Real Love Pt. 07

Story Info
Who was shot?
1.8k words
4.71
7.8k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers

Sorry everyone for the long wait on chapter 6. But I'm not going to have you wait for chapter 7, so here we goooooooooo. Enjoy!

*****

Taylor still couldn't move her body from being tied up with the rope around her.

"Michael?" Taylor whispered.

"Michael? Please get up."

Taylor seen Michael's body move and he took a breath.

"Shit, he got me in the arm." Michael stood up.

"Oh my goodness, that scared me. Are you okay? I mean dumb question but your okay right?" Taylor said.

"I'm good baby. Man, are you alright?"

"The babies are kicking like crazy right now. We need to get to the hospital now."

"Okay hold on."

Taylor looked behind michael and seen David's body twitch.

"Michael, wait. I just seen his body move."

"There is no way I missed that shot." Michael said.

David made a small noise and Michael grabbed his gun again.

"Get up." Michael said to David.

David rolled his body over but slowly, he was losing alot of blood from the gunshot wound.

"Get me to a hospital." David choked out.

David looked at Taylor and his anger took over.

"Seeing how much blood you've lost and the area, I have about 8 minutes. So what we are going to do is come to an agreement over Miss Taylor. You need to leave her alone and I mean this shit. If you dare come close or make Taylor go through any of this shit again, you will die. But you are going to agree about the doctor at the hospital as well. You brought on too much stress and I don't need any more and neither does Taylor. Any questions so far?" Michael asked.

"Michael enough, call the ambulance and I think I need one myself. I feel light headed now." Taylor backed up against the wall.

Michael spoke into the tint microphone and before Taylor could sit down there was people everywhere.

"I will explain later Taylor, but first we need to get this deal worked out with David."

Michael sat in front of David who was getting patched up by an old friend of Michael's.

"Man, you really care about that bitch Taylor for you to shoot me and let me survive." David spit out.

Michael punched David in the face and squeezed the wound on his chest.

David screamed.

"Look here, sir you want to keep disrespecting my future wife and I will just end you right now. I'm not taking this shit anymore, you brought on stress that doesn't need to be here around me. Too much negative energy and most definitely too much stress on my lovely Taylor and twin babies. So I take back my deal I was trying to give you and now you can just go back to jail and for the rest of your life too. So have a good one." Michael said.

"I can give you the doctor."

"Nah, you too late now. I got my own plan set up, I was trying to be nice but you pushed the last straw so like I said sir, have a good one."

Michael turned to walk away.

"Why couldn't she just listen and love me the way she is with you? That's all I wanted for her to do. Yes she is a beautiful black woman with a good head on her shoulders but why couldn't she just keep her mouth shut. Why she gotta be a strong independent black woman and not be dependent."

Michael turned and looked at David.

"Your loss, my win. Plain and simple. End of conversation. Have fun in jail. Go head and tske him to the station, the sheriff and i do mean Taylor's dad is waiting for your arrival." Michael walked away and walked towards Taylor.

Michael picked up his phone and called Kyle.

"Alright let's set the plan in motion."

"How you do want to do this michael? I want to go back to my old ways and just kill her and call it a day. She trying to kill my baby here." Kyle was pissed.

"Kyle, no. I told you forget about those days we have to be good. Look, act natural like nothing has happened. She is going to try and poison them right? Me and Taylor are on our way to the hospital now and with the rest of the team. So then -"

Taylor screamed.

Michael looked and Taylor was hunched over holding her stomach.

"Taylor, what's wrong?"

"Michael, something is wrong. It freaking hurts bad. Please can we get to the hospital right now." Taylor was in tears.

"Kyle, we are on our way now and Taylor is in pain. Make sure Mya and Dominique are good."

"Alright, hurry and get here. I don't know how much longer it is till my baby is here."

They both hung up at the same time.

Mya looked at Kyle and asked if everything was okay?

"NO, Michael said Taylor is in alot of pain right now and holding her stomach. He sounded nervous. He is on his way here now with her."

"Please tell me they don't have this doctor or she will catch on to what you guys have planned."

"I'm sure Michael found a legal and great doctor for Taylor and hopefully this doesn't mess up the plan. I am a little bit nervous."

"Don't be. Your baby is going to be here is a minute, because I think I just felt him drop right now." Mya said.

"Like right now at this moment?" Kyle moved closer to Mya.

"Yes right at this moment."

"We have to wait a little bit just until I get the call from michael that everything is good and Taylor is in a different room."

"Oh wait, it was the sheet rolling down side. Sorry baby." Mya laughed.

Kyle relaxed a little bit.

"While your over there laughing, I really think my child is about to come." Dominique said.

"Seriously Dominique?" Max said.

"No, I just wanted to be apart of the joke." She laughed.

"You are so not cool for that." Max said.

"Well it's a stressed situation right now. I can't check on Taylor to see if she is okay, so I needed the mood to be better."

"Good point." Max laughed.

"What are you going to do to the doctor?" Dominique asked.

"Kyle?" Mya said.

"She is in for a suprise that's all I'm going to say."

"I don't like the sound of that at all." Mya said.

"Oh no, Mya nothing dangerous. But she is just going to be surprised that's all. I just need you two to act like everything is still the same. Like we don't know her true intentions about what she is trying to do. Can you please do that?" Kyle asked.

"So you want us to be fake?" Dominique asked.

"Yes." Kyle said.

"Mya, how do we act fake? I don't know." Dominique laughed.

"You two are just too much sometimes." Max laughed.

"I know, I get it. Just play it natural. I got you babe." Mya said.

"Just hurry and get this over with. I just want to see Taylor." Dominique said.

"Soon as I get the call then all this is over with." Max kissed Dominique.

Michael drove fast as hell.

"We almost there Taylor, just wait momma."

Taylor was screaming in pain.

Michael pulled out his phone and called Kyle.

"Make sure to stall the nurse, something is going on with Taylor and the twins and it doesn't look good." Michael said with panic.

"Okay, she is walking into the room right now. Are you two here yet?" Kyle asked.

"Pulling right in front of the hospital. Don't let her know we are here. See you in a minute." Michael hung up the phone and jumped out the car to get a nurse.

"I need a nurse now, my girlfriend is in pain and she is pregnant." Michael yelled.

"Where is she?" The nurse asked.

"Outside. She can barely walk." Michael said.

The nurse called three other nurses to help bring Taylor inside.

"What is her name?"

"Taylor Daniels."

"Okay, we have to calm her down first."

The nurse opened the door and seen Taylor crying and hold her stomach.

"Hi Taylor. I'm Dana and I'm here to help you. Let's get you in the wheelchair okay?"

"It's hurts, I can barely move."

Dana looked at Michael who skin turned from tan to white.

"Michael, I need you to lift her up gently and put her in the wheelchair. Can you do that?" Dana asked.

Michael nodded.

"Okay baby, I got you. Just move slowly and put your arms around my neck."

Taylor lifted her arms and Michael did as what he was asked to do. He put Taylor in the wheelchair and the nurse wheeled her towards the maturity ward fast.

"No, I want her in a private room now." Michael demanded.

"That's where we are taking her sir." Dana said.

"Okay we need to check her blood pressure and need to get an ultra sound to check the babies. Now! Now! Now!" Dana yelled.

'She is a good nurse.' Michael thought.

"Sir, we are going to call the doctor in." Dana said.

"What's the doctor's name?"

"His name is Doctor landsten. Been here for 19 years and one of the best doctors here." Dana said.

"Please just make her feel better and my twins." Michael pleaded.

The nurse looked at Michael and took a good look.

'Handsome man if you ask me. Beautiful wife or girlfriend and she is black. Okay michael, you down with the sisters. Definitely will take care of them.' Dana thought.

"We will. You look like you need some air." Dana said.

"I do. I will be right back. Please just keep an eye on her and don't let anyone else in here." Before michael walked out the room the doctor walked in.

"Doctor landsten. She is in pain and she is holding her stomach tight. I ordered an ultrasound." Dana said.

"Good, let's get started on the ultrasound now." Doctor landsten.

On the ultrasound, the babies were moving around alot and under alot of stress.

"Emergency C-section now!". Doctor landsten ordered.

"Let's prep Miss Daniels and get the babies out before anything else happens."

"Yes doctor."

Dana looked at Michael with kind eyes.

"The procedure will be in about fifteen minutes, so I suggest you go get some air now and then come back."

Michael nodded.

The nurses pulled Taylor out of the room and she looked Michael in the eyes and mouthed I love you to him.

'Oh shit, I need to call Kyle.' Michael thought.

Pulled out his phone and kyle and picked up on the first ring.

"It's here." Kyle said.

"What room number?"

"28."

"Walking in right now."

Kyle hung up the phone.

"Okay ladies, you should be good to go now. But let's double check." The doctor said.

Soon as she said those words Michael walked into the room.

"I wouldn't touch them if I were you." Michael said in a deadly tone.

The doctor froze and turned.

TinaaT92
TinaaT92
27 Followers