Reality Shows Suck

Story Info
But then so does my wife.
4k words
3.53
146.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers

"Hey, honey,this sounds interesting!" Jenna said, as she read the small ad buried deep in paper. "It says they are looking for contestants for a new show. Big cash prizes!"

"It's probably some kind of scam." he said matter of factly. But the fact was, they were deep in debt, and on the verge of losing their home, and they would jump at any chance, no matter how slim. "But, what do we have to lose?" he sighed.

Across the country, three other couples would also respond to the ad, that miraculously appeared only in their papers. And curiously enough, they were just as desperate as the first couple to get out of the hole.

The phone calls they placed all ended with the same conversation. A receptionist on the other end would tell them that it would be a reality show, and would last several weeks. All their expenses would be paid. "Consider it a free vacation", she told them.

The four couples were flown to a large island in the tropics, where they would spend a couple of days talking to the producer of the show. They spent the night in a plush resort, and were treated to a dinner and a show. The next morning they were summoned to a meeting in one of the conference rooms.

"I hope you are enjoying your stay so far!" their host exclaimed. "You are about to embark on a short journey, to play a game. It's somewhat of a survival game, except without all the dangers. You won't have to eat bugs, and no one will be voted off the island, however, there will only be one big winner." He looked at the couples, and could see the questions forming. "All of your questions will be answered just before the contest begins. I hope you will all be there!" And with that, he left the room.

The couples looked around at each other in wonder, but before any conversations could start, a smartly dressed woman entered the room. She could have been the receptionist they talked to on the phone. Her sultry voice confirmed the fact, as she spoke.

"There is a limo out front waiting to take you guys to the airstrip. From there you will be flown to our private island, on which you will be given the specifics of the game." She didn't even give them a chance to ask any questions, as she quickly exited the room.

"Well, I guess this is it!" Rod said as he stood from the table. The rest followed in suit, and the strode out to the white stretch limo.

"Wow! I never rode in one of these before!" Sally whispered out loud as she climbed in the back. The eight guests rode silently for the ten minute trip to the plane. Some small talk circulated as the plane made it's way to the isle in the middle of nowhere.

Almost like the show "Fantasy Island", they were met by their host, dressed all in white. But rather than Tattoo by his side, he had a beautiful woman, about his age hanging on his arm. She was his wife, not the receptionist.

"Welcome! Welcome!" he shouted as they walked up and gathered around. "Come! Follow me!" he said as he turned towards a grass hut a few feet away. It was a very good illusion as the inside was modern and comfortable. He sat down behind a large desk with his lady standing next to him. The couples spaced themselves apart on sofas, benches, and chairs that were scattered around the room.

"This island is a special place, in which you will find anything you could possibly want to make your stay enjoyable. You are welcome to any of these amenities as long as you are a contestant." Several of the guests looked at each other, smiled and nodded. "First, let me tell you about the island. It covers several square miles, and is basically one huge resort. There are no poisonous creatures here, so feel free to wander anywhere. All the fruits you see are edible, so enjoy. The population of this island is four hundred and ten people. That is, you eight, my wife and myself, and four hundred natives. Some are Polynesian, some are white, some are black, but they live here, so I call them natives. They will play a very important role in the upcoming game. Oh, and they are all males." Some of the guests looked confused at this comment, but no one said anything. "The object of the game is simple, whoever amasses the most points wins!"

"Sounds easy!" Bill said, still not having the slightest clue as to what was going on. The host continued.

"And in this contest, only the women will play, and the husbands get to watch." This elicited some whoops and hollers from the guys, as the girls laughed nervously.

"OK, but how do we get points?" Rita asked, somewhat seriously.

"When the timer starts, the game begins. Anytime the game is in progress, you cannot talk to your husband, or else points will be deducted from your score."

"That should be easy!" Tony blurted out.

"Points will be awarded as follows." He picked up a piece of paper and read from it. "Five points for every blow job given to a native. A two point bonus if you swallow it all. Eight points for every native you fuck, and ten points for every native that cums in your ass." The room was silent as all sat there with their mouths wide open.

"Wait a sec! Your saying you want us to have sex with these strangers?" Jenna gasped.

"No way! I'm out of here!" Sally screamed. The host stood and held his hands up.

"Before you make your decision, let me say a few things. First of all, every native here has been thoroughly examined by my doctor, and all are one hundred percent clean. Second, you four couples have been specifically selected because of your current circumstances. I know of one couple who are on the verge of bankruptcy, one who embezzled funds from their employer, one who owes tens of thousands in gambling debts, and one who owes plenty to a loan shark. None of you are in a position to negotiate."

"So you are saying you can help us with our financial problems?" Tom asked.

"If you all play competitively, I will see what I can do for consolation prizes."

"But what about the winner?" Debbie asked. The man picked up a silver suitcase, and set it on the desk, opening it, and turning it towards the couples.

"One million dollars, cash!" he said, as they oohed and aahed. "So, do I still have your attention?" he asked, looking around the room. With no more interruptions, he continued. "Now, where was I? Oh yes, the points. There will also be bonus points for imagination, including the seduction of your opponents husbands, and whatever else you can dream up. Each of you will have a cameraman with you around the clock, taping your every move, both for my enjoyment, and to verify your points every time you score...excuse the pun."

"I take it this won't be on TV anytime soon." Bob said with a chuckle.

"No, actually it's for my personal enjoyment. Martin will show each of you to your rooms."

They all stood, and marched outside, where a young man summoned them to follow. Down a tropical path, they entered a clearing with four identical huts.

"They are the same." Martin said as he waved the group towards the thatch covered rooms. Each couple wandered to a different hut and went inside.

The room consisted of two beds, a bathroom, and a table. On the table was a note that each couple read. It was a reminder of the rules:

"Ladies, when the games begin, you know what to do. Each moment has to be captured on tape in order to be counted. If you are caught talking to your husband, points will be deducted, and imagination is the key to bonus points. Anyone who is not comfortable with the rules must leave before dinner starts. A plane will be waiting if you wish to depart, but it is not advised. Dinner will be served at eight."

People could be seen peeking out their windows to see who would leave, but so far, no one budged. all eight guests and their cameramen arrived at the main house for dinner promptly at eight, much to the delight of the host. They feasted for hours, and for the first time, they began to loosen up.

"OK, so how do we know what men are playing?" Sally asked, slightly buzzed from the rum punch.

"That's easy! Think of it as an Easter Egg hunt. If you can find them, they are playing."

"When does it start?" a very drunk Becky asked.

"When I say it starts...and when you hear the siren, we take a break to tally the scores, before going on."

"OK, so when does it end?"

"When I say it ends. A week, two weeks, I'm not sure yet."

"So your saying we could be here awhile."

"That's what I'm saying. Oh, and to let you know, the games start...NOW!"

The couples jumped up, but ran around in a state of confusion, but soon, they were all running for the door as if someone yelled "Fire!" The host reminded them as they fled, "Now remember, no talking to your spouses!"

Jenna found her first "Easter Egg" in the form of Martin, who was carrying a load of towels to one of the huts. She dropped to her knees in front of him, and wiggled his shorts down to his ankles. His dark cock sprang to attention as she slurped away, pumping furiously with one hand. Her husband was furious, and jealous, and it took a lot not to start swinging. But curiously, within seconds, he found that his own cock was straining within his shorts.

The men on this island were paid well not to have any type of sex, and for many of them, it had months since they had any kind of relief. Martin was no exception, as Jenna skillfully manipulated her tongue and fingers about his uncut penis. He lasted no more than five minutes, his jerky movements an indication of his release into her mouth. Jenna was not one who swallowed, but remembering the extra points, she smiled at the camera and gulped. Her husband could see she was doing this for him as well, knowing how much she hated the taste of semen. As they ran around the compound, he noticed that Jenna seemed to pick out the darker men. Was this just a coincidence? He also noticed that she was finding it easier and easier to swallow their creamy loads. In fact, it seemed like she was actually enjoying this.

As she squatted down in front of her sixth black man, another came up behind her and ran his hands over her skirt covered ass. Like a cat stretching to reach it's master's hand, she straightened her legs out so she was bent over, still sucking on the chocolate cock before her. The second man was now able to find the slit in her skirt, and his hands disappeared underneath. Soon, he lifted the skirt up, revealing her fine butt and long legs. Funny, her husband could have sworn she was wearing panties earlier. The black man dipped his tongue into her from behind, and her hubby could smell her juices as she neared an orgasm, the first ever not given to her by her spouse.

After several minutes of tonguing, he stood, and aimed his black spear at her quivering pussy lips. Tom could see that the black man was much thicker than he was, and waited for Jenna to cry out in pain. He buried his massive cock deep inside her, and yes, she did cry out. But not from pain. She had never been filled this much before, and an orgasm like she never dreamed possible began.

Tom was so caught up in the moment, that he began to rub himself slowly. As fertile as these guys were, he was glad she was on the pill. She did remember to take them, didn't she? After all, they were in quite a hurry since this whole thing started. It was too late now, as both of the men came at the same time, one filling her pussy to overflowing, and the other coating her tongue.

The siren blared at one thirty in the morning, and the group worked their way back to the main house.

"As I walked around, I could see you are all very competitive, and this contest will be a good one. I sounded the alarm early, so you could rest, and chat with your spouses. The next round will last much longer." As Tom and Jenna returned to their room, they talked.

"I noticed you leaned towards the black men tonight." Tom said casually.

"Are you jealous?" Jenna said with a grin.

"I was at first, but then I was more worried that they might hurt you."

"Well, I was curious about black men, you know what they say, and after tonight...well, lets' just say those other girls don't stand a chance!" Jenna laughed, but Tom seemed a little worried.

The next morning Tom was woken by sound of Jenna's voice as she talked to someone on the phone. She noticed him stir as she hung up.

"Good morning! You like?" she said as she pirouetted before him.

"Wow! You shaved your pussy! I love it, but why?" Her blond curly hair was gone, but now her pink lips were visible, along with the tip of her clit.

"After last night, I realized that when the cum dried, it pulled my hair. This way I can fuck all night without pulling or rashing." She noticed the green eyed monster rising in Tom.

"You know I'm only doing this for you." she said. She began to give him a blow job, but there was a knock at the door. "Oh, must be room service!" she yelled as she jumped up, leaving Tom just laying there. As she walked into the bathroom with her package, she told him to get dressed, breakfast will be in ten minutes.

"Come on! we'll be late!" A frustrated Tom shouted as the bathroom door finally creaked open. "Your not even dressed yet!" Tom had to chuckle when he saw her, but it was with mixed emotions, when she answered him.

"I am dressed. This is what I'm wearing today." Here was his wife, probably the most beautiful, sexiest woman on the island, standing before him in nothing but knee pads. After the initial shock, they walked hand in hand to the main house for breakfast.


The men all gawked because she was so damn hot, and the women glared - because she was so damn hot. You can bet at the next group meeting, none of the women will be wearing a stitch of clothing. It wouldn't have been so bad, but Jenna started breakfast with a banana. She peeled it slowly, and noticing every male eye was glued to her, she gave the phallic fruit a blow job, licking it, and pumping it in and out of her mouth a few times before biting the end off. The whole time she pretended not to notice any of the guys watching her.

At the end of the meal, the host stood.

"To make things a bit more interesting, I would like the men to sit here for a few moments, while the ladies get a head start. Let the games begin!" And with that, the ladies all scrambled for the door. All except Jenna. She slowly rose, pushing her chair back, out of the way. She then knelt down, and turned to Bill, who was sitting right next to her. as her blue eyes gazed into his, she unzipped his shorts and fished his cock out. Sally was just too sore and worn out last night to take care of Bill, and after sitting right next to Jenna while she did her banana trick, he was on the edge of bursting. Her swift tongue brought him over the edge, like a waterfall. He gushed and gushed, filling her mouth with copious amounts of sticky cum. Everybody in the room could tell it had been a long time for Bill, but there was no time for pity or teasing, as Jenna worked her way around the room, taking good care of the other two husbands. She dropped down in front of the host, but he shook his head. Jenna gave him the pouty lips, and softly whispered, "Please?". he opened his mouth, but the only thing that he could spit out was, "Oh my god!" as her wet lips engulfed his member. His knees were shaking so bad, he had to sit down, but Jenna wouldn't stop until she finished her task. He leaned over her just before he came, and whispered in her ear, "You don't realize the bonus points you'll get for this!" A grunt later, she was licking her lips, looking around the room. The only guys left were her husband, whom she couldn't touch, and the cameraman. With that devilish look, she headed towards the camera, and pulled up a chair.

The last thing the cameraman expected, was a piece of the action, and before he could react, he was filming Jenna as she bobbed up and down on his hard cock. He too was very flustered, having to watch and film, but not get any relief, but his frustrations were short lived as he blew his salty load into her waiting mouth.

One of the other wives was spying through a window, and saw Jenna's play. She decided to target Tom the minute he left the house. Sally didn't have the audience she wanted as she went down on Tom, as Jenna had exited through the back door, but it didn't matter, points are points.

Tom, having been sated for now, found a seat under a big umbrella, and was handed a drink just as he sat down. He watched as the three other wives ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, with their husbands in tow, while Jenna, on the other hand just sauntered around, picking the choicest cuts of beef.

"I like her style." the voice startled Tom as he jerked his head around to see host sitting next to him. "By the way, my name is Montgomery Wilford the Third, but you can call me Monty." he held his hand out.

"Hi, my na-"

"I know who you are, Tom." he said with a smile as they shook hands.

"So...do you do this sort of thing often?" Tom asked.

"Actually, this is the first time it has been organized. Before it was more or less a free for all, or orgy, or nonstop party. This is easier for me to enjoy." They both stopped to laugh at some of the antics going on around them. "They are so uncouth, not like you and your wife. Your wife...God she is terrific!"

"I know!" replied Tom. They sat and chatted for hours, forming a friendship that would last a lifetime.

That night at eight thirty, the siren blared, indicating the end of this round. The women were very sore and their jaws ached, not just from the volume of men, but the size of the men's cocks as well. Jenna was better prepared than the others, with her knee pads, and bottle of lubricant attached to a string around her neck. As they gathered around the dinner table, the host stood, dinging his glass with a spoon to draw their attention.

"First of all, I want to thank all of you for participating here on the island. You have all done well, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I must draw this competition to a close." The others began to chatter. "Please...let me finish." The crowd quieted up. "After reviewing the tapes, I can say that it was very close, but this year's winner is...Jenna!" There was some applause and cheering, but the others were obviously disappointed that they lost.

"But...because it was so close, and the games had to end so early, the other three couples will not go home empty handed. I have gone ahead and erased all of your debts. In fact, when you get home, you will notice a small offering has been added to your bank accounts. Thank you for playing!" This brought a loud round of applause, and the drinks flowed through the night.

Tom and Jenna awoke the next morning to the sound of the plane flying over the island.

"Oh my gosh! We missed the plane!" Jenna said as she jumped to her feet. They quickly got dressed and ran outside, where Monty and his wife were standing.

"Don't worry! another plane will be here shortly. We wanted to talk to you before you left." They walked to the main house, and on the dining table was the silver suitcase. "We have a proposition for you two. You can take the money, and go home, or you can stay here with us, and party every night."

"It sounds so tempting, but all of our belongings are still at home." Tom said.

"You knew your home was going into foreclosure before you came out here. I took the liberty of sending a team in to rescue your personal effects, before the house was locked up. Everything you own is safely locked up in storage. You may retrieve them when you go back, or I can have them here within twenty four hours."

"We need a minute to talk." Tom said as he huddled with Jenna.

"I thought you didn't like the idea of me with all those men." she whispered.

"I never said I didn't like the idea, in fact, it kind of turns me on. I just don't like the idea of not getting any myself." he responded.

parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers
12