Real Selfish Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to stay over?" she asked.

"I'd love to" I replied excitedly.

"We'll have to be quiet and you need to leave before 7am okay?" she explained.

"Understood. I will" I replied and followed her upstairs.

We got into bed but when I joined her, we could hear the springs squeak.

"Fuck, I didn't realise it would be this noisy" she said.

"We can still be quiet," I said but she shook her head.

"Come on, please" I said kissing down her body as she reclined on the bed.

This bit she didn't object to, as the bedsprings certainly didn't squeak through going down on her. I was as hard as concrete and after a long orgasm, she let me kiss my way back up but as soon as I entered her, she grimaced as the bedsprings started squeaking again.

"It's too noisy, I don't want to be heard," she said frustratedly.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"You've left me still horny. Hang on, lie on your back," she said and I eagerly did so, thinking she was going to straddle me.

She had other ideas however, although she did straddle me. It was my face. Her pussy, admittedly delicious, settled over me and I began to lick her again.

"I'm really horny tonight so do it again before we go to sleep" she said quietly.

"What about me?" I asked.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked down at my face.

"Look, it's not my fault the bed is noisy, is it?" she quizzed me.

"Of course not" I said.

"We're still doing stuff. You like doing this don't you?" she swiftly checked.

"Um, yeah of course, I love it" I quickly responded.

"I thought as much. Now make this a good one to get me off to sleep. And listen, if you want to do something about the situation, arrange for something so we can get around it" she said helpfully.

That said, she became more comfortable, telling me to pause a few times so her orgasm wasn't too rushed. Occasionally, she slid forward so I could lick her arse while her pussy greedily sought my nose. She found this arousing to watch and slid back so I could lick her fanny again.

"I'll need to practice muffling my mouth when I cum" she said conversationally then sighed as I brought her closer to orgasm.

Eventually, she did muffle her cries of lust, as I brought her off again. Then she slipped off me and under the covers. I lay tossing and turning, too turned on to sleep but aroused at what we'd did. I ended up leaving at 6am in the end and went home to get ready for work. I had to wait until the following Monday when she asked me to come over again. This time, I also asked if she might be free that Saturday and was delighted to get her agreement. Finally, I would get to fuck her!

"You'll be pleased I can make it out on Saturday" she said half amused.

"I'm delighted. Always am when I can see you" I said.

"You're getting to see me tonight" she said, starting to wind me up.

"Yeah, but well I know we won't be doing a lot," I said.

"Is that a fact? Well see about that. I ken exactly what we're going to do" she said smugly and stood up.

"Coming?" she said and left the room.

I followed upstairs and into bed. She glanced down at her pussy then at my face, not having to say what she wanted me to do. I started kissing down her body right away.

"Listen, Saturday you can get rid of some of your frustration but I don't have to wait that long, do I?" she said.

"No" I replied muffled below the covers.

"But during the week we can do this. If you want things to work out, then I'm happy things being this way. And just remember" she finished off with.

"Remember?" I asked.

"I get all the pleasure and that's what counts," she said smugly.

"Of course" I replied.

I kept tongue fucking her while she became more turned on and 5 minutes later she seemed to feel completely justified at her decision.

Despite the fact that I was pleasuring her and she was content to indeed just receive all the pleasure, it seemed quite normal. She had a lazy orgasm before I departed in the morning again but on the Saturday she was a vixen, seemingly as eager for me to fuck her, as I was to do it. Within another month, she asked me if one day I might move in and I told her how wonderful that would be. She would now let me fuck her at home but only if the kids were out and with both of us working, it meant sneaking in an opportunity whenever we could, at least once a week, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week. What she had become used to though was as much oral as she could handle before sleeping, occasionally an orgasm in the morning too before I rushed off to work. In fact, it was working out just the way she wanted and she found it quite normal that we go to bed, anticipating doing nothing but enjoying oral sex before sleep. She didn't reciprocate but revelled in how sexy she felt enjoying my tongue.

A few weeks later, I was on a training course and called her up, as I wouldn't see her for almost 2 weeks.

"I want you to do something" she asked me.

"Yeah, sure" I responded.

"Well, I want you to write down a list of things that would please me, things that would be to my benefit, alright?" she asked.

"Um, heck okay" I joked back and thought about it.

The idea was quite arousing and this is completely true, I did come up with the list. Here's how it went:

1. Oral sex refers to you receiving only. It does not refer to blowjobs

2. Blow jobs will never be asked for or hinted at by me. There is no pressure on you to give one (see point 3)

3. If you do not want to perform blowjobs ever, you should not have to and there will be absolutely no guilt attached to this

4. Oral sex on the other hand is something you enjoy therefore you it should be freely available to you as much as you want

5. Intercourse will take place on your terms, not mine. I will consider myself lucky that I get to sleep with you so when it does happen it will always be with a grateful effort from me

6. If you are in the mood for a little enjoyment but don't want intercourse, you are perfectly entitled to enjoy oral before going to sleep or in the morning, or both (see point 7)

7. Oral sex will be enjoyed by you whenever you want, at any point of the day or night and in any location you want it, whether at home or not

8. You should not have to ask for pleasure; one click of your fingers or simply telling me to do it should be enough

9. However, this does not mean I shouldn't be asking to pleasure you anyway. A girl needs to feel desirable after all

10. Anal: unless you have an overwhelming desire to have my cock in there, it won't happen (see point 11)

11. Ass kissing, licking or for a technical term analingus or rimming should be quite common however. Just because you don't want something big and hard in there doesn't mean you should be deprived of something enjoyable and soft (see point 12)

12. Analingus is something I do to pleasure you, not the other way around. This will never happen and I accept this

13. Analingus might be something you enjoy each time we have oral sex or not. It may even be something you have me do specifically on it's own

14. There is not one part of your body I shouldn't be prepared to kiss or lick whenever you so desire

15. My fitness and stamina levels must be maintained at all times. You shouldn't have to live with a slob

16. There is nothing wrong with either of us suggesting sexual positions as long as you will gain enjoyment from it

17. Your satisfaction always comes first

18. You get all the pleasure and that's what counts

19. Apart from intercourse, you should be free to enjoy as many oral positions as you want. Whether lying on the bed, sitting on my face, sitting on my face towards my feet while I also massage your shoulders, relaxing in the lounge, sitting at the breakfast table, standing as I kneel in front of you, standing as I kneel behind you, relaxing in the car as I do it, resting your head on your hands with your ass in the air or having breakfast in bed, I should make it as satisfying for you as possible each time

20. I must start viewing your orgasms with as much enjoyment as you do

21. You reserve the right to talk dirty to me, or ignore me whatever my efforts depending on your mood

22. I should talk dirty to you when you want me to do so

23. The above rules are subject to change or amendment by you at any time only

When we got together a week later, I presented the list to her and we retired to the bedroom.

Another time, she had organised a night with the girls and was staying over at my place. I was rather hoping we spent some time together but she was well overdue a good laugh with her friends and she had already told me she wanted me to fuck her later. After a bath, she came into the bedroom clad in an old shirt of mine while she sat down on the bed to get ready. I grabbed the soft moisturising cream she liked on her legs and began to put it on. I could see her naked crotch and leaned forward to give her a tentative lick while she watched me. I gave another and she shuddered, perhaps from excitement.

"Do you have to go out?" I said, giving another lick.

"It's all arranged, but I want you to do that once I get back" she told me as I reluctantly backed off.

"Finish doing my legs though," she said mischievously and I then had to massage the rest of her legs while being so horny myself.

I did so and wondered how I would stop myself masturbating while she was gone. She stood up and approached the dressing table mirror, taking off her shirt and donning a bra and then her top. As she picked up her foundation brush, she glanced over at me, still kneeling beside the bed.

"You could do one thing for me" she said slyly.

I shuffled over and she wiggled her bum cheeks at me, then turning to look over her shoulder, she made a lewd licking motion with her tongue. I eased myself forward and licked her bum cleft before approaching her arsehole while she resumed doing her make up. Gradually, I sought entry, which proved difficult, but she didn't say anything so I continued. When I darted down a little to lick the bottom of her pussy, she shuddered a little.

"Mhhmm, I don't have time. But we will when I get back" she said and I backed off, returning to her arse.

She was trying not to get turned on but was enjoying the kinkiness of it, so I didn't force entry and licked the whole valley before me. I knew she was enjoying the fact that it was naughty but wouldn't put her off getting ready so I played along. I kissed over both of her cheeks while she did her lipstick then returned to her arse.

"Right, that's enough for now. But I want it in deep tonight" she warned me.

Within 5 minutes, the rest of her clothes were on and I drove her to town.

"Have fun" I said as she got out of the car.

"I will do. See you later. Fuckface" she replied, a name she enjoyed giving me when I went down on her sometimes.

About 5 hours later, I had a call to come pick her up. She didn't say much on the way back, half dozing as I drove. Once we arrived, I eagerly anticipated the bedroom, pulling off my clothes. She joined me after a while and looked at me with glazed eyes.

"I'm not in a rush now. So come on then fuckface," she slurred, reclining on the bed, fully expecting me to do exactly as she wanted.

I was so horny, I did anyway. Kissing over her legs, I slipped down between them as she closed her eyes, smiling at the anticipation of some great oral, despite being drunk. I couldn't wait to fuck her but I had never just fucked her. I always licked her first and if that had changed, she would probably not like it as much. I started to explore her pussy, tasting her juices as I literally, licked her out.

We've both moved on now and don't keep in touch any more but I'm quite sure she sometimes remembers some of the times we had together. She credited me with bringing her out of her shell and recognising her sexuality and I was left with a sense of being so turned on from some of the things that I still remember them fondly and still fantasise over those scenarios, pleasing a sexy woman orally. For us, the timing of our relationship was the problem but I think both of us still think back fondly on those days

12