Reality TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ Neal
JJ Neal
54 Followers

He ran a finger down my neck and said. "Tonight I am not your master. Jamie, name is Fred. Would you like to join me for diner?"

Playing alone I said. "I'd love to, Fred. If I can have your seed for dessert."

He cupped my left breast and sealed the deal with another tender kiss.

Our dinner was aboard an enormous yacht that belonged to one of Fred's business partners. The decks were as bright as day and everything gleamed or glowed or shined. A table for twelve was setup on one end of the main salon. Beautiful people milled about.

For me the evening was like a fairy tale. Once upon a time I was sitting next to an attorney from Brussels and across the table from a ballerina that lived in San Paulo. The conversation might have been mundane by fairy tale standards, but there I was a wealthy young woman integrated into a society of rich beautiful people.

The food was superb and the object of our collective attention for 90-minutes. After dinner we were treated to our own version of Wheel of Fortune then a live band began to play. Fred asked me to dance, my first dance. Well, my first dance as a woman. I wasn't much of a dancer as a guy and I'd never followed, but in Fred's strong arms I floated.

Every couple had a stateroom and Fred was anxious to try ours. When we were settled, he went into the bathroom and shortly re-emerged dressed only in a short silk robe.

"You going to get undressed?" Fred asked.

"Not just yet." Pointing to an upholstered straight-backed chair I said. "Sit down right here. I want to give you a special blowjob."

In one fluid movement he was seated. I knelt before him in my beautiful dress and parted his robe. I've never seen a cock that wasn't mouthwatering, but his was a 10. His abundant cock hair was wild and blonde. His cock was uncut and in its relaxed state the excess foreskin hung seductively beyond the end of his cockhead.

"Darling, please keep your feet on the ground." I said as I put him in my mouth and pushed my tongue inside his foreskin. I sucked him and rubbed him with my tongue ball. As he grew, he began to fill my throat. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and moved my head back and forth, taking him deep and burying my nose in his cock hair. The smell and the feeling had my little clitty stick drooling.

Fred put his hands on my head in an effort to control the tempo, but I reached up and moved his hands to his thighs. As he approached a crescendo he stiffened and I pulled my head back. After a couple of quick jerks with my right hand he shot off. I held his dick very still and caught most of the first two squirts in my mouth. I put my left hand under my chin and caught the remainder of his seed.

Three seconds after his climax, I quickly but preciously moved his foreskin forward bumping it against the cockhead. This maneuver gave him a climactic aftershock. A second climax if you will. It felt like every nerve end on the backside of his cockhead was exploding at once.

As Fred came down, I looked him in the eyes and licked my left hand clean.

"My God, Jamie. What did you do to me?" Fred asked.

"It doesn't work every time, but when it does -- wow." I said.

"Yeah, but how?"

I cut him off in mid-sentence and said. "I've got one of those things myself you know."

"I thought my cock was going to explode." Fred said.

I licked my lips and smiled coyly. "If you want to fuck me, I need to clean myself."

"Fine, take your time, but wear your garter hose and heels." Fred said.

A steward found me a douche bag and after I undressed I cleaned myself thoroughly. I removed my jewelry, touched up my makeup and sashayed back into our stateroom. Fred kissed me and gave me a drink. A few moments later, there was a knock at the door and Fred asked me to answer it.

The woman at the door was an Amazon. She wore a gold sarong skirt and no top. Her hair was long, black and wild. Her small breasts were hard with boyish nipples. She appeared to be over six feet tall in gold open-toed, high-heeled sandals. She was beautiful with fine features and dark brown skin.

"I'm here for Mistress Jamie." The woman said.

I turned to look at Fred. He could see my confusion as he said. "She's yours. Invite her in."

I invited her in and sat her in the same chair I had performed fellatio on Fred in.

"Fred, I'm a bottom. I don't know what to do."

"Then do something submissive." Fred said.

I sat on a couch opposite the Amazon, took a sip of my drink then said. "I want to watch you fuck her, then I want to clean your seed from her cunt."

"I like the way you think." Fred said.

Fred had her undress, lie down on the bed and spread her long skinny legs. He looked at me and said. "My dick is still tingling from what you did to me."

"Poor baby." I said patting his flaccid phallus.

He wasn't flaccid long; she loved to fuck and was noisy about it. No movie could ever capture the erotic nature of pure animal fucking. Her pussy squeezed his cock. Their muscles contracted and relaxed with singleness of purpose, then suddenly they achieved their goal. I watched from inches away as he flooded her with sperm.

"She's all yours." Fred said as he pulled out of her and left the bed to me.

She was on her back. I pushed her legs back and began to kiss her dark purple lips. With my olfactory system full of her odor I became ravenous for the treasure inside her. I rolled her over on top of me and began to suck and lick her as if the prize were ambrosia. She hadn't come with Fred, but had multiple orgasms sitting on my face. When I finished she could barely support herself as she left the room.

Fred washed my face with a warm cloth and said. "You are incredible. That was incredible. Now it's your turn. Masturbate for me."

"Fred, hormones have rendered my equipment almost useless."

"The operative word there is almost." Fred said.

Resigned to the situation and red with embarrassment I said. "I'll have to have some toys."

Fred grinned and said. "What do you need?"

I spoke so quietly I was surprised he could hear. "A vibrator and two clothespins."

A few minutes later the items were delivered on a silver tray. Fred sat and watched as I unlaced my clitty stick. I attached the clothespins to my nipples over my nipple inserts. I turned so Fred could watch as I pushed the vibrator inside me and turned it on. I faced Fred, dropped to my knees, sat back in order to trap the vibrator inside me and began whacking away.

It seemed to me to take forever, but I finally came and squirted into my left hand. I removed the clothespins and tossed them on the ground. I pulled the vibrator and there I sat, vibrator in my right hand and cum in my left. My libido was down and I was humiliated.

"Don't you want it?" Fred asked.

I looked him in the eye as I licked my hand clean. He stood, helped me to my feet and took me to bed. I slept through the night in the arms of my lover.

My day started sitting across from my man and enjoying Mimosas, croissants, link sausage and thick black coffee with chicory.

"Jamie, I've made a decision about you." Fred said and when I didn't respond he added. "I want you as my live-in maid."

"You could compel me."

"I could." Fred said.

"It won't be necessary I want to serve you."

"What about your significant other?" Fred asked.

I had a thousand questions not the least of which was how long this arrangement was to last, but in the final analysis I didn't care. "I'll pay her off and give her a divorce."

Fred stood, pulled me to my feet and kissed me. "I knew you were going to be trouble."

Chapter Eight

I didn't want to go home in my evening gown and I did want to celebrate so I asked Fred's driver to drop me at the mall. I tried on ten suits before I found a color I liked and a skirt that fit. My final selection was mink cashmere in navy blue. The skirt was fitted and mid-thigh in length. The jacket had no collar, a centered four-button front, four-button vented sleeves and no pockets. I didn't have a bra. My pierced nipples sliding against the jacket was positively orgasmic. I found a precious pair of navy spectator pumps with 3-inch heels and a heavy 24-inch sterling silver necklace.

My next stop was the Crystal Club at the Brownstone hotel. I sat at the bar and flirted with every cock in the place. I was drinking Scotch on the rocks and by mid-afternoon I was stoned. One of the young studs I was with had a hand up my skirt the other was messaging my nipple. I was so horny I'd have fucked a flagpole, but somehow I escaped without incident.

Barbara was by herself watching TV in the den. She said. "Well, my little tramp finally made it home. Are you pregnant yet?"

I'm normally very sure footed in heels, but the booze had put a stagger in my step. I bent down and kissed her.

She waved a hand in front of her face and said. "Are we drunk or what?"

It took me several seconds to get out. "Baby, I am fucked up."

"Looks like I've got some catching up to do. You better get me a drink and put a Ma'am on the end of that sentence." Barbara said.

I poured us both a Scotch, handed one to Barbara and said. "Honey, our little B&D affair is over. I'm going to give you what you want."

Barbara perked up, but didn't say anything so I continued. "I'll give you this house, the Baltimore Village properties and a divorce."

She stood, offered her glass and said. "Cheers."

Instead I sat my glass down, put my arms around her and said. "I'll always love you."

She didn't say anything, but gave me a deep sensual kiss. Over the next couple of hours we worked out the details. Barbara couldn't understand why a man would do what I had done or what I was going to do, but she was relieved to have our bizarre relationship ended. She would be set for life and she was candid about her new found lust for cock.

It was early, but I was wasted so I kissed my wife goodnight and goodbye and went to bed. Over the next couple of days I packed and put a lot of stuff in storage. Fred had a suite over his garage that would become my temporary home and office. He was very clear about the temporary.

Things were chaotic, but something Barbara had said had triggered an amusing idea in my mind. The Internet produced breast shaped milk containers and an empathy belly. I called Fred to tell him I'd be by the following morning and make breakfast. I'd made a half a dozen trips to his place to drop off clothes and other items and while my new home was shaping up, I was hungry for sex.

At 4:00 the next morning I began my douching regiment. Cleaned and moisturized both inside and out I started getting dressed. I put a super tampon in me, laced myself with a pink ribbon and slipped on full coverage pink panties.

My pink maternity tights were Capri length with lace around the leg openings. Velcro straps held my 14-pound belly in place. It was amazingly heavy but well supported and the tights helped hold it snuggly in place.

My maternity bra had DD cups. I put my normal C-cup mastectomy pads inside the cups and carefully inserted a milk container on top of each mastectomy pad. I had put a rubber cap over the nipples so they wouldn't leak. Each container held a mixture of milk, Kahlua and brandy otherwise appropriately known as a "Dirty Mother".

My top was white with floral patterns in several shades of pink. I sat but could not reach my feet so I just slipped them into pink flats. I stood and took a few steps -- wow. I really felt impaired and weird. No man will ever know how pregnancy feels, but I felt as clumsy as a pregnant woman looks. I wore a simple silver cross, a Mickey Mouse watch and silver studs in my ears. My makeup was very light and my lips shimmered pink.

I put a couple of extra "Dirty Mother" containers in my diaper bag and waddled to my car. I was glad Barbara didn't see me in this condition. I wasn't demeaning motherhood; I was just going to have fun with my boyfriend.

I got to Fred's before he got up and had waffles and sausage going when he wandered into the kitchen obviously following the aroma of fresh coffee.

"What the fuck?" Fred said.

"You got me knocked up, Lover."

Fred was completely enthralled. He tenderly placed a hand on my belly and kissed me. He cupped a breast and said. "Look at those tits."

"Careful, honey. They are tender and full. Now sit down and I'll get you some breakfast."

He watched every move I made. There was a bay window in the kitchen and a small table. We ate mostly in silence then I cleared the table and got the dishes in the washer while Fred read the paper.

"How about some mother's milk?" I asked.

Fred was bewildered. "I'll play along."

I led him to the den and literally plopped down on the couch. I positioned him on the couch facing me, his upper body in my lap next to the baby. I slowly pushed my top aside, unhooked the cover over my breast and removed the nipple cover. Fred carefully put his mouth on the nipple and began to feed. I cradled his head in my arms and yearned to know what such an intimate relation would really feel like.

Fred was obviously enjoying himself, his eyes closed, his mouth active and his arms around my belly. It took him 15 or 20 minutes to drain the cup. He looked up at me, lips wet eyes begging. I replaced the empty container and closed the cup before opening the other side and guiding him to the nipple. He was on his fourth container when he passed out in my arms. As he slept he nuzzled my breast never letting the nipple out of his mouth. Some of the liquid was dripping on my top and I was stiff and very uncomfortable, but that's what a mother's life is like.

It was well after lunch when Fred started and sat up. I had joined him in a nap and his action startled me as well.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Fred asked.

"I think you might have a bit of a mommy complex." I regretted saying as some as it was out of my mouth.

"I'll teach you about complexes. Go to your room, get all that shit off and report back here butt naked."

I was waddling at high speed when he shouted. "Unlace your dick."

The stairs up to my place were a challenge, but moments later I was running naked through the yard. Terrified I ran to the den and fell before him at his feet. "Please forgive me."

He didn't say a word as he cuffed my hands behind my back. He pulled me up and shoved me back on the couch. He was holding a silver cylinder about the size of a pencil and two inches long. A red wire dangled from one end. Bug eyed in horror I watched as he pushed it up my pee hole and taped it in place. He dropped the robe he was wearing, faced away from me and pushed a much larger cylinder up his ass. His had a black wire.

"Get up, walk around and bend over the couch."

I complied immediately. He was behind me, but I could see him attaching our wires to a black plastic box. I felt him enter my pussy, but the first electrical shock was an astonishing surprise. By some random sequence electricity was coursing through our bodies. I knew it had to be biting him too. He would tense up in mid stroke, then go right back to fucking me. I was limp with exhaustion when he finally finished and withdrew. My joy was short lived. He had pulled the probe from his ass and put it in mine. He left, but the damn machine tore me up for what seemed like an eternity before it stopped.

I dared not remove the probes, but I curled up under a throw on the couch and went to sleep. Morning brought the need to relieve myself. I unplugged the wires, removed the front probe, made my pee then returned the probe. Naked with the wires thrown over my shoulder I began breakfast.

Fred walked in while it was in process and said. "You may remove the wires."

I made no effort toward modesty. Standing by the sink I removed the probes then washed and dried them. I washed my hands and finished breakfast, which Fred asked me to share with him.

"Your uniforms are in your room. After you get the kitchen clean we'll go up and take a look." Fred said.

The outfits were laid out my bed. There were black lace and white lace garter belts along with black mesh and white mesh hose. Four sets of white, multi-layered crenolins tied around the waist and flared out at ninety degrees. All the skirts had a fitted waist and were shorter than the crenolins so they would rest above the crenolins and resemble a ballerina's tutu. Two were black and two were pink. The shoes were extreme platform open toed mules with 6" to 7" heels. There was one black pair and one white pair.

"Put on nipple shields and the pink and white."

He watched as I removed the barbells from my nipples, pulled the nipples through ornate silver shields and replaced the barbells. I found a white ribbon and started to lace myself up.

Fred said. "No laces but use a tampon."

I got a super from the bathroom, stood where Fred had a perfect view and inserted it. I put on the white garter, hose and heels making a show for Fred with each item. I stood and took a few steps. The shoes were comfortable. They slapped my heels as I walked and I felt like I was on stilts, but I could get around. The crenolins and skirt were darling, but I had no panties and I assumed that was intentional.

"Come over here and turn around." Fred said.

He fastened a pink leather collar around my neck and locked it in place. Next he fastened a pink leather belt around my waist. Between the two was a white see-through bib. Below the belt was an apron of similar material. The bib and apron had white satin ruffles around the edges. The collar and belt had D-rings at 90-degree intervals.

"Sit down and give me a leg." Fred said.

He locked white leather strips around my ankles and then my wrists. They also had the requisite D-rings.

"You look better than I could have ever expected." Fred said.

I curtsied and smiled.

"This will be your normal outfit. Some evenings I'll have guests and you will wear the black. Now let's go back to the den and I'll show you one more little surprise."

The surprise was my old friend from the cabin -- the bondage sawhorse. I didn't need an instruction booklet. I climbed on and lay there docilely while Fred connected my neck, wrists and ankles to the disciplinary devise. My crenolins pushed my tiny skirt straight up exposing my butt and genitals. Fred showed me the stiff leather paddle he was about to use then offered me a leather penis gag, which I readily accepted.

The first lick sounded like an explosion and my nerve endings around the impact zone did exactly that. Fred delivered the blow with full force and added a loud, stern message. "Don't ever."

The second lick hit a new area with the same result. This time Fred added. "Mention my mother."

After the third strike I was sure I'd bite the gag in half or break my teeth. Tears were rolling down my cheeks in a torrent. This time Fred added. "If you do." Then he delivered another blow and said. "You will spend." Without relent I received another wallop and another message. "The rest of your life." After number six he said. "In a Taiwanese whore house." He swung hard two last times and finished his tirade with. "You fucking cunt."

If I had not been in such pain I'd have enjoyed the cunt remark, but tears, snot and pee were running out of me and I was having trouble breathing much less thinking.

Fred laid the paddle down, unzipped his pants and walked around to face me. I spit out the gag and accepted his cock. For me what ensued was a violent frightening rape and once again I was being abused by a man. Fred emptied his balls and left me without further ado.

Several hours later Fred was rubbing something over my butt. He released me, helped me to my feet, then picked me up and sat down in a chair with me in his lap. He used a damp scented cloth to wash my face then slowly undressed me. Naked I followed him to his room and slept in his arms through the night.

JJ Neal
JJ Neal
54 Followers