Reality

Story Info
The reality of what she's done finally sinks in.
4.4k words
3.88
199.7k
55
89
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

I would like to thank one of my readers, we'll call him Mike, for helping with typo's, grammar and punctuation.

So here I sit, wondering what will happen next. I look down at my hand and in it is a pistol I didn't know I held. I am numb as I wonder where it came from. Looking up I see the green leaves of the tree in our back yard. Over to the right is the pool, just to the left of that is a hot tub. I am sitting on the bench on the patio just outside our bedroom. Vivian would be yelling at me if she saw me with a gun around our house, she despises guns for what they represent and what they could do.

Looking back down to the gun, how I got it flashed into my mind. I had brought it ten days ago. I had brought it legally and just picked it up this morning on my way to work. Looking around me again I wondered why I was home and not at work. I tried to remember why I was here and with a gun in my hand. I just stared at that pistol in my hand. Soon, my focus shifted to my shirt. I thought I had put on a clean shirt this morning but the one I now wore wasn't.

All of a sudden, it all rushed back into my mind. The reason I had a gun, everything.

* * * *

My wife Vivian was in a hurry as she dressed for a girl's night out. Her friends would be here to pick her up in just under ten minutes. She had returned home late from a shopping trip after I had come home from work. As I sat in the kitchen watching my sexy wife run around in her bra and panties, I had to smile to myself. She was a beautiful woman and I felt lucky to have her as my wife. She stood there in the den and pulled out a new dress she had just purchased. She took the tags off then slipped it over her head. She was stunning. The dress was a bright red that complimented her deep brown locks. Her makeup was impeccable, the lipstick matching the color of the dress.

I sat there breathless as she posed for me. She turned this way and that. She spun around as I watched the skirt of the dress flare showing me more of her beautiful legs.

"Darling you look wonderful. No stockings? Where are you going tonight?"

"The girls and I are going to that new club, it's supposed be very chic. That's why I bought the new dress. We need to be dressed to the nines to get in. You think I need stockings?"

"No, your legs are beautiful enough to do without. What kind of club is it sweetheart?"

"Don't really know. I'm sure they serve drinks and I'll bet there will be dancing."

"Well, have a good time and I'll see you when you get home."

"You don't have to wait up darling; I probably won't be home until late. So you just go to bed and I'll try not to wake you."

"All right dear. Be careful out there."

"I will sweetheart."

We kissed as a horn honked out in the drive. She spun around, grabbed her purse and was out the door before I could grab her to give her a hug.

* * * *

I opened my eyes to darkness. I think I had heard a noise. There it was again. It sounded like someone rummaging around in the living room. Getting out of bed, I slowly opened the door and crept down the hall. There in the living room was my lovely wife trying to find her way to the bedroom. She was in an awful state. I shook my head as I went to her.

"Up you come darling," I told her as I lifted her into my arms.

"Wha...oh hi, when did you get here?"

"Just a little bit ago my sweet," I don't think she knew where she was.

"That's good. Where are we going?"

"I'm going...we're going to bed my dear."

"Oh, I couldn't do that, I'm married." She broke into laughter at her statement.

"Why is that so funny to you?"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe because he is such an old fuddy-duddy. I mean he never takes me anywhere. We only fuck once a week, on Saturday night, in the missionary position. I want some excitement. I want something different in my life."

What has she been up to on these girls night out excursions she has been taking for the past six months? I wondered as I placed her down on the bed. She wiggled down into the mattress throwing her arms in the air.

"Come here lover and fuck me, fuck me good. Please?"

I need to see if she really knew where she was and was just playing me or if she didn't. I stripped off my boxers and climbed into bed with her. I pushed her dress up her legs. When it was up past where her panties should be I found bare flesh: her panties were missing. Looking down at her pubic hair I found it was soaking wet.

"Fuck me! Don't look at me, fuck me baby!"

She had never talked this way when we made love. I rubbed my cockhead up and down her slit. She moaned loudly each time it flipped past her clit. I lined my cock up with her cunt and pressed forward. I slid in easily. She was wet and slippery. She groaned as I hit bottom.

"Pound that lovely piece of meat into me; pound me until I beg you to stop."

Pulling back, I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Oh god yes! Again! Again!" she screamed.

I started to pound her like I had never pounded her before. I had always been considerate of my wife as I made love to her: being gentle and loving as I stroked slowly in and out of her pussy, but tonight I was fucking a cunt (so it would seem.)

"So you like me fucking your cunt?" I asked just to see if she would balk at that word.

"Oh yes baby, I love when you fuck my cunt hard."

I continued to pound into her cunt. It was now all squishy, wet, and slippery. I was soon ready to dump my load in her.

"I'm going to cum," I told her.

"Oh yeah, cum in my cunt baby, cum in my hot cunt!" she yelled.

I slammed into her one last time as my balls contracted and pumped my semen into her. I kept pressing against her harder after each spurt. She was shaking with orgasm, biting my shoulder as she screamed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming Kaz, I'm coming!" she yelled.

She collapsed on the bed unconscious. Now I knew. She was fucking around on me. I wondered how many times this Kaz had fucked her. How many times? I shook my head in despair as I rolled off my cheating wife. Had Kaz fucked her tonight? Had I just fucked her with a load of his cum in her pussy? The thought disgusted me. Yet, I could feel my cock harden at the thought of my sweet Vivian writhing under another virile man. I shook my head hard to clear those visions from my brain. The bitch needed a good talking to.

* * * *

I woke the next morning in time to turn the alarm off before it started to beep. Looking over at my still rumpled wife as she lay there softly snoring I felt the bile start to rise in my throat. Getting out of bed, I took a shower and pulled on some sweats. I went downstairs and made a couple of phone calls while making coffee. One of the calls was to work telling them I would be out of the office for the next couple of days. It was Thursday, so I had four days to get the truth out of my wife, and I wanted the truth.

Taking a cup of coffee, I went upstairs, sat in the chair in the corner of the bedroom and watched my wife sleep. She looked so peaceful and so beautiful at the same time it brought a lump to my throat; then the thought of her cheating brought a rage I didn't know I had in me. For the next hour I sat sipping my coffee until it chilled, watching my cheating wife sleep.

When she finally woke, she was groggy as she looked down at herself. I'm sure she could feel the sticky cum between her legs as she pulled at her dress. When she noticed me, she froze. Then a smile crossed her face. When she didn't see me smile back, she frowned and started to climb out of bed. I rose from my chair and walked around to her side of the bed. I pushed her back down roughly.

"What the hell?!" she hoarsely shouted.

"Shut up," I yelled back standing over her.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with you?"

"What?"

"Who is Kaz?" That stunned her. She looked away from me for the first time ever when I had asked her a question.

"I don't know any Kaz," she was looking at the wall when she said that.

"That's real funny Viv, you were asking him to fuck you last night when you got home."

Her head swiveled to look up at me her eyes wide. She knew now there was no denying her cheating ways. The silence drew out as I stared down at her. I could see the wheels spin her head as she thought of a way out of this. I shook my head at her.

"Darling, I haven't..." she started to cry as I waved her denial off.

"You have been going out with the "girls" for six months now. How long have you been fucking around on me?"

"Sweetheart, I..." she paused looking up at me defiantly. "Can I get up?"

"No! You're right were you belong slut, on your back looking up at your cuckold husband."

She clapped her hands over her face as she started to cry. She shook her head then rolled over on her side away from me. She cried and cried. I thought she would never stop. I sat down on the edge of the bed. When she felt the bed move she turned back to look at me, I still had a stern look on my face. She immediately turned away. I slapped her hard on the ass.

"Ouch! You bastard!"

"No, I'm a cuckold to my slut wife, get it right slut."

"You..."

"What? What do you want me to be now? How about your ex-husband? Do you want that?"

"Oh god, oh god no! Honey, I never, ever meant to hurt you. Oh god how could this all go so wrong?"

"Because you're not only a slut, but you're a drunken slut."

She looked at me as if I had slapped her across the face. She started to cry again as I got up from the bed.

"Get your ass out of bed and get cleaned up slut. Then get your ass downstairs so we can talk about your deplorable behavior." I left the bedroom and went downstairs.

I sat at the kitchen table sipping another cup of coffee as I listened to Viv take a shower. Then I heard her moving around upstairs for a while. I had the phone turned off so she couldn't make any calls. I had taken her cell phone from her purse, which is what she was probably looking for.

I heard her coming down the stairs. As she walked into the kitchen, she didn't look at me as she poured herself a cup of coffee. She wore her white terrycloth robe, the one we had gotten on our vacation to the islands. Her hair was still wet; she hadn't bothered to dry it at all. She sat across from me as she took tiny sips of her coffee, waiting for me. I just stared at her with what I hoped was a steely gaze.

"Well," she quipped.

"Well what?"

"Are you going to yell at me anymore?"

"I don't know."

She started to get up.

"Sit," I yelled. She jumped at my voice but didn't sit down. "I said sit, bitch!" I rose from my chair grabbing her arm and pushed her back down into the chair.

"God damn it Kurt that hurt," she yelled pulling her arm from my hand.

"And you don't think what you did didn't hurt me?"

"I didn't do anything to you. I didn't sleep with any man."

"Who is Kaz, or did you forget about him? Don't you remember calling his name as we had sex last night?"

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in shock. Her hand came up to her mouth. I stood over her staring into her eyes.

"I didn't..." she stuttered.

"You did!"

Her hands covered her eyes as she started to cry.

"I'm so sorry Kurt. I promise you I have not slept with anyone else..."

"But you thought about it?"

"Oh god," she sobbed. "No, yes, damn. Kurt I...oh god, yes I have thought about it. But it's your fault, your fault."

"What do you mean my fault?" I was now dumbfounded.

"You're the one that showed me that damn site, the one with all those sexy stories."

"You mean Literotica? How did that make you want to cheat on me?"

"You had me read those stories in the Loving Wives section. I thought that's what you wanted me to do?"

"God no, honey. God damn it! You were supposed to realize the consequences if you did would be severe."

"But that's not what most of those stories are about. They're about husbands that want their wives to cheat on them. They want to know if their wives are still desirable. Very few deal with consequences."

I sat down next to her looking into her tear-filled eyes. I put my face in my hands as I thought back to that day I showed her the site.

* * * *

It was a Saturday, early in the evening. We each had a glass of wine as I showed her a story. We both sat reading and sipping our wine. The story was about a cheating wife. The husband found out and eventually divorced her, leaving her penniless on the street. She had to whore herself out to make a living.

We then read another where the wife goes out with the girls and fucks around. She confesses her infidelity to her husband seeking forgiveness. He is outraged and kicks her out of the house, divorcing her a month later, after fucking her sister and mother. I was tired after that and kissed Viv goodnight and went to bed. She stayed up to read some more. I hoped the first two stories I showed her would give her the idea that fucking around on me was not a good idea.

When I woke the next morning, I found Viv still in front of the computer reading. She had been up all night. Her shorts and panties were down around her ankles as she was in the throes of orgasm as I came up behind her. As she settled down, I came up and kissed her on the head. She just looked up at me smiling.

"'Morning honey," she said.

"Having a good time?"

"Oh god yes. This is the sexiest site I have ever seen. All these stories, I'm sorry, they just got to me and I had too...well you saw."

"That's okay sweetheart. You have fun, just so long as you find that fun here at home."

"Okay darling. I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed."

"Okay. See you when you get up."

We kissed and she was gone. I looked at the story she had been reading. It was a non-consent story. It wasn't very long but from what I read it was very hot. I shut the computer down and went to make coffee. That was six months ago, about the time she started going out with the girls.

* * * *

I sat there staring at my wife. As the tears rolled down her cheeks, I reached out, taking her hand in mine. She tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her.

"Listen to me. I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression from what I showed you. That's not the impression I wanted you to get. After that first night, we should have talked about the things you read. We should have talked about everything."

Viv was quiet as she stared at me. She was still unsure of where she stood and where our relationship might go. I too was a little confused now. She had promised me she had never cheated on me. That she had never slept with another man, she had never slept with Kaz. Wait! Is that what she had said? She hadn't. I hadn't let her finish what she was going to say.

"Viv, tell me again. You never had sex with Kaz. You never had sex with another man?"

She looked at me with a frightened look on her face.

"Kurt, I...I have not had sex with a man named Kaz nor have I had sex with any other man. The only man I have had sex with was you. That I promise on my mother's grave."

I mulled over her words, watching her fidget in her seat. She tried to look me in the eye as she told me but afterwards her eyes would not hold still.

"Vivian! Have you had sex with anyone named Kaz?" Her shoulders slumped as I asked the question.

"Oh god...yes, I have had sex with someone named Kaz. You happy now?" she said looking me in the eye.

"Who is Kaz?" I had to know.

"Lydia Kazloffski, one of the women I go out with on Wednesday."

"A woman?"

"Yes. Are you happy now? She gave me...things...orgasms...more intense...more satisfying. Oh god, I'm sorry Kurt. I truly am. It was the difference. The difference in how she...fucked me."

"A woman?" I yelled again.

"Kurt, Kurt my darling, I still love you with all my heart. I do, I promise."

"How?"

"How what, dear?"

"How...how could she fuck you better than me?"

"I didn't say better, I said different."

"But how could she fuck you without....without the proper equipment?"

"Kurt, you know how dear, with a dildo."

"My god Vivian how...how could you?"

"It just happened one night about three weeks ago."

"Three weeks!"

"Yes dear, just three weeks."

"Why were you so wet last night?"

"When Lydia and I...well let's just say I have a tendency to squirt a lot of fluids out when I really cum hard."

"My god Vivian, what are you talking about?" I couldn't believe what she told me. "Are you turning into a lesbian?"

"God no Kurt," Viv laughed. "Lydia is happily married. We were both curious and found that we liked doing...things to each other."

I didn't know what to say after that. Here was my wife of twenty years telling me she liked having sex with another woman, had been doing it for three weeks, and she was a squirter when she came hard. I guess I never made her cum hard.

"So I have never made you cum hard enough to squirt and that's why you are with..."

"No, not at all Kurt. I truly love the way you make love to me. I promise I do, so soft, gentle, and caring. My orgasms with you are magnificent. I love the way you make me cum. There is passion, love, tenderness, and I really love that from you. I would never want that from anyone else in the whole world.

"With Lydia, it is hard, pure sex. There is no love. No tenderness. Just heart pounding sex. It's just fucking. Yes, we kiss but it's with such urgency, such pure passion there is no room for tenderness, no room for love. Just fucking. Just fucking and sucking. Just so we can orgasm."

She sat there looking at me with expectation on her face. I have no idea what she expected from me. I was never one to enjoy watching or reading about two women together having sex. I shook my head slowly.

"Vivian, I'm afraid I'm going to insist that you stop see Lydia. I don't want to share you with a man and I certainly don't want to share you with a woman. Do you understand?"

"Yes Kurt, I understand. I promise not to have sex with Lydia anymore."

"No, not just don't have sex with her! Not see her! Ever! Again!"

"Oh. But she is my friend and I work with her."

"You no longer work. You will be a stay at home wife."

"What? You can't make me stay at home. You can't make me quit my job."

"Then I guess we will be getting divorced," I said flatly.

Her eyes widened with shock. Her mouth opened to say something then snapped shut. She nodded yes.

"Okay, fine, if that's what it takes to stay together. I do love you Kurt. I really, really do."

"I love you too Viv, it's just I feel betrayed by you, by what you did with Lydia. You will have to earn my trust all over again."

"I know darling. I was just feeling things out because I thought...well you know...you wanted me to do things like that."

* * * *

After that morning, Viv quit her job and stayed home. She became the perfect homemaker. When I came home from work, she was waiting for me with a drink. Dinner was served just thirty minutes after arriving home. She was turning into a wonderful cook. I was beginning to enjoy having her there when I got home. She was willing in bed after we went to bed. Most nights she would be waiting for me to come to bed. She would be reading when I came into the room. She would put down whatever it was and be my attentive wife.

We made love almost every night. I was never horny any more as she took care of me every night that I would let her. Our once a week session was now the night I just fucked her. As hard and as fast as I could, knowing it brought her memories of Lydia. I found that I looked forward to Saturday nights. It was so satisfying to pound into her body like she was a whore. I loved the way she reacted to the suddenness and violence of our fucking. When I first slammed into her she would cry out telling me to stop. I would just pull back and slam into her until she was begging me not to stop.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12