Real Women Prefer Anal Sex

Story Info
Anal sex makes you feel better.
1.4k words
3.33
123.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,101 Followers

The name is Rosalyn Havok. I'm a collegiate black female who's originally from the hood. Dorchester, Massachusetts, is the place I call home. That's the town which produced me. A tall, thick, large-breasted gal with a big body, big legs, plump thighs and a big, ghetto booty. The kind that makes all the guys go crazy. They call me the Booty Queen. I stand six feet two inches tall, and weigh three hundred pounds. Yes, I'm proud of my body. And I enjoy showing it off. I'm not like some other insecure females who are obsessed with dieting. I'm better than they are. I'm big all over, with wide hips and big legs which support my massive, plump and juicy, sixty-inch black woman's booty. Yeah, I get a lot of attention everywhere I go. I don't mind. I enjoy it, in fact.

Why not enjoy what nature gave you? Lots of women are flat in the backside. Black women. White women. Asian women. Latin women. Flat asses do not discriminate. They'll take anyone in that club. Me, I'm a member of the Big Woman With Big Booty Club. The most exclusive club in the world. Only certain women are allowed to join. As one of the most adventurous members of the club, I have lots of fun. With lots of different people. Men and sometimes women who absolutely worship my big ghetto booty. Variety is the spice of life, you know. Anyhow, these are my stories. I attend Woburn University in the state of Massachusetts, home to tons of sexy studs. I'm studying business administration, but my avocation is sexology. The study of sex. What can I say? I'm in Heaven!

I chose Woburn University because it suited me for many reasons. I've been told by lots of sisters that it's full of sexy, smart and most importantly, well-hung black men. Also, the school has a student body which is fifty percent male and fifty percent female. That's cool. I'd hate to wind up in some school packed with chicks. Any place that's full of women is gonna get really catty and annoying real fast. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Woburn University has a pretty good Athletics Department. They offer Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Pistol, Bowling, Fencing, Gymnastics, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Rugby, Ice Hockey, Track, Swimming, Wrestling, Volleyball, Football, Nordic Skiing, Tennis, Golf, Rifle and Water Polo. For female student-athletes, they have Women's Intercollegiate Basketnall, Fencing, Softball, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Bowling, Pistol, Cross Country, Rowing, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Track, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Rugby, Tennis, Nordic Skiing, Golf, Rifle and Water Polo. For Club Sports, they have Men's Cycling, Boxing and Sumo Wrestling along with Women's Ultimate Frisbee, Table Tennis and Karate. All of these sports teams, collectively known as the Woburn University Wild Wolves, compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One.

Right now, I'm spending time with two very interesting gentlemen. I'm on my hands and knees inside the men's dorm. In my mouth is a long and thick, uncircumcised black cock which I'm sucking like my life depended on it. I like uncircumcised dicks. They taste better, plus I love playing with the foreskin. The owner of that special cock is James Wilfred, a tall, good-looking young black man who's a member of the Woburn University Football team. Behind me, with his big hands on my hips and his cock drilling into my spread butt cheeks is Jason Teney, of the Men's Basketball team. Oh, man. I couldn't come up with anything hotter than being fucked by two sexy black college men if I tried. Jason grabs my long braided hair and yanks my head back while shoving his cock into my asshole. And I absolutely love it. I continue sucking on James cock and licking his balls. He sighs in pleasure. I can tell that he's enjoying himself. That's cool because I'm having the time of my life too.

James rams his cock down my throat and I gag on it. At the same time, Jason slams his cock into my asshole. I finger my pussy as I get serviced at both hands. Man, I'm so wet it's like a river down there. The two sexy black studs continue fucking me. Until James finally cums, flooding my mouth with his hot manly seed. I gulp down his seed. His sperm tastes good. Salty and hot. I love sucking off athletes. Their dicks are usually both long and thick and produce the best tasting sperm. This I can testify to because I definitely known it for a fact. Word up. As I lick every last drop of cum from James long and thick black cock, he sighs in pleasure and gently strokes my face. I smile, and watch as he strokes himself. I love it when he does that.

Meanwhile, Jason was slamming his cock into my booty hole like anal sex was going out of style. Damn. When I first tried anal sex, many years ago, it used to hurt. But now, I'm a veteran of the Anal Sex Wars. I've had all kinds of dicks in my ass. Black dick. White dick. Asian dick. Hispanic dick. American dick. Russian dick. Japanese dick. Irish dick. Greek dick. You name it, I've had it. Along the way I discovered that I had a deep love for rough and passionate, steamy anal sex and a preference for men with uncircumcised dicks. Why uncircumcised dicks? Personally, I don't believe in body modification. Especially for obsecure, outdated religious purposes. Leave people intact, thank you. Besides, uncut dicks just look better. And they feel better in my mouth, pussy and ass. Yeah, those are my anal sex experiences in a nutshell.

Suddenly, I am snapped back to reality. Jason screams, grunts, and then lets out what I knew was coming all along. The sexy black stud cums, shooting his load deep inside of me. I shout as Jason's seed floods me. Damn, this is so fucking intense. It made my pussy twitch. I practically collapsed from the sheer intensity of it, and James catches me. He's such a nice guy. Jason squeezes his dick out of me. We all take a breather, and laugh. A few minutes later, we're ready for more. We're gonna try double penetration. I am once more on all fours, this time Jason is underneath me. I lower myself until my pussy is impaled on his dick. James is behind me, placing his hands on my hips. He spreads my plump butt cheeks and slides his cock into my asshole. We're all firmly in position. That's when the fun begins.

I cannot begin to describe how incredible it feels to have two sexy black studs bury their cocks in both my love holes at the same time. Awesome and great don't even begin to describe it. As Jason plunged his cock into my tight wet pussy, James began drilling his cock into my ass. I was rocking back and forth between them. I was riding Jason while James was riding my ass, driling his cock into my ass like a miner looking for gold. I screamed as they fucked me into kingdom come. James was especiallly passionate, or should I say brazen, as he fucked me in the ass. He smacked my plump ass, telling me he loved how wonderfully tight it felt around his cock. I yelped, and begged him for more. Laughing, James gave me all the cock he had to give, and then some. Jason was no pushover either. His cock filled my pussy, stretching me to previously unimaginable levels. And I absolutely loved it. We fucked and sucked the afternoon away, and all of us came so many times I lost track. We fell asleep in a heap of tangled bodies.

When I woke up, both James and Jason were still asleep. I looked at them, my two favorite men in the world. They're so awesome. What a great picture they made. Then I noticed what time it was. Oh, shoot. It was Friday night. The Woburn University Football team was taking on Boston College. Also, the Woburn University Men's Basketball team was taking on Boston University. I woke up Jason and James. They smiled when they saw me. I smiled too, then told them to hit the showers. I smiled as the two of them headed into the showers. I joined them. This time, there was no hokey pokey, though all three of us were tempted. I love my two studs. But I wasn't gonna let them miss their respective sports games. Not even for me. They got dressed, and left. Ready to wow the denizens of Woburn University by taking New England Division One Athletics by storm. Tonight, win or lose, I would have a special surprise for them. My sexy self dipped in honey and ready for the licking. And the probing and fucking. Hey, what can I say? I love college sportsmen.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,101 Followers