Real Selfish Lover Karen

Story Info
Older lover who I worshipped, mainly with my mouth.
12k words
4.69
88.7k
39

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen

March 2001

I first encountered Miss Chapman at school. She was the home economics teacher and a guidance teacher too. Teachers tended to view me as a generally intelligent pupil who inexplicably did stupid things to get in trouble occasionally. One such occasion when I was in my second last year resulted in me waiting to be called into Ms Chapman's office for trying to play truant that afternoon. When she opened the door, something just clicked into place for me. I had always kind of liked Ms Chapman and seeing her angrily opening her door for me, in that skirt suit was turning me on. I entered and sat opposite her desk, while she came round to sit and face me. I reckon Ms Chapman was at this time about 31, almost double my age. She began to scold me and I nodded shamefully but my mind was trying to picture those legs again under her desk.

Ms Chapman had short hair, light coloured and a nice face. Her body was in no way some sex vixen but she always wore skirts and I loved the way her full figured legs looked in them. My fantasy became very particular, heightened now in her office; I wanted to go down on her. I don't know why I felt the need to do that most of all, but I did. The telling off lasted not much longer before I was dismissed but Ms Chapman did say she thought I was on the road to success and was disappointed I had got into trouble.

School finished 2 years later and I went to Uni. I returned for summer, which gave me 13 weeks off in total and to earn extra money, I worked at the local wine shop, for a couple of weeks. On my second day, I was out on van deliveries and arriving at a house, I rang the bell. Ms Chapman opened the door, dressed as she had at school in jacket and skirt.

"Oh hi Ms Chapman, what a pleasure! Um, how are you?" I gushed.

Ms Chapman did a double take; I had started to fill out and at 19, I was still slim but muscle tone was evident and I was as fit as a fiddle. She eventually gave me a warm smile. At 33, she looked fantastic to my eyes!

"Well Dominic, hello. Um, I thought you were at Uni?" she asked me.

"I am but I'm home for 13 weeks and I'm actually a bit of a wine enthusiast so it made sense to work in the shop downtown and buff up on my knowledge while earning extra summer cash. It's only for a couple of weeks though. Um, can I bring the box in? It's a little heavy, I'd rather you didn't strain" I offered her.

"Sure, follow me to the kitchen" Ms Chapman said and I followed her through.

My eyes were watching her legs and ass all the way to the kitchen when I suddenly realised the hallway mirror allowed Ms Chapman to see behind her. She was now aware I had been blatantly ogling her and laughed loudly.

"Boys are all the same I guess" she surmised with amusement.

"Sorry Ms Chapman" I offered.

"At your age, you'll ogle anything" she declared, clearly thinking this remark would kill the conversation and I'd be on my way.

I realised that I wanted to be honest though and had to blurt out what was on my mind.

"Um, I don't know about other guys but I've always thought you looked fantastic" I spluttered.

"Well, thank you very much! I'll treasure that compliment" she said warmly but I thought she looked quite pleased I'd said it regardless.

I thought I what I was about to say and do would either earn a slap or a request to leave but I pressed on anyway.

"Ms Chapman, I mean it. I've always thought you look great, especially now. And well, you do know I'm 19 now, I'm not a kid anymore. I guess what I'm trying to say is, can I take you out sometime?" I offered.

Ms Chapman looked surprised, but not annoyed. She smiled but then looked surprised again.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Out for a drink? Gee, I don't know what to say" she responded.

"How about yes?" I quipped cheekily and she laughed at that.

I approached her and stood in front of her.

"Um, look even if I said yes, there's too many people who might see us and think oh she's a teacher and he was at her school" she warned sensibly.

"That's true. Well, okay, how about I bring round a bottle of wine tomorrow evening and we have that?" I traded.

"Why not. Okay, make it 7.30 then. And seeing as we're both adults, call me Karen for goodness sake" she said finally.

"7.30 it is then Karen" I said, taking her hand, kissing it then backing off.

You can imagine how excited I was about this but I hadn't expected her to say yes. I wanted to get it off my chest and things had worked out not bad. I finished at the wine shop and rushed home, showered, changed and drove to Karen's house, ringing the bell while holding a bottle of Chablis. Karen answered and I was pleased to see she had kept up her skirt wearing habit. It was an A line skirt this time with more flare than her work attire, accompanied by a light long sleeved top.

"Mhmm, Chablis. You know your wines anyway" she announced as I went to kiss her cheek lightly.

We went through to the lounge and I tried to be grown up, empathising that a lot of students don't get the hassle teachers have and talking about our mutual appreciation of wine. I also asked about Karen's background. We laughed, clinked glasses and and before long, the bottle was gone, much to Karen's disappointment.

"Hang on, I have a sauvignon in the fridge" she told me, heading to the kitchen.

On an impulse, I followed her and as she withdrew the bottle from the fridge, I leaned forward to kiss her until she was pressed up against her worktop. She didn't push me away at first, but pushed me back gently after a while.

"Well, that was a surprise" she replied, again making me feel that little bit more excited that she wasn't furious or anything.

"I've wanted to do that for ages" I told her.

Karen was cooler than me about it, but perhaps it was a mixture of the wine, the compliments and feeling a little excited herself, but as I began to apologise she stopped me.

"Don't apologise" she said and surprisingly, she kissed me this time.

I felt quite elated when her hand didn't push mine away as I felt her ass but we stopped again and I followed her through to the lounge. This time, I joined her on the sofa, where before I had been sitting in the seat across from it. Karen went to the blinds and slatted them to hide the world outside the windows, before sitting down close to me. We clinked glasses and talked again but I was feeling like a bull ready to charge and moved in for another kiss. Karen returned it with interest before we pulled apart again, both feeling a little light headed about it all but it was a comfortable atmosphere and I was glad I didn't feel as awkward as I thought. Karen seemed quite in the groove too and when we refilled our glasses, we kissed again.

"This isn't the only place I want to kiss you" I declared huskily.

Karen let me nibble her ear.

"Really? Where else?" she quizzed me.

I stopped and pulled back, a little embarrassed. Despite my bold talk, I hadn't figured on saying anyting blatant.

"You can probably guess" I said to her.

"No. You have to tell me" she insisted, her voice betraying the giddy effect the wine was having.

"Um" I said looking at her skirt.

"Where?" she pressed.

"In between your legs" I said, a little embarrassed.

"Where?" she asked again, leaning for another kiss.

"Your pussy" I said before quickly kissing her.

This time it was all tongues as she probed my mouth and encouraged me to do the same. My hand wormed it's way under her skirt and she parted her legs slightly. Eventually, I slipped past her knickers and felt her pussy. She stopped kissing me but didn't ask me to remove my hand.

"Have you slept with a girl yet?" she suddenly asked me.

"Yeah, a few times" I assured her to which she smiled.

"Have you went down on a girl before?" she then asked me.

"I have" I continued and she nodded seemingly in acceptance at my answers.

"You know, I heard somewhere that guys reach some sort of sexual zenith just as they reach 20. Women generally tend to hit the same plateau from early to mid 30's" I innocently declared.

"I've heard that too. Listen, I don't feel awkward at all, but don't go telling anyone you came round to visit me. It's not that I'm not flattered or anything but well, some people might not understand, especially with my job, you know?" Karen said earnestly.

"I won't say a thing to anyone and I mean that, you have my word. I was rather hoping I might see you again and I really don't want to jeopardise that. My lips are sealed" I assured her.

We kissed again before she suddenly took my hand away from her pussy and pulled back.

"Not for long they won't be. Come with me" she said and rose.

We walked upstairs and entered her bedroom. Karen let me approach her and I kissed her again, before she pushed me away.

"Take your clothes off" she told me.

I felt a little vulnerable but incredibly excited as I slowly began to take my top off, then my jeans. My socks were off in a flash and as I tugged my boxer shorts down, my raging hard on stood out like a silent salute. Karen pulled me closer and as she kissed again, she began to lower herself to the bed, pulling me on top of her. Peeing of her top, her bra followed and my mouth found it's way to her neck. I began to kiss down and eventually reached her breasts. Taking one in my mouth, I suckled on it, while Karen wriggled her hands at her hips, deftly slipping both her skirt and her knickers off in the same movement. I moved to her other breast before her hand on my head helped me go down further.

Now I was gliding over her stomach and then her navel as my nose felt her pubes surround it. I kissed her mound then finally, my lips met her lips and I kissed her gently there before licking slowly up and down. I had went down on a few girls and really liked it, usually managing an orgasm from them and I tried to stop thinking about a technique and closed my eyes at moments to try and listen to what Karen was doing in terms of noises. I opened them to find her watching me lick her.

"Either you know what I like, or you're really good" she informed me as I had at last ventured my tongue inside her velvety folds.

"I want to make this as enjoyable as possible for you" I admitted and she looked at me hungrily.

"Well, just follow my lead. Listen for my sighs and change when I ask you to change and you'll be doing fine" she encouraged me.

Nothing was said and I took to my task with relish. They say when a man goes down on a woman, the excitement and his arousal tells his brain she tastes amazing and so it was with us. I thought Karen tasted better than any teenage girl I'd went down on and licked everywhere. As I began to drill my tongue in and out of her pussy, I thought about something else I'd fantasised about; licking a girl's ass. One of my ex's had let me when she was drunk, but no one else had and I figured tonight I might get the chance to do that.

"Karen, can I ask you something?" I ventured.

"Sure, as long as you keep doing this though" she bartered.

"Um, has a guy ever licked your ass before?" I asked her.

"Not often" she replied.

I kept going then she looked down at me again.

"Do you want to lick my ass?" she asked me.

I nodded, not daring to speak.

"Good. But keep doing this until I cum first" she told me, pressing my head into her pussy harder.

I resumed my consumption of her cunt until her thighs began to shake a little. Her sighs grew louder and soon, she had both hands on my head, mashing me into her as I moved up to take her clit in my mouth.

"Thats it, suck my clit until I finish" she urged me then she began a low moan that grew louder until she yelled out her orgasm, her thighs locked around my head as I struggled to keep hold of her clit and snatch a breath.

Finally, she stopped and I lapped at her for a bit longer, before she urged me up her body. Soon, my cock was bumping against her pussy lips and then I was inside her. She felt so warm and soft around me, like a jelly made from cashmere if that is possible! Karen groaned; I was 8 inches and she urged me to fuck her hard to start with. With my enthusiasm and youth, I fucked her for a good while before, she turned over, then got on all fours. I slipped back in and pistoned away. Karen was touching her clit while I fucked her and she began to cum again. I just kept going until eventually, I felt my own seed rise. Pulling out, I splashed over her back and she giggled as my hot cum touched her skin. She got some tissues from the bedside table and wiped my cum off, before turning around and we lay together, a little tipsy and both glowing with post orgasmic bliss.

"I feel pretty fantastic" Karen admitted.

"I feel like I'm in a fantasy I don't want to end" I said honestly.

"I didn't expect this. You dirty little sod. But we've only just started" she said to me and looked at me pointedly, her passion heightened by sex and wine, her confidence in full flow now too.

"You owe me an asslicking" she said, plumping up her pillows.

I slid down the bed until I was in between her thighs again and after kissing her pussy, I moved my mouth to her asscheeks. Licking between them, I sought her anus and immediately tried slipping my tongue inside. Once it had ventured thus, I took the the task if withdrawing slightly then thrusting in again.

"You're a natural" Karen declared with a mixture of amusement and lust as I settled into a rhythm of rimming her asshole.

"You're so sexy" I blurted out back to her.

We didn't say any more but Karen sighed at my efforts, before we spoke again.

"I feel so horny having this done to me" she admitted finally.

"Aren't I the lucky one" I assured her.

I was being turned on and even more so when Karen urged me up a little bit to tend to her pussy again. I went at it with eveything I thought she enjoyed and felt elated as she reached orgasm again. Karen didn't stop me as I mounted her again I fucked her for as long as I could, alternating between slow and deep to hard and fast until once again, I withdrew and came over her stomach this time.

"Okay, I need a breather" she told me and I stopped and we just lay together.

"What things do you like in bed Karen and well, like do you have any fantasies or favourite things you've done or haven't done yet?" I asked excitedly.

"Whoa, lots of questions. Mhhmm, well oral is my favourite, getting it I mean. But it doesn't always have to be the woman just lying back, there are much more fun positions. Some of them I've done, some I'd like to do differently or in a different way. So aside from actual intercourse, what do you like?" she asked me.

"The same. Well, giving oral" I said without hesitation.

"Really?" she asked a little surprised.

"Yeah" I admitted.

"Well, this could be lots of fun. If I get turned on later, I might need a helping hand to get me back to sleep but for now, let's get some rest" she said and we turned in for sleep.

About 6am, I woke to Karen shaking me awake. As I came to, she rose up on the bed and I saw her swing a thigh over my head then her pussy begin to descend. Although tired, I was 19 and sleep wasn't difficult to shake off. Not with such a tasty breakfast in front of me! As my tongue entered her, she sighed.

"I thought about doing this during the night I was so horny" she told me as I began to work my tongue on her.

"Best breakfast I've ever had" I joked as I ate her out.

"Mhhmm, you dirty sod. What are your plans then before you go back to Uni?" she asked me nonchalantly.

"Um, I'd love to see you again for more of this" I said in a flash.

"Aah, that's really good what you're doing now. Um, well that sounds pretty good to me. Keep your evenings free then" she asked me and I tried to nod although that wasn't easy at present!

I felt her juices began to grow in volume and as I lapped at her slit, I swallowed the tasty nectar. Karen was in her element; she looked almost regal poised above me and on impulse, I reached up to grab her breasts, while my tongue stayed devoted to it's task. Her asscheeks felt warm on my neck and I couldn't believe my luck. I was possibly going to be pleasuring this sexy woman all summer! It was definitely one way to motivate me and Karen's thighs locked to my ears as she ground herself to orgasm on my face, before slumping off.

"Shower" she managed to say and I got up to follow her.

We kissed and washed but she had to get ready for work; I tried not to think about the fact she was going to my old school and promised to be round that evening at 7pm sharp, before heading home to change and get to work. During the day, I was thinking about the night before and that morning and I was growing increasingly excited remembering it all. I texted Karen, who's number I had obtained that morning and told her I was looking forward to supper as well as breakfast. She replied back, asking me if I had any other fantasies and assuring me that a lot of supper was awaiting me! I had to go to the bathroom and sat on the seat in the cubicle, stroking my cock as I replied to Karen that short skirts might seem obvious but just totally did it for me. Karen then responded back saying maybe she could treat me in that way but said that wasn't really a fantasy and she wanted something nice and graphic to keep her going until evening. I thought about it and as I touched my cock and thought, it helped my mind think about various sexual positions. I smiled then started to text back. More than one fantasy tumbled out, as I said I wished I could be under her desk at work all day. I added that I had never had anyone sit on my face before and was really turned on by that before adding another, suggesting I'd thought about kneeling behind her too.

I didn't get a reply until about half an hour later, my phone beeped. It was Karen. She said that my response had her quivering with excitement and couldn't wait to sit on my face later, adding she would show me more things I could do to her while she sat on me like that. It went on, saying that it might be a bit hard for me to be under the desk at work but she loved the way my mind worked, especially kneeling behind her. I felt a little bit in awe of her. This wasn't some submissive young girl, eager to bag me as a boyfriend. This was 100% woman, expecting a damn good time from me and I willed the afternoon to be over.

A week went by and my family figured I was at a girl's house which was fine by them. I kept Karen's identity safe and as we'd agreed, I was round there every night. The excitement was wonderful but after 5 days of sex sex sex, Karen was feeling a little tender. Not that she wasn't horny, just unsure if she could take another night of her enthusiastic 19 year old lover pounding away at her relentlessly. So we decided to just do oral. Up until this point, I hadn't really thought about blow jobs but I had been down on Karen an awful lot of times, always ending with an orgasm for her. She also felt quite confident about her new found sexuality and having her pussy descend onto my face was now a familiar sight. This night, she was in a position we'd only tried the previous night and she faced my feet. I would lick her pussy for a while, then she would move her hips and I would be presented with her asshole. She did this each time the excitement threatened a premature orgasm and then she leaned forward. Her hand took my cock and then I felt her mouth on it. I was in heaven and lay back to gasp.

"Hey, don't you stop back there" she chided me and I immediately began to rim her again.

Karen would suck me then stop and pause for a minute, before doing it again. However, each time she did I gasped and eventually, she sat upright again.

"Sorry, that's what's so annoying about a 69. On paper, you think it's great but having someone do something to you is distracting and you keep stopping when I do that" she told me.