Ready to Take This Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder!" he thought he heard her say.

"Like THAT?" he replied, ramming his cock in and making a loud slap with his hips against her ass.

"NO! HARDER!" she insisted.

Grabbing her ass with his hands, he pulled his cock out and slammed it into her, his hips now making a loud smack as he buried himself and his balls swung against her clit.

"Yesssss," she hissed back at him. "Like THAT!"

He could not believe that after begging him to stop with the dildo she now wanted to be ravaged from behind, but who was he to complain. Holding tight to her ass, he moved his hips faster and harder, burying himself deep inside her. The only sounds in the room were the smacking of her ass from his hips colliding and their mutual gasps of air as their fucking became more and more frenzied.

He reached around her to grab her tits. Squeezing them, pulling on her nipples, he took the groans to be sounds of encouragement and did not stop. Playing with them, he kept his thrusts hard against her ass.

"My clit", she gasped, "Rub . . . my . . . clit!" she emphasized, spacing each word to match their coupling collisions. He slid his right hand lower and found the top of her slit and started rubbing, feeling his balls swinging forward as he fucked her. As she hissed another, "Yesss," at him, he thought he might be able to last a long time, fucking her this way. She had drained him so thoroughly that he didn't think he was close at all. Until she started becoming more vocal.

"Fuck! Yes! Rub my clit and make me cum. Fuck me hard, baby. I love this!" she encouraged him. "Oh, my God! That feels soooo gooooood! More!" her excitement was contagious and as he thrust into her, he knew now he would not hold out long.

"C'mon, Sue, cum on my cock, let me feel you cum, baby," he gave it right back to her. Banging into her ass, he fucked her hard and rubbed her clit.

She shrieked as the first wave hit her and he felt her pussy tighten on his cock. Pushing in hard as he could, he squeezed her clit and the shrieking got louder. Feeling the cum rising in him, he roared out her name and started emptying himself into her.

She pushed her legs out, as she came and collapsed on the bed, forcing his hand in tighter against her clit and his whole weight on her back. His cock throbbed inside her and when he was finally spent, he felt her pussy squeezing him, draining every last drop. Finally rolling off her, he was still gasping for air. It seemed like hours, but was probably only a few minutes before he felt her crawl onto him and rest her head on his chest.

And that was the last memory he had of their first evening together. Awake now, with her head still in the same spot, he also knew that the memory was not a dream and wondered what this next day would bring.

12