Reality Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

Blossom always felt sad and remorseful when Glass left her, but she knew it was necessary. He didn't live inside a virtual world like she was forced to. He of course wouldn't live out his life inside a videogame willingly. Blossom would never truly be able to find a place in Glass' heart neither in the real world nor in the game, so why did she try? Blossom didn't know, but an inkling of emotion inside her believed that it was desperation or a sense of false hope. However, Blossom never ceased her dreaming.

-

"Aria, three of the players logged off with the other three separating themselves. Their descriptions? Let's see... One male and two females, one of which being the virus. The male is a High Elf with attire for a Rogue based classification. The female is an Undine with Mage based attire and the virus is a Human female with Rogue or Ranger attire."

Talking to Aria through a concealed VT device was a Changeling player with features akin to a ferret. Judging by her garments, a player would naturally suspect her to be have Priest or Mage as her base class (She is a Spiritualist actually, a Priest exclusive classification). Her name is Termina.

"Eh? Alright, we can do that." The feed was cut between the two and Termina turned around. Termina wasn't alone. Next to her were two men who, like her, were player moderators. "Aria said to follow them, we'll have to separate. I'll take the High Elf. Jierks, you take the virus and Joshua will take the Undine."

The male players nodded in acknowledgement. Termina wasn't their superior, but they didn't mind following orders when it came to matters like this. Focusing their eyes on their respective targets, the three moderators split up.

Termina acted like a normal pedestrian player browsing and walking through Castle Port, though her eyes stayed on her target as if they were boring holes through the back of his head. Concentrating on the High Elf a little too much, she roughly bumped into the side of a player standing still and talking to his friend.

Not perturbed but still recognizing the sudden contact, the player cried out. "Whoa there!"

"Ah, sorry! I'm really sorry!" Termina bowed quickly at the player and peered out of the corner of her eye to see if the High Elf saw the small commotion, he did.

But the High Elf turned away and continued on his course as if nothing was the matter. (Good he didn't suspect anything, I think.) Relieved, Termina said sorry once more to the player and resumed her shadowing.

Termina noticed that as she walked, many players, mostly female, turned their eyes to look at the High Elf as if he was some celebrity. (Perhaps he is a famous player or something?) Termina thought to herself. Considering she was the moderator of a district inside Orinta and not Atarea, she didn't know much about the player celebrities of this continent. Back in Orinta, there quite a few players who were recognized by name and picture, mainly those who were leaders of strong guilds, powerful frequenters of the arenas, and the two players who owned the two Godly weapons: The Ruyi Jingu Bang and the Kusanagi Blade. There were also a few famous real world celebrities who played Rebellions and considering player models resembled their actual bodies, it was hard to remain a secret in game.

"Wait... Where did he ago?" While Termina was musing inside her mind, her mark had disappeared from her eyesight. She didn't have a terribly high perception, but you didn't need it in order to see your eye's normal distance. Termina frantically swiveled around while standing still like some office chair as she tried to regain the sight of her mark.

"Uh, hello?"

A voice interrupted Termina's trance like state from behind. It was the High Elf player staring at her like she was mentally challenged.

"Eh, um, ah, nnnnnghn..." Termina mentally broke down upon being approached by the High Elf for two entirely different reasons. The first was that her cover was blown by the target she was pursuing. The second reason was never before had she met such a sexy guy. (Is he some sort of Adonis or an angel made flesh?) She could barely even ask herself that question in her mind as she stuttered out various sounds.

"Why are you following me?" The High Elf player bluntly asked.

While Termina tried to process the situation, the High Elf player had a look that seemed to squint as if judging Termina for her facial features. (Eh, am I ugly? Is there something in my teeth? Did I screw up my makeup?) "Nononononononono!" Like a child going spastic over a brand new toy, Termina sputtered out her words.

As if worried about her health, the High Elf player spoke. "Uh, Miss, are you okay? Here, sit down for a moment." The High Elf gestured to a marble bench they just happened to be in front of and helped her sit down. "I'm not a doctor or anything, but just take deep breaths."

Termina convulsed and breathed in deeply, heeding the High Elf's advice. She almost choked on the breath of life once she saw the High Elf sit down next to her and cushioning her side. (H-h-he's sitting next to me! S-stay calm! Stay alert! He's in league with the virus; he may try to do something!)

However her fears never came to fruition as the High Elf calmly waited for Termina to recover from what he assumed to be a panic attack of some sort.

After a good solid minute of waiting, the High Elf spoke up. "Ah, my name is Glass, what's yours?"

(My name huh?) "T-Termina..." As she introduced herself, she noticed that this Glass seemed genuinely relieved that she was ok, not that there was anything wrong with her in the first place except stumbling over her tongue.

"Termina huh, that fits a cute girl like you well." Glass complimented honestly.

Termina felt her face grow hot as the blood rushed to her cheeks. (I won't fall for that. He's probably trying to seduce me.) Termina falsely interpreted Glass' intentions and attempted to put up a strong front before her foe (?). "Thanks, though I don't fall for petty flattery." (Wait, was that a little too strong?)

Glass raised both of his eyebrows before resigning into a chuckle. "Haha, no don't worry about that. It's just simple politeness and honesty!" Glass closed his eyes and smiled, revealing what was probably (unknown to him) his most effective and heartwarming expression. It was neither weird nor excessive, it was simple warmth that accepted everyone and could melt the most frigid of hearts.

Would Termina fall to this sincere expression, or would she stand resolute and keep her distance against the one she was shadowing.

"I, um, *cough* see." (Is this really the type of person who would collaborate with those who created the virus? I just can't get him. Still, I mustn't shirk my duty, though maybe I can...) What Termina decided in her mind was quite odd, she admonished herself for thinking of it but she never tossed the idea away. (No, I couldn't... I can't fraternize with the enemy.) Termina looked up at Glass' inquisitive face that seemed more innocent and attractive every time she looked at it. (Still, he's incredibly hot... Maybe I can get some information out of him by doing this. Alright, no regrets!)

"Glass."

"What's up?"

"Would you, um... WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER?" Shouted Termina with all the power her beastly lungs could offer.

Visibly taken aback by the sudden storm of words, Glass blinked with wide eyes for several seconds. In his normal voice and sublime expression, Glass replied earnestly. "Of course. Let's change venues since, well..."

Termina was confused by what Glass added on for a few blind seconds until she looked around. There were several players sniggering and laughing as if entertained by a comedy act while some of the female players commented things like: "Good find." "She's soooo lucky." And, "I'd want to do him that badly too." Embarrassed by all the looks, Termina nodded and followed suit as Glass rose.

"There should be a tavern over there, the Blind Prince, shall we?" With manners, grace, and elegance, Glass smiled and offered his hand to Termina.

...

Time passed and that found Glass and Termina inside the tavern aptly named the Blind Prince, mainly because of its comedic menu which showed fancy names for simple foods and vice versa.

The two sat at a table in the corner of the establishment on rustic chairs. Termina, who sat in the corner seat facing Glass, fidgeted awkwardly in her seat. She occasionally brought her hands up from her lap in order to drink the beverage she ordered, a soda since she said didn't care for alcohol. Glass rocked his head from side to side as if accepting the fact like it was nothing after ordering authentic mead from some fantasy novel or game.

Termina was largely uncomfortable because she had no idea how to progress the strange situation. Here she was, trying (and failing miserably in her mind) to seduce the High Elf player who was most likely in league with the group who created the dangerous virus.

Since combat armor was restricted in bars, taverns, inns, and other such buildings, players often purchased a set of casual clothing in the style of the game or of the real world for these moments. Termina, like most girls in the game, bought not one outfit but many. Right now she wore what she considered to be "sexy". It consisted of a top that revealed her shoulders and showed a decent amount of her chest, the top was also partially connected to silky sleeves that were draped on her arm like any other shirt. For her lower body, she wore tight fitting pants made of a sort of elastic cloth colored just right so it didn't look out of place; they covered down to her ankles.

She wasn't sure what to wear to in order to seduce a guy of such high standards; in fact she was certain that she chose poorly.

Glass on the other hand greatly admired Termina's body, even before he began drinking alcohol. He certainly did not consider her unattractive, quite the opposite. It also helped that she was a Changeling with properties of her favorite animal, ferrets. Termina had a long fluffy tail from her behind with short wispy ears, a cute pink nose, and skin that had coloring to it like any normal ferret. (While it sounds weird in writing), Glass told himself, (She looks extra cute when dolled up in those clothes and like an animal as if fresh from a Halloween party.)

(It's times like this when the guy takes the lead dummy!) In theory, Termina was right, but still, she was the one trying to seduce not the one being seduced. (Without his armor on, he's even cuter than before... Is it because of the natural High Elf features? No, nobody can be that hot in this game if they weren't hot in real life.)

Termina looked straight at Glass, who was already staring at her with friendly eyes. Averting her gaze, Termina blushed. Determination set within her depths and the Changeling player slammed her palms on the table.

The tavern was already quite rowdy, so nobody except Glass was attracted by the noise. "Glass, um, I think you're very hot." Termina said assertively with her eyes clamped shut as if trying to shield them from the sun.

Glass blinked blankly until he replied with. "Well thanks; I too, think you're very pretty." He set down his mug to show his seriousness and rested his chin on his upturned hands that held each other.

(Alright, no more weakness, I need to bring him into a private room!) A goal in mind and Termina found herself ready to face Glass. She didn't waste any more time in her words, and without undulation, immediately voiced her intentions to the handsome player. "I know this is sudden, but would you like to, um..." Even with her mind steeled, Termina still had trouble doing what she was so focused on doing.

Neither crude nor indecent, Glass picked up on what Termina was saying and articulated for her. "You would like to go into a private room with me?"

Termina blinked and said. "Yes, I would like to go into a private room with you... Wait-!" Because Glass had said exactly what she wanted, she repeated the words and found herself embarrassed in doing so and tried to refute her hard work much to her ire.

"I'm definitely not one of those people that do whatever they can to get into a girl's pants, though I certainly don't mind doing so, especially if that girl is as cute as you." Termina recoiled and blushed at Glass' smooth wordplay. "If you don't want to, I'll drop the issue since it would be pretty rude of me not to, but would you like to go rent a private room with me?"

"..."

...

Minutes later, Glass pressed his body against Termina and kissed her expertly, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He accidently bumped her into a wall of the private room they rented, resulting in a loud smack (private property is soundproof and impenetrable except in certain cases, this is not one of them).

Termina lightly jumped up and allowed her legs to be lifted by Glass which she swiftly wrapped them around the High Elf's back. She returned the kiss with lustful vigor, extending her tongue into Glass' mouth.

The two, like any salacious kiss, exchanged saliva as they reapplied their lips onto one another's mouth over and over again. With the fervor the two were going at, some of Termina's makeup began to slightly run off her face, though it still failed to destroy any essence of her beauty according to Glass.

Glass used his tongue to lick Termina's lips and the area around her mouth before plunging it back into her mouth. Termina opened her eyes and stared straight into Glass' lusty grin with a sultry smile of her own. She wrapped her tongue around the intruder in her mouth to the best of her abilities.

It didn't take too long for the two to get past making out and into groping. Termina reached her arms around and grabbed onto Glass' butt while leaning back with her neck but keeping her lips connected with Glass' face. They swung from the wall onto the bed with Glass being below Termina, allowing her easier access to his body.

Relinquishing the kiss, much to Glass' reluctance, Termina lewdly grinned and reached past Glass' lips and nibbled on his earlobe, a simple but time proven tactic.

Glass groaned quietly in the air as Termina began to administer gratuitous attention to the head and neck. Looking for a little action himself, Glass reached his arms around and upped the ante by sending one hand under Termina's top and the other hand groping her cute butt. He reached his fingers down her pants and delicately caressed the soft flesh that lay inside. Glass softly squeezed the creamy orbs.

It was Termina's turn to moan as he arched her back and squealed delightfully in the air. Though it was basic movement, Glass' every touch sent static through her skin and up her spine. "Y-you're so good at this... Sooo gooood!" Termina mewled, rolling her Os at the end.

Glass smirked and pressed his index finger against the button centered on one of Termina's breasts. "I haven't had very many partners, but I learn quickly. Though you look adorable with it on, you should slip out of those restrictive clothes you have on." As if physically persuading the Changeling girl, Glass exercised his fingers even more energetically, his fingers darting around as if possessed.

Termina pouted. "Hmph, only if you do the same, we have to be on equal grounds to negotiate." She somehow managed to resist the sensations just long enough to legibly say those words.

Glass' mouth curled into a half smile, though it was undoubtedly a full smile in his mind. "Sure thing!"

Termina pushed herself off of Glass and reached for the bottom of her top. She waited for Glass to pull his shirt off of his chest, revealing a chest that wasn't overly muscled, but well defined. Whether it was the results of his body outside of the game or what was given to him when he created his character, it still looked amazing.

Glass watched with great interest as Termina revealed her own chest. Her breasts weren't very large, a B cup, but nonetheless, they looked great, especially on her body type. Glass noted that her overall appeal wasn't in one particular area, but in her body shape. She was slim and had slight curves that made Glass want to explore even further. Termina had a slightly petite form, but that just added to her overall cuteness. Bounding over to Termina's half-naked body, Glass wrapped his hands around her waist and pressed down on the supple skin. He placed his lips on Termina's neck and kissed, applying suction.

Termina's lips slowly formed a pleased and lazed smile as she held on to Glass while he kissed her neck. Without her realizing, Glass had a lecherous thought which made him gently guide Termina's hand down to his groin.

Upon realizing the location of her hand, Termina blushed a strawberry red, but she remained still, only moving her hand in order to tease Glass' erect dick through what little clothing he had left.

"Now what sort of negotiations shall we have?" Glass whispered into Termina's ear, at the end of his sentence, he blew a puff of cool air into the lobe.

Termina shivered, though her body quickly heated up. "We should negotiate you out of those pants so I can get you ready." The pretty Changeling licked her lips at the end of her sentence signaling her hunger like a succubus.

Glass craned his neck to solicit another kiss from Termina's wanton lips while he reached his arms down and snaked his pants off. The moment he revealed his crotch, out came an impressively hard shaft warm with increased blood flow.

Termina gasped slightly when Glass' erect member came into view and she admired it with a passionate stare. Grinning like a kid eating a donut, she softly squished the head of the shaft together.

As if the Changeling girl was pressing against all the pleasure in his cock, Glass groaned with pleasure that seemed to flow into his body like a waterfall. As Glass eloquently considered all of the analogies he could consider his current situation, Termina interrupted his train of thought by going down with her mouth.

A wet, warm sensation filled Glass' prick as Termina engulfed it within her mouth. She curled her tongue around the head, licking the underside of the tip and pushing her supple tongue forwards as much as possible. Termina administrated superior oral talent on Glass' cockhead while she massaged the frail sack underneath with loving care.

Glass looked upwards as he reveled in the sense of pleasure that was greatly foreign to him until yesterday. (I could seriously get addicted to this...) He returned his eyes downwards to see Termina looking directly at him. He swore that he could see a smile appear out of both corners of his mouth, so he smiled back.

(Geez, my switch got turned on thanks to him. I was supposed to be doing something important, but I don't really care anymore, mmhmm!) Termina glared in a lustful manner at Glass once more before furiously returning her focus on his exquisite shaft.

A few minutes passed and the only sounds exchanged between the two were slurping and sucking sounds from Termina while Glass ushered out the occasional groan of pleasure. Termina got more and more into the blowjob as time passed. She felt her snatch getting wet with each passing second as self-lubrication flowed from her tight region.

Noticing exactly that, Glass smirked widely and formulated an idea. Since Termina was on her side while she sucked on Glass' cock, he reached over and lifted Termina's lower half of her body with abnormal flexibility and strength.

"Wah!" AA surprised cry came from Termina as she found herself lifted in the air. Her moist lips were hovering centimeters away from the object she was so busily sucking earlier. Termina stuck out her tongue and teased the tip of Glass' cock while he maneuvered her body into a position where they could both receive mutual oral stimulation.

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers