Real Life Chronicles: The Contract

Story Info
New BDSM contract so she can be used.
2.8k words
3.86
23.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Real Life Chronicles of Horny Women— The Contract"

I had been chatting with him for three months when we first met. During that time, I discovered his likes, dislikes and desires. I knew so much about him, that when I arrived at the station, having him first hand me the signed contract wasn't unexpected.

I had spent the previous month drafting our agreement and fine-tuning its points with every new thing he had reviled about himself. He was new to BDSM, so the clauses had initially begun as tame wishes that stemmed from his fantasies.

But over the past weeks, he had begun to express a desire to commit acts he had originally said were things he would never consider.

As I re-read through the contract, I became wet in anticipation of being used by him. My clit swelled as I tantalized myself by reading all the fine print.

Master/Slave Contract

I, George [herein referred to as MASTER], do request that Lauren [herein referred to as SLAVE] enter into a MASTER/SLAVE relationship with me.

Terms -- MASTER will become MASTER as of the signing of this document for a trial period of three months. This time period will be considered a training period for both MASTER and SLAVE during which amendments may be made to this contract upon the consent of both parties.

After the trial period, the parties will decide to renew, terminate or alter the contract.

Availability -- MASTER will own SLAVE 24/7, but SLAVE will only be available for servicing MASTER when it does not interfere with career, education or family.

Non-disclosure Agreement -- Both MASTER and SLAVE agree that the nature of their relationship is private. Neither party is allowed to discuss events, sessions or their relationship without prior consent from the other party. MASTER agrees that SLAVE may discuss with and seek advice from Elaine, but no other person.

Destruction of Evidence -- This contract, photos, videos, conversations, chats, email and all other related material generated during the course of the MASTER/SLAVE relationship is to be destroyed upon the termination of this contract.

Responsibilities of the Parties -- MASTER and SLAVE agree that they have responsibilities to each other. MASTER has a duty to protect, guide, train, care for, communicate with, emotionally support, encourage, discipline and punish SLAVE. SLAVE has the duty to obey, please, communicate with, emotionally support, encourage and sexually satisfy MASTER.

Behavior -- SLAVE will maintain respect for MASTER through her word choice, tone of voice, body position and obedience. SLAVE will focus her behavior on pleasing MASTER and his needs, desires and urges. SLAVE will maintain eye contact with MASTER at all times, unless MASTER states he does not require it.

SLAVE is not permitted to touch MASTER or look at his body unless MASTER gives her permission. In private, SLAVE will refer to MASTER as MASTER. In public, SLAVE will refer to MASTER by his given name.

In private, MASTER will refer to SLAVE as SLAVE. In public, MASTER will refer to SLAVE by her given name.

SLAVE may use the following terms to describe MASTER: adorable, sexy, sweet, handsome, hot and cute.

Safety -- MASTER and SLAVE agree that safety is the first priority in their relationship. This includes, but is not limited to, physical, sexual, mental and emotional health. Both parties agree to communicate immediately any concern over health.

SLAVE will use two safe words. "Yellow" to indicate MASTER's actions or words should be cautioned. "Red" indicates a threshold has been crossed (i.e. pain, safety, health, emotional, etc.).

Exclusivity -- MASTER and SLAVE agree that during this trial period their time and efforts should be toward each other and learning how to make their relationship work well. MASTER and SLAVE, therefore, agree that for the duration of this contract they are partnered to the exclusivity of others.

They further agree to focus their desires, attention, flirtations and affections only toward each other. This includes others in both real life and online. SLAVE further agrees to honor her obligation to MASTER and show him respect by placing a notice on her profile that she is currently owned and unavailable to others.

Specific Requirements -- SLAVE will show respect for MASTER's body and bodily fluids including saliva, cum and piss. SLAVE will show gratitude for MASTER's attentions toward her.

  1. Bondage -- MASTER receives excitement from SLAVE's bondage. MASTER, therefore, requires a large amount of bondage from SLAVE. SLAVE will allow MASTER to bind her however he feels the urge.
SLAVE agrees to try MASTER's bondage desires at least once before ruling they cannot or should not be attempted again. MASTER may use any safe material he desires for SLAVE's bondage including mouth gags. Time limits on position and tightness should follow the safety agreement above.Daily Obedience Protocol: Upon arrival at home, SLAVE will strip naked and bind herself as MASTER instructs. SLAVE will be continually naked and bound whilst at home unless doing so would interfere with career, education or family.
  1. Pain -- MASTER enjoys when SLAVE accepts pain from him and on his command. SLAVE will, therefore, accept pain from MASTER. SLAVE will also hurt her body on MASTER's command. It is SLAVE's responsibility to let MASTER know yellow and red level pain. It is MASTER's responsibility to immediately cease red level pain.
MASTER will train SLAVE to endure as much pain as he finds pleasurable. SLAVE will accept MASTER training her endurance and will be grateful for the pleasure of MASTER hurting her. No permanent injury or damage should be caused during the administration of pain.
  1. Intercourse -- MASTER owns SLAVE and will fulfill his need, desire or urge for sex whenever and however it pleases him. SLAVE will make all holes (mouth, pussy and arse) available to MASTER whenever he wants. MASTER acknowledges that intercourse is emotionally important to SLAVE. MASTER, therefore, agrees to refrain from withholding intercourse from SLAVE unless SLAVE has been given warning that continued disobedience will result in "no intercourse" as the punishment.
MASTER also acknowledges that he understands SLAVE has a great desire for him to make love to her when they are together and that this act, above all others, is what she desires most from him.
  1. Oral Sex -- As stated above, SLAVE will make her mouth available to MASTER whenever he commands it. SLAVE will provide oral services of both cock and balls to MASTER that include, but are not limited to, the following: kissing, licking and sucking.
Additionally, SLAVE will endure both face and throat fucking however MASTER wishes to give it i.e. gently, roughly or brutally. SLAVE will also provide oral pleasure to MASTER's arse when he commands it. MASTER will make sure his arse is properly washed before commanding SLAVE to provide this oral service.MASTER acknowledges that SLAVE has a great desire to be allowed to swallow his cum during oral sex.
  1. Arse-to-mouth -- At this time, MASTER will refrain from requesting oral sex immediately after anal intercourse. If MASTER feels the need to have SLAVE perform this act, he will discuss his need prior to asking SLAVE to do it.
SLAVE acknowledges that MASTER has expressed a desire to engage in arse-to-mouth and they will discuss the matter further whilst in the same room.
  1. Pissing -- SLAVE agrees that she is MASTER's personal piss toilet. MASTER will piss on SLAVE whenever he desires. SLAVE will learn to drink MASTER's piss and show respect for his piss by learning not to waste it. MASTER will also piss in SLAVE's pussy or arse, if he desires.
MASTER acknowledges that SLAVE is not currently trained to drink his piss.Daily Obedience Protocol: SLAVE is not allowed to piss in the toilet whilst she is at home. SLAVE will piss in a bowl and pour the bowl over her body in an effort to train herself to accept MASTER's piss.SLAVE will also train herself to drink her piss from this bowl, so she can more readily drink MASTER's piss. SLAVE will make certain she drinks enough water or other liquids every day (no less than 36 ounces), so she can piss on MASTER's command. She will also drink enough liquids, so she can properly train herself to drink all of MASTER's piss whilst they are together.Being MASTER's personal piss toilet means that SLAVE must be prepared for MASTER use her mouth and body for his toilet every time he pisses, if he chooses. SLAVE acknowledges that this could amount to a substantial amount of piss and must, therefore, train to take it all.MASTER agrees to drink large amounts of water for one week leading up to SLAVE's arrival in his presence. MASTER agrees to make certain his piss is nearly clear before attempting to piss in SLAVE's mouth.
  1. Struggling -- MASTER receives heightened sexual gratification from watching SLAVE struggle. SLAVE will therefore allow MASTER to do things to her which force her to struggle. SLAVE agrees to try MASTER's struggling desires at least once before ruling they cannot or should not be attempted again.
MASTER will cause pain, gag, bind, piss on and in, throat-fuck and perform brutal arse-fucking in order to make SLAVE struggle. MASTER will also attempt other torture activities in his effort to force SLAVE to struggle. SLAVE will obediently accept this treatment from MASTER.MASTER acknowledges that SLAVE has expressed concern over struggling for him. MASTER also acknowledges that SLAVE has PTSD that has been triggered by his efforts to force her to struggle.MASTER agrees to proceed very cautiously, and he further agrees that SLAVE's mental and emotional well-being must be his priority over any sexual pleasure he might receive from making SLAVE struggle. MASTER also agrees to provide all necessary "during and after care" whilst attempting to make SLAVE struggle.In an added effort to please MASTER, SLAVE agrees to tell MASTER the things she feels would make her struggle.
  1. Cock-worship -- SLAVE acknowledges that MASTER has an incredible cock that should be treated with respect. SLAVE will, therefore, worship MASTER's cock as he requires it. MASTER will decide what proper cock-worship includes.
SLAVE will kneel in front of MASTER and kiss, lick or rub her face against MASTER's cock to indicate her adoration of it. MASTER will also use his cock to smack SLAVE's face and tongue in order to help her properly worship his cock.
  1. Masturbation -- MASTER owns SLAVE's body and she will, therefore, refrain from pleasuring herself unless he gives her permission. MASTER agrees to refrain from masturbating unless SLAVE is unavailable to pleasure him.
MASTER and SLAVE both acknowledge that masturbation is an important part of their relationship when they are apart. MASTER acknowledges that SLAVE feels a closeness and connection to MASTER when he masturbates whilst watching her struggle. MASTER further acknowledges that SLAVE likes seeing MASTER's cock in real life and online.
  1. During and After Care -- MASTER acknowledges that he has a responsibility for during and after care in both real life and online contact with SLAVE. MASTER will provide care to SLAVE when he sees or senses she needs it.
SLAVE must be open and honest with MASTER when she feels in needs of care. Types of care include:- Holding- Cuddling- Kissing- Rubbing the head- and talking. Especially these phrases:"It's just me.""You're safe.""Look at me.""Look in my eyes."
  1. Hygiene -- MASTER and SLAVE agree to closely maintain their personal hygiene. Whilst together, both MASTER and SLAVE will shower no less than once per day.
MASTER acknowledges that bodily and dental hygiene is extremely important to SLAVE. He further acknowledges that SLAVE cannot become aroused if he does not maintain excellent personal hygiene.
  1. Communication -- MASTER and SLAVE agree that open communication is fundamental to their relationship- especially whilst apart. They, therefore, agree to communicate both positive and negative feelings for each other.
MASTER acknowledges that his open communication with SLAVE will help her achieve intimacy with him. He further acknowledges that SLAVE's PTSD is triggered by silence. If MASTER does not wish to discuss a topic or answer a question, he will explain this to SLAVE. MASTER further acknowledges that the "silent treatment" is a severe punishment for SLAVE and causes fear in her. MASTER agrees to attempt other forms of punishment prior to using the "silent treatment" with SLAVE.
  1. Honesty -- MASTER and SLAVE agree that honesty and trust are fundamental to their relationship. They, therefore, agree to be completely honest in all conversations.
To avoid lying, MASTER and SLAVE should say "I don't want to discuss that right now" or a like-worded phrase to indicate if a discussion or line of questioning should end. Lying by omission will still be considered lying. Intentional lying may result in a termination of the contract.
  1. Power Exchange -- MASTER has total control over all aspects of SLAVE's life and body including, but not limited to, hairstyle, clothing, alcohol intake and exercise. MASTER's control cannot impede SLAVE's career, education or family life. The phrase "life and body" does not include finances.
  2. Sobriety -- MASTER and SLAVE agree to only engage in vanilla sex if either has consumed any alcohol. MASTER and SLAVE both attest that they do not use drugs. Neither MASTER nor SLAVE is permitted to use drugs.
  3. Limits -- MASTER and SLAVE agree that their relationship will not include excrement, blood or permanent damage including, but not limited to, piercings and tattoos.
  4. Punishment -- MASTER is allowed to punish SLAVE in whatever way he sees fit. SLAVE acknowledges that punishments may include pain, including forced or rough sex and spanking. MASTER agrees he will never hit SLAVE in anger or frustration.
MASTER is permitted to slap or smack SLAVE on her tits, ass, legs or face during rough sex and play (with an open hand). If MASTER hits SLAVE in anger or frustration, this contract will be immediately terminated. SLAVE agrees she will never hit MASTER except when playfully spanking his arse.
  1. Yelling -- MASTER and SLAVE agree to keep their voices at normal tones. They agree that in cases of disagreement all communication will be calm and respectful to each other.
MASTER acknowledges that loud male voices are a PTSD trigger for SLAVE.
  1. Tokens -- MASTER agrees to show his ownership of SLAVE by giving her tokens of his ownership and respect for her. At a minimum, these will include
- an appropriate collar to wear in private- an appropriate collar to wear in public.SLAVE agrees to wear one of these collars 24/7. MASTER may also present other tokens to SLAVE as he sees fit.
  1. Termination -- MASTER and SLAVE have equal right to terminate this contract at any time for cause. They both agree to openly discuss termination prior to activating it. The goal of discussing termination is to end the relationship peacefully and amicably.
  1. Slave Vetoes -- SLAVE has the right to veto MASTER's commands in cases where it may cause physical, emotional or mental harm.
SLAVE agrees to think carefully before exercising her veto power in order to show MASTER the proper consideration, respect and honor that he deserves.
  1. Respect -- MASTER and SLAVE agree their relationship will be built on mutual respect. MASTER acknowledges that SLAVE is entering into this contract willingly. MASTER agrees he will show SLAVE respect throughout their relationship by following this contract. He further acknowledges his gratitude for SLAVE's desire to honor, please, serve and pleasure him.

MASTER acknowledges he is not superior to SLAVE in any way. He acknowledges that he does not now, nor has he ever, viewed SLAVE as inferior to him.

I, George, request Lauren to be my SLAVE for a trial period of three months from the date of my signature. I agree to uphold this contract and all its clauses. I know of no reason why I cannot fully execute my responsibilities as MASTER.

Signed this ___________ day of __________________________________ in the year 2018 in the presence of my SLAVE.

_____________________________________________________

(George, MASTER)

I, Lauren, accept the request to become SLAVE to George for a trial period of three months from the date of my MASTER's signature. I agree to uphold this contact and all its clauses. I know of no reason why I cannot fully execute my responsibilities as SLAVE.

Signed this ___________ day of ___________________________________ in the year 2018 in the presence of my MASTER.

_____________________________________________________

(Lauren, SLAVE)

I dated the contract and signed on the line. Then I recapped the pen and followed him toward his car. As soon as sat down, he locked and shut the door.

When he was in the driver's seat, he demanded I show him my wrists. Before I even had a chance to struggle, he had zip-tied my wrists together and attached them to a metal O-ring he had screwed into his dashboard for the occasion.

That was the beginning of my first 48 hours of bondage with George.