Real Dead Ringer for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,536 Followers

And initially he was left white with shock when he read the inbox message left by his own mother. Of course, Belinda now had Brenda's password. Her only condition was that for Steven's sake, all messages would be deleted once they were through talking it out. Brenda had to trust Belinda whether she liked it or not, because Steven deserved to be protected too.

"Steven, I'm speaking to you via inbox because I have a confession to make that I can't speak with you about face to face. I was also worried that I might scare you so I figured that if we talk about it here and keep this conversation here, it won't affect us in any way outside of the Internet. I want you to know that I love you unconditionally, I trust you with my heart and I want you to know that I'm not here to judge you!

Steven, I made the silly mistake of going into your computer where I accidentally discovered one of your stories. I love your writing so naturally I got comfortable and started reading. Well the next thing I know, I'm reading a story about you having sex with me and I don't know what to think.

First off let me say that what you're experiencing is healthy enough, but these types of fantasies of the mother and son persuasion don't often get beyond your teenage years, so I'm a little apprehensive as to why this has come up now.

Thanks for the heart attack though. Your writing was so realistic that I was rooted to the spot and hanging off every word, regardless of WHO it was about. If your lovemaking skills are as profound as your imagination any woman would melt into a puddle.

I asked you on many occasions to let me read your new stories. If this is one of them then I want to encourage you to be careful and responsible for others who might read them, but above all, I would like to read more because as crazy as this sounds, I really enjoyed it.

The excitement of something so morally twisted and yet so tender, loving and emotional, was one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Would I be a bad parent if I asked for a sequel?

PS – delete this after you've read it and if you do write more for me, leave it here but please don't speak to me of it anywhere else.

Love, mom XXX"

'Oh fuck,' Steven panicked out loud in the deafening silence of his bedroom. 'Oh Jesus, oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck! No fucking way! Wow!'

But half an hour later he was masturbating furiously in the dark. He couldn't get the thought of his mother having confessed to him that he had turned her on, and that she was vaguely confessing her own approval. His imagination was on fire!

8

The next day Steven finished working on his aunt's house. She noticed the general ambience around him before heading for Brenda's house. He was working like a fire had been lit under his ass with no time to yell. She was truly happy with the impression she had left him with. Funny how even a man in his early twenties could forget what it felt like to be a teenager.

She went over to the house with her spare key, knowing that by the time she got there, Brenda and Greta would be back at the hotel preparing for the night shift.

Love what you do and you'll never have to work a day etc.

She made a beeline for Brenda's bedroom and then to the closet where she picked out one of her sister's more virginal dress combo's; one that no doubt would have made an impression on Steven's hormones.

There was a white lace vest with a plunging neck that left little breast to the imagination. It was a perfect start. Then she found her sister's favourite long skirt, which matched the vest and flowed like a dream. With a pair of calf boots it would make an impression in a darkened room.

And she wondered, if Steven failed to take his eyes off her body, would he be able to tell the difference with the lights off? Screw the lingerie underneath. That wouldn't be needed.

'I'm a bad girl,' Belinda said and looked for something to hide her borrowed goods in.

When Steven got home that night he took a quick shower, then made his dinner in a hurry too, taking it up to his room to sit at the computer. He planned as he ate, thinking carefully how to carry on beyond the point of no return. Surely all taboos by this point had been breached.

Of course, in his first story he had seduced his mother to make love with her and that love was mutual in every sense. There was no real sense of domination, only mutual submission. How could he go above and beyond what he felt for Brenda?

Piece by piece he demolished his steak as he mulled it over, savouring its juices, the perfect pinkness inside and its heavenly taste and smell. Going from those observations to typing as furiously as he had previously masturbated was a natural escalation. Come the end of the night, he felt as though he'd been through a UFC cage match with Brock Lesnar. His mind, his body, his backbone and his cock were all brutally spent.

Again he hit Facebook for the last messages of the day. Entering his mother's inbox took some courage, even though it was empty again. Writing what he did took balls. Dropping the new file in with his message felt like taking a dive out of a plane with no parachute.

He had never felt such dread and arousal at once!

"Mom, first off just let me say sorry if I scared you but you know I love the shit out of you and would never do anything to hurt you. What you read was for a compilation book of short stories. Erotica is very popular and makes money whereas the stuff I want to write makes me nothing so far. But that's why I never wanted you to read any of my paid efforts.

It was a work of fantasy and not much else. It helps that you're the greatest mom anyone could ask for and that you're smoking hot. So I'm glad that you didn't take offence. I was also lost for words when you asked me to write a follow up. I was expecting you to disown me or something.

So this time I guess I went out of my way to shock you. I hope you like it. I will delete this message like you told me to delete the others last night and won't talk to you about it when I see you. But please tell me what you think when you've read it, thanks.

Love you, Steven XXX"

And that night, Belinda masturbated like she hadn't in a long time; toys and everything. Damn that kid had a dirty mind on him and she was crazy hot for imagining if he was as good in bed as he was on the page.

When she was done, she deleted the boy's text message but kept the PDA file deliberately. Brenda was going to want to read it. As much as she had protested and voiced her mortal terror, her twin sister somehow knew better. She was just as turned on and she needed to get to grips with what was happening.

She also took his personal number from his profile page which she would need the next evening. What could go wrong? So far Steven had promised to remain good to her needs. And so long as she asked him to keep it a secret, he wouldn't find out that he was being played by his aunt of all people. She was still surprised how easily he had gone along with her game without question.

9

The next afternoon Belinda dropped by her sister's house once again to talk things out with Brenda. Greta was making Steven some lunch. Steven didn't look too thrilled and Belinda guessed that it wasn't just down to the unappetising smell of Greta's cooking.

'Hey guys,' she beamed, strolling in and stopping by. 'What's cooking?'

'Pancakes,' Greta said without much interest. It smelled more like scrambled eggs fried in lard. 'Want some?'

'Nuh-uh, I just ate, thanks!' Belinda tried not to physically turn her nose up while holding back on the offer. Greta actually seemed grateful not to take on the extra order though. Then turning to Steven, she teased, somewhat sympathetically, 'All those bulging young muscles sore, Michelangelo?'

'Sore everything,' he giggled and pulled away. I bet, Belinda thought without much imagination.

'We're just heading out to the paint store to get Belinda some more gloss,' Brenda stated, waltzing into the kitchen and kissing Greta on the cheek. Again Steven groaned and all but buried his head in his arms.

'You did a great job, Steven. Don't worry, I got this,' Belinda assured as she watched her sister head straight back out again.

They were pulling out of the driveway when after what felt like an awkward silence, Belinda turned to Brenda, who was all of a sudden in a world of her own. It had nothing to do with driver's concentration or being blonde.

'How long has that been going on for?' she asked.

'What, my relationship with Greta?' Now that had everything to do with being blonde.

'No! When was the last time you kissed him goodbye?'

10

Three years! Three goddamn years!

It didn't take a genius to see that not only had Brenda's sexuality changed when she met Greta, but that since Greta had moved in she had actually replaced Steven – whether she was aware of that or not – in ways that could deeply hurt him.

Granted, she surmised, that when some boys grew up there would come a time that they no longer needed that kind of love and nurture on a daily basis, but was Brenda any closer to becoming aware of why he pined for her?

That was like shoving an adorable puppy aside for an old mutt, she thought. Greta had no kids of her own so she couldn't see the damage being done. In fact she was clueless of anything currently – which was probably just as well.

That pissed Belinda off, though, and she couldn't believe that Brenda saw none of this. Belinda switched onto autopilot just like her sister. The store job was a quick and painless in-and-out affair. Just get the paint, pay and go. But in her mind she began to see that she wasn't only trying to fix a boy's fantasy-addled mind.

This was becoming about Brenda's emotional baggage, and what were the chances that her only child Steven was the greater weight of that baggage?

'Oh there's something in your Facebook inbox you should read the next time you're alone,' Belinda piped up. 'I asked Steven to-

'I'm not talking about this,' she interrupted and carried on driving in silence.

'You don't want to know what your son and I have been talking about?'

'I really can't!' That set Belinda off, angry for Steven if anything.

'Like it or not you have to deal with it because I'm not becoming you just so you can go and become something that you're NOT,' Belinda warned. 'Just so you can NOT be the person you're supposed to be and deal with it. You're his mother, not me.'

'I am NOT trying to be-

'Then suck it up,' Belinda stressed. 'Make a decision and follow it through. Do it well or do it badly, it doesn't matter so long as you try. If you do something you regret you can at least make up for it. But if you distance yourself, from your own son?'

'Are you done?' Brenda asked coldly.

'Then doing nothing at all will lead to much worse,' Belinda concluded when she couldn't be interrupted again.

Again, Brenda sat in silence. Five minutes later they were pulling up at Belinda's house and Belinda got the feeling that their final words weren't going to be pleasant. She was caught out however when tears began to roll down Brenda's cheeks.

'I want him to be happy,' she confessed. 'I want him to be successful and to have a good life. But he's grown up now and maybe it's time to move on because otherwise what have I gotten out of my life if I can't even get on with it at this point?'

'A badge of fucking honour and a son who loves his mom like nothing else in the world,' Belinda observed sympathetically. 'What makes you think you can't be happy? Just show him some love. Don't cast him aside while he's struggling with his feelings?'

'I'm struggling with mine too, Lind,' Brenda said sorely.

'What are you saying, sister?' Belinda asked.

11

At half of five Brenda was done turning her house upside down. She had lost her phone. It wasn't with Belinda, it wasn't at the paint store, it wasn't in her car – it wasn't anywhere to be found!

Earlier when she had gotten over her emotional outburst, arriving home she resolved to excuse herself to the bedroom for an hour to lie down, where she would check her Facebook messages and read the story Belinda said was waiting for her.

She already felt guilty enough for going behind Greta's back like this. She could have simply sat at the laptop but by the time she noticed that her phone was missing she became panic stricken as to who might find it first, and look for themselves.

And paranoia dictated that maybe, just maybe, there was an ulterior motive behind that missing phone. In her mind it could have been that Steven hid it to save himself from shame, possibly. There was no way of asking. He'd hit the road for some spontaneous adventure.

Maybe instead Greta was suspicious, then. Maybe she had caught wind somehow and wanted to check things out for herself. Brenda was so sick with worry by the start of the evening but eventually gave up the ghost and went to the hotel to start the late shift.

And Greta was a little quieter than her usual self. Things were quiet all round. That would make for a long shift.

At 8PM the sky was dark with the first of the rainclouds anyone had seen in two weeks. Steven was fresh from the shower after a workout and lounging in front of the television in the living room when his phone began to ring.

His heart leapt into his throat all too soon when he waited to check the caller ID.

MOM

It was the first time since a previous bunny boiler ex- she whose name shall not be spoken – that he'd considered running away from his phone. Answering it took a lot of willpower.

'Hey mom,' he mumbled.

'Hey sweetie...'

'What's up? How's work?'

'I'm just taking a breather at the moment. I, err... I'm at your aunt's house...'

'Oh yeah,' he replied, sensing something amiss in her voice. She sounded nervous but that wasn't all. 'Aunt Belinda's? What are you doing there, mom?'

'She's out for the evening. I made sure. I know this sounds strange but I wanted to talk to you. But not at home in case Greta interrupted us. Do you think you could drop by real quick?'

'Anything, mom, sure I can. Do you need me to bring you anything?'

'Just yourself honey. It's time I told you some things I think I've put off for too long.'

It was a good five block walk. Twenty minutes to get there and Steven worried he'd wasted her break from work, even though they didn't run the tightest ship at the Middleton. What he failed to see was that him mother's car wasn't at Belinda's house. He saw and thought nothing of it.

When he got there, the lights were all off but for the hall light. He saw that the front door was also open and left ajar. Considering she wanted to see him, he thought that she might have wanted to start by opening the door to greet him. Still he stepped inside and closed the door after himself and the rain began to fall, drumming out its chaotic little rhythms against the windows at the front.

'Mom,' he called out.

'I'm in the living room, Steven,' she called back. 'Leave the light off, please. I want us to listen to each other, not see each other. And I don't want anybody else to see us.'

'What's the matter?' he asked, wandering in and trying not to trip over the furniture. He made out her form easily. The white lacy vest and long skirt made it much easier. He could vaguely make out her face and that her hair was tied back a little more formally for work.

'We have twenty minutes,' she started. 'Then I'm going to get a cab back to the hotel. I want what we're going to talk about to stay here in the dark, in this room. Do you understand?'

'Okay,' he relented with a slight nod. 'Mom, I'm sorry if-

'I'm not sorry, so don't be,' she assured. 'It's a little strange to say the least when I discover that my grown boy has such feelings for me when I've done nothing but make you feel like a third wheel lately. So what must I think when I read your stories and realise that I have similar feelings?

'What does it mean?' she asked.

'I really don't know,' Steven replied quietly. 'I know I hurt you, though. I've seen it in your eyes all week, mom. I was thinking that if you wanted me to go, then...'

'I was thinking that we might just need to work through it,' she deduced, and then, 'to get it out of our system somehow, so that we can be a happier family,' she suggested. 'There's nothing wrong in loving each other. There's just supposed to be limits to how much we can, but lately I've been wondering if those limits are just as harmful as denying you the love you deserve.'

'I'll love you no matter what, mom. Talking about it makes me happy enough right now,' Steven lied, fidgeting with his hands. Then she sat forward in her seat and told him that it wasn't necessarily true even if he thought it was the right thing to say. He nodded in agreement.

'I read the new story,' she teased. 'Oh my God, Steven,' she gushed.

'Was something wrong with it?'

'No,' she said, smiling in the dark. He made out her eyes twinkling against the far streetlight. 'Do you really want to do these things?'

'At least where the fantasy lets me...'

'Would we be bad to maybe try some of those things?'

'Mom?' He couldn't believe his ears. The rain against the windows was also rapping more intensely now.

'I mean, not to go all the way, obviously, but,' she paused for thought then licked her lips in anticipation, 'if we could just dull some of the tension in ways you described, then maybe we could just accept and move on, right?'

'Do you think so?' Steven asked. In his mind, if he crossed that very real boundary rather than the fictional one, God knew there might never be a way back. But then maybe he could go where his darkest fantasies wanted him to go.

'If your oral is as good as your written then I honestly couldn't care less right now,' she admitted. His jaw dropped then when she stood up and slowly hitched up her long skirt, gradually revealing that she was not only panty-less underneath but quite possibly as bald and smooth as a baby.

She took her seat again, scooching lower so that her butt was right at the very edge of the comfy chair. Then seductively wetting her fingers, she began to play with herself, and he could make out her fingers working up and down before dipping in a little. He was rock hard beneath his jogging bottoms.

'Get over here,' she whispered, so he did. And then when he was stood right in front of her, 'I want you to taste me, to see with your own eyes what you do to me,' she said.

Steven was both scared stiff and rock hard, but it wasn't long before the part of him belonging to the latter gave in and dived in between her legs to replace her toying fingers.

At first he licked and nibbled at the soft tops of her inner thighs and couldn't believe he was doing this. The flesh of his mother was so soft and sweet to his taste and touch and she could only gasp her approval as he bypassed her dripping pussy to suck the sweet wetness from each used finger.

'Time, Steven,' she cried, 'we don't have much time...'

He didn't need to see her to know her, like he knew a woman's body. His mother was no different biologically but to be able to touch her this way drove him mad with desire. Going in blind, he extended his tongue and ran it's tip right up the slippery wet niche between her labia and attacked her clit with loving kisses before making a messy meal out of her to her almost religious wails of pleasure.

'Oh, Steven, baby,' she moaned, 'Good lord, you're definitely not a faker...'

His mouth and chin dripping with her juices, he wore an intense look of satisfaction as he made love to her with his mouth, working his tongue in deep. Then he decided that he had to get in deeper.

Belinda was in heaven, her eyes rolling and her hips swaying against her nephew's magical mouth. If only Brenda was in her place right now, because Belinda had tried a woman's touch a number of times and none of them stood up to her little stud right now. Greta would be out of a fucking job if only her sister knew.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,536 Followers