Real Love Pt. 04

Story Info
Life gets even more real.
5.8k words
4.58
9.4k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers

Hi guys, I am having alot of fun writing these stories. But I received a comment on the first chapter, yes it was short I know but if you didn't enjoy the story then that's fine. But those who are liking Real Love, I'm happy. Lol. I still haven't found an editor yet. So bear with me on my editing skills. But get ready for some Drama and also some more love from your favorites Taylor and Michael.

*****

"I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy. I just I'm too happy. Taylor, you gave me the greatest gift any one can ever receive." Michael was in bliss.

Taylor listened to every word he spoke.

"Everything you been through in life, starting from college and how that bastard damn near beat you to death and I wouldn't have had the chance to meet you and have you to myself. I wouldn't have the time to do this at this moment."

Michael got on one knee.

"Now I'm not doing this just because we found out that your pregnant. I've had this ring for about 4 months now and I've been contemplating on when to finally ask you to marry me. And I feel like today is finally that day to ask you."

"So Miss Taylor Daniels, will you take my hand in marriage and become my soon to be wife?"

Taylor screamed loud.

"Yessssssss."

Michael always loved the way Taylor hugged him, hut this hug made him feel all the love he ever needed from a woman. And to know that she is carrying his baby.

"I finally have my real love Taylor. I don't want to love anybody else except you, well when my baby gets here, your going to be a little bit jealous but it's okay." Michael laughed.

"Well we have quite the news to tell my parents when we go see them."

"Oh babe, I am so good with parents."

"Good because we are going to see them this weekend."

"You mean as in two days?"

"Yes."

"That is really soon. Okay, I just have to give myself a pep talk and we are good."

"Don't stress yourself over it."

"I won't."

Two days later.

"Michael, I thought you gave yourself the pep talk?this is the fifth time you drove past my parents house."

"I'm just giving myself a little bit of time. I am actually really nervous right now." Michael was starting to sweat.

"Babe, pull over. I think you need a really good pick me up."

Michael pulled the car over.

"Okay your a nervous wreck, unzip the pants now."

Michael said no words and did what his woman said.

Taylor pulled out Michael's penis and he was excited to the least.

She lowered herself, but michael made sure she wasn't putting too much pressure on her stomach. Taylor licked the tip of his penis and gently blew air after causing michael to shiver. She never tried putting his whole penis in his mouth because of how big he is, but she was going to try to get his head on right. Taylor put her whole mouth Over his penis and was able to get all 10 inches in. She sucked hard even gagging a few times, but that didn't stop her. Then Taylor bit softly around his penis and licked his balls. Michael exploded into Taylor's mouth.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't think I would cum that fast."

"It's okay, you really needed it. Now are you ready to meet the parents?"

"Yes, but first let's clean up a bit. We look like we're being naughty kids. I don't need that bad first impression."

"Good idea."

They cleaned eachother up and headed towards Taylor's mom and dad house.

"Let's go michael. No turning around now." Taylor laughed.

Michael was about to ring the Doorbell when the door swung open.

"My baby is here. Hi sugar." Patrice screamed.

"Hi mommy. I missed you." Taylor hugged her momma.

"Okay mommy, this is Michael and this is my mom Patrice.

Michael stuck his hand out to get ready and shake her hand when Patrice denied his hand.

"We don't shake hands over here, we give hugs. Now come on and give me a hug. It is finally nice to meet you Michael." Patrice hugged him tight.

"It is nice to meet you finally. I see where Taylor gets her hugs from and she looks just like you too. Wow, true beauty."

"Oh baby stop. She look more like her daddy. Who is inside waiting on both of you."

All three walked inside the house and Michael instantly felt at home.

"Baby girl is that you?" A tall black man walked in from the backyard.

"Daddy!"

"Hey baby."

"Hi daddy, this is Michael and this is my daddy Daniel."

"Hello sir, it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Michael. It really is." Daniel heard nothing but kind words about Michael and so far he has nothing but respect for him.

"Alright baby, let's go to the kitchen and make some dinner. The men can go and do something." Patrice walked into the living room.

"Sounds good." Taylor said.

The women walked into the kitchen.

"I want to surprise my lady with a new backyard. She loves to plant flowers and host parties and I want to give her that gift, but I could use a few pointers. Do you mind?" Daniel asked.

"Not at all, I would love to help out."

The two men head towards the backyard.

"Whoa, this backyard is huge. You could do so much out here." Michael could see his baby playing out here.

"Alright well, let's sketch up a few ideas and then you could tell me a little bit about yourself that I don't already know about."

"Well I'm a legit business man. But I'm going to get to the point. I love your daughter with all my soul, I haven't felt like this before. Taylor is the best damn thing that has ever happened to me. I know I'm suppose to ask you first for her hand in marriage but I messed up already. But I do want you to know that I asked her to marry me. I want complete happiness with her, I know every relationship has their bad days but I know Taylor will give me more sunny days than cloudy ones. And also ummmm." Michael hesitated.

"What is it?" Daniel paused.

"Well Taylor wanted to wait and tell everyone at dinner, but I feel like I should you man to man. I think you should add a playground to your backyard for your new grandchild that will be here in a few months."

"Your shitting me? My daughter is pregnant. Oh my goodness." Daniel dropped all his papers and put his hand to his mouth.

"Michael, you are not playing with me right now ate you? That is all she wanted. You know that jack ass who damn near beat my baby to death, when all that bullshit happened the doctors told her the chances for her to have a baby were lower than low. Oh my goodness. This will be her miracle baby and you are her the one who helped her. All I wanted for my baby girl is to find someone who will treat her like a queen and not a peasant. Thank you michael."

"Sir, she deserves the world. Speaking of that jack ass we actually had a run in with him a few months back. He wasn't expecting her to have anyone in her life and was livid when he seen me. But I told Taylor, I will protect her with all my might and i won't let anything happen to her or my child."

"Son, welcome to the family." Daniel was more than happy for his daughter and new son-in-law.

"Sugar, you got anything you want to tell me? Because you have this glow going on and this is a happy type of glow?" Patrice asked.

"Okay mommy, I can't hide this from you. Well in a few months your going to meet your first grand baby." Taylor said.

"Ahhhhhhhhh." Patrice screamed.

"Mommy calm down before daddy come in here freaking out."

"Baby, you having a baby? Oh my goodness. Your dreams are finally coming true."

"Not only that mommy, he asked me to marry him."

"Hugs please, hugs."

Mother and daughter hugged eachother tight.

"After all that you been through, your sunshine is coming through close cloudy skies. Baby, I'm so happy for you, I don't mean to cry but this is just so great." Patrice was crying.

"Okay mommy, stop. I think the men are coming back in."

Michael and Daniel walked in.

"I told you she was going to cry Mike." Daniel laughed.

"You told him already?" Taylor asked.

"Yes baby girl he did, now give me a hug."

Taylor ran to her daddy.

The weekend at Taylor's parents house was a success and Michael didn't want to leave.

"Babe, we gotta get back home for work." Taylor said.

"I was thinking Tay, why don't we look for a new house." Michael said.

"You don't want your house anymore?"

"I want something new and my house is manly. I want something new or why don't we just have our house built from the ground up."

"Is that what you want to do?"

"Well actually, I already started having our house built."

"Oh you are so secretive is that why you been on the phone and having papers everywhere?"

"Yes maam. All for you and my baby."

"I love you Michael."

"I love you Tay and my unborn child."

The two started packing up to get ready and go home.

"Alright momma, we bout to leave and go home."

"Okay hold on, we will walk you two out." Patrice yelled.

Michael and Taylor were outside waiting when all of a sudden gunshots break out.

Patrice screamed.

A car drove off.

"Patrice baby." Daniel came running from inside the house.

"I'm okay, baby I'm okay. Where is Michael and Taylor?"

"I'm good." Michael said.

"Taylor, baby are you okay?"

But there was no sound coming from her.

"No, no, no. Baby wake up." Michael screamed.

Police sirens were in the background.

"Patrice, close your eyes. Don't look at her." Daniel was livid.

"Not me please. I need her please."

Daniel checked her pulse. It was slowing down.

"Baby girl no. We need you to wake up and listen to my voice. Come back to us now."

Police arrived and so did the ambulance.

"Over here now." Daniel yelled.

"Sir, is she breathing? Her pulse is very low. Get her to the hospital now."

"Yes sir."

"Patrice, you take Michael to the hospital. I'm going to stay around her and figure out what the hell happened and who would do this. I feel like I know who did it, but I'm not gone say his name just yet." Daniel kissed his wife and walked off.

Patrice and Michael drove to the hospital in silence.

"Hi my baby was just brought in."

"Come on in the back Patrice, she just went in for surgery and it's not looking too good." The nurse looked sad.

"This is Michael. My daughters fiance."

"Hi come on to the back."

"Patrice let me call my parents. And also mya and Dominique." Michael's voice was above a whisper.

Patrice nodded.

2 minutes later, Daniel came walking in.

"Baby, how is she?"

"All I know is that, she is in surgery and it's not good. Baby, it's not good. Our baby isn't doing good." Patrice broke down to her husband.

"Come on now baby, she gone be alright. Don't think like that. Where is michael?"

"He went to call his parents and also Mya and Domi."

Michael came walking through the door slow.

He was quiet and that scared both of them.

"My parents will be here tomorrow and Mya and Dominique will be here late on tonight." He whispered.

"I can't believe this. Everything was really good and happy. We were talking about our new house and the ba-". Michael froze and finally broke down.

"My babies." Michael whispered.

Hours went by and still no word on Taylor's surgery.

"Michael, we have everything on video. I don't know if you want to watch it. Just from watching how everything took place, it made me break down from seeing my baby hit the floor." Daniel had tears in his eyes.

"From what I can tell the car was either waiting for you two or just one of you. To me, this is personal and wanted to do some damage." Michael continued.

Before michael could continue a nurse walked out from behind the door.

"Family for Taylor Daniels?"

"Yes over here." Patrice answered fast.

"You can come back now, she is awake."

"She's awake. She's going to be okay?" Michael asked.

"Yes, the surgery was long and kind of hard but miss Taylor is a true fighter. So why don't we come on down this way and we can see her."

Daniel walked in first, then Patrice was after but Michael took his time walking in.

'Why didn't the nurse bring up my unborn child. Is she waiting to devastate us all. Just break it down to us, so we can cry together shit.' Michael thought.

"Okay she is in here, she still under some medication but she is awake. Oh yes, and your child is fine. We checked the heartbeat and made sure to check that Taylor is still carrying your child."

"Oh thank you nurse. Thank you so much." Daniel cried.

The nurse had a few tears in her eyes from the pain she need disappear from the family's face.

"You guys are welcome. Please let me know if you need anything."

"Baby, mommy and daddy here."

Taylor wiggled and then sighed, but her eyes were still closed.

Michael has never seen her look this way. Her arm had a cast, IV's in her arms, and bruises on her. Then Taylor instantly opened her eyes.

"My baby?"

"Our baby is still there Taylor, please babe relax." Michael touched her face.

Before Patrice was about to speak up, a knock came on the door and it was a detective.

"Sorry to disrupt here, I know you guys want to be left alone but I have a few things to discuss if that's okay." Detective smith spoke.

"Your fine sir." Daniel spoke

"Sir, I call you that." Detective smith joked.

"Okay, well in the videos that we were given you can clearly see that there is a car waiting for Taylor and Michael to walk out the house. Umm there were three type of bullets that were picked up on the scene. Uhh there was a 9mm, AK-47, and some shit gun casings. Whoever did this has no care in the world. So in the video, there are three suspects in the car and they all shoot at once. But they all have on masks and gloves and get this; we found the car torched. Do you have any idea on who you think would do this?"

Taylor pulled her bed up towards everyone.

"Yes, David jenkins. My ex. I don't have any proof about it, but we had a run in with him a few months ago and he said he would be back to get what is his and that being me. I'm not sure if he knows that I'm pregnant, but I just know he is suspect number 1." Taylor spoke.

"Okay, that gives me motive on why he would do such a thing. I'm going to look him up and then I will give you guys a call if I get anything. You two don't live out here do you? "

"No we live in Los angeles." Michael spoke up.

"Okay, if you guys do go home, can you let me know when you guys leave so that way we can figure out how to come in contact and when to meet up?"

"Yes we can do that."

"Great, I am sorry this happened to you. But I am happy that you are still carrying your child in this crazy situation and I am going to do my best to make sure you get justice." Detective smith took this case serious just because he knew about Taylor from her dad.

Detective smith excused himself from the room.

Then there was another knock at the door.

"Tay, are you okay girl?" Mya screamed.

Mya and Dominique arrived and both girls couldn't hold their emotions in.

"Oh wait, mom and dad sorry. Hi guys. Are you okay? Do you know anything?" Mya asked.

"Hi girls. We miss you two. No we don't know much right now, but hopefully we will." Daniel spoke.

"Mya and Dominique. Yall got here fast."

"Girl, we had Max and Kyle in the car soon as Michael called. Oh, Michael they are getting a hotel room then will be back here." Domi said.

Then mya looked up and seen a ultrasound.

"Uhhh is there something you want to tell us Taylor Daniels? Is that a ultrasound?" Mya asked.

"Yes that is an ultrasound. And yes, you two are going to be aunties." Taylor said.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Mya and Dominique screamed.

"Well Domi we need to tell her too. Both Mya and I are pregnant too." Mya said.

"Shut up, how far along?" Patrice asked.

"Both about four months along momma."

"Stop it, that's how far along Taylor is."

"Well that is kind of cool and kind of freaky to know that we all was being-"

Taylor cleared her throat.

"Oops sorry. I'm just going to be quiet." Mya said laughing.

Nurse Layla came into the room.

"Hi guys, just checking on Taylor who seems to be doing great. You might be discharged today. All your tests are good, there is no damage and your pregnancy is good and healthy. But I do need you to be careful at home, don't try to do a lot of things by yourself. If you need help please get it." Nurse Layla explained.

"Thank you nurse."

No one realized it was 5:30 in the morning.

"I'm tired as hell baby." Daniel hugged his wife.

"I want to take Taylor home and you guys can come with us." Michael just wanted to be home with his wife.

"I gotta pack up a few things and Daniel has to see how much it's going to cost to fix the house. We will be there within a few days." Patrice exclaimed.

"Yes maam, we will see you in a few days." Michael hugged her.

"Alright son, see you in a few days. Watch her closely now." Daniel shook his hand tight.

"Yes sir."

Mya was on the phone with Kyle.

"Yea love, I think Michael wants to drive Taylor home today. It's so much going on, I mean I understand what he means. Yeah I see you pulling in right now."

Mya hung up the phone.

"Kyle and Max are here."

They pulled up and both jumped out the car.

"Man, I'm glad Taylor is okay. But I will tell you this, we're going to find the person who did this to Taylor." Max said.

"Was up guys. Yea we are, but I'm just glad my babies are good." Michael shook their hands.

"Babies?" Max asked.

"Don't try to hide it, yes we all are going to be father's. I can Atleast smile at that." Michael laughed.

"Oh wait, Patrice and Daniel before you leave. These two are like my brothers and their names are max and kyle."

"Hi nice to meet you two." Patrice sounded tired.

"Yes nice to meet you as well. You sound really drained maam, I think you need some much needed rest." Kyle looked concerned.

"Yes baby, you are right. That is what I am going to do. Michael please call us and let us know that you got home safe." Patrice on the verge of tears.

"Yes maam, you two call if anything comes up."

"We will."

Patrice and Michael drove off.

"Michael I do have a car sitting outside of their house to keep a close eye on them." Kyle whispered.

"Thanks kyle. Has anyone talk to mom and dad?"

"Yes, I told them don't come because we are on our way back and they said to call them soon as you get into town meaning they will be at your soon as possible."

"Ok."

"Babe, are we going home?" Taylor wanted her bed.

"Yes we are."

"Alright guys, let's head back to the home and then we can discuss further detail then." Michael was determined to find out who did this.

"You got it. Taylor see you at home." Max went and hugged her.

"Okay, guys please drive home safe. Or wait, your following us so then I will feel better."

"Tay, you know we are following you and going to your house. Because this shit right here is just too much and now with my niece am or nephew on the way shit is real." Domi said.

"Domiii, babe come on so we all can get home and so Taylor can rest."

"Daddy calling so see you at home."

"You so crazy Domi." Taylor finally laughed.

"What that is daddy."

"Bye girl." Taylor chuckled.

"Alright baby, ready to hit the road?" Michael asked.

"Yes, let's go. But can I get some kisses? I haven't felt your lips."

"Come here."

They kissed softly. And Taylor kept her arms around Michael a little bit longer.

"This is where I feel safe."

'But I didn't protect you.' Michael thought.

"Okay, let's go home babe."

Taylor nodded.

Both cars drive off, but no one notices the blue Camaro a few cars down.

In the car with Kyle and Max.

"Love, Umm I might be trippin but for like a while now I been seeing this same blue camaro behind us." Mya said.

"Are you sure babe?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay."

Max picks up his phone and calls Michael.

TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers
12