reality_warp.exe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gonna be gentle?" Lana looked back to see if there was any trace of mercy in her mom's eyes as she was just a little scared of the pain.

But she saw none. "Nope." Then with no time to spare, Rachel speared her cock inside her daughter, practically disintegrating her hymen. Lana screamed, but it was from both intense pain and pleasure. So much so that she came on the spot from both her pussy and dick. She didn't even need to look down to see the massive protrusion from her stomach. Rachel nearly hilted herself in one go, even with the hymen and virgin tightness.

At the same time, Tristan regained consciousness just before Lana's scream. When she did however, her still hard cock poured out several liters of pre-cum and was begging for release. Michelle agreed to do it, but only if she got to fuck Rachel's pussy at the same time. Tristan didn't even say anything but nodded with a lustful smile.

Lana was screaming out to the heavens as she was furiously stroking her cock while Rachel was pounding her poor cunt like she was tenderizing a piece of meat.

"Oh, fuck! You make such a good fuck toy for mama!" She was just going at it like Lana was just that. A fuck toy. Not even a person. And Lana loved it. She couldn't even say anything in response with her mouth wide open with her tongue lolling out.

But then an unexpected, yet not unwelcome surprise hit Rachel. After one of her pumps which slightly raised her ass, she was then deeply penetrated by Michelle, who was then taken by Tristan. The surprise sight and penetration was enough for her pussy to come on Michelle's cock. "MMMM! You wanna fuck mommy? You wanna fuck mommy while your other mommy fucks you, baby?" Michelle's response was to lean in and begin making-out with Rachel.

There was a whole train of sex in the house, and everyone was enjoying it immensely. Crying out in joy and pleasure as the incestuous family of dog-people was doing their best to let out insane amounts of cum into each other. And after a few more minutes of pumping, everyone came from their swollen cocks. Everyone. In just a few seconds, three bloated bellies appeared, and then tons and tons of cum came out at a rapid pace. No one was safe as the whole house nearly flooded from all the cum. In the end, everyone was up to their waists in cum, and Lana, Rachel, and Michelle were all fucked silly with extended stomachs. Tristan decided to leave them alone.

Lana, in a near state of unconsciousness, only had one thought in mind. This is going to be her life from now on. And already she's in love with it.

12