Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda and Sabina help seal a deal.
10.9k words
4.55
9.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is chapter 2 of "Reality Need Not Apply". Please take the time to read chapter 1 to better enjoy this story.

As I previously mentioned, this story is a collection of fantasies that I can't easily (or at all) participate in in real life.

While this story may better fit in the Group Sex category, I kept it in the Exhibition and Voyeurism category for continuity's sake. Not to worry, there is still plenty of exhibition.

I will say that some parts of my life have slipped into this story. I'll let you decide which parts.

As a warning, if you find women being called sluts or used as sex objects a turn off, please don't read this story.

Your rating and comments are appreciated.

——————————————————-

I woke up the next morning snuggled up to Sabina. My pussy felt stretched and sore in a pleasant way. My bum was a bit tender too. Thankfully, my headache was almost non-existent from the previous night's drinking.

"Come on you sexy slut, wake up," I say as I shake Sabina awake.

"You're a bigger slut," Sabina grumbles.

I pull myself out of bed and grab two bottles of water and a bottle of Aspirin.

"Sabina sit up and drink some water."

Sabina half sits up, her blond hair in the ultimate bed head style. She accepts the water and two Aspirin from me.

I go to the bathroom and start the shower, letting it warm up. Then I head back to the bedroom to pull Sabina's sorry ass out of bed. She grumbles some more, but eventually I get her into the bathroom and strip her. I shove her toothbrush into her hand and grab mine.

Both Sabina and I hop in the shower. We cling to each other allowing the warm water to soothe our well used girl bits. I look at my nipples and realize they are bruised. Was that Derek or Philip who did it. I fucked so many times last night, I honestly couldn't remember.

Grabbing some shampoo, I get to work washing Sabina's hair and then my own. Sabina is no where close to being a morning person. She seems content to let me do all the work.

After I finish soaping us up and rinsing us off, I pin Sabina to the shower wall and start making out with her. She responds back eagerly. We enjoy the closeness of each other. Neither of us feeling the need to get off. We're just sparking a slow burn that we know we can stoke throughout the day.

The water gets cold and we get out. I stand in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me working a brush through my long hair. Sabina wanders off naked to go make coffee.

As I work through my hair, there is a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Sabina says, as she grabs her towel from the bathroom floor in an effort to feign decency.

"Hi Johnny, come on in."

I peek my head out of the bathroom and let the towel drop in the doorway. No point in hiding anything. Johnny's seen it all. Sabina lets her towel drop too.

I step out of the bathroom and walk over to Johnny, giving him a hug.

"Good morning, Ms. Amanda. Your ass and tits are looking fine this morning."

I give Johnny a coquettish smile. I wonder if the men would ever let me fuck him. I walk to the kitchen to get coffee. The fantasy expands to me being passed down a line of club security guards, each taking a minute or two fuck my pussy. Damn, I am liking being a slut.

"What's up Johnny? You don't normally come to visit us. Did you come for the view of pussy," Sabina asks as she sits down on the kitchen chair and pulls her legs up and apart. Her pussy is open and on full display.

"I always enjoy seeing your spread pussy."

Sabina uses her fingers and spreads her pussy further. The bulge in Johnny's pants is becoming noticeable.

"I feel left out," I say, pretending to pout. Pulling a chair beside Sabina, I plop my bare ass down and hike my legs up. "Johnny should get to see two pussies."

Sabina gives an exaggerated sigh and says, "At least do if right and spread your pussy for the man. That's just slut basics 101."

I quickly use my fingers to spread my pussy. "Johnny get a close look. My pussy is dripping."

Johnny groans. "Why do you girls torture me? You know I can't touch you."

Sabina springs up and grabs her phone from the bedroom. She clicks the video app and soon Philip's face appears on the phone.

"What's up babe?"

"Johnny is here, and we're very naughty sluts." Sabina moves the phone down to show her open pussy and then mine.

"You are very naughty," comments Philip with faux sternness.

"Our wet pussies are going to waste. Johnny won't even pull his cock out and jack off. Philip, I like being a good slut. Please let Johnny jack off while looking at our wet pussies."

"Hmm, I suppose he can as long as he doesn't decide to stick his cock in you or Amanda."

Sabina squeals and asks, "Does that mean Johnny can finger our pussies? Please say yes, I want him to feel how wet we are."

"Fine, he's allowed to finger your pussies, but I get to watch."

"Can Johnny come on my tits?"

"Amanda, you are pushing it," Philip responds hiding his grin.

"Please Philip. I love cum on my tits. You can watch."

The grin spreads across Philip's face and he agrees.

Sabina flips the view on her phone around so her pussy is in the picture. "Come on Johnny, come feel my wet pussy."

Johnny walks over, cock in hand, and begins sliding his finger up and down Sabina's pussy. I'm enjoying the view and my pussy becomes even wetter.

Johnny starts finger fucking Sabina's pussy while rubbing her clit. Sabina makes happy noises. I lean over and fondle Sabina's breasts and then begin making out with her.

Johnny moves over to me. He spreads my legs wider to open my pussy up. Sabina aims her phone at my pussy to show Johnny's fingers disappearing into my folds.

I reached over to Sabina's pussy and begin rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. Soon she and I are gasping for breath. I come first and then work Sabina's pussy even harder until she comes. Finally Johnny comes, shooting a huge load all over my chest. Sabina aims the phone to show the cum dripping off my nipple and on to my pussy.

Philip's voice cuts into our happy panting. "I'm glad you ladies are feeling extra slutty because we need you sluts to help us close the Karis deal. Johnny was not sent over to be your play thing. He is supposed to drive you to Erickson Industries."

Sabina gives a sly smile and then angles the phone so Philip can watch her lick cum off my nipple. I lean over and kiss her, tasting the cum on her tongue.

"Do we come naked?" Sabina asks and then licks more cum off my breasts.

"Just come in something casual. We'll have your clothes here," Philip directs us. "Johnny quit fucking around with the sluts and get their tight asses here. The Karis deal has been moved up by a week," says Philip and then hangs up.

As I hop in the shower to rinse off the cum, I have to wonder who I am becoming. I'm Amanda, the professional with a fledgling career, and Amanda the slut, who seems willing to fuck anyone.

All I knew is work was going to be a weird trip back to reality on Monday. How was I supposed to respond to "How was your weekend?"

Oh it was great, thanks for asking. I fucked at least five men multiple times and usually in public locations. Oh and I fucked my roommate. She's hot. And then there were the security guards who jacked off on my roommate and me. Oh yeah, totally not an anal virgin any more. So how was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

I chuckled at my own thoughts as I pulled on a T-shirt and skirt. I didn't bother with a bra or panties.

Sabina packed a bag with our make up, hair products, and some other toiletries. She wore a T-shirt and no bra with yoga pants.

I walked up to Sabina and quickly pulled down her yoga pants to reveal her ass and pussy. I gave her ass a hard smack.

"Bitch," she yelled.

"Slut," I taunt back.

"Johnny grab hold of this bitch."

Johnny wraps his arms around me. I resist the urge to grind into him.

"Johnny flip her sassy ass upside down. Let's see what gravity shows up."

I am quickly hoisted up and spun around. My skirt slips down and my bare pussy is revealed inches from Johnny's face.

"Spread your legs, bitch."

I quickly spread my legs, giving Johnny a close up view. Sabina comes over and loudly smacks my pussy several times. I shriek and begin laughing.

Johnny flips me over and sets me down. "Ladies, a pair of sluts is expected at Erickson Industries. They match your description so let's go." Johnny smacks both of our asses and we head out the door.

With a short ride down town, we park under the gray and glass building labeled Erickson Industries.

"Right this way ladies," Johnny directs us to a private elevator that needs a key card to use.

We are brought up to the top floor where we exit to find five giant offices with window views and a circular bar in the middle.

"Well, if it isn't my two favorite sluts," Derek's voice rumbles from behind the bar. "Amanda, get that tight ass up on this bar and spread that pussy for me."

I rush over to the bar squealing. Johnny helps lift me on the bar and I spread immediately for Derek. He delves his finger into my pussy and begins sucking my clit.

"Damn, Derek, this feels so fucking good," I moan. I grip the edge of the bar and grind my pussy into Derek's face. "Yeah," I murmur. "Fuck yes, feels so fucking good." Derek's fingers pick up the pace and soon I am coming, moaning out with pleasure.

Derek pulls back and his face and chin are wet. I sit up and slide my ass over so my legs dangle from the edge. I begin kissing Derek, enjoying my taste all over his mouth and chin. Derek's hands roam my body, fondling my breasts under my shirt and grabbing me by my inner thighs.

"Derek quit hogging the slut," says Dylan from behind me.

I give Derek one last kiss and then spin around on my bare ass and slide myself to the other side of the bar. I pull my legs up and hold them apart to give Dylan a good view.

Dylan reaches out and lightly strokes my pussy causing me to shiver. "Slut, you better get used to your legs being wide open this evening."

"Isn't that's why you keep me around?"

"Come on babe. As much as I wanna fuck that pussy, Mr. Erickson is waiting for us." Dylan lifts me down from the bar. He turns me so my ass is against him and he grinds his hard on into my ass.

Derek places a dry whisky on the counter. "Bring this to Mr. Erickson." I nod and pick up the glass.

Looking around, I spot Sabina's nude form through an office window. Philip has her splayed out on a desk and is fucking her hard. Her head is tipped back and her face is an expression of bliss.

Dylan loops his arm around my waist and brings me to an office on the other side of the bar. He escorts me through the door. There I see Jia, Mr. Erickson's sexy wife, naked and kneeling on the floor in front of her husband. Mr. Erickson is seated in his office chair next to his desk and his pants are pulled down. Jia is giving him a vigorous blow job.

On the couch, across from the desk, Jeremy is seated. He had apparently been discussing business with Mr. Erickson.

"Mr. Erickson, Amanda has arrived. She's brought you a drink."

"Good afternoon, sir," I say politely while secretly marveling at Jia's deep throating abilities.

"Set it on my desk and then service Jeremy and Dylan. I assume Philip's already burying his dick on the other slut."

"Yes, sir," I respond and walk over to set the drink on the desk.

Dylan guides me over to the couch. He stops me in front of Jeremy who tugs my skirt down, while Dylan pulls my shirt off. Both men pull out their hardening cocks. I kneel down in front of Dylan and begin sucking his cock while I stroke Jeremy's.

I hear Mr. Erickson give a grunt and shortly after I hear his zipper go up.

"Does the slut know what is expected of her this evening?" Mr. Erickson asks.

"No sir," responds Jeremy, "she just arrived."

I switch and begin sucking on Jeremy's cock while stroking Dylan's. My ears are acutely tuned in to whatever it is Mr. Erickson expects from me this evening.

"Boys, put your dicks away for a moment," orders Mr. Erickson.

Both men carefully place their engorged members in their pants. Both also have equally annoyed looks, but are wise enough to keep any vocalizations of displeasure to themselves.

Mr. Erickson says something to Jia in Chinese. She hands her husband his drink and then walks toward the door. Johnny steps into the room to hand her a silk bathrobe.

"Bring the slut to me. Place her on all fours with her ass facing me," orders the business man. "Johnny, go tell Philip to put his dick away and to bring the other slut to me."

"Yes, sir."

Dylan and Jeremy help me crawl up on the desk with my ass facing toward Mr. Erickson. Dylan spreads my legs more which splits my pussy open in a come fuck me way.

Mr Erickson sets his whisky on the small of my back just above my ass crack. "Don't spill my drink little slut." Soon I feel Mr. Erickson's hands slide their way up my inner thighs. He feels my pussy mound and then runs his fingers through my folds, and finally ass crack. I feel his tongue starting at my pussy and lick it's way up my ass crack. I lock my leg muscles, holding myself still. He inserts two fingers in my pussy and pumps them several times. I moan appreciatively, but keep my legs and ass still. He slaps my ass once and then leans back in his chair, taking his drink with him.

"This bitch will need to be clean shaven. Ass crack and pussy must be completely bald. It's the way Karis likes his women."

Dylan and Jeremy lift me off the desk. Both have their hard cocks exposed and I immediately start stroking them.

Johnny brings in Sabina with Philip following behind him. Both Philip and Sabina's fair skin are slightly red from their sexual exertion. Sabina, still naked, walks next to Jeremy and takes over stroking his cock.

Jia comes in shortly after carrying a black bag. She walks up to her husband's desk and sets the bag down. It makes a metal clanking noise as it hits the desk. Mr. Erickson feels for the bag and picks it up. From inside the bag he pulls out two metal butt plugs with jewels at the base.

"Tonight, you sluts will be entertaining Thomas Karis. You must be the perfect sluts. A deal with him is worth billions. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Sabina and I say together.

"Karis loves pussy. He loves filling pussies with dildos, beads, vibrators, fingers, and whatever else strikes his fancy. He'll stretch your pussy and generally have it on display. You will wear a collar and a leash. The butt plugs will remain in your asses the entire night until I remove them."

The thought of my pussy being used and stretched by a stranger made me so wet.

"Johnny," Mr. Erickson continued, "you are responsible for making sure these sluts are perfectly shaved. Inspect them, finger them, whatever it takes to make sure all their holes are free of hair. And Jonny, keep your cock out the sluts' holes."

"Yes, sir."

Johnny wraps one arm around my waist and then does the same with Sabina.

"Right this way ladies."

I might not be allowed to fuck Johnny, yet, but I sure as hell was going to try everything I could get away with.

Johnny escorts us to an office bathroom with a shower stall.

"Hop in the shower and shave those pussies and ass cracks. Then come out and get ready to show me up close." Johnny reaches down and slides his fingers over my pussy and then Sabina's. "Get going now."

Sabina and I both prop our foot up on the shower stall ledge and begin to shave the strip of hair from our pussy mounds. Sabina turns around and shoves her ass toward me.

"Shave it for me. I always miss hair."

I take shaving gel and lather it over Sabina's ass crack. Using my left hand to spread her cheeks, I carefully maneuver the razor around her sensitive bud. I make sure every hair is shaved away.

"Do me now," I say while handing Sabina the shaving gel.

Soon both of us are completely shaved. Our pussies look tiny and fuckable. Unable to help myself, I slide my finger through Sabina's pussy, focusing on her clit. She begins making out with me. I feel her pussy getting wet and start fingering her. I slide down her wet body and lick her pussy. Sabina puts her leg up on the ledge to give me better access. I begin fingering her while sliding my tongue up and down her folds and circling around her clit. Sabina holds on to my shoulders, bracing herself. I finger fuck her harder and deeper while sucking on her clit. Soon, I feel Sabina's pussy clench around my fingers. I pull my hand away and suck each finger clean. When I finish, Sabina leans over and kisses me, our tongues meeting and sharing her taste.

"Damn, you ladies are hot," says Johnny, startling both of us. "Now get out here, and show me the goods."

Sabina and I step out of the shower. Johnny hands us each a towel and we quickly dry off.

"Ladies, come on over to these seats and spread those tiny pussies for me."

We sit down in arm chairs and spread. Johnny approaches me first. He grabs my legs and pulls me down the chair until my ass is almost hanging off the edge. Johnny spreads my legs even further, splitting my pussy wide open.

"Two dates with the same pair of pussies on the same day. I'm getting to be a regular visitor," Johnny says more to himself. He bends over and licks my pussy. Then he moves over to Sabina and gives her pussy a lick.

"Flip over and lean against the chairs. I want to see those pretty asses."

We both flip over. I feel Johnny rub his finger down my ass crack. He stops at my bud and rubs his thumb over and pushes in slightly. He pulls out and slides his finger down to my pussy opening and begins to finger fuck me.

"I watched Sabina get off. I wanna see you get off too." He slides his other hand around and begins rubbing my clit.

I hear Sabina move, and then I hear a zipper come down.

"I wish I could put this pretty cock in my mouth," she pouts. I turn my head and watch Sabina give Johnny a hand job.

"Get in line slut. I want that cock buried in my pussy." With that remark, Johnny begins finger fucking me without mercy. I pictured his cock plunging into me over and over again. "That feels so good Johnny. Yes, fuck my little pussy." Johnny rubs my clit more quickly and in less than a minute my body is going stiff with an orgasm.

I flip over on the chair and watch Sabina milk the cum out of Johnny's hard cock. He groans and then falls back on the other chair.

"Damn ladies, you can ride and suck my cock the minute you get permission."

We all cuddle together for a minute enjoying each other's touch. Finally, Johnny says, "I have to get you back. Mr Erickson will want you around sooner than later."

Doing one last check, for real this time, we see our tiny pussies are hair free. We put on make up and tie our hair up in ponytails on top of our head.

Johnny escorts us back to Mr. Erickson. He is sitting at the bar drinking another whiskey. His wife is naked again and leaning against her husband.

Johnny announces our return, and Mr. Erickson directs us to sit on the bar counter with our legs open.

He turns to his wife and pulls her into a passionate kiss. Jia appears to love the attention and wraps her arms around her husband. He grabs her ass and pulls her tight to his body, not worried about any kind of audience. Mr. Erickson pulls away says something to his wife in Chinese. She nods and walks off. Johnny again has the silk bathrobe in hand to give to Jia.

"Now to feel some slutty pussies. Johnny, I trust you've done a thorough inspection."

"Yes sir, very thorough."

Dylan walks over to me and push my legs up on the bar to spread my pussy further apart. He then does the same with Sabina.

Mr. Erickson grips the bar and feels his way over to Sabina and I. His hand hits my outer thigh and begins to feel its way towards my open pussy. He immediately sticks his finger into my pussy opening.