Real Estate Property Inspection

Story Info
A real estate inspection with an erotic twist.
5.7k words
4.08
78.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently listed a wonderfully private home on acreage. It was well worth the million dollar price tag. It was vacant for the owners have taken off for north Queensland and wouldn't be returning fully expecting me to sell their property soon. The place was pretty much empty except for a few pieces of furniture that didn't fit on the truck. The only furniture left in the place was a full length sofa and a king size outdoor pool-bed tucked under the translucent pergola surrounding the very large and very private swimming pool. These folks were clearly very wealthy and simply left the extra's for the new owner to enjoy as a bonus to sweeten the deal.

About mid morning one day last week I took a very interesting call indeed. I received an inquiry from a lady called Inga. She requested a private inspection of the acreage property.

'Is that Mr. Samuel Honkers, real estate agent extraordinaire?' she inquired playfully on the phone. I could actually hear a sheepish delicious grin in the tone of her lovely voice.

'Yes it is ma'am.'

'I'd like a private viewing of that acreage you've got advertised.'

'Absolutely fine with me Ma'am - what time would suit you best?'

'How about straight away? Is it available for viewing right now?' she responded a little 'breathy'.

'Definitely is ma'am.' And leaving her with the address I said, I'll see you there in about 20 minutes.'

Grabbing the only house keys available, I drove to the property and arriving first I opened up the house and waited for my prospect.

Inga pulled up in the driveway soon enough and drove right up to the front entrance. I was waiting for her at the top of the steps that led to the front door.

As soon as she stepped out of the car she stood still and took a long careful look around the horizon, clearly making very sure there was no one that could see us from any adjoining properties, making sure that we wouldn't be seen or disturbed.

Then she asked, 'Are those gates at the entrance security gates?'

'Yes Ma'am.' I replied and jingling the bunch of keys for her to see I said, 'In fact I have the only keys to the place right here and yes they're locked shut so you can consider yourself fully secure from any other visitors or agents. We're totally alone, for as long as you need us to be ma'am.'

'Excellent. Oh, and do call me Inga. You can drop the formalities.'

She uttered this last instruction with a sexy smile disclosing her 'secret intent' and gently pressing her very dark sunglasses up the ridge of her nose she shut her car door behind her.

Standing by the car for a moment she commented on the tropical heat of the day and without waiting for a reply she undid her raincoat belt. The front of her coat fell open. My cock took a jolt of joy for what I saw. She approached me to shake my hand and smiling into my eyes she greeted me. 'Lovely to meet you Mr. Honkers -- hope you can help me today.'

With the open raincoat teasing me with brief glimpses of her voluptuous body my eyes caught a wonderful snap shot of her cleavage as she leaned in to shake my hand.

'Well' she went on to say, casting a quick glance around the house entrance, 'Hope we can do business today.'

All I could utter was a stuttering 'Oh...ah, yes ma'am.'

Inga smiled broadly. She took a deep breath indicating she was both clearly physically aroused and also satisfied we could not be seen nor interrupted by anyone. Walking back down the stairs and around to the back of her car she grabbed a rather large carry bag from the boot. Lacing it over her shoulder she began to walk back toward me up the stairs and into the house.

I could not take my eyes off her!

She was wearing the richest red high heel shoes. Her legs were laced with design stockings. Her makeup was spectacular. Her beautiful face was adorned with the richest red lipstick sporting a very French, very sexy black dotted birth mark atop her right cheek. Her hair was combed up and away from her lovely face exposing her pierced ears framed with a bold pair of earrings.

She looked absolutely HOT!

Walking up the stairs toward me she said, 'Now, young man, show me this house'. I liked the 'young man' tag. It turned me on.

She strolled throughout the entire house making the typical buyer inquiry comment about the place, playing the 'hard to get' real estate buyer.

Looking over the top of her sunglasses she asked, 'What's out the back?' and without waiting for my response she waltzed right past me and straight out to the pool area.

'Mmmmmm this is lovely. Nice and private don't you think?' was her immediate observation and placing her carry bag on the pool bed she continued on, opening the pool gate and into the pool precinct. It was a deliciously warm sunny tropical Queensland day -- about 30 degrees without a skerrick of wind or cloud in the sky.

Inga wandered aimlessly around the pool. It was like watching a model strut her stuff on the 'cat walk'.

As she turned the corner of the pool I began to see glimpses of her thoroughly sexy body and what skimpy gear she was wearing underneath her raincoat. Turning the final corner she continued to walk toward me looking everywhere but at me. As she reached the pool gate again she bent her shoulders back and shaking her shoulders a little she let the raincoat slide back and off her body. She just let it fall not even bothering to pick it up. The sliding raincoat revealing her sensuous body to me was totally erotic. She thrust her chest forward, purposely, bending her shoulders back, lifting her hefty sex pillows into the air with a focused purpose. Her nipple jewellery danced into my inner being.

(I knew instinctively that this very apparition of my lover, my wife and life partner, would stay with me for the rest of my life.)

My cock took an instant leap of joy when I saw her full frontal. Her hot red stockings climbed to the very summit of her legs framing her pussy. They were cling stockings so they stayed put atop her lovely legs. She wore no knickers at all! Her pussy was shaved to nothing but a simple pencil thin 'landing strip' that pointed toward her loving playground. She was sporting a very sexy coloured tattoo of a butterfly about the size of a hundred dollar note positioned slightly up and to the left of her totally exposed pussy.

My eyes moved to her large red leather belt circumnavigating her sexy mid-rift. She had it secured very tightly indeed accentuating her already thin waist even further. My darling looked absolutely fantastic and my ever expanding rod must have been 'visible' to her through my trousers.

The sexy bra she was wearing was absolutely spectacular! It was a 28DDD see-through half cup bra with obviously strong, under bone construction, elevating her massive tits into the air in front of her. The design of the bra engineered her huge hefty jugs in toward each other - really tight and close together, accentuating her massive tit mounds, showing me the most attractive cleavage possible.

The 'jewels' in the crown were her protruding nipples. They were adorned with a stunning string of pure white pearls! Nipple clips hung on swinging deliciously from side to side with each step she took. Her nipples were fully extended now, well clear of the actual clip that held each of her protruding nipple nubs. Looking directly at me, Inga was licking her lips now and biting them 'unconsciously', clearly reflecting the sensual pulse that was now growing, radiating throughout her entire body. Her pussy lips had clearly expanded showing a trace of her joy juice. The delicious combination of the Queensland summer heat shining directing onto her luscious body, with the privacy of the outdoors, was having its full effect on her -- and me!

My cock took an elevated jolt once again as I feasted once more on her delicious tits and near nude body.

To finish the scene she wore yet another string of pure white pearls, this one was laced around her neck coming to rest in and around her massive cleavage. The pearls danced over and around her huge jugs toying with each mound of sensuous flesh as she continued to take her cat walk toward me.

I must have been a sight because as she left the pool area to join me near the king size pool bed she muttered smiling, 'Close your mouth Mr. Real Estate Agent, your dribbling.'

Teasing me she walked straight past me and back into the house.

'Follow me young man, I want to inspect the house once more. I want you to follow close behind and explain to me all the various features that you like about this place and, in particular, what looks good to you.'

Inga went straight to the large kitchen bench and seductively leant forward on her elbows as if she was examining the particulars in and around the sink. She thrust her butt backward out and toward me, seductively beckoning me to enter her. Her back was arched, concaved away from me bringing her shoulders back toward me, accentuating her huge breasts to the max. Her jugs were so full they danced on the bench top audibly jingling a combination of nipple and neck jewellery.

She said nothing.

Standing behind her now I saw in vivid detail yet another tattoo, this time on her lower back. Written in excellent, readable gothic font across the top of her sexy buns was the following instruction:

'Fuck me Samuel --

Fuck me anywhere, anytime --

for as long as you like!!'

I took out my massive erection and instantly found her opening. Grabbing her hips with both hands I started to fuck her deeply: full throttle - instantly impaling and pumping her sensual body, doggy style, finding her very core.

Inga dropped her head and raised it in unison with my weapon impaling her for that first delicious taste of foreplay. Through clenched teeth she moaned her immediate pleasure. After a few strokes of bliss she uttered, or more truthfully, tried to utter, 'Better show me some more of the house' and pulling away from me she started strolling around the house again. I followed leaving my fully erect love pole sticking clear out of my pants. My entire shaft was visibly wet from her liberal juices now flowing freely. She swung a look back to see my strong tower and saying nothing she smiled the broadest sexy smile, only to continue the 'tour' of the house.

'What about this lounge room? It looks lovely doesn't it?'

And with that comment she leaned against the back of the large spacious sofa taking a similar posture to the one she had in the kitchen. This time she separated her legs as far apart as possible raising her right leg to balance up on top of the sofa, tantalizing me, ushering me to enter her. She leant forward resting her chest on the top of the sofa sending her massive jugs forward cascading over the edge. Finally she straightened her arms out and away along the top, along the length of the sofa, in a position of total submission: to my wishes, submitting completely to what her husband was about to do to her.

Gently and without warning I caressed her entire pussy length with my right hand. I swept over her clit nub feeling its erection clear and strong and ready.

Once again I rammed my cock into her waiting pussy, her very wet, deliciously wet pussy. I slammed my massive cock into her so hard that her tits lifted off the sofa in submitted ricochet. Her audible rhythmic groaning kissed my manhood, elevating my excitement to new height. She was in control of the mounting pleasure rising in both our bodies. She kept me fucking her for a little longer this time clearly enjoying to the max her 'special' private house inspection! I pumped her with an inner 'desperation' not knowing when 'my customer' would pull away and continue her tour of the house.

Once again she pulled away after a number of thoroughly satisfying thrusting's. Walking around to the front of the sofa she uttered, 'this would be a great spot for a home theatre don't you think?' and with that comment she leant her head back on an arm rest and promptly lifted one of her legs up and over the top of the sofa. Kneeling on the sofa in front of her I fucked her hard and fast drawing long delicious groans of pleasure from us both.

Once again she stood continuing her tour of the rest of the house. She fully expected her very own real estate agent to fuck her doggy style, hard and fast and for the quickest intensity. In each room we entered she wanted me to enter her, whenever she desired. Where there was no furniture she'd simply lean against the door jam and request, 'Come on Mr. Agent, stick it to me here, right here.'

She was the consummate prick teaser.

Still wearing her sunnies she made her way out to the back of the house again, to the edge of the pool lounge bed. Inga sat on the corner of the bed and staring straight at me, straight into my eyes, she very slowly, began to separate her legs for me, fully expecting me to watch her every move very closely. Leaning back on her arms, her very straight arms, she began to tease me by 'adjusting her body sitting position'. She thrust her chest forward coquettishly, tempting me to watch closer still, to watch her massive tits swing in front of her responding to her gyrations launching her nipple jewellery into a spinning swirl. Leaning back on her straightened arms again she'd come forward yet again only to flick her body and adjust her hair with her fingers flicking loose strands of hair back and away from her face. She leant back again and with her feet barely touching the ground she said,

'Well, I think I like what I see here. Tell me Mr. Honkers, can you show me anything else I should consider?'

Without either of us saying a word I began to undress in front of her. Inga watched me intently, occasionally licking her lips long and slow and purposefully. Her breathing took on a higher audible pitch now. Her chest lifted with heavier breathing even further still, pushing her jugs out toward me begging me, commanding me to caress them and kiss them and love them deeply.

With one hand she reached over to her kit bag she brought in earlier and took out a massive 10 inch toy dildo.

'Don't stop your 'presentation' Mr. Salesman. I want to watch you do your thing.'

And with that sultry comment she started to insert this massive toy into her pussy. As it began to impale her body her eyes and mouth popped open a little wider, sucking for new breath she enjoyed the new toy immensely. She was so wet the 10 inch toy slid straight into her body, with very little resistance from her love tunnel. She'd insert it in an inch or two then, toying with it, she'd withdraw it, pulling and pushing and twirling her pussy lips. She teased her cunt with her massive toy, twisting and turning it whilst fully impaled, teasing me, watching me watch her. Her breathing was quite excited now moaning her mounting pleasure. She bent down to look closer, to look down at her pussy, wanting to 'witness' the pleasure for herself, close hand. She wanted to see what she was creating for both herself and me. And I love to watch her and I know she loves me watching her. It's a massive turn-on for me!!

Naked from the waist up now I began to remove the rest of my clothing. As I began to slip my undies off I purposely caught the top of my erection with my undies and slowly began to reveal my phallus to her, bending it further and further down. When it wouldn't bend any further for it was rock solid I released my cock, letting it bounce back to its full flag pole position audibly slapping into me. As soon as Inga saw my massive cock exposed like this, for that first time, springing into action and slapping into my body, she increasing her 'dildo motion' to the max -- driving it in and out of her body with renewed energy.

I was now totally naked in front of her and so Inga she tossed the dildo aside and pointing at my massive phallus she said, in fact, demanded:

'Bring that thing her to me.'

Standing in front of her and with 31 years of marital experience my wife gave me the most delicious fellatio. She sucked on my head with perfection, simultaneously cupping my nuts in her loving hands as she did so. She massaged my nether region so well, taking the full length of my cock further and further into her yielding, sucking, gyrating mouth. I took her head in my hands and gently guided her around my cock. She took her time to give me the greatest pleasure!!

Releasing my rod she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand like some hungry, wild and untamed cave woman having just finished a delicious meal. She leant back on her arms again and said,

'Now it's your turn Sammy. Show me what you can do to my playground with your quick talking tongue. Give me your very best sales pitch -- see if I'll buy what you're selling'.

She remained sitting upright trying to give me even more access to her pussy by lifting her legs out and away. I knelt in front of her. I gently pushed each of my arms under her thighs and with her upper legs balanced on my upper arms I cupped the back of each of her buns with both hands and took a strong hold of her body locking her into perfect cunnilingus. She couldn't move away even if she wanted for I held her body with a vicelike grip, and with her pussy totally yielded to my mouth, I began to orchestrate my art.

As soon as I touched her pussy for that very first time with my warm wet yet powerful tongue she audibly moaned her delicious approval:

'Oohhh Yessss, yesssss, that's the spot. MMMmmmmm, right there .... keep it up Sammy ... don't' stop .... ppllleeeasssse don't stop.'

I looked up trying to get a glimpse of her face between her massive tits, trying to catch the erotic intent of her exclamations. With my mouth fully planted on her pussy my eyesight took me up and through her nipple jewellery and up to her beautiful face. Her beautiful face was framed by the most beautiful cleavage ever!!

She was desperately licking her lips in between each of her words and dancing syllables, trying to juggle her 'instructions' with her climaxing body, wishing never to interrupt the pleasure now pulsating through her body, praying it would never cease. Her breasts were so well cupped by her 28DDD half cup bra that I could barely see up and through her cleavage to catch her facial expressions. It was absolutely delicious to have my vision of her face momentarily 'interrupted' by swinging tits themselves framed by swinging nipple jewellery.

I'd lightly lick the entire length of her pussy playground, and then lift off completely. I'd land the tip of my tongue just above her opening and lick all the way up to her pencil thin landing strip dancing the tip of my tongue erratically, all the way. As my tongue arrived at her clit nub I'd give it the slightest extra attention twirling around its circumference titillating her actual clit nub with powerful sweeps of my tongue.

Inga would audibly elevate her sensual moan each time I did so. In my peripheral vision I could see her feet, still wearing her high healed stilettos, twirling this way and that, trying desperately to maintain composure whilst climaxing over and over again. Then I'd continue with my tongue tracing its way toward her land strip once again. Over and over again, with no hurry at all, I would drive her passion through the roof with sheer ecstasy. I'd get more and more brazen with my tongue twirling, interspersed with sucking on her vulva, penetrating her pussy opening, only to return and do it all again and again and.....again.

Inga was continuing to climax beautifully. I can always tell when she's about to tip over the edge of yet another orgasm because the muscles throughout her entire body would 'spasm' more and more, faster and faster, the closer she got to her delicious abandonment.

I wanted to tip her over that sensual edge now so I stayed my tongue on her clit. I'd poke, tickle and suck her nub now exploding with passion and I continued unabated, sucking, twirling around it, driving her crazy with ecstasy. Her legs balanced over my arms were now in a constant spasm! Not able to 'take any more' she lifted and straightened her legs parallel to the ground, and grabbing my head with both her hands clasping my hair, she drove my face deep into her pussy screaming her orgasm to the roof tops. And as she tried to speak between peppered syllables she tried to move her legs out and away, even further apart still, trying to give my tongue even better access to everything. She just didn't want her massively satisfying orgasm to ever end.

12