Real Selfish Lover Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to the present and as I drank in the sight of her, I wondered what drew me to her. Jenny had superb legs and that was a real clincher for me. I loved being on my knees in front of her or behind, depending on her mood. She was in great shape and her face was sparkly, mischievous and as I'd found out quite stunning when she was in the throes of orgasm. Jenny had a key to my flat and would think nothing of wandering in whenever she felt like it and without a word sit on my face. I had mentioned before she wasn't some supermodel but what she had was far sexier. She was buxom in a way. Full thighs, round sexy ass cheeks, great skin, long hair and a pretty face rather than a beatific one. To me, she was amazing though.

"Tell me what you're doing and why you love doing it" she said out of the blue, still looking out of the window.

"I'm trying to get my tongue as deep inside your ass as possible. I love pleasing you, going down on you and doing anything I can to make you happy" I mumbled, my tongue somehow staying in her ass as I spoke incoherently.

"Do you think I have a nicer bum than Katie?" she asked nonchalantly.

Katie was a good friend of hers, one of the group that included Jenny, Felicity and Lynsey. Katie played tennis a lot and admittedly had a great pair of legs and a bum that just moulded into anything she put it in. But Jenny thought nothing of enjoying a good rimming for an hour or more and I saw her bum every day. It was no contest; I was captivated by Jenny.

"Your bum is different; it's regal, it's the sexiest thing I've ever had in my face and it's the only bum in the world I have an urge to kiss all the time. It's sexier than Katie's bum" I concluded.

"Bet Felicity would be jealous if she knew I wasn't just admiring the view" Jenny idly mused as I continued drilling my tongue in and out of her anus.

"Having a man on his knees?" I quipped jovially.

"Enjoy a rimming. Felicity and I thought we were so dirty when we were younger because we always wanted to be rimmed as well as all the other oral stuff. We used to say that it was because unlike some girls we actually loved receiving oral, not just merely liked it and if you love it, you want catered for front and back" Jenny explained while I rimmed her.

"I love doing this to you" I said to her by way of a compliment.

"Why though? I really want to know. Do you like the way I taste, even back there?" she pressed.

"Yes. I love the taste of your ass, I love the taste of your juices, the taste of your pussy" I assured her.

"What about my skin? You know, like my feet?" she continued.

"I love the taste of you. I do it every day so I know the taste of you better than even you do" I continued back, emboldened and turned on by what I was saying to her.

"So I taste amazing, delicious and deserve to have someone go down on me every day?" she concluded.

"Yes. And I'm the lucky one doing it" I responded back.

"Good. You might have noticed I wear skirts all the time now, partly for you and partly because I feel sexy. So I'm glad all my hard efforts are bearing fruit and it wasn't all in vain" she absently mused, reasoning her efforts to look sexier deserved a response and the one I was giving her seemed to meet with her approval.

Nothing more was said, although I did manage to get an occasional sigh from Jenny. Then she must have decided to up the ante a little and nudging me away from her, she turned around, flicking the venetian blinds to tilt so that she was hidden from the street now. I immediately attacked her pussy as she stood in her familiar pose of holding my head steady while I held her thighs for support and lick her pussy.

"Make this a good one and I'll sit on your face later" she offered me.

I attacked her pussy with the skill of an artist and felt her fingers tighten a little in my hair. Jenny reasoned that although I was on my knees a lot, it wasn't easier for her standing but the position worked for her so it was a regular thing. Now though, she was sighing louder as her orgasm approached.

"Oh, yes, that's it, make my cum all over your face, aaahh" she groaned as I tried to swallow her nectar and lick her pussy dry.

As she calmed down, I rubbed my whole face in her crotch and she let out a surprised ooh at that.

"Oh, is that your coup de grace?" she asked.

"Yes darling" I told her smiling.

"Mhhmm, okay, well no more until after I've had drinks with the girls. Oh, actually I need you to go get something for me. Go into Boots and buy this lipstick for me, okay?" she said.

I froze as I was about to rinse my face but Jenny was ushering me to the door. I would be outside and her juices were still drying on my face.

"Hurry up now, c'mon" she insisted and I realised I would just have to hope no one noticed!

The trip to the shop wasn't as bad as I feared. It was only late morning and I located the lipstick and managed to pay at a self service machine, avoiding the tellers.

A few weeks later, we were at a fancy dress party at Lynsey's parent's house. It was a large property but most of the guests were a decent lot; the house certainly wasn't being trashed at any rate. Jenny was confident, especially with her friends but not really an exhibitionist however she and her friends were all a little drunk but seemed to be hyper on it, rather than staggering about. Jenny had sloped off to use the bathroom briefly and I headed to the kitchen to get myself a drink, when I bumped into her on the way back. She was dressed as a witch while I was dressed up as a butler. I was finding it quite hot in my stiff white shirt and bow tie though. People were mingling about but there was no-one in our immediate vicinity and I could tell Jenny was horny as she kept grabbing my ass and putting my hand on hers throughout the party. Then she noticed a hallway cupboard beside us and opened it to reveal clothes hanging up and not much else. Beckoning me, we were soon both inside it and although it was quite dark, it was possible to see outside through the Venetian wooden slats. We kissed and despite Jenny's black witch dress going all the way down to almost her knees, she still looked and felt sexy.

After snogging for a bit, she brought her hands up and pushed on my shoulders. I began to kneel and lifted her skirt up a little. She had hold ups on and as soon as I saw her thighs, I began to kiss them. With her skirt being a little longer, it ended up covering my head so it really was dark for me now. I parted her knickers and I held onto her legs and brought my tongue to bear against her pussy. She was already wet and I realised it was really warm. Being under her skirt with a suit on was making it even hotter for me but I knew Jenny would want to cum now and began the task of licking her familiar sex. By this time, a couple of people had passed in the hallway, obviously oblivious to our goings on but it was no doubt making Jenny excited as she became wetter. Her hands had come down to hold my head even closer to her through the material of her skirt and I was sweating now. I couldn't see anything either but was just enveloped by the smell, taste and sensation of her pussy in my face. My breathing was a little more laboured but the sounds of the party ensured I wouldn't be heard yet. I strived to bring her off and she seemed to be enjoying our naughty tryst and her hands gripped my head excitedly. One thigh left its place and rose up to hook over my shoulder. The additional weight made me sag a little lower but Jenny had a grip of my hair through her skirt so my head mostly stayed in position. I did everything I could to bring her off now and finally felt her shivering a little as she reached climax. With a degree of control she had managed without success in the past, Jenny gasped almost silently as her orgasm hit and I felt my hair being tugged with brute force. Soon though, it was all over and she let her leg slip from my shoulder so I could extract myself from under her skirt. I was about to stand up when she spoke.

"Aren't you forgetting something? What about your coup de grace?" she asked, referring to when I rubbed my whole face in her crotch.

"Sorry" I mumbled and pressed my face against her.

I rubbed around, up and down, gathering excess juices on my chin, nose and tongue as she let me do so. Finally, I stood up and smoothed her skirt back down.

"Okay, the coast is clear. Let's go" she said and we headed back to the main party in the lounge.

Many of the guests had gone and it was mainly Lynsey, Felicity, Katie and Annette who were still there with their boyfriends. Suddenly remembering she had stopped me when on my way to the kitchen to grab a beer, Jenny offered to get it. I had intended on going myself and to give my face a quick freshen up but Lynsey offered to go with Jenny and they sloped off. About 5 minutes later, they returned and Lynsey was smirking to herself. She had crossed to her boyfriend and although no-one noticed, I did see them sloping off together as Lynsey led him by the hand. I never did find out what they got up to but Lynsey was beaming when she returned and her boyfriend looked a little sheepish!

As I slurped on my beer, Jenny turned to me, speaking quietly.

"My bum feels very ignored. You totally ignored it earlier" she pouted.

"Sorry darling, what can I say? Maybe I could make it up to you later?" I offered.

"I should think so" she shot back and turned to the party again.

We drank up and eventually called a cab back to Jenny's place, which she shared with Annette. Annette was one of the quieter in their group and was staying over at her boyfriend's that night, so Jenny had her place empty. Just before we got into the cab, Jenny had whispered to me that she wanted me to visualise her ass and think about it all the way there. By the time we arrived, I was horny as hell and once inside, I immediately dropped to my knees and began to kiss her ass while she laughed drunkenly at my keenness. She walked away from me and went to the bedroom, stripping off slowly as she did as I did the same. I lay on the bed as she mounted my face, towards my feet and began to kiss her asscheeks again.

"Enough with the pleasantries" she announced and I concurred, taking her cheeks in my hands and burying my face in her ass crack, tongue seeking her anus and finally finding it.

Jenny ran her hands possessively over my body as I began to really rim her deeply and even let the odd gasp escape as she enjoyed what I was doing to her. We stayed like that for quite a while and she seemed to be enjoying herself a lot, but eventually she slid back a little and settled down to let me tongue her pussy, her ass over my nose now. I reached up to gently massage her shoulder blades while my tongue feasted on her pussy and the combination of pleasure, relaxation and stimulation took it's toll until her thighs gripped me like a vice and she came violently against my face.

Jenny had also found a website called cake and cunnilingus. It detailed a 7 day recipe called the Cake and Cunnilingus Diet, which jokingly said wasn't a diet at all. It listed 7 delicious cakes and recommended the woman relaxing at home and eating at least 2 slices of cake. Her partner would go down on her and she was not to let him stop until she had cum twice. It also suggested this should be practised for at least 2 hours a day! Jenny excitedly showed me this and the next night we commenced with the Diet. The joke was that the woman would probably put on weight and it was true. For 7 nights we relaxed; Jenny would put on an old t shirt but otherwise she was naked. Sometimes it would start with her sitting in the lounge watching tv and eating cake while I would be kneeling on the floor, licking her out. Jenny stuck to the advice and the first night I stayed there for 3 hours. By mid week she wanted me to do it in bed so she would take her cake to bed and eat it while I licked her pussy and asshole for hours. One night, she had fallen asleep watching tv while I was below the duvet, having given her 3 orgasms. I ended up dozing off too, finding her left thigh a surprisingly comfortable blanket but was woken in the middle of the night by a hand in my hair, pushing me down into her cunt. At the end of the week, she had put on a few pounds which actually amused her as she had such fun in putting the weight on.

One Saturday, she was going to the cinema with the girls to watch a chick flick. Once ready, she kissed me, which led to my hands roaming over her and finally kneeling to part her knickers and lick her out.

"Do you think about me, you know, fantasise when we're not together?" she suddenly asked.

"Yep, a few times every day" I mumbled in response.

"What do you fantasise about?" she pressed.

"Um, usually kneeling like this, you sitting on my face or sitting on a chair with me kneeling" I admitted.

"I think about you too, sometimes I imagine you under my desk all day or kneeling behind me or putting a collar and leash on you" she said, the words tumbling out in her aroused state as I kept eating her.

"We'll have to buy a leash then" I mumbled into her pussy.

"Ugh, I'm so horny. There are other things I want to do. I want, I um want to, ah keep doing that. What was I saying? I want to control when you cum as well as me. How does that sound?" she asked me breathlessly.

"Sounds great, because it's something you want" I assured her.

Jenny and I moved in eventually when her room mate Annette also moved in with her boyfriend. She really liked where she lived and I ended up moving in with her. I joked with her that she definitely had the lion's share of wardrobe space but she just laughed and said that was just the way things would be. We bought a new pc and once it was set up, Jenny would sometimes go on it every other evening. One day, I came home from work to find her on the computer. She was only wearing an old t shirt and when I walked towards her, she moved the chair slightly to show me her bare crotch. I made a decision and knelt down while she sighed happily at my action.

"Mhhmm, maybe you could do this whenever I go on the computer" she mused as I began to lick her slowly.

"If you want me to" I responded.

I kept up my efforts as she browsed and tapped away at the keyboard, looking at whatever she was looking at. Only when she was close to orgasm, did she stop what she was doing and hold my head to her as she groaned in pleasure. After that, I usually came home from work and if she was on the pc, I would drop to my knees and lick her out while she browsed the web. Within a week, a book arrived which Jenny made me promise not to look at. All she would tell me was that she had bought it online. I managed to keep my promise for a week until one afternoon, I was giving her head as she was on the computer when I glanced up at the shelf above me and spied the book on it. Casting quick, furtive glances I at last made out the title. How to train your man. Jenny must have had some definite ideas in that area. After going for a drink with friends the following week, we got home and Jenny ended up sitting on my face in bed.

"Darling, erm, can I ask, I saw the title of that book in the study" I announced slowly.

"Oh, right. Well, you know, I heard it was a good read" she replied nonchalantly.

"Okay, um, well, is it of real interest to you?" I tried to pry.

"I think we're already halfway there. You just need some direction and we'll have a very happy lifestyle and a very happy girl on your arm, which I guess means a very happy relationship" she informed me calmly, looking down at my face.

I beamed at that; the thought of being in a relationship where I was clearly making her happy and therefore being happy myself was I'm sure appealing to many men and I really gave it my all as I licked her now!

"Oh, ah, that's it, mhhmm, don't you stop fuck face. Agh, eat me!" she yelled as she came hard on my face.

TO BE CONTINUED

12