Real Life Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Terri has her husbands brother, one last time.
2.8k words
3.18
17.8k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another go, Tom had fallen asleep on my bed. I laid there for a while, but I couldn't listen to him breathing anymore...it was time to clear my head, and return to reality. So I slipped away. Tom was like a log, he could probably sleep through an earthquake...or even me having my way with him. My luck he'd wake up for that. It was just another thing I could add to Stephen and Tom's differences, because Stephen would wake up at a pin drop. It was bizarre. They were alike, but at the same time, so different. Of course, unless you had put yourself in my situation, it probably wasn't as noticeable as I thought. People would just see them as night and day. Which wasn't far from the truth, but they were closer then...well, perhaps more so then they realized.

My thoughts stung like salt in an open wound, and I almost broke down in the kitchen...how the hell was I going to handle the rest of the week!? Surely Tom would want more sex...especially after I had foolishly decided he could stay. My desire had dissipated though, and I wasn't sure I could go through with it again. It's not like I had ever thought of doing this...not for real. It just happened, and I allowed it. I was seeing things a bit clearer now that I wasn't on fire. I didn't want two men...I could barely handle one. I especially didn't want to loose Stephen over....Tom. Like he would stick around if Stephen decided that he just couldn't forgive me. I'd like to see that happen. Besides, I didn't want him anyway. Not past sex, and I convinced myself that that was over...it was.

The realization that I had betrayed Stephens' trust sunk in completely now too...it made me feel awful. And what if Tom got me worked up again? It was so natural for him to do so. With my invitation, it was bound to happen. And in that case, I was doomed! Resisting Tom, was like breathing under water...it wasn't going to happen. Part of me wanted to welcome it, almost wished for it, and the other part cried to just stop. At that point it was a rough battle, becuase each side of me was equally strong.

It being Sunday, I had no work...and I knew he didn't really work. That was just what I needed in my current state...an uninhibited day with Tom...alone. I was going to try and keep myself busy. Hopefully that would deter him...and me. Though, I knew I was kidding myself...

"Mornin' people." Tom groaned, still waking. He startled me from my thoughts.

"What? Tom... it's after one. It's the afternoon. You've successfully slept the morning off."

"Well, you wore me out." He laughed, "And it's the weekend...only good for sleepin' and fuckin'. Haven't you cleaned this place enough?" He asked, while I dried my hands from the dishes. "Come back to bed with me."

"Forgive me Sir, but life isn't about sex... and I can't let my house go to crap

because you want to..." He interrupted.

"What would you be doin' if Steve were here?"

"That's different."

"Is it now? Thought we were 'fuck buddies'...those bein' your words babe. I'm supposed to be your Stephen while he's away, am I not? So I think I should be treated as such."

"Tom, I..." Yet again, he interrupted.

"Ya haven't changed your mind now, have ya babe?"

"About what?"

"Don't play dumb. We both know you're anythin' but."

"Remind me." I smirked.

"That's cute." He cleared his throat, shaking his head in amusment. "You, me...not tellin' Steve. Convincin' him to let me stay." He slowly walked to me. "Keepin' ya company while he's gone."

Then it dawned on me, it was my potential save. "Is all this about you needing a place to crash? Cause you don't need to bribe me with sex, Tom. We would let you stay."

He smirked, grabbed me against him. I could feel his hardening cock against my hip. "I do need a place to stay, but I want the sex. It's like a bonus for me...a long awaited bonus."

I tried not to blush, but I was getting hot. He only wanted to get me back in bed. "So, would you stay if I said no more sex?"

"Aye, though if a better offer presented itself, naturally... I'd take off." He held me tighter and attached his soft, warm, lips to my neck. I couldn't let him do this again...it was bad enough that we'd already done anything.

I quietly shifted in his arms. I missed Stephen even more now that Tom was here. I thought it would help...not at all. But if I could just get through the rest of the week, then maybe he would get tired of waiting while Stephen was home. I'm sure he'd go looking for a better offer.

"Does that offend ya? Didn't mean to babe."

"What? Oh, no. No...I was just thinking."

"Mmmmm...what of?" He pulled me closer.

I hesitated, but it really didn't matter either way at this point. "Missing Sunday mornings with Stephen. It's probably the hardest day to get through. When he's home, we stay in bed most of the day."

"Oh really now...why'd ya leave me alone this mornin' then? Just let me be Stephen one more time. I promise I'll leave ya be after that." I didn't know how to answer. I knew what I wanted to say, but should I? I was afraid he could tell I wanted it, and with that take things further. That's what had gotten me in trouble in the first place. He didn't care as long as he knew I wanted it.

"Ya makin' me work for my pussy?" He grabbed my ass.

"Maybe...but you're working for Stephens' pussy. Doesn't that bother you?" I half smirked.

"Aye, how can I forget. Lucky for me, Stephen isn't here to care for it right now, huh?" He kissed me, even though he always says to save the kissing for fucking..."and it doesn't bother me." He whispered in my ear after nipping at the lobe.

That had me just over the edge. I had to do something, quick. "He makes up for it when he's home. Stephen takes good care of me." With that, I moved from his grip. I was glad he didn't force me to stay.

"I don't doubt that babe, I'm sure he does." He followed me. "I can see you're no longer comfortable with this setup, Terri." He answered my silent complaints, and I was a bit surprised. "I'd be grateful if you'd allow me stay though. Just 'till I can figure somethin' else out. And ya don't have to worry 'bout me tellin'. I wouldn't do that to ya."

He sat on the couch, I was in the closet for the vacuum. "Gee, thanks Tom. I appreciate that." It was hard to believe he was serious. I couldn't imagine him keeping his mouth shut...though maybe he'd keep quiet becuase it was his brother.

"I'm serious babe...I have this policy...see, I don't tell as long as they don't. And I know you're good to your word...even if it's only out of fear."

"How sweet." I mocked, before drowning out the world with my ancient, yet reliable sweeper. "I happen to be a very... loyal person." I thought about the contradiction, "usually." I added, biting my lip in the horror that I had actually betrayed someone...the only person I ever loved. I started the sweeper, hoping to drown out my thoughts, but it just trapped me in them.

Tom rose as if to leave, but then blocked my path. He turned off the machine. I couldn't read his face, and my heart was about to break through my chest...he made me crazy in so many ways. "Our agreement can always be reinstated should ya want it." Without another word, Tom flipped it back on and walked down the hallway to the guest room.

I was just a bit relieved that he left things open. However wrong I felt at that moment, I couldn't guarantee a change of mind -or body rather- at some point during the week. Hell, I was about to break now... I was hoping not, but I knew I could trust Tom with the secret if it came to that.

After sweeping, I wanted to slip into his room and make him want to fuck me, like that would be hard. Instead, I went and curled up in my own bed. I was alone for sometime before my door opened. I turned quickly from my half sleep hoping to see Stephen, however unrealistic that was. Tom focused in...

"Ya hungry?" He seemed innocent in his questioning, but that just wouldn't do.

"In more ways then one." I mocked him, and he entered completely.

"Is that so..." He slowly came towards the bed as I turned completely to watch him.

"Aye." I mocked him again with a laugh. I wasn't sure why I was egging him on...I just wanted to...just once more.

He stood over me not saying a word, I didn't move, and I had him locked in gaze. Finally sitting on the bed, he almost touched me, but refrained. "I thought you were done with this?" He questioned suspiciously.

"I know." I sighed. The last thing I needed was Tom, of all people, telling me I shouldn't be doing this. That would be bad.

"Well then?" He asked, and it lifted my spirits a bit. I touched his hand, trailed up his arm and took grip as if to pull him towards me, but I stopped. "I won't be responsible this time." He answered low, "If ya want this, you're gonna have to take it." I didn't like that answer. But none of this was only his fault, and if he took me again...I could have my way in thinking it was. It would make me feel better about my part in it.

"Please..." I began, but he stopped me.

"No." He was very stern.

"What do you mean, no!" I almost laughed, but I was angry.

"If ya really want it, you'll take it. Ya rejected me earlier when I wanted ya then. I understand why, don't get me wrong, but..."

"I'm just afraid." My voice cracked.

"Of what?" He whispered, leaning across my body. He looked right through me...my eyes filled, and I looked away. "He won't reject ya." Tom wiped my tears.

"You don't know that." I whispered back.

"Oh, aye...that I do." He paused a moment, and I returned gaze. "We were close once... I know my brother, and I know how he loves ya. If he could forgive me for all I've done, he'll definitely forgive you." I gripped him in a tight hug, and he held me until my sobbing was through. "Ya feel better now?"

"Not really." I answered, breathing him in, but thinking of Stephen. It was so strange.

"What would make ya better then?" He still held me close, and despite everything, I kissed his neck. I was like a train wreck. "Is this what ya want?"

"I don't know." And honestly I didn't.

"Well, you're gonna have to tell me...It's simple. Yes, or no." He continued to caress and hold my body. Tom knew I wanted him.

"But I..."

"Yes...or no."

I hesitated...once had been enough, although it was technically twice..."yes." The words practically formed themselves before I could finish thinking it over. Did it really matter though? I wanted it...I was guilty...

With that, Tom's lips devoured my mouth. He had been made to wait for too long. His cock was so hard against me, and I reached down to unzip him. He groaned when I pushed his pants passed his ass, and finishing the removal he kicked them away. I couldn't believe I was doing this again, but he felt so good against me. I just wanted it once more. Isn't that what everyone says though? It's always just once more.

Tom shifted to position for his undressing of me. I first removed his shirt, and wondered what he would do if I were to take over, but I refrained...until his fingers traced the line of my pants and went for the button... I changed my mind.

"Wait." And I didn't allow him protest. I leaned up against him, sucked on his bottom lip and then his tongue. It softened him up to be pushed to the bed. Straddling his massive build, I let him loose.

"Ya realize I'm much stronger, right?" He half laughed. I just smiled, and slowly started unbuttoning my shirt. He tried to help, but I slapped his hand hard. "Slut." He grinned.

As I removed my first layer, Tom trapped the shirt at my elbows and pulled me to him. As if threatening to take over again, showing me how strong he was. I just smirked, and kissed him. He let me go after that, so I removed the tank I wore under it. He squeezed my bare waist, pushed tightly up my ribcage to my breasts. My back arched instinctively, and I thought of Stephen. When his hands went for my button, I stopped him again. Barely holding him back, I pinned him against the bed. I knew he had let me, because there was no way I was strong enough for even that much. When I Iet go, he didn't move. So, I removed my bra... and of course Tom tried reaching for them.

"Not yet."

"When then?"

"When I say." I stood and undid the botton to remove my pants, no panties.

"Oh, you're in charge now, are ya?" I sat against him again. My warm, wet pussy against his belly. His face changed slightly.

"Yes." I said confidently. "You can touch me now."

I played with him for awhile until he couldn't take waiting any longer. I rode his cock, giving myself an orgasm while he massaged my clit. He hadn't yet cum, holding back so he could fuck me good....so he said. Then he "forced" me -I let him believe that- on my hands and knees, fucking my ass good and hard, filling it with cum. After a moment or two of silence, he took me to shower, and fucked me once more there. I sucked him to cumming after he was in me again. I tasted so good off of him.

After we were dry and warm, Tom actually stuck around. He held me - I'm sure without thinking- but I didn't stop him. I'm not sure if he wanted to give me the ultimate Stephen replacement experience, or if Tom actually wanted to. Regardless, He fell asleep in my arms. I allowed him to stay in my bed with me, just this last time. We both knew it wouldn't happen again.

And so the days lugged on. With me working most of the day, temptation was minimum. Tom didn't hide from me, or control himself...he just didn't force me into anything. Not that it would require much, but I stayed strong. Plus, he understood. He made it easy to keep things normal too, and I didn't feel awkward being around him, which was good. That was going help with concealing it if I happened to chicken out of telling Stephen. I wasn't really sure how I was going to go about that yet. I'd figure it out though. I just had to.

Then, finally! The torture was over, it was Friday. Just this last day to get through. I was proud of myself for making it the whole work week without asking Tom for more. I was rushing around, trying to get myself together to leave, making sure everything was in order.Tom was lounging on the couch as I walked through. I heard his phone ring, and went into the kitchen to disguise the fact that I was going to listen...

"Hey Mike, how's it goin'?"

There was a pause between each answer as Mike had his turn.

"Yeah, sure. Mind pickin' me up though?"

"Great. An easy job I hope?" He joked.

"What's that? Really now...no. Serious?"

He was very excited about something. "Lucky bastard!"

"Should'a gotten both though Mike. I taught ya better then that."

"Did she then. Ah, well... bein' she's right next door, I think I'll pay her a surprise visit."

"How excitin'...the more the merrier Mike...as you well know." He chuckled wickedly.

"Oh aye, I bet she was....Mmmm, I do miss that pussy."

"Not to worry, I'll get ya in again Mike. No doubt her little friend wants seconds." He let out a roar of laughter as I walked for the door. I had heard all I needed... I was off the hook.

I was halfway to the car when I heard the door open...

"No goodbye then for your... buddy?" He called.

"You were on the phone Tom, and I'm late."

"Ya wouldn't a been had ya not eavesdropped, now would ya?" He smirked. "I'll tell ya all a'bout it tonight when ya get home...maybe give ya a show of it."

I just laughed, "Bye Tom."

He waved, and disappeared behind the door.