Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Our life was now rolling along in a routine I was starting to enjoy. I still didn't trust her all that much. So on occasion I would come home at lunch or just show up early from work on odd days throughout the week. There was one day I never came home early, Friday. I always spent a full day away from home on Friday. After six months, the routine was established.

* * * *

It was six months to the day since she had come home drunk. It was a Friday. I told her good-bye as I left for work. I drove down the block and parked around the corner. I walked to the park just kitty-corner from where I had parked and sat on a bench, hidden behind the jungle gyms and swings. I calmly watched my house, waiting.

I didn't have long to wait. A car pulled up in front of the house not twenty minutes after I left. Just about the time I would be getting to work. A man and woman got out of the car and entered the house. I waited another ten minutes then walked back to the house. I casually walked to the backdoor. Silently I entered the house and went down the hall to our bedroom. There was nobody there. Then movement caught my eye, in the backyard, in the hot tub. Viv was bouncing up and down in the guy's lap.

I was furious. I wanted to run out there and beat the fucking crap out of him. I also realized I was turned on by what I was watching. I froze as the woman climbed up on the deck surrounding the hot tub and squatted in front of Viv's face. Viv slammed down on the guy's cock one last time, then reached forward grabbing the woman's ass in her hands and pulled her pussy to her face.

My wife was now sucking on another woman's pussy while sitting there with another man's cock in her cunt. Damn cunt. I turned and stomped out of the house. I walked to my car and left. Later that day I came home and pretended nothing was wrong. It was hard, but I did it without arousing suspicion, I hoped.

A week passed and I sat in the park once more. The same car arrived. I left and went to work. Another week and I sat in the park, waiting. The car pulls up and the two people get out. This time I immediately walked to the house. As I walked in the bedroom, Viv was on her knees sucking the guy's cock, as the woman was sucking Viv's tits.

When I stepped into the bedroom, everyone froze. My hand came up on its own and three loud bangs echoed in my ears. Viv was fast enough to get to her feet and charge me before I put a bullet in her head, splattering myself with her blood. The other two died where they stood, eyes wide with fear and the knowledge that they had fucked up. As I watched the last breath escape from the woman, whom I assumed was Lydia, I opened the patio door and walked out and sat on the lounger to wait.

The police showed up twenty minutes later. By then I had dropped the pistol and was standing, looking at my wife lying dead on the bedroom floor.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12