Real Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Deeper look into Taylor and Michael.
2.3k words
4.16
13.1k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers

Hi guys here is part 2.

Ring ring. Ring ring.

'Who is calling me so early in the morning?'

Taylor is not a morning person, especially if she went out the night before and had a few drinks.

Mya and Dominique know not to call me when they have keys to my house.

"Hello."

"Good afternoon miss taylor, it's michael."

Taylor jumped out of bed.

"Hi michael, good afternoon."

'I didn't think he would call me so soon, I just have to act natural and calm. Oh my god, he is on the phone talk to him not yourself.'

"Are you still there Taylor?"

"Yes I'm here still."

"I wasn't too busy today and I can't get your face out of my head and I was wondering if you would like to join me for a late lunch?"

"Can you give me like 40 minutes, I kind of woke up late and I have to get ready."

"I will be outside in 45, just to give you an extra 5 minutes."

Taylor laughed.

Oh he is funny.

"Okay I will see you soon beautiful."

"Sounds good."

'Shit, what am I gonna wear and I only halve 40 minutes.'

'First brush my teeth and fix my hair.'

Taylor stared at her closet and her closet stared right back at her.

'Maybe I can do a pretty sundress and wedges. Keep it simple but yet pretty.'

Taylor looked in the mirror and smiled.

'I just hope he is a good guy and not like the last failure.'

Doorbell goes off.

Taylor ran to the front and almost tripped.

Her Siberian huskies were barking loud.

"Boys sit for me please."

Okay here we go.

"Hi michael."

Michael was stunned by her beauty. He couldn't help but stare at her.

"Sorry for staring, you just look really beautiful."

"Thank you. Don't look so bad yourself. You have tattoos?"

"Yes quite a few, but I keep them hidden when it's business hours."

Taylor loved tattoos. She has a few tattoos herself and plan on getting more.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes, let's go."

Whoa, Rolls Royce.

They get into the car with a small awkward silence from both being nervous.

"I'm happy you chose to come to lunch with me today. I was kind of nervous that you wouldn't. You seem very intimidating when looking at you from a distance."

"Oh so you were watching me from a distance I see?"

"I like to see what catches my eye and you certainly caught my eye miss taylor."

"Well I am glad to have caught it. But to be honest I kind of lost my breath when you walked towards me. I almost dropped the bottle of patron."

Michael laughed.

They pull up to a very beautiful but laid back restaurant.

"Wow this is breathtaking. I want to take a picture of it and save it."

"Come on pretty lady."

"Good afternoon mr. Richardson. Your table is already set for you and your guest."

"Thank natalie."

"Sir, she is beautiful." Natalie said with a wink.

"Hi I'm natalie, I'm one of Mr. Richardson's younger sister's . Nice to meet you." Natalie said with a smile.

Taylor felt at ease.

"Hi I'm taylor nice to meet you natalie." The ladies shake hands.

"Alright you two enjoy your date."

Natalie walks off.

"Sorry, she just loves to know my life."

"She works here, this is the family restaurant and she wanted to be taught the valuable way of growing up and how to be responsible."

"Oh she is awesome already."

"Hi Mr. Richardson, what can I get for you today."

"How about a bottle of champagne and it's a beautiful day today so let's get some fruit."

"Ooohh, do you guys have pineapples? Please tell me you do?"

"A big fan of pineapple Taylor?"

"Yes I love pineapples. Always have."

Taylor laughed.

'I wonder if she tastes like pineapple. The dress she has on, the way it hugs her body and makes her glow. I can just take her on this table.'

Michael be a good boy now.

"Champaign and a big fruit platter to start us off."

"Yes sir."

Michael looks at Taylor, but doesn't say much to her at first.

"So Miss Taylor, tell me about yourself."

"Let's see, I am 26 years old. I have a twin sister, I am big on family. I live by myself but you know that already. I am a physical therapist for injured players. I have two huge siberian huskies that I just simply adore. My best friends mean the world to me. And to take it a little bit deeper, I want to find a deep connection with someone who doesn't want to waste my time. I feel like I shouldn't have said that last part because it is our first date. This is a date right? Omg, I'm babbling."

Michael laughed at her.

'She is nervous around me.'

"Your fine, I think it's good to know what people want on the first date, so they don't get it wrong. I am telling you I'm not here to waste your time at all. I want to get to know you and eventually make you mine."

'Taylor girl, don't start sweating. He is making me feel wonderful downstairs.'

"What about you michael?"

"Well I am 28 years old. Family is number to me, always have and always will be. You met my two business partners and also my two right hand men. I want a beautiful woman by my side to where we can build an empire and also have a family. I want to be happy. But I also have a few business that I own and they are my pride and joys that I truly worked hard for. I wasted 3 years of my life with someone who I thought was for me, but turns out it was just the money for her. I don't need that and I don't want it. I want 100% pure and true love."

"Where have you been all my life michael?" Taylor looked away and blushed.

"Looking for you Taylor."

"I know girls don't usually do this but could I please have a kiss?"

"You don't have to ask me twice!"

Taylor didn't notice there was soft R&B music playing in the background. Michael got up from his seat and put his hand out. Taylor grabbed his hand and spun her around until his hands were on here waist.

Michael leaned in and taylor kissed him hard and good.

'Her lips taste wonderful and soft. I think I'm in love already.'

The kiss felt right to taylor. His licked her bottom lip and bit softly making taylor moan into his mouth.

"Excuse me, Mr Richardson. Your champagne is here." Natalie said while holding back her laugh.

"Thank you sis."

"Your welcome brother."

"Your an amazing kisser michael. It just felt like wow."

"Your lips."

And michael touched his lips and smiled.

"I feel the chemistry between us is off the charts and I can't deny that I want to show your body plenty of attention. Give you attention that you haven't had. Would you like to join me at my place taylor?"

"Yes."

That was all taylor could say before michael took her hand and led her to his car.

'I hope I'm making a good decision right now.'

The ride was quiet, not awkward but more anxious of what is going to happen.

They pull up to a beautiful mansion.

"Wow, this is your house?"

"Yes, this is one of my babies. Come in let me show you around."

They both get out the car and Michael holds out his arm.

Michael put a code in to enter his house.

"Good evening sr. Richardson."

"Rosa why are you are, I said to take the night off so you can enjoy time with your husband."

"I know sir, it's a habit. I am leaving now. Ahhh you are beautiful senorita. Have a wonderful night." And Rosa left.

Taylor was blown away by his house. The decor was beautiful. Manly but beautiful.

"I know women love to look at kitchens so I think I will take you in there."

The kitchen was marvelous.

"How were you able to get an island this big in your kitchen? This is beautiful michael."

In that moment, michael didn't say anything and just stared at her.

He walked towards her, picked taylor up gently and sat her on the island.

"I want you to relax, anything you don't want to do just tell me."

Taylor nodded.

He opened his fridge and taylor seen whip cream and strawberries and her favorite pineapples

"Close your eyes."

Taylor smiled and Michael gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Bite down."

Pineapple juice dripped all the way down her neck. Michael slowly licked up her neck and bit her softlt.

'This feels so good.' Taylor thought.

He fed her more pineapples and strawberries.

Taylor was into michael kissing her neck she didn't even notice he picked her up and headed for the pool area.

'If it's outside, I might have to stop. Outside. What if the neighbors see.'

But when Taylor got outside it was a private pool. Wow this is sexy right here.

"I told you if you don't want to do anything you done want to do just stop me."

Taylor nodded.

Michael dimmed the lights and instantly music came on and candles lit up.

Michael stripped out of his clothes except for his boxer briefs. Taylor could see a big bulg and instantly her panties got wet.

"You can join me if you want."

Taylor slipped the dress right down her body with michael watching her closely. The way her matching bra and panties looked was perfect. Bright blue with black poka dots. Perfect. Taylor walked into the pool, hips swaying and all.

Taylor walked slowly towards michael, biting her lip.

Michael gripped her hips and held her tight. Taylor wrapped her legs around his waist and laid back. The water felt good on her back. Michael picked her back up and kissed her hard this time.

"I want you Taylor and bad. I don't want you think I just want a quick fuck when I don't. I want to make love to you, worship your body. Make you feel like the queen you deserve to be."

"Go head, keep talking." Taylor was loving this

I'm not saying to rush this because that's not what I want. I want this to be perfect but the way your body is hugging mine and your lips. I just can't resist."

Taylor let go of michael and walked out the pool.

"Then show me what you want to do to me!"

Michael walked out the pool with an evil grin on her face.

In the private studio, there was a room that had a bed and a full shower and bath.

"Let me take the rest of your clothes off."

Taylor nodded.

He unsnapped her bra and kissed her back all the way down. Then he got to her panties and sighed. Her ass was amazing. Nice and juicy.

"Miss taylor you have tattoos."

He pulled her panties down and he smelled her scent already.

He stood in front of Taylor and kissed her. He let go of her mouth and down to her neck. Licking and biting her. He pushed her towards the bed and taylor fell on it. She don't know how she got to the bed but was glad to have it there.

"You ready?"

"Yes michael."

Michael kissed between her thighs and gently bit her. Taylor was breathing hard. She was anxious for him to just get to her golden spot.

Finally michael opened her legs completely and his mouth watered at how pink she was.

He wanted to dive right in but slowed down. He kissed her outer lips and dove his tongue between. He spelled out his name while Licking and sucking while listening to her moan loudly.

"God michael." Taylor was almost out of breath.

Finally he came up and taylor wanted to return the favor.

"Later, I told you it's all about you. And I see why you like pineapples so much. You taste delicious and sweet."

"You are what you eat."

Michael got on top of her. Kissed her and taylor was really surprised, she tasted sweet.

He grabbed a condom and kissed down her stomach and noticed her scar around her belly button.

Taylor noticed his face too.

But he felt it made her look unique.

He smiled at her.

Michael put the condom and taylor tended. It had been a long time since she has been intimate with someone.

He entered her slowly.

'Fuck, she is tight.'

Michael had to be careful he didn't want to hurt her with this being there first time together.

Finally he was able to get pass her walls. The passion between them was unbelievable. It was making michael even horny. Taylor somehow flipped and was on top of michael and he was impressed.

Taylor rode michael into heaven. She couldn't see straight and her vision was blurred. The feeling was just exquisite and amazing.

'This man felt so damn good and he was so big. I can get use to this.'

"Michael I'm about to cum, shit."

"Come with me baby, come on."

Taylor screamed.

She fell on top of michael, trying to catch her breath.

"You are amazing michael."

"And your wonderful taylor."

"Now we shower and I say we continue to date until we make this thing official. Does that sound good to you miss taylor?"

"That sound great."

Okay you guys next chapter will be up and I'm going to mix it up.

Taylor's friends and Michaels best friends will be back into the story as well. And a more in depth look at all their backgrounds and of course everyone favorite DRAMA!!

TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers