Real Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake took Rosalind's face in his hands and lowered his mouth to hers, kissing her deep. He positioned himself between her legs, spreading her legs wide with his. Rosalind could feel his cock ready against her wet opening. Jake could hear her breath catch in her throat and her body tense. He sensed her hesistation. He broke their kiss and held her face, "Look at me," Jake whispered. Rosalind opened her eyes. Jake was staring into her, he stroked her face reassuringly. He knew she was scared. Scared of getting close, scared of falling too hard and too fast. But she was safe with him, she needed to know it. "Let me in."

Rosalind's body relaxed and she nodded silently reaching down between them, wrapping her hand around his rigid shaft guiding it to her aching slit. Jake pushed into her and Rosalind whimpered at his size. He covered her mouth with his while he drove his shaft deep into her velvety pussy until his balls were against her quivering ass. Rosalind's eyelids fluttered as her walls melted around him, taking him in. Jake's strokes were slow and he pulled his swollen cock away from her hot center before driving it in again, filling her to the brink. Jake continued in this way, his kiss matching his thrusts. Jake and Rosalind's kisses grew fevered now as Rosalind clutched and kneaded Jake's body, groping every inch within reach. Their teeth clashed, as Jake quickened his pace, ramming her tender pussy. Jake broke their kiss, lips bruised and buried his face in Rosalind's neck as he battered into her panting and growling. Rosalind pulled her knees up to Jake's sides, allowing greater access. Jake obliged hammering Rosalind's insatiable pussy at a near frenzied pace. He steadied himself above her, driven by the moans and whimpers of the goddess below him. Jake reached over and placed one of Rosalind's legs over his shoulder. Pounding into her, he straightened up, watching his cock disappear into her dark pussy.

Rosalind's pussy clenched around Jake's battering rod as her body quaked through the white hot fever of another exploding orgasm. The sounds of her cries deafening in Jake's ears, he released his load in her velvety cove, before collapsing finally on top of her, both panting, kissing caressing. Jake rolled off of her and positioned himself next to her before Rosalind drifted to sleep.

Rosalind woke up to Jake, silhouetted against the bluish glow of the computer monitor. Rosalind hugged herself, giddy from the old familiar sting between her legs. Rosalind sauntered over to Jake, sitting at the computer desk, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and planting feathery kisses along his neck. "Mmm, thanks, punk" she purred at him. Jake chuckled in his throat, blushing. "So, what are you doing?"

"Changing my flight," Jake smirked, "You owe me."

To be continued....

12