Ready to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress."

"And you also keep your hands off your cock unless I give you permission to touch it, understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I think from now on we need you to understand that my pleasure is paramount don't we slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And that the best way for you to get what you want is to make sure I am completely satisfied, in every possible way. And I'm not just talking about making me cum... if I ask you to mow the lawn it needs to be done as soon as possible, not six days later when it suits you, understand?"

Rick was conflicted, on the one hand he was hard and loving his wife's new, dominant attitude, but could he really accept that her domination should extend as far as she was suggesting.

"Come closer slave."

Rick walked round to the side of the bed that Sophie was closest to and Sophie rolled onto her side, her fingers back still busy between her thighs.

"When I ask you a question," she said as she sucked on her pussy juice soaked fingers.

"I expect an answer. So are you going to behave like I want you to, or is this going to be a battle? I love you dearly, and I want to give you the dominant wife you crave... but I want a husband who puts my happiness absolutely front and centre of his day, are you going to do that for me?"

Rick was transfixed by the sight of his wife licking her fingers clean and then pushing them back down between her legs again.

"If it pleases you Mistress," he finally managed to answer.

Sophie shook her head, he wasn't getting away with that. Things had to start on the right foot or not at all.

"Yes Mistress," he offered eventually.

Sophie smiled at her husband and lifted her fingers up towards him.

"Better, you may lick them clean. Though I hope we won't have this sort of dance over every demand I make, or this may become tiring for both of us."

Rick leaned forward and took his wife's slender fingers into his mouth. The taste was delicious and her juices were copious, he stared at the bedding around her pussy, he couldn't remember ever having seen her so wet.

"Mmm, I bet that made your cock ache just a little more for me, didn't it?"

"Yes Mistress," he moaned.

"I think you need to show me just how hard it is... go on."

Rick unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his hard, throbbing cock out, Sophie batted his hands away immediately.

"No touching remember!"

Sophie studied Rick's thick, hard cock as she continued to touch herself openly.

"It so nice to be able to touch yourself whenever you want," she smiled. "Would you like me to touch your cock?"

"Yes... please, Mistress."

"Mmm, well... maybe just a little."

Sophie reached up and closed her fingers loosely around Rick's throbbing meat, then began very slowly stroking him.

"Does that feel good slave... or would you like it harder?"

"Harder Mistress, please..."

"I don't think so. I think this is hard enough for now. Unless you'd rather I stopped?"

"No! No, please don't stop..."

Sophie smiled and slowed the stroking even more.

"Do you know what your dirty wife just did?" she teased.

"No Mistress...."

"She just came with a big dildo in her pussy and a little dildo in her ass..."

Rick moaned softly as he pictured the scene she was describing.

"You'd love to have been able to see that wouldn't you?"

"God yes," he groaned, willing her to stroke his cock faster.

"Mmmm," said Sophie and she stroked both Rick's cock and her own clit. "I feel so horny today slave, I just don't seem to be able to stop touching myself. Is that how you feel too?"

"Yes Mistress," Rick's voice came as little more than a hoarse whisper.

"What a pity that you can't touch yourself then..."

Sophie gave Rick's cock a trio of hard pumps and then resumed her original, infuriating level of grip.

"So slave... I wonder, if I had two slaves and you had a choice, would you rather be the one in my pussy or the one in my ass?"

Rick could barely speak, but he managed to groan out his choice.

"Your ass, Mistress."

Sophie smirked slightly.

"Of course... you do know that if I actually had two slaves... I'd make you suck each other's cocks to entertain me?"

Sophie felt Rick's cock twitch and went in for the kill.

"Oh, so you like the thought of sucking another slave's cock do you?"

Rick's face reddened as he tried to deny it.

"No Mistress, I..."

Sophie laughed cruelly, "Your cock doesn't lie slave. What if you had to compete, what if you had to suck each other's cocks for me and the one who came first didn't get to fuck me. I bet you'd learn to suck cock real good for me then wouldn't you?"

Again Rick tried to protest but Sophie ignored him, her hand moving faster on his cock as she gripped tighter and tighter.

"Feels good?" she smiled.

"Yes Mistresss... I'm getting close, really close."

Sophie stroked him hard and fast.

"Are you? That's good, but you're not going to cum are you? You need to hold it back until I say... whether that's a few seconds, a few minutes, a few days or a few weeks... maybe even a few months... you don't cum until I say, right?"

"Yes Mistress! Please, I'm so close, I can't..."

"You want me to stop?"

"Please Mistress! Please stop, I can't..."

Sophie let go and spread her legs wide, offering her husband a clear and unobstructed view of her fingers dancing around her gorgeous pussy,

Rick was agonizingly close, he didn't want to look away but he knew watching her was going to push him over the edge. One more stroke would have been enough to reach the tipping point and he had to reluctantly close his eyes, it was the only way to maintain control.

"What's the matter slave, I thought you liked watching me touch myself?"

"I do Mistress, I just...can't."

Sophie grinned like the cat that got the cream.

"Is it so hard, is it so bad that you really can't stand to look at your wife's beautiful pussy?" she teased. "You must want to cum soooo bad..."

Rick clenched his fists in frustration

"Is that what you really want, is that what you want more than anything?"

"Yes Mistress, please...."

"Well, I suppose maybe I could let you cum... on my feet."

Rick really wanted to slam his cock inside her and fill her full of his cum, but it seemed that wasn't his decision anymore, and besides he wouldn't have lasted more than a second.

"Yes Mistress, please... I need to cum so badly," he breathed.

Sophie watched him for a few seconds, her fingers well inside her hole now, she wanted the dildo inside her again -- but she had a couple of other things to attend to first.

"Really? I don't think you do, in fact I don't think you have any idea what needing to cum badly feels like yet, but you will... you're going to love it, and you're going to love me for making it happen, aren't you?"

Rick nodded.

"Aren't you?" she insisted.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now listen and I'll tell you what I want you to do. First, I want you to put your poor aching cock away..."

Sophie paused and watched as Rick first looked at her in disbelief and then, accepting her order, struggled to force his rock hard meat back inside his jeans while Sophie giggled slightly at his discomfort.

"Good slave... Next you're going to go downstairs and ring my sister. You're going to tell her that next Saturday you're going to pick her up at 11 and bring her back here so she can have a drink with dinner. Then, I want you to shave your face nice and smooth for me... and then, if I've got any energy left at all, I might... possibly think about letting you eat my beautiful pussy. I know you really want to do that don't you?"

"Yes Mistress..." said Rick, wondering what the hell had gotten into his wife, and why he was giving in to her so easily. Sure he'd always wanted her to be more dominant, but he never expected anything like this. On the other hand, he figured that if he blew it now he would probably never get another chance. Every time he pushed her to be more dominant she would just throw it back in his face that she did and he messed it up. No, he was going to have to play this one out and see where it led.

"Right then, better get moving."

"Yes Mistress."

Rick headed for the door. Ringing Anna was a nightmare, it would take at least twenty minutes to give her that simple message, but maybe he'd get lucky and she'd be busy or something? Deep down he knew that was a forlorn hope.

"Oh, and you'd better ring Adrian as well, at least that shouldn't take too long..."

Sophie watched him leave and flicked the laptop back to life. She needed to buy some things, and quickly, before she changed her mind. She opened her web browser and tapped a few keys and within a few minutes she'd completed her purchase. She couldn't wait to see Rick's face when she told him that the morning he went to fetch her sister his ass was going to be plugged, that it would remain plugged for the whole day, and that when he got back from taking her home he was going to be pegged for the first time.

She played with her pussy with one hand as she closed the window and then scrolled through the links saved in her favourites folder. She moved down the list, down to the ones right at the bottom, the ones that were carefully renamed to avoid accidental detection. A familiar link caught her attention and she clicked on it. She fed her favourite dildo back into her waiting, greedy cunt and lay back to watch the short clip.

On the screen a dark haired woman stroked a guy's cock, it was perhaps a touch larger than Rick's, but there wasn't much to choose between them. It had some odd scarring, possibly from where a piercing had been removed and he had an unusual sun wheel tattoo on his stomach. He was tied down firmly, unable to prevent his Mistress from doing whatever she pleased to him. Sophie loved that idea. He groaned as he neared orgasm and the woman stroked him harder, faster... then right as he reached the point of no return, she let go of his cock and started slapping his balls hard over and over, laughing cruelly as his cock leaked cum all over his stomach while he twisted and writhed, desperately trying to pull his poor battered balls away from his Mistress's punishing hand.

Cursing the brevity of the clip, Sophie quickly fired up another clip featuring the same couple, again too short... but God it made her pussy throb.

She watched two more videos on the same account, her fingers a blur on her clit as she pounded the dildo into her soaking wet slit. Again the videos were over all too quickly and she loaded the fifth and final clip in the series. It was as the woman held a vibrator to her slave's balls and ruined his orgasm while he was trapped in a chastity cage, that she finally realised Rick was in REAL trouble.

Her third orgasm hit her even harder than the previous two and she spasmed hard, finally coming to rest in a heap on the bed, her breathing deep and laboured. Her favourite dildo lay discarded by her side, the juices of her utterly sated pussy soaking into the bedclothes. Poor Rick, she was completely spent now, two orgasms in a night were unusual for her, three was unheard of. He might as well forget shaving, the best he could hope for would be stroking his cock and cumming on her pretty feet, and that was starting to look like a long shot, at best.

Downstairs Rick could hear his wife cumming loudly in one ear while her sister's voice filled the other.

"What's all that noise in the background?" complained Anna.

"Oh, I think... Sophie has the TV on upstairs."

"Upstairs? Tell her to turn it down for Heaven's sake!"

"Yeah," said Rick as he gazed in the direction of the stairs. "Yeah, I'll do that."

After Rick had finally gotten off the phone to Anna, called Adrian and made his excuses and then shaved, he returned to the bedroom to find Sophie fast asleep, her gorgeous pussy still clearly visible. He stood there for a while waiting to see if she would wake up and when it was clear that she wasn't going to, he carefully closed her laptop and placed it on the bedside table and pulled a sheet over her to keep her warm.

For a moment Rick looked at Sophie's laptop, curious to know what she had just watched that had made her cum and left her so exhausted. He thought about taking the laptop with him, but as he reached for it Sophie murmured something in her sleep and he thought better of it. He would find out sooner or later he figured, and snooping on her laptop was not a wise or respectful move.

His cock ached as he made his way quietly downstairs but he knew that if he jerked himself off and she wanted to play with his cock later she'd be able to tell. He really had got himself in a situation now... a classic case of 'be careful what you wish for' in fact...

12