Real Love Pt. 05

Story Info
How to deal.
4.5k words
4.64
8.4k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers

Hi everyone, I know it's been forever, but I kinda got bummed out about a comment. I promise I will try my hardest to keep my errors at a low in this submission so I hope you guys enjoy this one a little bit better.

*****

Mya=kyle

Dominique=max

Taylor=michael

Subject: David Jenkins.

"Alright, we gotta get this dude figured out. I almost lost my wife and my baby. I can't have this threat hanging around and not knowing what or when he is going to try something else. Shit, what if I'm not around when something does occur?"

"We're going to get him Mike, just chill and stay calm." Kyle said.

"And don't be negative, we have three pregnant women sitting in the den and u know for a fact that their emotions are out of this world and I'm still learning how to deal with them."

"Agreed." Max laughed.

In the den.

"Yall this is all too much for me. Like I brought my past into my future who I get scared is going to leave me because of this shit. Like, it's just why did David have to come and ruin my happiness that I been desperately asking for?" Taylor asked.

"No, Taylor don't you start. We are pregnant and once I see a tear fall then mine will and then Domi gone cry next and you know it. Then once the guys hear us crying, we gone hear heavy footsteps cus they think something is wrong but it's just us being emotional pregnant women."

They looked at eachother.

"Okay mya shit." Taylor laughed.

"But, I am scared at what they are planning in there. What if it gets to that point?"

They looked at eachother.

"Let's change the subject." Dominique whispered.

"No, that bastard almost killed me and my baby. Being in the hospital and suffering from two gunshot wounds, I thought I was done. But what kept me alive is knowing that there are people who love me and eventually love this bundle of joy that's inside my stomach. It's just insane to me. I opened my eyes and to see michael sleep at the end of the bed waiting on me to wake up was the best feeling I ever had. He doesn't have to be in the kitchen making plans to make sure I'm safe but he is and I couldn't be more grateful to have him enter my life. And I can't leave yall out either. You two have been my girls since the beginning when everything went downhill for me, yall chose to stay with me. I love you Domi and Mya with all my heart." Taylor said.

"Bitch I told you we was gone get sensitive and you did. But I love you too Tay." Mya said crying.

"I love you as well, both of you." Domi chimed in.

The girls hugged and let the few tears drop down their faces.

In the kitchen.

"Alright michael, we need to figure out how he knew that you two were going to be at Taylor's parents house. Matter fact, we should actually check her house for any devices. He doesn't know where you live so that's the only thing I can think of." Max said.

"Yeah, we can check it out, but not tonight I am not leaving Taylor tonight and neither are you guys. We will get up in the morning and head to Tay's house. You know what, why not check Domi's and Mya's house too just to be on the safe side." Michael knew it was going to be a long day.

"Man Mike, we might as well check they jobs and now I will be paranoid worried about my lady and where she gone be when I'm not there." Kyle said.

"Man let's grab some beer's. This shit is officially crazy." Michael laughed.

The guys heard the women laughing in the den.

"Other than this side shit, life is good. I'm happy Mya came into my life, my parents love her and she is just perfect. I thought my mom was about to shit bricks when I told her Mya is black. But you know what she did." Kyle laughed for a while before continuing his sentence.

"My bad. She said "just because your 6'3 don't mean I won't spank your butt. When have I ever cared about color, all I wanted for you is someone to love you as much I love you. And now you found her. Now if you ever jump to conclusions about me, I will embarrass the hell out of you in front of Miss Mya got it?"

The guys laughed.

"Your momma is crazy kyle, but she is right. But mine knew I was going to date outside my race. Of course mom's didn't care as long as the women I cared for had a good head on her shoulders and independent." Max said.

"Wait remember that one time she said "Max, she better be good cus don't nobody want no broke bitch". Michael laughed hard after saying that.

"Man your mom is crazy, we have to go see her soon, well after all this blows over." Kyle said

"So before we call it a night and go spend time with our future's, let's go over the plan or should I say the first step instead. Tomorrow, we go check the girl's houses, jobs, and cars. We look for any devices everywhere. We also need to give Larry a call we might need his help in finding anything that we can't see with our eyes. Oh another thing, I rented cars for them too." Michael said

"Sounds good to me. Should we put the parents in hotel's?" Kyle asked.

"Yes we should, but somewhere only we know about." Michael stated.

"You know I got that covered. My grandpa's hotel in Miami is perfect for them and no one knows about it but us." Max said.

"Perfect." Michael and kyle said at the same time.

"What about the girls?"

"We are all going to stay here. The house is huge for all of us and I feel it's the safest for them." Michael said.

"Alright, first step complete. Now if we're done here I have a woman I'm ready to lay against and talk to my baby." Kyle said.

"Agreed."

Michael rolled up the paper with their plans and hid the paper in the safe. He sighed and sat in the kitchen for a little bit longer.

Mya, Taylor, and Dominique were talking baby names when a voice yelled out.

"Mya baby, can we get in the bed and cuddle now?" Kyle said in a baby voice.

"Here he go." Mya laughed.

"Come on Ky, I was waiting on you to ask. Help me up."

Kyle scooped Mya up into his arms and carried her into the room.

"Wait, goodnight ladies. I love you." Mya said before Kyle closed the door.

"Love you too Mya." Dominique and Taylor said.

"Dominique time for bed." Max sung in the air.

"Max, I am ready for bed." Domi sung back.

"You two and yall singing. It's too much." Taylor laughed.

"Hater." Max said.

Taylor laughed and said goodnight to them both.

'Where is Michael?' Taylor thought.

She walked into the kitchen and seen michael staring into the sky, not noticing that she walked into the kitchen.

"Hi." Taylor whispered.

Michael looked down and seen Taylor.

"Hi." Michael whispered back.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good." Michael said.

"I'm sorry, I got you involved into this b.s and if your mad I understand. Everything that's going on and almost losing the baby. I just -" Taylor cried.

"Hey why you crying?" Michael hugged Taylor.

"Well because everyone else seem happy and then I waited for you to come into the den and love on me but you didn't. So I feel like I am the cause of all this. No wait I am the cause. I'm sorry Michael." Taylor cried into his stomach.

"Stop crying. I'm in here because I am thinking of your safety Tay. Someone put you and my child in danger and I am livid about this shit. I want to take matters into my own hands but I have you two to think about. I don't ever want you feeling like you driving me away. Plus you can't anyway. You stuck with me for life whether you like it or not." Michael kissed her.

"I love you Tay and don't you forget that." Michael was serious.

"I love you too." Tay said.

"Now let's get to bed woman. I'm ready to touch, kiss, and suck on some things." Michael winked.

"You so nasty." Taylor laughed.

"Uh-huh, get used to it." Michael turned off the lights and watched Taylor's cheeks switch up and down.

Taylor never actually been up to Michael's room, he was always at her house and didn't seem to mind.

"Now that is a bed. Wow, you sleep in this?" Taylor asked.

"Actually I just got it not too long ago. Before I met you I had no furniture in here. I would just sleep on the couch or one of the guest rooms." Michael explained.

"So you know what that means right?"

"What?"

"We gotta break the bed in and put in some work. Plus we are overdue on our exercises too."

"All you gotta do is say the magic words."

Taylor seductive side came out.

"You ready?"

Michael stripped out of his clothes and only left his boxer briefs on.

"Dang babe, that was a new record on how to get naked."

"Taylor, do not kill the vibe with jokes right now." Michael was too horny.

Michael thought Taylor was gorgeous even with her small belly forming. He know he was the one who put the baby in her stomach and that made him proud and horny if that was normal.

Taylor slowly walked towards michael. She bent down and kissed him. Michael put his hands on her waist to sit her down on his lap.

"No touching. Just relax, let me do the work." Taylor whispered his ear.

Michael did not complain. He loved when she took charge.

Taylor laid michael back and climbed on top but careful enough to not smush the baby.

"Taylor, I know you wanna take charge but you are not about to smash my baby. So on your back now." Michael demanded.

Michael gently laid Taylor on her back and pulled down her pants.

"It's been so long since I tasted you on my lips mommy."

Michael kissed his way down Taylor's thighs.

"Ohh daddy, that feels so good." Taylor moaned.

Before Taylor could say anything, Michael licked her clitoris softly. He heard Taylor moan softly. He took a finger and entered it slowly into her and begin pumping in and out of her.

"Fuck Michael, I'm about to cum." Taylor screamed.

"That's right cum for me baby."

Taylor let out a long sigh.

"Michael, I promise I love you."

"Taylor I love you too."

Taylor's phone begin to ring.

"Why is Mya calling me?" Taylor laughed after.

"Ummm can you please keep it down over there. We heard everything."

"Oh my goodness, I had a feeling. Sorry." Taylor said.

"Bye skank." Mya laughed.

Taylor put her phone down and laid back down onto michael.

"You know, you should really learn how to keep quiet. More than likely you woke up the whole neighborhood with your screams." Michael said.

"What! It would have been you if you wouldn't have stopped me."

"Oh don't worry, you will have your time to savage me but after the baby is here. I don't know why but I just don't feel comfortable with us having sex and my baby in there. She might be suffocating already and can't wait to finally take a breath."

"A girl?"

"Yes, I want a little girl. I have my queen by my side now I need a princess."

"You just seem to always surprise me."

"That's what I like to do, now let's get some sleep. I am tired."

"Goodnight."

"Night my sweet darling."

Taylor laughed, but she stared at michael before she fell into a deep sleep.

Taylor woke up the next morning and seen that michael wasn't in bed.

'What time is it?'

12pm.

"Shit, it's late." Taylor yelled out.

Taylor got out of bed and brushed her teeth and took a shower.

"Seem like we all slept late and the guys took off." Dominique laughed.

"Let's eat something. My child and I are starving." Mya said.

Hey there's a note on the counter.

"To the beautiful ladies. We had food delivered for you, so eat and enjoy. See you later.

Love Michael, Kyle, and Max." Dominique read.

"They are the best. Well let's enjoy." Taylor said.

In the car was Michael, Kyle, and Max.

"It's a good thing Mya and Dominique live together only one house to check. But that means we have to look hard, I'm sure David knows that Taylor is always over here when they have ladies night." Kyle said.

"This is my first time actually being over here." Michael laughed.

"Well you can get a tour while we go through the house." Max said.

"Let's do this."

The guys walked toward the door and checked for any explosives around the house and especially around the door. They entered the house.

"I am so glad these girls have OCD. We will notice anyt-" Kyle stopped.

"No."

Mya's room was thrashed and kyle heard max yell.

"This son of a bitch is acting like a girl who tears up a woman's house?" Max asked.

Max went to the into the living room and seen a note that said read me then press play.

"Guys, living room!" Max yelled.

Michael and kyle came running.

"Hi fellas, see I messed up the house a little bit excuse my mess I made. But here's the thing, the three ladies you men have I want especially Taylor. Mya and Dominique always ran their mouth about me and Taylor of course is mine. Enough of me writing just press play on the DVD player. Later." Max read.

"Press play." Michael said.

"Wait, what if it's a trick?" Kyle said.

"Get someone to the house now to keep an eye on the girls. Something just doesn't feel right about this." Michael had a gut feeling and it was bad.

Michael went up to the DVD player and closed his eyes.

He pushed play.

"Michael, Max, and Kyle. Those bitches are mine and I will take them." David said.

"Max, why does the background look like your house or at least the area?" Kyle said.

"It is."

The video continued.

"Max, your house is amazing now watch this." David laughed while he pulled out an AK-47 and shot up the house and David lit the house on fire.

"Now Max, your house is done and I will find out where Kyle and Michael live and I will continue to destroy everything all three of you have until I get those three little bitches back. Oh yeah and I know their pregnant so I will handle those little situations too. Sirens are coming and now I must go. See you soon." David left the screen.

"I'm so glad I sold that house a few Weeks ago." Max laughed.

"Wait what? You sold it? I didn't know that." Kyle said.

"Man after you told me about the first incident I knew there was going to be a problem so I called up my realtor and asked to put that house on the market and then it sold a few weeks ago. I asked not to put the for sale sign up just so no one would know about it." Max explained.

"Dude, smart move." Michael said.

"Wait, guys hear that?" Max said.

"Out now." Kyle yelled.

The guys ran out the house before the house exploded.

"Shit." Michael screamed.

The house was blown to bits.

"Someone call 911, this guy has serious issues with fire." Max said

"Don't need to, I hear the sirens already."

Ambulance and fire trucks pulled up.

"This your house?" A detective walked up.

Max turned around.

"No, it's not my house. My fiances house, but she isn't here. I just came to check the mail for her." Max said.

"Dominique's fiance?"

Max looked at the detective.

"How do you know that?" Max asked.

"I always keep an eye on Dominique, it's part of my job especially when I'm her brother. My name is Detective brooks. Isaac brooks." The detective spoke.

"She has a brother?" Max asked.

"We had a big falling out a long time ago and haven't spoken to eachother. She doesn't know I'm a detective here." Isaac said.

"Oh." Was all max said.

"Do you know what happened?" Brooks asked.

"No, the house just blew up when we got here." Max said.

Michael's phone rung and it was Taylor.

"Hey baby, you guys all done?" Taylor asked.

"Hey momma, it kind of hit a snag right now. I can't tell you right now but we will be home in a minute to tell you everything. Okay I love you." Michael rushed off the phone.

"Detective is there anything else you need from us?" Michael asked.

"No, but I will be in contact here is my number." Brooks left.

"We need to get home now." Kyle said.

"Let's go." Michael said.

But before getting into the car, michael noticed a blue camaro parked in front of Dominique's house.

"Yeah, Michael we see the camaro too." Max said.

Back at the house.

"Something isn't right, Michael wants us to stay in this room. And I'm getting scared." Taylor rubbed her belly.

"I'm scared too." Mya said.

The girls sat on the bed and hugged eachother.

"Like, why does this have to happen to us? I don't like this shit at all. Goodness if I wasn't pregnant i could go for a nice Margarita right now." Taylor said.

Then the girls broke into laughter.

"I agree, but it's good we got these babies. We all have our ultra sounds tomorrow too. Do the guys know?" Dominique asked.

"That's a good question." Mya asked.

"Taylor, did you lock the door?"

"Yes, you know I'm a scary person." Taylor said.

Then the door juggled and a knock.

The girls froze.

Taylor's phone rung.

"I don't recognize the number. He can't be here." Taylor almost fainted.

"Hey momma, you gonna open the door with your scary self?" Michael said.

Taylor sighed.

"Michael, you scared the shit out of me."

"Well, can you open the door."

"Oh yeah." Taylor laughed.

Taylor's phone rung again.

Mya answered it.

"Michael, we know your outside the door."

"What? Mya! We are almost to the house now. Whose at the door? Don't answer the door, it's not me."

Mya looked up and seen Taylor going to the door.

"Taylor don't open the door!" Mya screamed.

"Taylor, open the door. It's me." David whispered under the door.

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"I'm just here to tell you I will see you soon angel." Then David left.

Two minutes later, Michael, Max, and Kyle ran up the stairs.

"Taylor! Taylor!" Michael screamed.

"Taylor, it's michael this time." Dominique said.

Mya opened the door and the guys rushed in.

"He was fucking here Max." Mya was crying.

Max looked at Michael.

"Where is Taylor?"

"In the bathroom, sitting in the corner." Dominique said.

Michael walked into the bathroom and seen Taylor sitting in the corner with her head down crying.

"Tay."

Michael sat down.

"He was here." Taylor sniffled.

"I don't know how he got here, but he did. What if I didn't have the door locked?" Taylor said.

Michael picked her up and walked her into the room.

"Well we have more bad news." Kyle said.

"David, somehow planted a device into your house Dominique and blew the whole house up. We managed to get out of there before the device went off. But I have a question for you Domi." Max said

"What's the question?"

"You never told me you had a brother."

"I don't have a brother. You met everyone in my family."

"There was this so called detective at the scene and he knew who you were and it caught us all of guard."

"Max, I have no brother. I wouldn't lie about that. I only have two older sister's that live in another state and you know that." Dominique explained.

"What did he say his name was?" Mya asked.

"Isaac brooks." Kyle said.

"That's David's cousin. And I only met him once and we all were in college." Dominique said.

"Why would he say he is your brother?" Max asked.

"I have no idea. That guy was always weird. Something about him just bothered me, he would always say something and everyone would stare at him. Him and David were tight. And then you said detective? That's really odd. I mean he was really smart. Did he give you anything?" Dominique asked.

"Yeah a card, but I noticed something on the card and I threw it out. But I took a picture of it and sent the picture to my guys downtown." Max said.

"How did he find out where I live first off? I'm stuck on that right now." Michael said.

"The blue camaro Michael." Kyle said.

"Remember after Taylor's accident and we noticed the blue camaro following us. Well I seen that it was your so called brother who drives the damn car. The tent was too damn dark so we couldn't see what was going on inside the car." Max said.

"And I had us pull over to the side so what if he got the license plate number?" Mya said.

"Damn, we should have got those rental cars instead. Michael, let's take them to the safe place." Kyle said.

TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers
12