Real Selfish Lover Wendy Ch. 01

Story Info
My first lover and a lover more than once.
1.8k words
4.52
23.3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy

Wendy was my first proper girlfriend, well the first girl I'd had sex with. We were both legal in the UK to do it and a year later we'd left school and she was working for a year before going to Uni, as was I. Wendy was only 5ft tall, me being 6ft but this in no way gave her a small personality. Indeed, she was increasingly confident in our relationship as it went on.

Wendy had great legs and an amazing ass. The first time we had sex, I was excited as hell. I went down on her in a nightclub toilet then she straddled me and I entered her. It was so good; on the way home we stopped in a park to repeat all this. The next day I met up with her at one of her friend's houses and we did it again.

After that, things only got hornier between us. We were both careful that I always wore a condom and when I came, I would often withdraw at that moment just in case. She lived with her gran (this is true believe it or not) and one evening, instead of catching a bus back to my folks house, I stayed over. That night, we were incredibly excited at all this but didn't take advantage of the situation to have even more sex. However, that changed on the 2nd occasion. By now, I'd realised Wendy really loved receiving oral. In fact, when I'd met at her friends house on only the 2nd occasion we met up, I was licking her pussy and brought my fingers up to enter her. She took my hand, removed it and pressed my face back into her crotch. I realised it was my tongue she wanted!

So the 2nd time I stayed over at her place, her gran almost caught us. She entered the bedroom asking if Wendy wanted a hot chocolate before bed. She declined, all the while I was hiding under the duvet. Underneath Wendy had a nightie on and nothing else. I heard the door closing and glancing down in the near dark of my confines, I located her legs and slipped in between them. Within seconds I was licking her gently while one of her hands rested comfortably on my head. After about 10 minutes, I spoke up.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" I asked quietly.

"Not with someone else. I think I almost did the other day at my friend's though" she replied excitedly.

Wendy was referring to when I went down on her for quite a while before I fucked her. I thought about this.

"I really want to give you one" I said suddenly.

"Wow. Well, you're staying the night so I hope I can manage. I'll tell you how what I like" she said.

I assumed she meant she would tell me what she liked orally as I was running my tongue over her lips and she did. Over the next 20 minutes she encouraged me not only to lick up and down her slit but to slip my tongue inside her. This was a new sensation and I enjoyed the way she clearly loved the feeling of my tongue thrusting in and out of her. I noticed she was wetter than normal and excitedly licked around her pussy, catching the stray juices. She seemed to enjoy this too, even when my tongue ran over her groin, ass cheeks and thighs. Soon though, it was back in her pussy and then she gave me some more help.

"Move up a bit, mmhhm, yeah there but put your mouth over and suck gently too" she told me.

I had located her clitoris and I felt very pleased with myself as I ran my tongue over it whilst alternating by sucking it gently. Wendy began to gasp a little but when she felt me hesitate, she pressed down on my head.

"Don't stop. Keep doing that" she hissed then her thighs suddenly tightened while I continued to stimulate her clitoris.

Eventually, she calmed down and I moved up her body, until we lay together. Wendy looked at me with a smile.

"That was awesome. I can't wait until we do that again!" she declared.

Her hand found my cock and she began to stroke it. I wondered if she would move under the covers to take me in her mouth, but she just continued playing with me. Eventually, I reached over for a condom and she helped me slip it on before I mounted her. We fucked quietly but excitedly, both of us just enjoying this new sensation of sex. It seemed to go on for a while but eventually all my delaying tactics failed and I came, sighing gutterally before I moved off her. We lay just enjoying the moment before cuddling up.

"Um, are you not keen on you know going down?" I decided to ask her.

Wendy tensed a little and I worried I'd offended her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just, well you know, I just wondered" I said amiably.

"Well I've not done it before. And I'm not in a rush to either. So quit hassling me about it" she said.

"Sorry, I wasn't hassling you. I just wanted to know" I tried to pacify her.

"Well now you know so drop the subject okay?" she shot back.

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. She seemed to relax then, cuddling into me more and we drifted off to sleep eventually. However, later on she shook me awake.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"I can't sleep. It's your fault" she whispered conspiratorally.

"Oh?" I asked, still not fully awake.

"You made me cum earlier. And I want another one" she pressed.

"Yeah, okay" I said, trying to kiss her and guiding her hand to my cock to help it get even harder.

"No silly, the same as before. Hurry up" she urged, her nightie already pulled up to her waist.

I slipped under the covers instead and once in between her thighs I was surprised by her wetness. She was definitely aroused! I began to lick as before, remembering this time to slip my tongue inside her. But when I moved up to her clitoris, she stopped me.

"Don't be in such a rush. Wait until I'm ready for that" she said so I went back to her pussy.

She wasn't in a rush to orgasm and I lost track of time below the covers but I was hoping we would have sex afterwards so I figured if she enjoyed this enough, I'd get my end away too.

"This is fantastic" she declared out loud.

"Do you enjoy it then?" I asked.

"Yeah. But promise you'll make me cum every time" she said.

"I promise" I declared.

"Good. Now try something else. Slide your tongue all around me, like all over the place for a few minutes then go back to my pussy" she urged.

I began by kissing her thighs, before remembering to use my tongue and licked them, moving towards her groin. She sighed and I continued, kissing one of her very taut bum cheeks. She sighed again and I licked over the other one. When I crossed back, this brought my tongue close to the dark opening below. Wendy's thighs widened and I licked there for a few moments, just running my tongue over her asshole. Soon, I was venturing back to her pussy and she let me get in position as I began to lick her out again. After another while, her legs shuddered and her hands pulled at my hair until I was moving to her clit. Remembering the lessons earlier, I licked over it and sucked as she groaned her way to another orgasm. Once she reached it, I slid up her body and she let me slip inside her. At one point, she turned around on all fours and I grasped her hips, slamming into her as she sighed and ummed and oohed while I pistoned like a jackhammer in her. Eventually, it was too much and I came too. We snuggled up again and in the morning, I left quietly before her gran woke up.

The following weekend, I told my folks I was staying at my friend's house again when in truth, I was going to stay over with Wendy. As soon as her gran was in bed, she was urging me down her body again and seemed even more excited than usual. I licked her the way I knew she enjoyed now but she wanted more.

"Do that thing all over me again" she said.

I was soon pleasuring her luscious thighs and ass cheeks and once again I took a brief lick of her ass. I was about to move up to her pussy again but she stopped me.

"Keep doing that" she said so I continued, just licking her tight opening for a while.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Why don't you lick inside?" she quizzed me.

"Um, sorry, I didn't realise you meant that" I said.

I pressed my tongue to her and thrust. It was a different sensation from her pussy but after persevering I gained entry. Not knowing what to do but finding it fairly instinctive, I began to thrust in and out.

"So good. Um, do it for a bit longer then lick me out again" she managed to utter before a long sigh escaped her.

I settled into what I was doing and after a lot of thrusting I moved back up to her pussy. She was soaking and I wasn't just licking her, I was swallowing her copious juices too while she revelled in her enjoyment.

"We'll do that again too" she said.

It wasn't a question, it was a statement and I wasn't offended or bothered. If she liked it, then we were doing it!

A little later, I felt the familiar shaking and moved up to her clit while she came against my face. Much later, after some great sex, I lay almost drifting off to sleep.

"I can smell me on your face" she said grinning at me.

"I can go rinse my mouth with some toothpaste?" I offered.

"No point. You'll just be doing it later again anyway" she told me.

However, the toothpaste thing was something that happened on another occasion!

By now, it was pretty clear Wendy looked forward to oral as this was how she reached orgasm. And every week I stayed with her and gave her several orgasms. On one night, she had 4, which I'll go into more detail shortly. We would also do other kinky things. I had passed my driving test and took her for a drive out in the country one day. While I was driving, she leaned over to my ear and whispered to me.

"Why don't we pull over? I'm really horny" she said.

TO BE CONTINUED!