Real Life Fantasy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could leave if..." Tom tried avoiding the question. Maybe he didn't know that Stephen knew.

"Nah, fine Tom." He interrupted. "We'll have a little party." I didn't like how he looked at the woman I now remember as Charlotte.

"Really?" Tom was a bit confused, but then that evil smirk lit him. I could just imagine the kind of schemes they pulled when they were younger. I didn't like the look on either of their faces.

"Aye, Terri and I could use a little fun." He pulled me close, and looked me in the eyes, "Isn't that right, love? We haven't had the prospect of such fun...well...probably never." He joked, then kissed my cheek hard, and pushed me toward the couch. "Go sit next to Charlotte." I hesitated, but he gave me a stern look, so I did as I was told.

There was another girl on the other side of Charlotte, I didn't recognize her. However, Mike, as I remember him now, was sitting in a chair on the other side of me. I felt...trapped.

"Now, I haven't been part of an orgy in a very long time." Stephen announced, looking straight at me. "Tom, however." He laughed at the situation, "would you do the honors of gettin' us started?"

Tom was about to open his big mouth, and I stopped him, "Wait...wait just a minute. Stephen, could I please talk to you in private for a moment?"

"Sure, love. Tom, why don't ya get things rollin', and we'll be right back."

I quickly pulled him into our bedroom, and closed the door. "Stephen, what are you doing?"

"I...I don't know. Let's just do this, they're all here...and you've had sex with my brother for fucks sake! Least you could do is allow me to...us to have some fun. It might help us out...I..." He stopped mid sentence, closed his eyes and sighed.

"Do you really think this is going to help us?"

"Well, it's gonna help me. I've always wanted to fuck Charlotte, but as I never allowed him to have you...he wouldn't let me have Charlotte."

"Oh, so if he had said yes, you would have slept with her?"

"Nows not the time to be defensive, not after what you just put me through." I took a breath to relax myself. Sadly...he was right. "What I meant, is we were gonna swap. Tom's idea. But when I said no to you, he said forget it...obviously." He took my face in his hands. "Listen, I wouldn't have done anythin' behind your back, like you did."

"Steve, I never intended on..." He ignored me again, and kept talking.

"I'm not gonna ask ya either...not now. I'm gonna go out there, and have some fun. Then we'll be even, and we can...hopefully we can put it all behind us, for good. You can come with me, or ya can stay in here. I can't promise someone won't wind up in here though. It's your choice, but I've already decided." He kissed my lips, and walked away.

"Wait!" I said laughing, trying to wrap my mind around this whole thing. "So...we're really gonna have an orgy?"

"Somethin' like that. Ya comin'?"

"Yeah...why not." At least he wasn't mad at me...at least I hoped not.

"Good, now let's go...who knows what they've already gotten into." he opened the door, then closed it again. "Oh...one thing though. Tom is off limits." He was soooo sneaky...but yes, it was completely understandable.

"Okay." I knew he was right for doing that.

"If you hadn't took it upon yourself to have him, I might have allowed it. But no ones ever gonna have your pussy again...right?"

"I promise." I answered truthfully...I could never do it to him again.

He smiled, and took my hand in his. I was just glad he wasn't mad anymore.

When we came back into the living room, Maggie was on Mike's lap, lips locked. Tom and Charlotte were sitting idle, side by side. Didn't seem like much of an orgy to me.

"We decided to wait for ya." Smirked Tom.

"How generous." Steve mocked, "first time in your life." Charlotte laughed, and I didn't like how she was looking at him. "Well then, I assume authority since you haven't." Steve announced.

"By all means..." Tom looked at him with surprise.

"I suggest two sets of three...Maggie, Mike, and...Terri." Tom scoffed at him...figuring the other pairing.

"Are ya fuckin' nuts! No goddamn way am I pairin' with you."

"Fine. Me, Charlotte, and Terri." Tom was about to protest until Stephen put him in his place "That's my final offer! Ya take it, or ya leave." I personally think he did that on purpose...no way he seriously wanted to be paired with Tom at all....but of course, he wanted Charlotte, so if Tom had said yes, he would still have gotten her, successfully keeping Tom away from me on all accounts.

Tom sighed deeply. If he didn't know before, he knew now. Stephen was never gonna let him live it down, he was going to get Charlotte one way or another. He was thinking things over, and finally replied, "Alright, we'll stay."

As happy as I was about not being paired with strangers, I wasn't so sure how I would get along watching Stephen with Charlotte. It was the ultimate punishment. He was a mastermind. I deserved it completely...at least he would have his revenge.

"Alright then. Charlotte, you don't mind, do ya?" Smirked Stephen.

"Not at all." She laughed, rising to meet us. This was gonna be some night, but I just kept repeating to myself that I deserved it.

"Alright, well...we'll be in the bedroom. Do whatever ya want." He told Tom. He didn't wait for his response.

"You're a fuckin' asshole!" Tom yelled to him.

We were already in our room, and Stephen yelled back, "Learned from the best, dickhead! You taught me well!" He slammed the door shut, and not another word was heard from Tom.

12