Real Selfish Lover Jennifer

Story Info
Jennifer is nearer my own age but utterly in charge.
6.9k words
4.49
53.7k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This girl is a story in itself so it would be rude to Jenny if I just assumed she would be added into the tale of Pat!

About a month later, I was in an old local haunt of mine when Jennifer walked in with Lynsey. They saw me and smiled but it wasn't until a couple of drinks later, that she approached me, while her Lynsey was on her mobile.

"Hi. Um, I think you spoke to Lynsey when you were in the bar the other night. Lynsey said you were with your aunt?" she said.

"Hi Jennifer. Um, no, it was a work colleague, well, long story really" I responded, smiling as warmly as I could.

Lynsey had obviously tried to make out Pat was nothing special and Jenny innocently thought I was with an aunt! Well she was quite a bit older than me. I offered to buy her and Lynsey a drink and she accepted. I joined both of them and Jenny asked about Pat again, while Lynsey just smiled. It transpired that Lynsey was in a relationship and seemingly very happy while Jenny was single. I decided to try and come clean as I had to admit I kind of liked Jenny and I was also worried that if I kept being evasive, Lynsey would tell her about seeing me in the cubicle at the other bar.

"Look, I have to admit, that woman, well we've been seeing each other for a while and it's not perfect but you know, I just didn't want to lie to you" I blurted out to Jenny.

Jenny looked at Lynsey puzzled.

"But we saw her" then trailed off and shrugged.

She noticed me glancing at the door and smirked.

"Worried you'll be caught by the old lady?" she joked.

"Um, she never drinks in here. Besides, she's always busy on a Tuesday" I said in response.

"Can I ask you something blunt?" she suddenly said.

"Of course Jennifer" I responded.

"Okay. And it's Jenny by the way. Look, I just wondered, she must be in her forties that woman. And you, well you're a very, very good looking guy. I just don't get it" she retorted with honesty.

The drinks flowed and although the girls were drinking slowly, I found myself becoming quite drunk. It transpired they still lived in town but Jenny was intrigued as to why I was with Pat. Eventually, when I had drunk far too much, I mentioned she liked oral and I liked giving it. Rather than be taken aback, Jenny seemed interested at this and I noticed Lynsey's eyebrows shot up too.

"Well that explains a lot" Lynsey announced but when Jenny tried to ask why Lynsey covered up by slyly saying I had a long tongue and it had to be of some use rather than just talking all night.

Both girls were in fits of laughter at this comment at my expense and I smiled ruefully, silently glad Lynsey hadn't landed me in it either.

"So basically it doesn't matter about her age because, well you're a giver eh? My friend had a boyfriend at Uni like that. Had him wrapped round her finger. Everyone envied her," Jenny surmised wistfully.

"Some people like to give, some like to receive" I replied vaguely, with a smile.

"I'm a taker myself" said Jenny grinning.

One thing I was happy about was the fact Jenny wasn't offended and if anything seemed more interested at this information. When they both had to leave, Jenny turned to me.

"Well, it won't last forever. Take my number and if you're single again, well" she trailed off, thrusting her number on a piece of paper to me.

Just as she was about to exit, she turned back and walked up to me.

"And I love getting oral sex" she whispered in my ear before kissing me on the cheek and leaving.

I sat nursing my last pint, quite captivated by Jenny. For the first time in ages, I began to look past Pat. That weekend she came round and hardly spoke a word to me, just fucked my face for quite a while before some sex and then wanted me to drive her to the city to go shopping. I began to wonder how long we would last, but was still in thrall to Pat's domineering side if the truth be told. Another 2 weeks past and I bumped into Jenny again. She was running in the park and I was just back from the gym .

"Hi again" I said smiling at her.

"Hi again to you" she replied breathing hard.

I noticed her legs were quite fit and she seemed to notice me noticing but didn't say anything.

I turned to go to my flat when she spoke again.

"You want to know why she's never around on Tuesdays? I've been to that bar for the last two Tuesdays and she's been there too, although she hasn't recognised me. And she always leaves with the same bouncer" Jenny announced.

I turned, my mouth open.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Sorry, but I'm not making it up. You have a right to know though" she said and with that she jogged away again.

It was a Monday and I called Pat up and asked if she was around the following evening.

"You know I catch up with Hazel on Tuesdays" she said indignantly.

I waited until the next night then went along to the bar and nursed a beer in a corner booth before I spied Pat arriving. The bouncer greeted her with a kiss and I decided to wait. Once she was at the toilet, I left and waited across the street. It wasn't until another hour had passed that she exited and there was the bouncer with her. As they were about to get a taxi, I casually walked past. Pat spied me first and the look on her face was guilt.

"Hi hon, I'm just off to Hazel's with her new man" she quipped.

"Really? Every week?" I finally plucked up the courage to say.

Pat looked torn but I walked off and left them to whatever they wanted to do.

I texted Jenny, thanking her for putting me out of my misery and she immediately responded that it was no hassle and if I wanted to catch up, she was free. I was flattered Jenny was into me, but she clearly saw something worth pursuing and we decided to meet up at my old local the following night. I had a great time and we had a lot in common. Jenny looked great in a summer dress but I was the perfect gentleman and booked her a taxi when it was last orders, asking if I could see her again. We kissed then she left and I looked forward to catching up with her soon.

Prior to the following Friday when I was to meet Jenny, Pat turned up at my door on the Saturday before. She had obviously been drinking and said nothing as I let her in. I thought to let her sleep it off on the sofa and tried my best to make her comfortable by taking off her boots and putting a spare duvet over her. During the night, I felt movement on my bed and in the dark, I could smell her pussy before I felt it land heavily on my face.

"Lick" she said aggressively and through a mixture of being turned on at her forcefulness and the simple fact that I had a bare pussy on my face, I slipped my tongue inside her.

Pat reached orgasm through a mixture of fucking my face and letting my tongue take it's skilled toll on her resistance. When her peak hit, she gripped me with her thighs and came hard but she wasn't finished. I was pushed below the covers and her legs parted while I licked and tongue fucked her asshole. It seemed an age before she wanted me near her pussy again and then longer still before she came again. We slept after that until morning when she enjoyed another orgasm before taking a shower and asking me to drive her home. We didn't speak the whole journey until I dropped her off.

"Are you still seeing him?" I managed to finally ask.

"Yes" she admitted and left to go inside.

My date with Jenny on the Friday went really well and once again, I didn't push things but by now I was really finding her increasingly attractive. She asked me about Pat and why I went with an older woman, joking that I was still getting more of the same as she was a year older than me. However, we parted with another taxi home for Jenny and in a way this just made me want her even more.

Before bed that night, I received a text from Jenny which simply said So you like giving oral?. I responded that I did and she replied Good, just checking and signed off with a kiss.

2 days later however, Pat was at the door again. I was actually going to ignore her but she kept ringing the bell and when I went to ask her to leave, she just pushed past me into the flat. This time she didn't even bother to lie on the sofa and slumped onto my bed. When I went to remove her boots, she shoved my shoulder and told me to lie back. This time she mounted my face, facing my feet and said this would be our last time so one orgasm for old times sake. I stupidly went along with it and Pat relaxed and began to enjoy my tongue. I gave her 3 orgasms and in the morning she was astride my face again, looking down at me as I licked her pussy again.

"Pat this has to stop" I said in between licks.

"I know. Look, he isn't the first. I've been seeing a few guys while we were together, I'm surprised you never hit on that" she announced cruelly.

"What?" I tried to say but she sat down harder on my mouth.

"Just give me one more and I'll go" she said and almost pushed my head into the pillow with force.

Through a mixture of fucking my face hard and an eventual resignation from me that it would be quicker if I just brought her off, I licked her until she came. She finally got up and pulled on her clothes, having already had a shower.

"Pat, that's it. I had no idea but I think it's clear this is over now" I found the strength to say.

"I know. But it was fun while it lasted" she said, walking to the door.

I didn't bother drive her home and she at least reasoned I wouldn't after her announcement too.

That weekend, Jenny finally accepted an invite back to my flat. Inside, we made short work of some Chablis before we kissed and Jenny whispered that she couldn't wait to find out if I was as much of a giver as I'd indicated. However, our peace was shattered by the doorbell, which went on ringing.

"It's Pat probably," I blurted out.

"Is it? Right, I'll fucking answer it" Jenny said and I let her go to the door first, following down.

"Oh. Is Dominic in?" Pat said, flustered when she saw Jenny at the door.

"Yep. Dominic!" Jenny called to me.

I turned up and glared at Pat.

"Um, oh" Pat said, now completely unsure what to say.

"Look you old bitch. You had your fun with him and you cheated on him. And now he's with me. And from one woman to another, don't even think about coming around here again or I'll be having words with you" Jenny said aggressively.

I had been quite prepared to tell Pat to get lost myself but coming from Jenny really seemed to shock Pat and for the first time I saw her a bit more pathetically. She certainly looked nothing compared to Jenny who now seemed positively radiant. As she shut the door, I heard Pat shuffling away and Jenny turned to me, fire in her eyes now. She moved to kiss me and my strong arms encircled her as she began to kiss passionately.

"That's made me so horny. And I think it's about time we did something about that" she hissed, leading me by the hand.

I looked at her for the first time and my mouth actually began to water at the thought of what we might be about to do. I lay her on the bed and slowly peeled her clothes off, divesting of my own. I could see Jenny eyeing me up approvingly and after kissing her again, I began to kiss her breasts, then her stomach until finally her thighs were either side of my head. The taste when my tongue touched her could only be likened to some sort of deified nectar. I threw all politeness out of the window and as she probably hoped, I attacked her wonderful pussy with the enthusiasm of a pardoned man. I wanted to impress her and let her feel how deep my tongue could go, before leaving her in no doubt about how much I liked her body by licking from her ass crack, over her anus and through her pussy lips to her clitoris.

"Aahh, I love that" she announced in response to my tongue running over her ass.

"I'd be honoured to do that later" I replied truthfully.

She sighed at that and I settled down to give her a well deserved orgasm.

"Thank you so much Jenny" I mumbled while I ate her out.

"Mhhmm, thank me with your tongue" she quipped while I continued.

Nothing more was said but she must have been thinking.

"When I was younger, I was never the prettiest girl in the class or the one who always got the boys but I knew I wasn't ugly and I knew what I wanted. Just because I didn't have a different boyfriend every other week didn't mean I was clueless about what I liked. Mind you, when you're a teenager dating a teenage guy they don't seem to grasp that you want oral a lot. But I know what I want now and I don't see why I should compromise when there is always someone who's a good fit for you out there. You know what would be great? Getting oral every day. Mhhmm, that would be fantastic. Say, would you do this to me every day?" she suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Yes Jenny. Um, as much as you wanted" I replied without a moment's hesitation.

She settled back and revelled in what my enthusiastic tongue was doing to her. In fact she actually came quite quickly and as soon as she had calmed down, I slipped lower to lick her asshole. In my excitement I burrowed my nose between her pussy lips too and that brought another sigh from her.

"How long were you with that old bitch?" she suddenly asked.

"Um, 6 months" I mumbled.

"6 months? I've been single for the last 3. You could have been doing this to me. What a waste. Ah well, no matter. We can do it every day now" she hurriedly added.

"I know. And I'd love to" I replied with total honesty.

Pat may have loved the oral pleasure I selflessly gave her but Jenny loved it too and she had even more oral stamina than Pat. By that, I mean she really could handle it every day, more on that later. And she knew what she liked. I was so pleased that this wonderful girl liked me, I really pulled out all the stops to please her. After licking her asshole for some time, I kissed down her legs and approached her feet. I showered them with kisses before taking her toes in my mouth and sucking on them, something I'd never done to Pat. She seemed to enjoy this but was soon insistent I go higher again. When I moved up, I went back to her asshole, but she pulled me up by the ears to her pussy.

"You can do my bum again later. I need to cum first" she announced and sighed as my tongue darted all over her wet pussy again.

As her zenith approached again, she did something I would grow to become familiar with. She locked one hand in my hair and as her orgasm hit, she thrashed my head about the place, while I tried and somehow succeeded, in maintaining contact with her clitoris. It was a long, drawn out orgasm and she thankfully didn't have any objections when I slid up her body to slip inside her at last. We hardly slept all night and when my cock wasn't inside her pussy, my tongue was in it or her ass. After more sex in the morning, I drove her home and had goosebumps when she said I could take her out again and she looked forward to it.

During the week we exchanged the odd racy text and I asked Jenny what her favourite position was. I assumed it might be oral or if not, then something sexy regardless but I was a little surprised when she said it was standing with a guy kneeling to give her oral. I hardened just reading the text and knew that this was definitely a position we would do the next time we met. Jenny had asked me what I preferred and I responded it would have to be a girl sitting on my face.

I had been impressed that Jenny obviously liked me and told Pat where to go quite forcefully. I reasoned that she could be quite aggressive when the occasion demanded and looked forward to finding out if that extended to the bedroom.

We met on the Friday and I took her for dinner at a French restaurant in town. Afterwards, I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place and was delighted when she nodded. I was finding Jenny sexier all the time and couldn't take my eyes off her legs which were extending from a floral dress she wore. Jenny suddenly stopped almost when I did, as we passed the park near my place and almost with telepathy, we walked to the edge of it. Kissing, I was soon dropping to my knees as she parted her knickers and my tongue swept over the delicious pussy lips.

"Quickly, before someone passes by" she urged me, one hand on my head to press my face against her pussy.

I lapped at her slit and sucked gently at her clit, trying to give her a quick build up. The more I tried, the more Jenny seemed further away from orgasm and when we heard voices, I stopped and stood up quickly. I could tell she was disappointed as we went back to my place but before we got there I paused on the stairwell. Kneeling on the step quickly, she suddenly felt my lips on her asscheeks and giggled.

"Mhhmm, this is better" she said as I slowly began a journey to her anus first.

As I licked around it, she spread her legs a little and put her hands on the wall for support as my tongue found her asshole and tried to get inside it. As I rimmed her, she relaxed and began to butt up against my face. Eventually though, she turned round and as she became more turned on, she held my head to her crotch as I licked her delicious pussy.

"If we're going to be doing this whenever we meet up, I want to have at least one orgasm in this position" she announced to me.

"That sounds like a good idea" I assured her.

I lapped and sucked until eventually, she sighed louder and her hands held my head steady while I grasped her thighs and ate her with relish. She came hard against my tongue, trying to muffle her sighs of pleasure as I brought her off.

We went inside and after I ate her out in bed, she let me fuck her.

A few weeks later, Jenny was at her window, which met her waist perfectly. The lower half was open and while I knelt behind her and thrust my tongue into her welcoming asshole beneath her skirt, she was hailed from down on the street by her neighbour and friend Felicity. It was a first floor apartment so they could talk almost conversationally but I was well hidden from view thankfully.

"Hi Jenny, are you coming out tonight?" Felicity asked her.

"Yeah, that sounds good. A few of my other friends are up for it too so it could be fun girls night" she replied back, not letting on what I was doing to her.

"Cool. Say, that guy who's been coming round, are you seeing him? Jenny, he is absolutely gorgeous, what a hunk. How the hell did you pull him girl?!" said Felicity in amused surprise.

"Yeah, he brushes up alright. And yeah, we're dating" she Jenny announced slightly smugly.

"Well, I don't know how you did it girl, but well done. He is something else. I'll call round yours about 7 and we can meet the others in town?" Felicity suggested.

"Sounds good. See you then hon" Jenny called down to her.

Meanwhile I had maintained what I was doing and glanced up Jenny's back while my face was pressed in her ass. There was no doubting her sex appeal and although Jenny wasn't the conventional beauty, in some ways she was even more amazing because of that. The idea that this ordinary girl had bagged a hunk clearly impressed the other girls, but little did they know Jenny had me wrapped round her finger. I did anything she wanted and our sex life bordered on idyllic for her. Daily oral meant that on the days I didn't stay over at her place or she didn't stay with me, I drove to see her and would go down on her while I was dressed for work, before she was content and ready to start her own day. I made a point of never leaving her needing an orgasm before her day began properly after what happened the month before. I had been running late for work and texted her to say I'd be round straight after work. Instead, Jenny turned up at my work and asked me to step outside with her. After some furtive glances, we entered the disabled toilet and I knelt down and licked her to orgasm. She left, while I had to go back to my desk with my face covered in her drying juices. After that, I never neglected my morning duties again.

12