' plane and come kiss yer wife you little shit!" Sylvia yelled. "Julie Bedford, you better get yer big beautiful ass out here and kiss ME, right fuckin' now! An' bring my husband with you!"

"Our husband you greedy bitch." Julie laughed as she ducked through the doorway and danced down the steps. She sat little Sage's carrier down and threw her arms around Sylvia as she came over to her.

Wilbur handed the baby carrier to his mother, then jumped down the stairs and ran to Sara. Sweeping her up in his arms, he swung her around, then planted his lips on hers in a hungry kiss.

"God, I missed you so bad! I just wanna make slow sweet love to you right now." He panted as they came up for air.

"Okay, you can do that right after ya fuck the livin' shit outta me." Sara moaned, pressing her lips back against his.

"Gage!" Sylvia screamed when she saw him step through the door. She let go of Julie and ran over to the plane, reaching up and popping the button on his jeans as he stood on the top step. "I'm gonna suck yer dick so good boss! I swear to god, you'll..."

"Whoa, slow down, Syl." He laughed, grabbing her hands and pulling her to him as he came down the stairs. "You mind if we get home before we start gettin' wild, hon? I missed you too, and believe me, I will be taking you up on that offer!"

"I just missed you so bad boss." Sylvia giggled, planting kisses all over his face.

Sara stepped back from Wilbur, looking toward the plane. Her eyes went wide when she saw Gracie step into the doorway.

"Oh my god, Gracie! Is that really you?" She laughed, running over to the plane. She took the baby carrier from her and handed it to Gage, then held her hand out to her.

"It is so good to see you." She said as she helped her down the steps then put her arms around her.

"Thank you, Sara. It's good to see you too." Gracie laughed, hugging her back. "And I mean that. I don't know what you did to get my Wilbur to love you, but he's stone cold in love with you. I have to admit though, it is going to take some gettin' used to havin' a daughter-in-law my own age."

"It's not gonna be so bad, and I'm gonna treat him better than any o' those little skanks he woulda hooked up with in Weston." Sara laughed, stepping back, but keeping her arm around her waist. "But let me introduce you to Syl..."

"Oh my god, you are just as pretty in person as you are in the pictures Fred has on his phone." Gracie said as she stepped over to Sylvia.

"Uh...you know...oh shit, I..."

"It's fine darlin'." Gracie laughed and she put her arms around her, holding her loosely. "I copied them onto my phone, and some nights I..."

"Really?" Sylvia laughed, putting her arms around her and hugging her lightly.

"You can do better than that sweetie." Gracie whispered, moving her hands down and pulling Sylvia's hips against hers. "If you knew all the nights I laid in bed lookin' at them pictures..."

"Why Gracie." Sylvia laughed, leaning back and looking at her. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were hitting on me."

"And you'd be right." Gracie said softly. "But we got time for that, if that's okay with you. I just wanted ya to know the door was open."

"Thank you, Gracie." Sylvia laughed, smiling warmly. "So I guess you're gonna be staying with us for a while? You can't show me an open door if it's not going to be open for a long time."

"Well, Wilbur wants me to come live with ya'll, and Julie made it clear that she didn't have a problem sharing her senior husband..."

"Oh, she's offering up my man to every woman she meets now, is that what I'm hearing?" Sylvia laughed, looking over at Julie. "Well I guess we're gonna have to grab him for a threesome later...unless you want to..."

"No, that sounds like a delightful idea, Sylvia." Gracie laughed.

"Hey, has anyone given any thought to food?" Gage asked as he picked up Sage's carrier and moved toward the car. "I could go for one of Lucy's monsters, and I'm getting addicted to her son's home brew."

"Pizza sounds good, Gage." Wilbur laughed. "You get the girls and the kids in the car, and I'll get the luggage."

(-)

"Oh my goodness, that pizza was incredible." Gracie said for the fifth time as they sat in the living room. "And I don't think I've ever had beer like that. I only had three, and I've still got a nice warm glow off of it."

"Yeah, Lucy's son Nick makes it." Gage laughed, sitting his empty off to the side. "They don't sell it, but he keeps a few cases at the shop for people he likes."

"Well, it's easy to tell that they like you!" She laughed.

"That was Sara's doing." Sylvia laughed. "She got to talking to Lucy one night, and the next thing we know, Gage and Sara sign her up as a client, Julie started doing commercials for her, and BAMMM, business went through the roof. They've expanded twice, and Nick wants to open another shop, but Lucy doesn't want anything to do with it. She says they need to just keep the one place, so they can control the quality of the food."

"Well, that was the deal she made with Sara." Julie put it.

"Yeah, but having another location might not be a bad idea." Sylvia said.

"It's her business, let her run it the way she wants." Gage said, rolling over onto his back and stretching lazily.

"You tired hon?" Julie asked, stretching out beside him.

"Yeah, we got up early, then the plane ride...and those beers." He said, stifling a yawn. "I don't think I'm going to last much longer."

"Okay, let me get Gracie settled, and I'll come with you." Julie said, rolling over and running her hand over his chest. "It should only take a few minutes."

"I'll get Gracie settled." Sylvia said casually, glancing over at her. She smiled when Gracie nodded. "She can sleep in my old room up on the third floor, or she can just sleep with me. We can pick out a room for her tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll let you two work it out." Julie said, turning toward them. She looked at Gracie, then Sylvia, smiling as she nodded and laid back down beside Gage. "To be honest, I'm kind of tired too."

(-)

"We don't have to do anything, we can just sleep if you want." Sylvia said as she opened a drawer and pulled out a t-shirt. She looked over at Gracie, holding up another t-shirt.

"That looks comfortable." Gracie laughed, coming over to take it from her. "And if you want the truth, I don't feel like going through my bags to see what Wilbur packed for me to sleep in."

Walking over to the bed, she dropped the t-shirt on it, then unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off. She glanced over her shoulder at Sylvia.

"Would you mind unhooking my bra for me?" She asked softly. "Julie was right, we did get up early, and I'm starting to feel it."

"You're not worried about me copping feels while I unhook you?" Sylvia laughed as she came over and stood behind her.

"Feel free, you'll be the first person that's wanted to in a long time." Gracie said quietly.

"The men and women that live around you must be stupid then." Sylvia muttered as she unhooked the bra and pushed it off her shoulders. Reaching around, she cupped her hands under Gracie's breasts, lifting them and molding them in her fingers. "You've got nice boobs Gracie. Full, not much sag, I like them."

Letting her hands drop, she opened the button on her jeans.

"You need help with these?" She asked, leaning down and kissing her neck lightly.

"No, I think I can handle that." Gracie giggled, leaning back into her. "But you can keep doing what you're doing to my neck if you want..."

"The first night I spent with Sara, we had fallen asleep on the futon in the living room watching a movie." Sylvia said softly, running her hands lightly over Gracie's body as she nibbled on her neck. "I woke up, and was rubbing up against her while I played with myself, and she woke up and caught me. She told me that it was rude not giving her a reach around while I jilled off on her. So I put my hand on her hip, and she reached back and pulled it around and pushed it into her panties. We spent most of the night taking turns just jilling each other off."

She put her hands on Gracie's hips and turned her around so she was facing her.

"I think I'd like to do that with you." She whispered, kissing her softly. "It's a good way to get to know somebody."

"I think I'd like that." Gracie whispered back, pushing her jeans down over her hips. "It'll be nice feeling someone else's fingers touching me for a change."

(-)

Thursday

Gracie and Sylvia were sitting at the kitchen table giggling like schoolgirls when Julie came in. The memory of the morning after Sara had arrived flashed through her mind, and she stopped, staring at them.

Sylvia noticed her standing in the doorway, and smiled at her.

"Hey you, you okay?" She grinned, looking over at her. "You have a weird expression on your face."

"Huh? Yeah...yeah, I'm fine." Julie said, shaking her head. "I just had a little deja vu there for a second. It was almost like..."

"Like the morning after Sara showed up?" Sylvia giggled, bumping shoulders with Gracie. "Yeah, I can see that happening. I felt the same thing last night."

"Don't." Gracie whispered, smacking her on the leg.

"Oh please, I didn't hear you complaining last night." Sylvia laughed.

Gracie blushed and glanced at Julie.

"All I can say is, good for you, Gracie." Julie laughed. "I was going to get a cup of coffee, then go wake Gage up, but if you want to do that this morning, you're more than welcome to."

"He sleeps like a rock, sweetie." Sylvia whispered, leaning closer. "He gets hard as soon as you touch him, and you can climb on and ride for as long as you want before he wakes up. It's alot of fun."

"And he just lays there...while you...you know..." Gracie gasped.

"Oh hell no!" Julie laughed, sitting her coffee cup on the table as she sat down across from them. "It may take him a minute or two after you get it in, then he starts humpin', and his hands grab your ass and move you...he's a great lover, even when he's asleep."

"Make sure you talk to him, especially when he starts talking." Sylvia said, getting up and refilling their cups. "He may be dreaming about Margo, so don't let it freek you out if he calls you by her name. If you want him to know who it really is, tell him. He'll be okay with it."

"Yo...you let him make love to Margo when you...get on him like that?" Gracie asked, staring at Julie.

"We let them make love together." Julie told her, smiling warmly. "It's better for him when Syl does it, he knows it's me and not Margo. But when Syl does it, it's like she's coming to him through her. He says I make love differently than she did."

"You do." Gage said from the doorway. He stood there smiling sheepishly as they looked over at him. "The rhythm is different, you slither where she writhed, and your pussy is tighter. Not much, but enough where I can feel the difference."

"What about me?" Sylvia asked, smiling over at him. "Can you tell it's me when I let you make love to her?"

"To be honest, no." He said as he walked over and got a cup of coffee. "On nights when I make love to her, it's almost like you're channeling her for us. I can always tell when you've been with me. The memories of the experience are so much richer, like it really happened with her."

"Good, I hope she thinks so too." Sylvia said quietly, looking down at the table.

"Ya'll talkin' about lettin' Gage bone Margo while he's asleep again?" Sara laughed as she came into the kitchen. "Yer gonna scare poor Gracie off if you keep that shit up."