Real Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Love, love, love, and a hint of drama.
4.2k words
4.52
9.5k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers

Hiiii guys here is chapter 3. Here is more of Taylor and Michael.

Enjoy.

Life is great, it's been 8 months since Taylor and Michael met and things couldn't have been better between the two.

Ring ring ring.

"Hello gorgeous, how is my baby doing today?"

"Hi babe, want to have dinner at my house tonight?" Taylor asked Michael.

"I actually get to step foot into your house?" Michael joked.

"Stop it, you always want to have dinner at your place instead of mine. So I thought we can switch it up and come to my place."

"Sounds good Tay, be there after work around 7?"

"See ya babe."

Michael has never step foot into Taylor house, other than the first night when we dropped her off from the club. She didn't think the relationship would blossom into happiness, but yet look at her in love.

'Wait, could I possibly be in love with this man? I mean it's only been 8 months, but that's better than a week right. Well there is love at first sight, and I think this was love at first sight. And here I am talking to myself again.'

'Let's get ready for tonight.'

Taylor prepped homemade shrimp fried rice and spicy orange chicken.

For dessert, strawberry cheesecake and extra strawberries and whip cream. Of course taylor has to have her pineapples.

Now time to shower.

Taylor put on Pandora and instantly slow jams, came on her favorite station. Maxwell fortunate came on and the song made her think of Michael.

"I'm blessed today that I found you." Taylor sung along with the song and just smiled.

"I'm thankful." Taylor said to herself.

Taylor got out the shower and went to her closet. There was an all red jumper staring at her.

'Okay, I will wear you tonight.'

Taylor just wore her hair into a curly messy bun, but still stylish and sprayed some of her favorite perfume: hypnose. Then she put on some pumps.

'The fuck me pumps.'

Taylor looked in the mirror.

Ding dong.

Taylor opened the door and Marcus was leaning against the wall, head down with blue roses in his hand.

Taylor loved the way michael looked after a day of work that's when he looked relaxed and just wanted to chill and let loose.

Yet he wasn't looking directly at Taylor.

"I'm not looking at you yet, but I can tell you look beautiful. So please just take a step back and invite me in to your place you call home."

"You can come in Michael."

They both walked in, Taylor staring but not Michael.

Finally after Michael closed the door, he turned around and looked up.

"Like I said beautiful."

"Thanks babe."

Taylor was about to walk up to Michael when he stopped her.

"I haven't seen you in two days and I sit at work picturing you in my head and right now you look just too beautiful right now. So please can you participate in a mini photoshoot right now? Dinner can wait, I just want a few pictures of you to myself. Or wait, let's eat dinner then we can participate in the photoshoot."

"Your ideas are out of this world, but I like it."

They sit down at the dinner table and the foods smells delicious.

"So Michael before I ask how is your day, where do you get your ideas from? The mini photoshoot? Like how did this come about?"

"Well Taylor, I have always wanted to take pictures of my significant other when she is looking beautiful, when she is fresh out the bath, or just lounging around. But I haven't seen anyone to fit any of the categories until I found you. Taylor, you don't understand you bring so much out of me that no one else have before and I want to let it all out with you. Only if you want to do the same with me. These past 8 months have been the best and I feel it's just going to get better. But I have to tell you that I love you Taylor."

There was a moment of silence and Taylor got up from the table.

"I messed up Taylor, I'm sorry. I just thought-"

"No, I love you Michael. I have been wanting to tell you but I was scared to tell you. I didn't know how you were going to react when I said the three words to you."

"Bring yo fine ass here Tay."

"Hahaha, I'm coming."

They kissed.

Ding dong.

"Who is that?"

"I have no idea. Mya and Dominique are both out with Kyle and Max."

Michael went to open the door.

"Can I help you?"

Taylor stood there scared.

"I'm here for Taylor."

"What the hell are you doing here? Your suppose to be in jail." Taylor's nightmare was back.

"Well look at me now, I'm out and here. You went to the white side I see." David said looking right at Taylor.

"I'm going to say this one time and one time only David. Leave her alone and leave this house now. Don't come back around here or we will have serious problems." Michael said quietly.

The way he spoke to David scared the shit out of Taylor, but for once someone was here to be her shield instead of her being David's punching bag.

"You want a problem white boy?"

Michael smiled.

"Look, I prefer to handle this outside and not in my lady's house and after she cooked me an amazing dinner. I don't have a problem but I will protect Taylor at any cost."

Michael walked to open the door and he had a feeling David would try to blind side him with a punch. And that's what David did.

But Michael was taught how to defend himself and that's what he did.

"Ahh the old hit him behind his back. Dumb move. Now look your bleeding and mad. Now like I said please leave my lady's house before you suffer even more."

"I will be back for that bitch, she mine."

"Let's see you try."

David slammed the door, cursing loud to his car.

Michael looked at Taylor who had tears in her eyes that were ready to drop.

"I'm sorry, if you want to leave you can. I don't know why I didn't tell you about him, but it was something in the past I didn't want to come back into my future but now look it did." Taylor said hysterical.

"Whoa babe, if your trying to get rid of me your going to have to try alot harder than that. Now come on, let's go to the room, you can change into pajamas and tell me the story with this David person." Michael said while wiping her tears.

"I love you." Taylor hugged Michael tight. He picked her up and carried her to the room.

"Which drawer is your pajamas mommy?"

"The bottom left."

Michael grabbed a simple t-shirt out the drawer, then he turned around and unzipped the red jumper she put on.

"The fuck me pumps I see." Michael laughed.

He raised the shirt over her head and pulled it down.

"Now serious time. Tell me about him. Wait let's get some drinks and snacks, since the ass hole killed the mood for the night."

Michael ran to the kitchen grabbed a few pineapple sodas and some quick snacks.

"Okay now let's talk."

They both sat across from eachother like how kids did in kindergarten.

"Well I met him when I was in college. He seemed like the whole prince charming in the beginning and middle. He would open doors for me, make me feel like the world. Made me feel like how a guy is suppose to make a girl feel when she love or excuse me thought she was in love. Mya and Dominique told me something was off about him and that I should slow things down and just end things before they can get any worse. Like why didn't I listen to my girls right? So two years pass by and I'm still sitting there thinking this is the guy I'm going to marry. I guess I chose to ignore when he got mad and how he handled his anger. We get to our junior year in college and that's when everything hits the fan and I mean everything Michael."

He knew it was serious, the way Taylor held his hand and the first time he has seen her face without a smile. And that pissed michael off.

"It's 2nd quarter into junior year and they asked me to be a tutor for a few students and I didn't mind it at all. I loved helping people and especially those who wanted to do a good job. So I'm tutoring one guy, we were friends and that's it. He admitted he had a crush on me, but he respected who I was with but he really did need help with the class. So David comes walking in to the library and we were laughing at a joke and he comes into the library and flips the table and accuses me of cheating on him when clearly I wasn't. He tells the guy to leave and he does. I'm telling him I'm sorry and he was scared for me. David comes right at me and I didn't think he was going to hit me and he walks right up to me and punches me in the face." Taylor drunk her pineapple soda.

Michael was fuming on the inside.

"So there was no one in the library when this happened so he of course is yelling and then he apologizes and tell me he will never do it again, he just loves me so much all this bullshit. But I was dumb as ever and believed every word he said to me. I wore sunglasses and put bangs over my eyes. Mya and Domi were pissed off. Like to the point they were ready to kill him. That's when I knew I could trust those two with everything in me." She laughed but also wiping tears from her eyes.

"So for the rest of junior year, it was arguing one week then the next week he is telling me he is sorrh. Then he would get mad because I told him I'm not having sex with him. I heard he was cheating but didn't have actual proof. Still to this day I don't know why I stayed in that relationship. So the summer before senior year, is when the fuel started to really fill up. I went home for the summer and I was so happy to go home. My mom and dad knew somewhat about David because of mya and domi. They haven't even met the guy and hated him. So I told them that I was leaving him when I got back to school to focus on senior year. I had a goal to achieve a 4.0 or higher."

'She such a goal digger, I love it.' Michael thought.

"I didn't want summer to end, being with my parents and not having to deal with David felt like a breath of fresh air. I fly back to Texas for school and then I get back to my room and just wanted to sleep. I walk into my dorm and there is David. He is mad, yelling at me. I was not ready for that. I thought he was going to hit me but then he just left and I was happy. So school starts back up and he's sending me flowers and whatnot and I'm like what the hell. So of course I'm like aww he changed for me, I will give it one more chance. We half way into my final year in college and he is back to the old David. There was this big school dance and I was so excited for it. I haven't been to any of the school dances because of David, he had a problem with how I danced and how I dressed. He's like you can go and I said I was going regardless. Mya and Domi were my dates. So the night of the dance I'm getting ready and I felt like I was looking gorgeous. Mya and Domi couldn't be any happier that we all were attending the dance. So we get to the dance and the music is bumping and I'm like let's dance. Babe, we on the dance floor tearing it up and just having the time of our lives. Until this jack ass walks into the dance drunk out of his mind. Mya spotted him out first and told me that we need to leave now. I run out the building to my room, I didn't want anyone to see him act a ass or hit me too. Mya and Domi find me and they take me back to their room and they barricade the door."

Michael had to stand up for a little bit and stretch. He was worried at when the big dramatic part is going to start.

"So that night passes and things go back to normal and I was relieved. I seen David around school and I told him we need to break up, I can't be walking around school and scared at what he is going to do to me. At that moment, I was scared. I almost cried and then he said ok. I was happy. No one to boss me around and then he ended up with another girl, I didn't care not bit. I was single and school was almost up. I ended up graduating with a 4.0. After all that bullshit I did the damn thing. But graduation night, I was walking to a party that was being thrown and I was meeting my girls there when I should have just went to their place. Out of no where I see David and he is walking fast towards me and I was like what the hell. The punch came so damn fast, hit me right in the eye. Next thing you know he is punching me repeatedly in the face and punches me in the stomach and he is yelling. Screaming "you think you can leave me and go on with your life. Your mine for life." Then starts kicking me, I couldn't even scream it hurt so bad. I thought to myself well this is it, I'm going to be beaten to death by my ex-boyfriend. Until my two heartbeats came running up and seen David beating the dog shit out of me. And they came with a group of people. They grabbed David who was still kicking me and by the time they grabbed him, I was knocked unconscious. I woke up in the hospital, arm was in a cast, my left leg was in a cast and I had 3 brushed ribs which were close to being broke. I thought my face would be bad, but I had a huge black eye. Everyone was in the room, crying and then I started crying. My mom was holding my hand and my dad looked like he was ready to go get revenge. The cops came into the hospital and they didn't want to ask me any questions from how I looked. They had sympathy for me, but I told them don't. And they looked confused. I'm the one who chose to stay in that dangerous relationship when I had the chance to leave or press charges but I chose otherwise. I told them he beat the shit out of me, but then they told me he had a gun on him too so they were certain he was going to shoot me. He went to trial and they denied bail instantly. I went to physical therapy to make sure everything on my body would still heal and work the same. Then came the trial. He thought I wasn't going to testify, but oh no I took a stand for once. The defense tried to say I was just some hopeless girl trying to take a good man down and I screamed at him. I flipped the scrip and made him feel stupid. The jury was happy to see a beaten woman stand up for herself. He was sentenced to 25 years in jail and I was happy. He got what he deserved. I moved from Texas and now here in sunny California. My experience made me go into physical therapy, I was beaten and almost lost my life over that guy. But now he found me again and I'm scared again. I don't want that scared feeling to take over. I want to stay happy and then how he knows where I live. I don't want to give up my good life of being scared again."

Michael sat down and took a deep breath.

"Move in with me and I am not askin you."

"I don't want to get you caught up in thi-"

"Taylor Daniels, if you don't knock it off. If I didn't want to be apart of this I would have left soon as the bastard knocked on the door. Do you want to keep your house?"

"I mean I wanted to sale it to be honest. Have something new."

"So then, baby here is what we can do. We can sale your house, if there is anything you want to keep then we can move it into my place. Sound good to you?"

"That actually is a good idea."

"So then let's get this started tomorrow. I actually have a real estate agent lined up that you can talk to. And your house is gorgeous anyway so it will sale quickly."

"Oh my goodness, I love you michael."

"I love you more."

"On a super serious note Taylor, like I said earlier I will protect you at all cost. I love you so much and to hear exactly what happened to you pisses me off bad. No man should ever put their hand on a woman. I don't know how he found you, but there is no way he is taking you from me at all. Your my lady and I'm your man. I just want to give you the real love you been searching for."

"I'm trying not to cry and your making me cry but it's a good cry so can I cry?"

"Let it out and give me a kiss." Michael grabbed taylor and kissed her.

They looked eachother in the face and knew this was real love. Taylor climbed on top of Michael and kissed him hard and he ripped her shirt off. In two seconds Michael was out of his clothes and ready to have sex. Taylor kissed Michaels neck and went down to his stomach and finally to his penis. She licked around the tip of the head and gently blew on it. Michael hissed.

She put her mouth around his penis and begin sucking him hard. Gently bit him and that set Michael off. This was the first time she has ever gave him oral sex and it was the best he ever had.

"Oh Taylor fuck that feel good, suck harder."

Taylor couldn't fit his while penis in her mouth he was just too big. But that didn't stop her from sucking.

She sucked harder and rubbed his balls.

"Tay stop I'm cumming."

He pulled her face up and came all over the place.

"Whoa babe, it was that good?"

"Oh Tay, that ass is mine."

"Soon as you catch your breath." Taylor said laughing.

Michael jumped up and held Taylor's hand over her head. And he put his penis right her entrance.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, hurry put your penis in now."

Michael pushed his penis in and Taylor was in bliss. Everything went black. Michael kept her hands over her head.

"I'm cumming baby, fuck."

But before Taylor climaxed, michael turned her around.

Michael loved this position.

But Michael didn't know Taylor loved this position as well.

Taylor threw it back and Michael was caught off guard. Now Taylor was cumming and Michael was cumming right after her.

They both fell on the bed. Breathing hard.

"Shit, that was intense." Taylor said between breaths.

"Yes." Was all michael could say before he went to sleep.

The next day, the couple talks to Michael's real estate agent and she wanted to buy Taylor's house herself buy she already bought one.

"Taylor, your house is beautiful and you don't want any of the furniture?" Stacy asked.

"No, it can go with the house."

"Well we can put the house up today as a matter of fact right now we can."

"Awesome you are the shit Stacy, excuse my language." Taylor laughed.

"Girl your fine, okay I will call you in a few days."

"Sounds good to me. Nice meeting you."

"Nice to meet you too Taylor."

Taylor walks out the office and Stacy pulls Michael by his arm.

"If you don't marry her, then I'm tellin mom and why haven't you told mom and dad about her. See I'm going to tell on you now."

"Stacy, I just had to make sure everything was good and she has been through alot. To where it will make you cry when you hear her story. You will see us at mom and dad's house in a few days for dinner okay?"

"Okay little brother, we better see you there."

"Love you sis."

"I love you too brother."

"Now I gotta go."

Then David left.

A few days go past and Stacy wasn't lying when she said Taylor's house would have alot of offers. It took her a while to pick a offer. But then in a week tops, Taylor officially sold her house.

"Taylor baby."

"Uh-uh what are you up to."

"What do you mean sunshine?"

"Michael?" Taylor said laughing.

"Okay you ruin the fun, we are having dinner with my parents tonight."

"I just got instantly nervous right now."

"They are going to love you."

"I hope so."

The day goes by and then it is time for meet the parents.

"Babe, I'm scared. Wait do they know I'm black?"

"Taylor, you are making me laugh. Calm down please. And yes they know you are black."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just nervous. Oh my goodness are we here already. Okay I need to breath."

"Please breath."

They get out the car.

Michael's mom opens the door and immediately greets them both.

"Hi handsome, it's been a few days. Oh my gosh, hello beautiful. I am Barbra and your name?"

"I'm Taylor. Nice to meet you barbra."

"It has been a long time, I have been wanting to meet you since Michael first told me about you. Goodness, you really are pretty. Okay come in and let's get started."

TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers
12