Reality Shows Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to take care of you!" she smiled as they broke the huddle.

"OK, we have a few questions before we make a decision." Jenna said firmly.

"Number one, can we come and go as we please?"

"Of course! We wouldn't hold you against your will." Monty said.

"Number two, even though we probably won't need it, can we still keep at least some of the money?" she asked meekly.

"Keep some of the money? No way...You can keep it all!" Monty said with a belly laugh.

"And number three, Can I continue...you know... where I left off?" she said as she blushed a little.

"You mean with the 'natives'? I think they would be disappointed if you didn't!" Monty replied. Jenna jumped up and down while clapping her hands.

"I take that as a yes?" Monty asked Tom.

"Yeah, I think so!" Tom said, as he shook Monty's hand.

Back at the hut, Tom caught up with Jenna, who had ran out of the main house earlier, to spread the news, and her legs.

"Are you sure you're OK with this?" Jenna asked, now that they were alone.

"Are you kidding? This is every man's fantasy, watching his gorgeous wife do hundreds of well hung men on a tropical island. We know they are all clean, and as long as you stay on the pill we have no worries! You...are...still...on...the...pill...right? Jenna?" Tom was turning white.

"Oh! I forgot all about my pill! And I fucked dozens of men already! Big black men!" her mouth and her eyes were wide open. Tom was speechless. The thought of little black babies was scaring the hell out of him.

"Just kidding!" Jenna said with a grin from ear to ear, as she held up the little round container.

"This could be the beginning of a very interesting future!" Tom said as they rolled across the bed, laughing.

"Hey! I wonder if we get to keep the cameraman?"

The End...of the beginning.

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12