Real Love

Story Info
Beautiful Black girl just looking for love.
1.8k words
4.02
30.8k
28

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers

So I am totally new at this, but I do hope you guys enjoy the story and I can bring more to you guys.

-TinaaT92

*****

I'm stuck in a world where no one wants to go on dates anymore or get to know eachother at all. Everyone just wants one night stands or friends with benefits. Not that I haven't had my share of friends with benefits but I want something real. I'm getting old. Here I am talking to myself again. I need to get out tonight. I'm gonna call Dominique maybe she will go out with me.

"Hey D, want to go out with me tonight. I don't want to sit in the house tonight."

"Taylor hey girl, yes I will go out with you. I was waiting on someone to rescue me from being stuck at home tonight. Oh, we can meet some guys, bang them and leave them and call it a night."

Taylor just laughed.

"I know T, I'm just kidding. I don't want you maf at me again. But come on everyone has at least one night stand in their life. Don't beat yourself over it."

"I just don't want to do that again."

"Okay okay, I will be over in a minute, then we can play dress up and head on out to see what this lovely night will bring us."

"Okay see you in a bit."

Taylor looked at herself. She is a very pretty girl. Stands about 5'7. Hair pass her shoulders, pretty light brown eyes. And a body that keeps everyone staring. So why is it that I can't find real love?

Just as Taylor was about to get into her daily argument with herself, Dominique was walking through the front door.

"Hi momma, I brought mya too."

"Hey babes, how are you T?"

"I'm okay, how bout you girl? It's been too long. Why you avoiding us?"

"Uh-uh if yall don't stop. Yall know I work alot and finally I took a 3 week vacation to see you two bitches."

Mya is a chef, who is opening her 3rd store. I couldn't be more proud of her of everything she has accomplished in her 27 years of living. The food she makes is just amazing. From having mixed backgrounds, she got the best of both worlds.

"Whatever girl, I miss you too."

"So Domi and I decided that tonighr we are all going to find Bice gentleman and not the sleeve bags we always run into. I'm getting older and my body is ready for some real loving and you know what I mean T. That is our mission tonight okay?"

"I have no arguments with that. But do yall really think we can find boyfriend material in the club we always go to?"

"Oh no girl, it's a new spot opening up and we are on the guest list plus I got us a table. You know my feet be hurting when I'm on my feet all night."

They all start laughing and giving each other high fives.

"Mya, how did you get us the hook up?"

"Well I met someone already to be honest, but I'm going to see how he is when we get into the club and these other beautiful women is around him."

"So let's start getting ready it's 7:30." Dom was excited.

10pm and the three ladies arrived at the new club called BOBBY's.

"Ladies good evening name?"

"Hi, it's under mya."

"Right this way and you beautiful ladies enjoy your night."

"Thank you." All in unison.

"Wow, mya this place is just like speechless. Whoever owns this place has very good taste." Taylor said.

"Mya, you look just simply amazing." Said Kyle.

"Hi kyle, you are looking amazing yourself."

Mya and kyle hug and he kisses her on the cheek.

"Damn Domi, you can see the damn attraction from right here. I ain't mad at her. He is sexy."

"I know, I wonder if he has any friends for us."

"Girls, this is kyle. Kyle these are my two best friends Taylor and Dominique."

Good evening ladies. Hope you are enjoying the club so far."

"Excuse my language, but it is fucking gorgeous."

Taylor laughed. "Sorry, but she kind of has no filter."

"It's all good, can't be mad at someone who speaks there mind."

"Well let me show you ladies up to your booth."

"Oh kyle, I thought it was just a table, not a booth. I don't want to us to seem like over the top."

"For you mya, anything."

Mya blushed.

Taylor and Dominique high fived.

"Ladies here you go. The table has strawberries, and your choice of Ciroc, Patron, and Grey Goose. If you need anything else please let me know. Now I want to make a toast really quick and have a dance with mya if that's okay."

"Go right ahead we came out to enjoy ourselves."

Mya disappears off to the dance floor.

"Okay now let's not look easy but like sweet girls Taylor."

Taylor was in her head thinking why she couldn't get a guy to come up to her and just ask her. She was happy for mya, but like any other girl she wanted to be wanted herself. Just then something made her look up.

Dominique was being taking to the dance floor and taylor smiled at her and winked.

'Great now I really look dumb sitting her.

'I noticed her soon as she walked into the club. I wonder how kyle knows her. I hope, Kyle isn't with her then I can't approach her. Oh he isn't, he is with her friend who is also beautiful.

She has beautiful legs and her butt is just right. I just want to see her smile and I'm sold. Should I approach her. What if she doesn't like white boys? Oh well, we are going to see.'

Taylor was sitting in the booth, pouring herself another patron and pineapple when something said to look up again.

'Oh my goodness, is he walking towards me. I might just be trippin. I'm sure he doesn't like black girls. Come on its 2016, who isn't down to swirl nowadays. Oh and he is tall and has just the right muscle. Okay let me stop talkin to myself.'

"Hi, I'm michael."

Taylor stared at him.

'His eyes are out of this world. Literally. One eye was crystal blue and the other eye was bright green.

"I'm sorry for staring, hi I am Taylor. Nice to meet you."

"I don't know if you would want to but would you like to dance with me?"

"Sure let's go, see if you can hang. Because I can you my song is coming on."

"Miss taylor, let's see if you can hang."

'Challenge accepted.'

Michael grabbed Taylor's hand and spun her around.

Taylor started moving her hips in a way Michael never seen a girl move. Her hips grabbed every breath to the song. But good thing I can keep up.

'He is keeping up with me. I am impressed and he isn't dancing wild. Points to him.'

"I like the way you move to the beat taylor."

'Taylor smiled.'

Michael turned Taylor to face him.

'It was as if everything froze and it was just them two on the dance floor.

'Oh, I feel the attraction.' Taylor thought.

Michael was feeling the exact same way.

The whole night all three girls danced with there guys and the night couldn't end any better.

It was time for the night to be over and everyone was clearing the dance floor and heading out.

Mya and kyle were in the booth whispering in each other's ear and laughing. Dominique and her guy max were still dancing to the music that was on.

"Taylor, I was wondering could I have your number. I would like to know you more on a personal level."

"Yeah, I would like that alot."

'She is so beautiful.'

"Michael, you met Taylor."

"Yeah, we met." Michael smiled.

So did taylor but also with a blush.

'Her smile is perfect, I'm in love.'

"All you guys know eachother?"

"We are business partners and also best friends for over 15 years."

"Oh wow, that must be awesome." Taylor was impressed.

"I'm going to take mya home for the night, you ladies okay with getting home?" Kyle asked.

"Yes I have Dominique." Max said quickly.

"Miss Taylor could I take you home? Not in that way but get you home safely?"

"Yes."

"Call me tomorrow, Tay and Dom." Mya left.

Michael grabs Taylor hands and takes her to the back entrance where he is parked.

"Ladies first."

"Why aren't you the gentleman?"

"Always."

Michael opens the door to his 2017 G Wagon.

"Beautiful car."

"Thank you gorgeous."

"I want to get to know you, I don't know what it is about you but you have this pull on me that is like making me want to know you. Before you ask, yes I love black women. I love all women period. But women of color have always intrigued me. You will get to know things about me, it might scare you a bit. But before you get nervous I will just let you find out on your own if you choose to go out with me."

"Michael if I was scared I wouldn't let you know where I live and my girls have keys to my place. I felt the attraction inside the club myself but I do want to see what you are all about."

"You made my night. But I must ask. Can I kiss you? Your lips are really beautiful."

Taylor turned her face and smiled and leaved forward.

"Meet me halfway."

Michael leaned in and kissed her gently but made sure she felt his lips.

She is meant to be his.

They release eachother and both felt the chemistry just from the kiss.

"Okay let's get you home."

Taylor blushed.

'They arrived at a single story home. Michael can tell it was new construction and first for Taylor. There was an all blue charger and an all black jeep wrangler in the drive way.

"Someone home?"

"Oh no, those are my babies. I live on my own."

"Really? your not scared to be on your own?"

"I have a few guns, plus mya, and Dominique don't live far from me."

'She kept herself safe.'

"Nice to know."

"Taylor I had a good night and can't wait to see you again."

"Me too. Here is my number. Talk to you soon."

"Goodnight miss taylor."

'Okay taylor walk to your door normal and don't embarrass yourself in front of future boyfriend.'

'But what taylor doesn't know is that Michael doesn't plan on leaving her alone.'

'I told myself I wanted real love and I think I just found it with miss taylor.'

...to be continued.

TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers