Ready to Pop Ch. 01

Story Info
A hospitalized pregnant woman is teased by nurse.
2.2k words
4.24
111.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmnoid
Dmnoid
223 Followers

I was a whale. My stomach was huge, and covered with stretchmarks. My bellybutton looked like a distended alien orifice. My tits had swollen to a huge size, and dripped milk at the most inopportune times. I was in misery. Worse yet, I'd had serious complications, and with the pregnancy related hypertension and diabetes, I had been admitted to the hospital.

I first met Clara there. She was unlike me in every way. I was a normally statuesque woman, nearly amazonian at six feet tall, and although pretty, I would never be called petite or small. I could squeeze into a DD bra if I didn't want to spend exorbitant sums to have one custom made to my measurements, but it left me sore and made it hard to breath. I could've stood to loose some weight, before the pregnancy. Like Marilyn Monroe, I had a curvy figure, with emphasis on the curves. In the sixties, I would have looked like a sex goddess, instead of when I grew up, being made fun of for being a little "chubby" my whole life. I'm a natural redhead, with that pale, freckled complexion that burns and never tans. Clara on the other hand was a tiny little thing, at around 5'6, black hair, and I'd guess an B cup, if that. She almost painfully thin. She was covered in tattoos and piercings, and wore a pair of black rimmed, plastic framed glasses. She was one of my nurses.

"Hey Triplets," she said with a smile as she introduced herself to me that first night. That's what the nurses called me, "Triplets".

They called her "Goth-Girl" half the time, and she didn't care, just laughed it off more often then not.

I had a lot of trouble with pain, particularly laying there in bed all the time. Being pregnant, there was very little they could give me for it, so I mostly had to just endure it. When you're laying there, trying to keep from screaming or crying in pain, time crawls to a standstill. When you extend that over days and weeks... I might have lost my mind if it wasn't for Clara. I'm not sure if I seduced her or if she seduced me...

One day, she came into my room pushing a cart. Whatever was on the cart was covered with a towel. She walked over to the window, and closed the blinds. I figured it was time for another sponge bath. I'd blush to admit it, but I preferred to be bathed by her. There was just something less mechanical about the way she did it, as if she didn't mind the intimacy. But instead, she revealed something else on the cart once the blinds were closed and the door locked.

"I know your breasts have been bothering you," she started.

"Um... yes..." I blushed.

"Well, it's just going to get worse from here on. So the other nurses told me that this is your first pregnancy."

"Yeah... might be my last too. I wouldn't have agreed if I'd known it was going to be like this."

"Agreed."

"Oh. I guess they didn't tell you. I'm a surrogate. Once I've given birth to the triplets, they're off to their parents, and I'm done with all this."

"Oh... Wow. I don't think I've ever met a surrogate mother before. That's really something. So that couple I've seen in here a few times...?"

"Yeah, those are the parents."

"Ah, I see. I'd been wondering where the father was, but you know how it is, all kinds of different families and arrangements, and I didn't want to ask any uncomfortable questions."

"No problem.... Yes, just a couple more weeks, and then freedom."

"You're looking forward to having them out of you?"

"Yes. No... Oh... I'm conflicted and emotional about it. But I just want the pain over with, you know? One baby probably would have been alright. But triplets? They might just kill me before their through."

"So... let's get your top off, and I'll show you how to use a breast pump. We probably won't get very much milk yet, but as it gets closer, you'll start to produce more. And I'm afraid the pump hurts a bit if your nipples haven't been toughened up through breastfeeding... or rough sex."

I just blushed and let her expose her breasts.

"Wow... they're huge." she laughed, and felt me up. "Firm too... Did you get much bigger?" "Um... I think so? Firmer at least."

"I love your nipples. So big and perky... just begging to be sucked. I bet your boyfriend loves them."

"... I don't exactly have a boyfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"No... I've never... I mean I'd be open to that I suppose, but... um." I was blushing furiously now. She just giggled, and showed me how to put the infernal contraptions together, and then she proceeded to pump my nipples for the first time. After a while, she traded off, so I could get some practice pumping them. She was right, it hurt a little, but it also felt good. It was like my breasts were too full, and pumping let some of the pressure off. My nipples were hard by the time we finished, and my pussy was getting wet, even though I'd rather that it didn't. When she finished, both of my nipples were capped with a drop of white.

"Ok, now that we that covered, I'll leave you with the pumps. I want to watch you pump every night for the next few nights, to make sure that you get plenty of practice, and are doing it right."

I was still blushing a little, but my heart rate was up, and I was breathing a little hard. Yeah, I was turned on... probably because I hadn't been touched in months.

Clara took the little bottle, and unscrewed it from the pump apparatus. She held it up to the light, with the little bit of watery white fluid in it. It almost looked like cum. She read off the amount in the bottle to me, and congratulated me on how much milk I'd expressed. For a moment there, I almost thought she was going to drink it, but instead she just sniffed it.

"Smells normal... Well, I checked your chart earlier, and it doesn't say anything about keeping your milk. The parents don't want your milk?"

"No... they said they'd rather bottle feed formula. They said they thought that giving the babies my milk might create 'unhealthy attachments'."

"I seee.... That's too bad. Breast milk is natural and healthy. Nature's perfect food and all that. So, do you want to try it before I dumped it out in the sink?"

"What?" I asked incredulously, unsure that I'd heard her right.

"Do you want to try any? Aren't you curious what it, what you taste like? Breast milk is good. It's a bit sweeter than cow's milk, and less creamy."

I just blushed and didn't say anything.

"Ok, I'll toss it out then. Let me help you get undressed, it's time for your sponge bath."

I'd have hid under a rock if I could. This confounding woman had gotten me all aroused and confounded, and now I couldn't even hide it from her. I said nothing as she undressed me. Then she took the plastic basin and sponge to my restroom to fill with soapy water. She took the bottle of breast milk too, and then I was almost disappointed that I didn't take a taste when I could have.

I contemplated my hard, drippy nipples. I touched the bit of milk one one breast, and then on the other. I brought my milky finger to my face. It just looked like watery milk. It didn't have much of a smell. I tasted it. It was warm and sweet, just like she'd said it would be. I caught her watching me from the doorway, and then she walked over with her basin, wearing a small smile.

Normally, she'd distract me with small talk as she bathed me, but this time she didn't say anything. She just left me stewing in my own thoughts. Savoring the feel of her warm sponge wetly licking at my body. I would swear that she was going slower than normal, letting me soak up the attention. I had relaxed by the time she had washed everything but my genital region. I had relaxed, but had responded even further down there, my mind knowing the difference, but my instincts responding to her touch as if it was foreplay.

Then her sponge was in my unkempt and wildly long pubic hair, rubbing up and down against me. I moaned, instantly not wanting this crazy little woman, Goth Girl they call her, to stop rubbing me. I then wondered if she'd drank my breast milk when I couldn't see her. How'd she know what breast milk tastes like? I then imagined that she was a kinky little lesbian or bi-girl, try to seduce me. I bet she wanted to suck right on my nipples, suck the milk right out of my breasts, and drink it down. She probably wanted to lick my hairy snatch too. I could still feel the warm, wet sponge rubbing against me, and I was already on the verge of orgasm. Then I felt her loose control of the sponge, and it fell wetly onto the sheets between my legs. Her fingers slapped against my naked pussy, and something firm but giving plunged deep into me. I gasped.

"Oops... my fingers slipped right in." she giggled, looking down at me. I was closer to orgasm, but wanted more, needed more. I groaned, and tried to grind against her hand, and the fingers that were all the way inside of me. As if by accident, the pad of her thumb brushed back and forth across my slick clit a couple of times.

"Oh... My, you are aroused," she said quietly, with a wicked grin. She pulled her hand away from me, picked up her sponge, put it in the tray of soapy water, and started picking up.

I gaped at her for a moment, not sure whether to be embarrassed or aroused. Was she trying to turn me on, or was I just responding to a gentle and intimate touch? I couldn't tell. She took a small, warm towel, and brought it to my crotch, roughly drying my long pubes. I would swear that she was intentionally being rougher than normal, and lingered more than usual too. The pressing and grinding against my sex felt good, if rough, but again, it wasn't enough to send me over the edge. Then she abruptly quit, tossed the towel into the sack for dirty linens, and stood up.

"Ok Amber, that's it for now... I have to get to my other patients too. But before that, I'll be right back. We made a wet spot, and I need to change your sheets. I'll be back in a few with them."

She paused at the door, while I slide my sheet and light blanket over my still naked body. She smiled, winked, and walked out into the hall.

I didn't know whether she wanted me to finish myself off, or whether she was coming back to finish the job later. I found my hand creeping down my belly, and down on my sex. My hair was still damp and clingy, and pussy still wet. Almost effortlessly, I slid three fingers into myself. I didn't even think about what I was doing. I just pistoned my fingers in and out of myself as my thumb rested on my clit, pushing and pulling at it as I penetrated myself. I closed my eyes tightly, and my breath quickened. I thought of Clara, of her licking my hairy cunt, of making me lick her pussy, and I just went over the edge.

As powerful waves of orgasm washed though me, I could feel my body tightly gripping my fingers. My pelvis was actually lifted up off of the bed to better meet my thrusting fingers, and I think I moaned out loud. When the last waves subsided, and collapsed back into bed to twitch and squirm for a moment. It had been a long time since I done anything like that, not since the earliest days of the pregnancy. My head swam, and I knew that I would be seeing stars if I tried to open my eyes. After I started catching my breath, I heard it.

"Well, that was quite a show..." she giggled. Clara. She had to be standing right beside me. She must have slipped in while I was masturbating, and I didn't even notice. I wondered how much she'd seen. Whether anyone else had seen anything when she opened the door. My cheeks started to burn once again.

She was quick, businesslike in her business of changing my bedding. When I finally settled back down on my back in the middle of the bed with the fresh sheets, I winced and moaned in pain. "Ohh...."

"Your tailbone?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's been killing me for days."

"I'm not too surprised. You need to try to spend more time on your side... It's a pretty common problem for pregnant women in the hospital, especially the women with twins or more. Have you ever had a tailbone massage? A lot women I've seen in your position seem to like them, and think they help."

"Um... No, but I'm willing to try it."

"Ok, it's a date then. Tomorrow night, when I get on, about this time. I'll bring the gloves and lube."

"Lube?"

Clara giggled and walked out. What had I just agreed to?

Dmnoid
Dmnoid
223 Followers