Real Estate Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked the head of the cock, and took an inch or so into her mouth, and gave a small suck.

"Oh, yeah, that's good baby. Keep going" he said huskily. At the same time he pushed his hips slightly upward, and another inch or two of his cock pushed its way into her mouth. She was having to open her mouth really wide to accommodate him and knew that her jaws would soon tire if they were held wide open for too long. She decided to speed things up.

She pushed her head down on his shaft, taking as much of him as she dared without gagging. She grabbed his cock firmly in one hand and began to stroke up and down. At the same time she sucked hard on the inches that were in her mouth. She cupped his balls in her other hand and squeezed them gently.

"Aw Jesus" Ron cried. "Aw Jesus" and his hips rose completely off the bed, trying to force more of his cock into Pam's mouth. Pam wondered what she would do when Ron came in her mouth. She allowed her husband to come in her mouth, but she rarely swallowed it, not liking the taste or texture as it slid down her throat. She wondered if Ron would order her to swallow when the time came. He soon removed any doubts she might have.

"Get on your elbows and knees, baby, and let me see that beautiful ass of yours up in the air."

Pam let his cock slip from her mouth and got herself into the position he had ordered. She felt foolish and embarrassed, knowing that this position let Ron see every intimate detail of her body. He moved behind her and kissed and caressed her buttocks, murmuring small sounds of appreciation.

"Your ass is magnificent, baby, every bit as good as I had imagined." He spread her butt cheeks apart gently and she felt his lips press against her tight anus. His tongue traced circles around the bud-like orifice and probed at the tiny opening. But then he pulled his face from between her cheeks.

"As much as I would like to fuck that cute little butt hole, I want some more of that tight pussy of your. So brace yourself baby, because this time I'm going deep. Put me in!"

He knelt behind her upraised ass and pushed her legs apart. She reached back between her legs and guided his cock back to the entrance of her pussy. The cum was still oozing out of her, so she was well-lubricated. She pushed back slightly and the head of the cock slipped past her opening. When Ron felt the first grip of her muscles he simply pushed forward, and the entire length of his hardness slid into Pam's body.

She hissed aloud, partly from discomfort as her pussy still felt tender from the earlier hard fucking she'd received, and partly because she felt the head of his cock push up against something inside her. Ron had bottomed out inside her pussy.

"Now you know what it feels like toreally have your boss on your back" he whispered in her ear. This time, neither smiled at the joke.

"Oh my god, take it easy" she cried. "That hurts a bit."

"Well, make it good for me, baby, and I'll be finished faster. If you don't put some push into that cute ass of yours, I could be here a long time. Is that what you want?"

"OK, OK, just try not to go too deep."

So Pam bit her lip to ease the pain and tightened her pussy muscles as much as she could. She also began to move her ass in small circles, hoping that the extra sensation would help him orgasm more quickly. This fuck was a lot less enjoyable than the first one. Ron was basically holding himself motionless, while she gyrated her ass, tightened and relaxed her muscles rhythmically, and slid back and forward on his shaft. She felt a lubricated finger slide into her exposed butt hole. She had been double-fucked in this manner by her husband in the past, but on those occasions it had been erotic. This time it felt uncomfortable.

Ron didn't care that Pam was feeling uncomfortable. He was enjoying fucking his attractive employee and was determined to make it last as long as possible. But the skilful use of her body was having the effect that Pam hoped for, and Ron came again much quicker than he expected. He pulled his finger from Pam's butt hole and grabbed her hips with both hands, driving himself as deep into her as he could. He began to ride her vigorously, slapping her ass cheeks loudly with his thighs on every thrust, groaning in ecstasy as he pumped the second load of cum into her. The head of his cock was banging into the end of her vagina with every thrust, causing her more discomfort, but she just buried her face into the pillow, biting it as hard as she could, and waited for his passion to subside.

When he was finished, Ron pulled away from her, and collapsed onto his back once more. Pam straightened out her legs and lay face down on the bed. Both of them were shattered. Pam's pussy was throbbing, and she sincerely hoped that Ron was finished for the afternoon. She wanted to sleep.

Both of them dozed off. Pam was wakened by Ron rolling her onto her back.

"I fell asleep" she murmured. "What time is it?"

"Almost 5 o'clock" Ron answered.

"I'm exhausted. I hope we're finished."

He didn't answer. Pam heard the tearing of cloth, and looked up. Rom was sitting on the bed with a small penknife, and he was tearing a towel into strips.

"The hotel will be pissed when they see what you've done with their towel. And why are you doing that anyway?"

Ron turned to her with five strips of cloth in his hand.

"You'll see. It's a surprise." He took one of her wrists and tied a strip of cloth around it. He pulled her arm out toward the corner of the bed and tied the other end of the cloth to the bed frame.

"I know what you're doing. I can't believe this! Is this because I told you about my fantasy?"

Once again, he didn't answer, but took one of her ankles and tied it to the corner of the bed. Pam watched him silently, and made no attempt to resist, as he walked around the bed and tied her other ankle and wrist. She was now spread-eagled, her arms and legs secured to the bed. She tested the bonds, pulling to see if she could free herself, but she could only move an inch or so.

"Very kinky, I must say" said Pam. "So what do you intend to do now?"

"I told you, it's a surprise" he answered. "Would you like another sip of Scotch?"

"OK" she said, "I guess it's cocktail hour by now."

Ron got the bottle from the table, leaned over the bed and poured a small amount of Scotch into her mouth. Pam held the liquid in her mouth for a few seconds, then let it trickle down her throat. It tasted good.

She began to feel the early signs of arousal. The bondage situation was one that she enjoyed. The uncertainty of what would happen next added to the excitement. Ron picked up the last piece of cloth and blindfolded the helpless woman. Pam felt her pulse quicken.

She didn't want his cock in her pussy again, it was too tender, but she wondered if he would fuck her mouth, or maybe fuck her tits. Even if he wanted to fuck her pussy, what could she do about it? Being bound and helpless she would be unable to resist him, whatever he did. Her excitement increased.

There was a quiet rap at the bedroom door. She felt Ron rise from the bed.

"Where are you going?" she hissed, lifting her head from the pillow, but unable to see anything because of the blindfold. "Don't answer the door, for fuck's sake!!"

But Ron ignored her and she heard the security chain being removed from the door, and the door opening. Pam heard Ron's voice, but he spoke so quietly she couldn't understand what he said, and she couldn't hear anyone answer. The door closed and she heard him walk back into the room.

"Who the hell was that?" asked Pam.

"A mutual friend" he answered matter-of-factly.

"Take this blindfold off. What do you mean 'a mutual friend?' Who the hell knows we're here?"

"I'll take it off in a second. But just relax. You're among friends."

"Friends? Friends? Is there someone else in the room?" Pam's voice started to rise in panic. "For fuck's sake, untie me."

Ron leaned down and covered her mouth with his hand. "Hush. Hush, baby, everything's going to be fine" he spoke to her quietly. "I'm going to take the blindfold off, and I want you to calm down."

Keeping one hand over Pam's mouth, he untied the blindfold with the other hand. He pulled the blindfold away. Pam blinked her eyes a few times, trying to get them to focus. Ron's face was only inches from her own. He took his hand off her mouth.

"There now. Feeling better?"

She glared at him. He gave her a smile and nodded his head toward the other side of the bed. "I believe you two have met."

Pam twisted her head around and stared in disbelief. Kneeling at the other side of the bed, smiling pleasantly, was May Fong!

"Hi Pam! It's nice to see you again." As she spoke, May looked down at Pam's naked body. "You're looking well" she added.

Pam spun her head back toward Ron. "What the fuck is going on here? Untie me right now." Then Pam realized that she was in no position to make demands, so added "Please" as an afterthought.

"Sorry, babe, I can't do that, not yet anyway. You're still mine for another hour, to do with as I please. That was the deal, remember? And what I want, to finish off a wonderful afternoon, is to watch a little girl-on-girl action. You two are the most beautiful women I know, so that makes you perfect for the task." He looked over at May. "Are you OK with that, May?"

"Yes, I'm OK with that, especially since you have assured me that I will be getting all the juicy leads next year that you gave to Pam this year."

Pam spun her head around again, back towards May. She was shocked to see that May had stood up and was starting to undress.

"For fuck's sake, don't do this May, please. I'm sorry for what I've done in the past, and I promise to make it up to you, but please don't do this. He can't make you do it."

May smiled at Pam while she continued to undress. "You misunderstand, Pam. He's not making me do it, I want to do it."

"Are you a lesbian?" asked Pam. Now she couldn't take her eyes off May, who was slipping off her tiny lace panties, and revealing herself to be stunningly beautiful and doll-like, even more beautiful naked than when dressed. Ron Brandon moved quietly away from the bed and sat down in a chair to watch the unfolding scene.

May, now completely naked, sat down on the edge of the bed. Pam's heart was racing, and despite her protests, she knew that she was becoming aroused. She felt May's naked hip against her leg. May began stroking Pam's stomach.

"No, I'm not a lesbian. But there's something you should know about Chinese girls. We're expected to be virgins when we marry. We're not supposed to even date other guys, until we meet the one that we intend to marry. So, with boys not allowed, young single Chinese girls develop close relationships with other girls. Not in every case, but in many cases, these relationships between girls become very close indeed, if you get my meaning. In my case, my best friend, Ann, and I helped each other out with our physical needs. It was a very passionate friendship, as we used our mouths and fingers to relieve each other's sexual tensions. But it was in preparation for marriage, so we didn't consider ourselves as lesbians. I have very happy memories of those times, and I was sure we were in love. But it was a different type of love."

May continued to stroke Pam's stomach, but was letting her hand drift further, getting closer to Pam's pubic area, and her breasts. She continued to speak. "And when I met you, I felt many of the same emotions I felt when I was with Ann. I wanted you, but we were both married, so I didn't push it. That time we kissed, I desperately wanted to put my hand under your skirt, and I wanted you to put your hand under mine, but I was too timid to take that extra step. However, now we are here, and you look beautiful, and I'm not timid any more. I'm going to make love to you and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Pam was all too aware that the real-live situation was identical to her favorite fantasy. Her heart was pounding, and a familiar sensation was building in her loins. Nevertheless, she was ready to protest again, even though her resolve was weakening under the sensual stroking of May's hand, but she didn't have a chance.

May quickly swung herself onto the bed to lie alongside her helpless colleague, and kissed Pam full on the mouth. She pushed her tongue into Pam's mouth, which opened easily, and their tongues met and stroked each other. May repositioned herself, so that she was lying between Pam's open legs, and the women felt each other's patch of pubic hair mingling. May squeezed a breast, and rolled the nipple between her fingers, causing Pam to gasp. Pam's pussy no longer felt tender. She wanted it to be touched. She wanted it to be touched by May.

Ron Brandon rose from the chair and walked over to the bed. He was tempted to join in the fun, and have a threesome with these two beautiful women, but he recognized that something special was going on between them. He released Pam's bonds one by one, until she was completely untied. Then he sat down again, and stroked his stiffening cock.

Pam felt her arms and legs released and wrapped her limbs around the slender Chinese woman. May felt exquisite ... soft, slim and delicate. The women rolled onto their sides, without interrupting the kiss. May slid her hand down between their bodies, and Pam spread her legs to give the hand access to her pussy, which was aching for May's touch. Pam did the same for May, and the two women sucked on each other's mouths while their hands stroked the other's clit.

May climaxed first, pulling her mouth wetly from Pam, and crying aloud as the orgasm wracked her body while her hips humped furiously against Pam's hand. Pam, thrilled at what she done to her delicate lover, sucked furiously on one of May's small breasts, then May's fingers won the battle, and Pam climaxed too.

The women clamped their mouths together again, each trying to push her tongue as far as possible into the other's mouth, and their bodies thrust on and on.

Ron Brandon grabbed a handful of facial tissues, and pumped his third load of cum into them, masturbating furiously while keeping his eyes on the bed. The women were now lying quietly in each other's arms, not moving, but with hands still buried in the other's crotch. They were no longer kissing, but their mouths were only an inch or so apart. They looked like they were sleeping. Two sleeping beauties, he thought to himself.

Ron realized that he was now very much the spare wheel in this situation. Neither of the women heard him as he quietly dressed, left the room and went home.

After they had rested, it was Pam who took the initiative, and she began to explore the Chinese woman with her mouth and hands. She kissed May from head to toe. When, at last, she spread May's legs apart and placed her mouth and tongue on the soft flesh where her legs joined, it seemed to Pam like the most natural thing in the world. She brought May to another orgasm, after sliding two fingers into her moist cavity and finger-fucking her while her tongue teased the gasping woman's clit.

A few minutes later, May did the same to Pam. The love-making continued after another short rest.

It was well into the evening when the women decided that it was time to leave. Both were reluctant to go, and hugged and kissed each other tenderly after they had dressed.

May had an idea, and brightened up. "Why don't we all go out for dinner sometime? I want you to meet my new boyfriend, and I'd like to meet your husband."

Pam hesitated. "OK that sounds good." But she wasn't sure about letting her husband, Alec, meet this gorgeous Chinese woman. She was well-aware of Alec's weakness for Chinese girls. Her marriage was rocky enough at the moment, without adding May as a complication. Besides, she realized now that she also had a weakness for Chinese girls, Lucy Liu and now May Fong, and she wanted to keep May all to herself.

"But" continued Pam, "more importantly, I want to know when you and I are going to get together again."

May looked at her thoughtfully. "I'm not sure. Neither of us is a lesbian, you have a husband and I have a boyfriend. Do you think you and I need to get together again? What happened this afternoon was something that had been building up between us, and now we've cleared the air. As wonderful as it was, it wouldn't be the same if we were to try to recreate the moment. We each have a man to take care of our needs. And my boyfriend certainly takes care of mine." She grinned lewdly.

Pam's heart sank. She felt sure she wasn't a lesbian, yet she wanted to make love to May again. She wanted them to be lovers regularly. She was completely enamored with the delicately beautiful Chinese woman. Now, it seemed like May was finishing their romance before it had even started.

"This boyfriend of yours must be really something. I envy him." Pam was so depressed, she felt like crying.

"Yes he is. He's very, very vigorous, if you get my meaning. I can hardly keep up with him when we are in bed. He says I remind him of his favorite movie star, Lucy Liu."

Pam stared at May in open-eyed shock. The jealousy that she had started to feel was replaced by awful dread.

She was almost too afraid to ask. "What's his name?"

"Alec" said May happily "and I love him to pieces. You'll like him too."

Pam sat down heavily on the bed, staring blankly into space. She felt like the world had been pulled out from under her feet.

It was the worst day of her life. She had been savagely fucked by her boss after she had given herself to him willingly. She had fallen in love with a former enemy, been fucked by her too, before being immediately cast aside. And now she learned that she had lost her husband to the same woman.

She hated being in the real estate business.

******************

My wife is a former Real Estate agent. In one of her offices, her boss offered to give her lucrative leads in return for sexual favors, which would have involved her kneeling under his desk on a regular basis. On another occasion, a prospective client offered to buy a house my wife was showing him, but only if she would go to bed with him.

From these two isolated incidents, the idea for this otherwise completely fictional story was born. The story is somewhat longer than I planned, but I hope you like it nevertheless.