Real Life Occurrence

Story Info
My first official d/s interaction in real life.
961 words
4.19
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been talking for about two weeks. Already, the images he'd put in my mind had made me squirm and drip. Finally it was time to meet him. Despite having problems arranging the time and place, it happened at last.

Previously I had imagined after talking us going into his car or even a secluded corner of the building and him choking me, pinning me, playing on those fantasies we had discussed, pushing my limits. If not I was at least promising myself to jump up and kiss him before the night ended if it turned out vanilla.

He stood so much taller than me that I felt small even in my heeled boots. He was so strong his hug cracked my back. I felt like a toy. I was told I had to ask to touch the beard right away, and I immediately knew this wouldn't be just a friendly meeting.

After we got coffee, that's when it kicked in. I cuddled in, knowing that without physical contact I would be even more nervous. He put his arm around me, continuing to tell me of his physical conquest and prowess. The arm soon had me in a submission hold, him occasionally flexing to show me how easily he could crush my throat and stop my breathing. I stretched out, squirming, trying to act normal in the public area, settling into him and feeling very pleased with my position. He said his remaining questions couldn't be asked there, so we moved to his car.

After a few awkward moments of not knowing what to ask, he decided to test my pain tolerance. His hand at my throat, squeezing tighter and tighter, I couldn't help but moan. I never moan but that night those involuntary sounds of pleasure rushed out of me like a two bit pornstar. He squeezed my breast next and then my nipple. After this exact chronological order is unclear to my floating slut brain.

He held his mouth ever so close to mine, teasing me, I had to stretch out my tongue to touch his and kiss him. He put his mouth around my neck as if I were his prey. I reached and found him hard already, my hand not wanting to leave the bulge I'd earned. We kissed passionately for a bit and my face was shoved into his crotch. I didn't know if I was allowed to take out his cock so I rubbed my face and licked the bulge and tried holding it in my mouth. He grabbed my extremely sensitive hip and squeezed, massaging it slightly as my mind went even more blank and all I could do was thrust my hips from the stimulation. I wanted him everywhere at once, just wanting to feel that pain and that pleasure. I was so needy, so greedy. He reached into my pants with me stretched over the seats on my knees in the parking lot and teased my entrance. All I could say was 'please'. I didn't have other words.

He said something about me not doing much though my head was in his crotch and I was very glad and frantic to free him. I took him into my mouth, licking and sucking as he fingered me and I no longer cared which hole his long fingers were in. He slapped my ass a few times and when he hit a certain spot I was almost overstimulated, everything felt like lightning and my legs tightened and my moans grew deeper. I just knew I wanted to make him cum and for him to help me cum. He would occasionally push my head further and I took it. I also sucked and licked his balls.

Unfortunately I was bad and when she started with my clit and then the long deep thrusts inside me I wasn't as attentive to his cock. The car beside us moved and I was pushed flat, told to focus on my task. I tried, but dildos and idiots who are just glad to have a girl touch them don't really prepare you to please a proper man, a proper Dom. The best parts were when he growled or thrust into my mouth. He showed me where the most sensitive part was and I tried to keep him in my mouth though my jaw hurt.

At long last he told be to beg for it, and I did, I asked him to please cum for me, in my mouth, I could barely keep my mouth open for smiling in anticipation and when he did release, I swallowed, wondering how anyone could ever not guzzle that reward. Afterwards I smiled up at him, my bangs in my face, my eyes glazed over and I felt like I was surrounded by the stars in the night sky. I smiled at him. To look at him he seemed sweet if not a bit of an introvert, but I had made him growl. I was a good girl.

We didn't have time for me to cum despite my pouting and wriggling. He drove me home and all I knew was I wanted another chance to please him, to do it better. I would learn how to serve him. He said I could cum next time but I was free to finish myself off that night. I kissed him again before I said goodbye and we had to pull ourselves apart.

I still have a large bruise on my right breast that peeks out from my bra and a small one trailing my hip to my groin. He likes that he marked me. I think the bruises are beautiful and fun. I'm still surprised it all happened, but I am very glad that it did.