Real Time First Time

Story Info
She drives six hours to see her Dom for the first time.
2.1k words
4
16.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met the man I was about to see face to face for the first time several months before on an "alternative lifestyle" website. I'd been single for a while and was not having much luck meeting men who could satisfy my vague and unnamed longings to be dominated. I was so naïve, in fact, that I had no idea such a website as that one existed, but I quickly figured out how things worked in the world of cyber sex and started to learn how to separate the real men from the so-called trolls. The man who preferred to be called "Daddy" found me and liked my online profile and pictures. I am in my 30s but look a bit younger than my real age. I'm tall and wholesome looking, I suppose, but I have long red hair which tends to make men assume that I have a bit of a devilish streak. Daddy and I connected on many important levels, and we finally were able to set up a meeting. I knew that this meeting was not going to be easy for me, but I also knew that he was interested only in helping me explore my fantasies of submission. I'd been spanked, of course, but I'd never been flogged. I'd never worn nipple clamps. There were many aspects of the BDSM lifestyle that I had never even read about, but somehow I felt safe with this man, and I was looking forward to experiencing all he had to show me. I had been driving for 6 hours, but I was finally there. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and was immediately rewarded by being pinned up against the wall.

"Are you ready for me?" the husky voice I knew only from our many phone calls sent chills up my spine and bolts of electricity to my pussy.

"Yes." I whispered. He spread my legs wide with his feet and took a fistful of my hair in his hand pulling my head back.

"Why are you still dressed?" Eager to comply, I quickly slipped off my shorts and slipped my button-down shirt off my arms. His fist never left my hair.

"Fuck your pussy." He demanded. Quickly, I slipped 2 fingers deep inside of my very wet pussy. "Lick those fingers." He growled in my ear. I sucked my wetness off my fingers, letting out a moan as I tasted myself.

"Put those fingers back in your pussy." I obeyed, and this time, he wanted to lick my juices off my fingers. He turned me around and let go of my hair and pinned my back against the wall. His pants were undone and his hard cock was straining toward me. I looked eagerly at him wondering if he'd want me to suck his cock and licked my lips as I contemplated the length of his erection.

"Suck it, bitch." He commanded. I dropped to my knees and licked around the head of his penis. Sucking him all the way in, I got his cock as wet as I could and circled it with my index finger and thumb, stroking back and forth that sensitive spot just under the hood.

"Suck that cock. You're MY cock slut aren't you, bitch?" I tried to moan an affirmative in the back of my throat.

"You talk with your mouth full!"

With my tongue still licking his slit, I said, "Yes, Daddy" as clearly as I could. The head of his cock popped in and out of my mouth, and I swallowed him whole every three or four strokes just to keep it lubricated, but always, the circle made by my fingers moved up and down, just grazing the head. He grabbed a fistful of hair again, pulling my head back so that I couldn't get my mouth near his cock.

"Come with me." He growled. Despite his gruff voice, I could tell he was pleased in spite of himself, and I relaxed a bit.

He led me to the bedroom, where there were candles burning around a very inviting bed. I could see toys of leather and latex placed around the room. I didn't know what to expect from this first meeting, but so far, I was not at all disappointed. Daddy and I had had long telephone conversations through which he would tell me what he was dreaming of doing to me when he finally had the chance, and I would finger myself to orgasm fantasizing about his dreams of dominating me.

"Lay face down, and stick your ass in the air." I did as he asked, and he gently rubbed the long leather fringe of the flogger against the crack of my ass—wet with my pussy juices running down. Before I could process what would be next, he brought the flogger down sharply against the sensitive skin of my ass. I grunted but not in pain. *SMACK* the flogger hit my ass again and again and again. I knew better than move my arms down to cover my ass with my hands, but the speed and force of the strikes from the flogger were becoming difficult to take. Whimpering and trying not to squirm, I wondered how much more of the flogging I would be able to take.

"Spread your legs," he commanded sharply. Still on my stomach, I spread my legs apart, tilting my hips to keep my ass as high in the air as I could. The wetness of my pussy had spread to the tops of my inner thighs. Despite the sting of the flogger, I was more aroused than I could ever remember being. I saw him throw down the flogger. He placed a thick leather strap in front of my face.

"Kiss it, slut," he said, "lick that strap. Kiss the leather." Doing my best to obey, I put my lips to the strap and licked it. He pulled it away. I felt the sting of its kiss on my ass. Then he moved around behind me and smacked the insides of my thighs. The heat from the strokes of the flogger and the strap radiated from my ass and upper thighs. My clit was swollen and aching to be touched. Putting the strap down, he grabbed his riding crop. He placed quick sharp smacks along my inner thighs and to my upturned pussy.

The crop kissed my swollen clit, and I moaned. He smacked my clit a few more times before commanding me to roll over.

"Keep those legs spread!" I was hoping against hope that he was going to let me cum. I was breathing hard and crazy with lust, but he picked up the flogger up again and gave my breasts a few gentle strokes before he brought the leather straps down hard across my hard nipples. I sucked in my breath and closed my eyes tightly against the sting.

"You want me to stop, little bitch?" he asked while bringing the crop down against the tops of my thighs and my pussy.

"Yes, Daddy," I pleaded, "please stop."

He just laughed at me.

"You said you wanted to know the thrill of submission." He said as he continued to torment my breasts. "You said you understood what it would mean to give yourself to Me to surrender completely and let me use your body as my playground. You said you wanted me to feel like a kid in a candy store."

Everything he said was true. I had said all those things, and I had meant them at the time…After a few more strokes, he finally stopped.

Daddy straddled my body pinning my arms down by my sides. His hard cock lay between my breasts. He looked down at my chest and his handiwork. He looked at me and our eyes locked. I was able to get a good look at his face for the first time, and he smiled at me. His finger gently traced along my cheek and down to my neck.

"You are just as beautiful as your pictures," he said softly.

"Thank you, Daddy," I managed to say. Sliding his body down a bit, he leaned over and kissed me, softly at first but with an increasing intensity. As with everything that had happened, my body reacted to his touch, his power. He ran his hands through my hair and grabbed a fistful, still kissing me. He used his grip on my hair to pull my head back. He ran his open mouth down the curve of my neck to my breasts. He sucked one nipple into his mouth and began to bite down. My moans of pleasure turned to cries of pain. He began again with the other nipple.

"I want to take you beyond that balance between pleasure and pain," he said looking at me intently and seriously. "Do you understand me?" He began to bite my nipple again.

"Yes, Daddy," I gasped.

"Good." I could tell he was smiling as he played with my nipples a bit more.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, and you're going to cum when I tell you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy," was my meek response.

"Then roll over and get on your hands and knees."

I rolled back onto my front and to my hands and knees. I flipped my hair against my back. I could hear him rustling around, but I knew better than to look or ask him what he was doing. Soon, he was back, sliding his hand up my right leg from my foot up to my tender ass.

"Such a lovely red color we've created here," he murmured softly, and his hands continued to caress the skin of my ass and my back.

"Get ready for me, bitch," he said in a way that made me gasp. I felt him grab my hips firmly and press the head of his cock against my ass. I could feel he used lube, but my butt had no warm up to what was about to happen. He slammed his way all the way into my tight hole and held himself tight against by butt for a second. He reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair. Then he began to jackhammer in and out of my tender asshole.

He slowed his pace a bit and let go of my hair. I dropped to my elbows, and let my head hang down savoring the sensations radiating from my ass to my pussy. I was in heaven.

"Rub your clit…play with your pussy, baby," he grunted. I nearly came the second my fingers touched my swollen clit. The feeling of a hot, hard cock in my ass and my own fingers touching my clit was all I needed to send me over the edge. I began to buck my hips back against him in an effort to make him move faster in and out of my sensitive asshole.

"Harder, fuck me harder," I begged.

"You want it hard, bitch?" He asked gruffly. "You don't cum until I tell you."

I slowed the pace on my clit to keep myself from cumming too quickly, but I was too close to the point of no return.

"Please let me cum, Daddy," I begged.

"You cum when I say, bitch," His grip tightened on my hips, and he slammed his cock hard into my ass several more times.

"Cum now!" He yelled pushing himself deep in my ass one last time. I squeezed my clit between my fingers and could feel the orgasm spread from my clit, down my legs to my toes. He let out a short cry, and I could feel his cock spurting cum in my ass. He pulled out still cumming, and the last jets landed on my ass. I collapsed on my tummy, breathing heavily. I felt him lay next to me, and he pushed my sweaty hair out of my face. I smiled up at him. Returning my smile, he held out his hand and helped me to sit up. Pulling me to my feet, he led me to the bathroom.

More candles greeted my eyes along with a tub full of water with rose petals floating on the surface. Steam was still rising from the water, and he helped me into the tub. The hot water felt glorious against my abused skin. Kneeling beside the tub, he picked up a washcloth and began to gently wash my breasts. I rested my head against the back of the tub and smiled up at him. Leaning over, he kissed me gently and smiled back.

"You did really well, baby," he said.

I didn't know what to say, but I was happy to lay there and enjoy his tender attention and wonder what the rest of the weekend would bring.