reality_warp.exe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinM197
RobinM197
200 Followers

"Mmm hey baby." Joan said still on the floor wrapped in Kate's sexy embrace.

"Hi daddy." Kate said in a breathy, needy voice, rubbing up and down on Joan.

Molly couldn't say anything as she was speechless before the sexiest sex symbol with a package to put hers to shame in front of her.

"Well, well, had some fun without me?" The woman asked as she walked over to the living room's occupants with a sway in her hips.

"You bet, Jaime baby." Joan replied. "Molly fucked our pussies good. Didn't she my little slut?" Joan asked Kate as she began humping her daughter's abused cunt with her hand. Kate could only let out whimpers and moans as she became putty in Joan's hands.

While they were talking, Molly typed in, "Jaime Quinn Bale has the body and voice of the sexiest woman in her mid-twenties alive." Enter. Fortunately for her, her dad has a gender neutral middle name. Jaime turned to Molly but then, buzz. Molly was looking at a woman with bright red hair, shimmering green eyes, perfect facial features including the perfect lips for kissing and sucking cock, and the right curves over her already sexy body to make anyone have a wet dream about her. She knew that she essentially made her mom and dad have similar body types, but she wanted sexy and that's what she's going to get.

"Did you fuck your family Molly baby?" Jaime asked with her cock twitching like crazy at the thought. Molly nearly shot out her cum all over Jaime right there and then when she heard her talk.

"You bet I did, daddy." Molly said. "I fucked their tight, naughty pussies and flooded them in cum." Molly then fully turned around so that her back was facing Jaime. She then bent over, spread her ass cheeks apart to reveal her unused yet thoroughly soaked cunt, and said in the sultriest voice she could muster, "Do you want to do that too, daddy?"

Jaime didn't respond but instead aligned her pulsating cock at Molly's entrance. And without warning, thrusted in all but one foot of the four-and-a-half monstrosity inside her daughter's pussy. Ordinarily, Molly should have been in excruciating pain, but because of what she typed in the program, it instead felt like the greatest thing in the world. She cried out in ecstasy and bliss with a huge smile on her face as she immediately started spewing out cum from her dick and pussy like crazy just from her "dad's" dick entering.

As Jaime grabbed Molly's ass and began to mercilessly plow her trying to get her entire size in, Joan and Kate both got up and walked over to them. Kate began furiously making out with Jaime and fondling her massive tits, and Joan laid down in front of Molly, spread her legs apart, and shoved Molly's head down to eat her out.

Molly couldn't believe what was happening. Her deepest, darkest desires have actually come to life. She realized that she would spend the rest of her life fucking her family, and being fucked by them in return. She would go out with the biggest erection she's ever had and everyone would notice her, masturbate to her, and even try to fuck her anywhere, anytime. That thought, combined with the beast of a cock belonging to her futa mom fucking her without mercy, and eating out the pussy of her delectable regular mom made her cum again, and again, and again. Her dick and pussy just kept flooding the floor around them all. Pretty soon, everyone was either standing or lying down in a small pool of cum. And they all loved it.

Jaime couldn't hold it in much longer, and pretty soon, hilted her entire length in Molly, and began shooting out what felt like an entire ocean of cum. Molly's eyes rolled so far back in her head so fast, she thought they might fall out. As Jaime was blasting away, Joan had also reached her climax and squirted several handfuls of cum on Molly's face and tongue. And Molly had cum once more but this time it seemed to be as powerful and as long as Jaime's. In no time at all, Molly looked like she was pregnant with sextuplets, and the pool of cum they were all standing in had just gone above ankle-height.

Jaime pulled out and left Molly in a daze, practically unconscious. She had a huge smile on her cum-covered face, looked ready to burst, and had never felt more full, more happy, and more sex-crazed in her life. She couldn't even register Joan getting in a sixty-nine position with Kate, and Jaime lining up her cock to ravage Kate. She was that out of it.

Molly doubted that this was what her Uncle Percy had intended with his program. She even doubted that it was meant for her and that she had just received it as a mistake. But she didn't care. All she knew was that the program had drastically altered her life for what she whole-heartedly believed was for the better. She had more ideas to type in to make the world even sexier and more raunchy. And she couldn't wait to get started.

RobinM197
RobinM197
200 Followers
12