Real Talk: Letter from a Fan Pt. 02

Info
Part Two — erotic reading of a fan letter.
21 words
4.39
7.8k
4
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 live reading of my beautifully written fan story by AkashicDharma.

This time? Hands free! LOL.


T.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You made me cum twice

Oh fuck!I listened to part one and halfway through my panties were soaked,I had planned to listen to both parts before using my vibe. But I got so hot I couldn't help.it. Your voice had my pussy begging. As your breath got heavier, your little sighs, trying to control your own desire to cum. I wanted to crawl between your legs and lick your hungry pussy, for you to grind it on my face. I wanted to be your cum slave T. I fucked myself so hard imagining you gushing all.over my face. I thought I had satisfied the animal between my thighs but as I listened to part two. My hot cunt again became insatiable. As you said you could not touch yourself. I want to touch you. I wanted to lick you, suck you and fuck you to make you scream and moan, to make you cum over and over. I fucked my self again ,this time I fucked all my holes with vibrator and my fingers, writhing and moaning like a woman possessed until I sprayed my hot pussy juice. You are so fucking hot, my pussy gets wet now before I even push play.

Share this

Similar Stories

Stray Cats Ch. 01 Rachel and Amanda.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 01 Girl swaps boyfriend's baby-carrot for Futa's monster-dong.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Friend in Need My friend's husband's cock is too big for her. Can I help?in Loving Wives
The Sanctified Prostitute Of Aphrodite Corinthian Choosing between fame and sex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories