Real Estate Property Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she collapsed onto the bed behind her unable to 'control' her muscles trying to recover some semblance of control.

Releasing me she gently ushered me to stand up and within a heartbeat she crouched doggy style on the corner of the bed and turning around to look at my solid cock in full erection, she uttered those immortal words,

'Fuck me Sammy .... Fuck me till you cum ... Then I want you to fuck me some more ..... Fuck me all day long!!!'

I stood behind her with my cock only millimetres from her pussy opening.

I slid both my hands simultaneously up each of her stockinged thighs wanting to feel her body through the sexy nylon material. I brought both of my hands up and with the gentlest pushing motion I separated her buns out and away, separating, opening her pussy even further apart. With my legs inside hers I pushed her legs apart even further with my upper thighs.

Holding her buns with each of my hands at the top of the back of her thighs I began to 'calibrate' my entrance. With exact precision I began to insert my helmet into her wet, very wet, but very tight opening. With extraordinary delicious insertion I began to impale her, ever so slowly......

Slowly I'd enter her. Her cunt is always so deliciously tight each and every time I fuck her with that initial thrust. Her cunt walls had yet to coat my shaft with her liberal joy juice. My cock would 'struggle to enter' so to speak, trying to make that initial impaling -- yearning for its first coat of her life sustaining love juice. That first fuck thrust is so intensely sensual for both of us I have to really control my PC muscles not to shoot my load of cum juice into her right there and then.

Slowly forward I'd push my cock, pushing her buns apart even further still driving my cock deep into her waiting cunt - trying, desperately trying not to climax right there.

Reaching 'the end' of her love tunnel is sooooo deliciously sexy.

I'd stay there savouring that sacred moment -- buried completely inside my darling wife.

Now fully impaled I'd stay there pushing my cock helmet gently then forcefully forward even further into the back of her pussy with little forward nudges uniting our bodies closer still.

Pushing her buns away the littlest I began to 'withdraw'. I grabbed hold of her tight waist belt and 'towed' her pussy out and away slowly then pull her back toward me once again filling her playground with my massive rock hard cock. My manhood found its 'home' immediately! I slammed my huge 8 inch tapered cock deep into her forcing her to groan her pleasure loudly and continually. The taper in my cock length increases in circumference as I penetrate. Her pussy lips grow in diameter as I impale her. She tells me this is the most satisfying part of being fucked by her man rather than playing with a silicone dildo. My cock was rock hard and with it I could feel the back of her entire pussy canal. Without releasing her hips I pulled on her belt even tighter still, forcing my cock even further into the back of her pussy.

My wife of 31 years loves it all!

She loves her sex!!

We were in our element for we were fulfilling yet another fantasy!!!

'Yessss.........MMmmmmmmmm....moreeeeeeee....don't stopppp.....Fuck me Sammy...Don't ever stop...YYesss...that's the ....spot...Mmmm..yes that's it...fuck me...fuu..uuccckkkkk meeeeeeee!!!!!'

Lifting my cock out slowly once again, exiting to her pussy entrance I kept my cock helmet within her, but only just. With full thrusting forward force I grabbed tight on her waist band once again and slammed my cock back deep into her with Inga now screaming her pleasure continually.

I now elevated our intercourse to the max increasing the intensity of each thrust: slamming, impaling, uniting in erotic communion, we fucked hard and fast.

Our pumping thighs slamming, smacking bodies sent echoed intercourse throughout the entire building, erotic 'language' bouncing off all the walls. We were screaming our climax continually now, together.

As if I were ejaculating a full load I slammed my cock into her for a kind of 'final' thrust and held her there for the longest time allowing our passions to 'subside' a bit. This gave Inga a chance to tighten the entire length of my cock with the entire length of her pussy.

She was brilliantly sensual at doing this.

She'd squeeze tighter and tighter still, trying to suck the last of any ejaculate still in me.

I released my darling and she crawled forward on all fours enough for her to collapse on to the bed. I jettisoned myself next to her and quickly interlaced our bodies. We embraced in each other's arms.

After a few glorious minutes of silence she whispered in my ear, 'You haven't cum yet have you darling?' Licking my lips I responded in agreement, letting her know that she was about to enjoy yet another 'session' if she was willing. (Years of PC muscle practice have paid fabulous dividends in the bedroom and beyond -- for both of us!!!)

Lifting off the bed Inga reached into her bag of goodies and took out a couple of power vibrators. To begin she put my favourite double knotted love ring over and around my nuts - one ring under my nut sack and the second over my shaft deliciously tightening everything in and around my cock. It was a powerfully sensual feeling radiating through my entire body elevating our sex to a new level.

She put a long slender silver bullet shaped vibrator into my hand (her favourite) and then plugging in my own favourite 240 volt massager, Inga began to play with my now somewhat softened cock tower.

My cock responded, starting to grow in length immediately.

I lay on my back on the bed and Inga straddled my thigh with her swollen pussy lips resting nicely on my upper leg as she continued to work my cock length with the power vibrator. I could clearly feel her wet pussy lips on my upper thigh. I moved my thigh into her and she responded by smiling a deliciously naughty smile continuing to rub her very wet pussy lips into and around my leg. It was totally delicious!

With the vibrating silver bullet in my right hand I began to tickle her clit. She threw her hair back in sheer delight at that first touch. As I touched her now very sensitive clit she began to buck her body laughing, smiling, crying her new chapter of pleasure. She stayed on my thigh wanting more and more.

Inga continued to drag the twin vibrating nodules over my 8 inch shaft now clearly growing longer, thicker and sexier.

'Mmmmmm' she echoed smiling broadly saying, 'My very favourite love toy is growing very nicely thank you very much'

and as she muttered she once again focused her attention on the growing pleasure between her own legs. She shook her upper torso in sheer delight spraying her nipple jewellery around and across her swinging tits slapping them into her massive mounds and surrounding chest.

I was tweaking her clit and in-between moans of pleasure from my darling I'd insert the dildo fare up the full length of her entire pussy vibrating the entire length of her cunt trying as often as possible to connect with her G spot. Inga was climaxing with every breath now and my own massive 'unload' was mounting as well -- soon to explode on to the scene, I mean really explode this time.

Inga could see that I was about to shoot everywhere and so with the precision that only 31 years of erotic marriage could bring my darling bride made sure we would have a simultaneous orgasm yet again.

She lifted my cockshaft to the perpendicular with the vibrator nodules and purposely pointed my soon to explode shaft toward her tits. The intensity of 240 volts of power directly applied to my cock helmet and surrounds began to tip me over my orgasmic end.

She focused closely making sure and taking aim with my cock aiming straight for her jugs -- making sure I'd shoot my entire load into her swinging tits.

As soon as my cock was pointing toward her massive mounds, I shot my entire load into her beautiful chest whilst keeping the silver bullet firmly applied to her clit and G spot. With one hand Inga held the power vibrator and with her other hand she held my cock shaft riveted into the nodule grove. With the full palm of her hand she made sure the entire length of my rod and particularly my pulsing cockhead were in constant contact with the vibrating power. Each time my body let fly a shot of semen my cockhead would visibly pulsate shooting load after load into her.

Shot after shot hit her massive jugs. My joy juice started to run down her tits like raindrops falling on a window pane, running down to the lowest point of her swinging sex pillows, gravity having its way. My juice ran toward each of her beautiful nipples and swinging jewellery. Shot after shot she greedily took with joy. Slowing somewhat she let my shaft slap back into my body and then continued to drag the vibrator up and down the full length of my shaft 'milking' me for every last ounce of man juice that she could get out of me.

With the last few shots leaving my cock Inga lay the toy aside and lifting her body the slightest bit, she returned to our communion, impaling herself back onto my tower. Remaining so intimately connected she began to scoop up all the joy juice she could, scooping the elixir into her hands and then she began to massage her jugs with it, straight into her waiting swinging mounds. Mercifully releasing her nipples from their pearl pondage she began to 'massage' her giant tits unhindered with the sacred 'elixir' of a sanctified married life. With her eyes mainly closed now she smiled as my liquid manhood moisturized her jugs and chest. With the last of my joy juice 'rubbing away' to nothing Inga continued to further rub her jugs. Taking handfuls of her tit flesh, she'd knead them -- slowly -- sensuously -- loving the feeling of her own body, completing each double handed stroke at her nipples squeezing ever so lightly with delicious after play squeezing.

Whilst caressing her own upper body in glowing after play, Inga continued to suck my entire length into her tunnel of love. She lowered completely and stayed on me. She had this way of 'compressing' her cunt walls wrapping even tighter around my now extremely sensitive cock.

It was utter delight!!

She stayed on my tower squeezing my cock with her full length lifting and gently falling, orchestrated with caressing fingers, caressing each of her nipples with thumb and forefinger.

My tower of strength was still somewhat hard and with a few masterly strokes of lifting and impaling my bride lifted and fucked a few more revolutions out of my tower, wincing with pleasure for her clit and G spot were extremely sensitive now from the morning glory we both experienced. My cock helmet was also humming from the most exhilarating ejaculation in recent memory.

Collapsing on the bed into each others' Inga finally took her very dark sunglasses off.

We melded into each others' embracing arms.

We rested for the longest time.

Naked as the day we were born we finished our lovely romp by taking a quick nude dip in the pool. Drying off we quickly made sure the house was 'as we left it'.

My darling bride returned home wearing nothing but her raincoat.

I returned to my real estate office desk glowing from ear to ear prompting a question from my colleagues, 'Well, did you make a sale?'

12