Realization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While fellatio is a rare treat for me, she started with that luxury for Bill. Lori opened her mouth, cupping his balls with one hand, rolling the out-sized nuts between her fingers, and stroking the hot tip onto her outstretched tongue with the other hand. She cradled the full shaft in the curve of her tongue before sucking him into her wet, desperate mouth. He was as wide as her lips. She had little room to spare. She still sucked and kissed wildly. Her breaths short, sharp and punctuated with moans of ecstacy and squeals of desire. I'd seen her like this to get fucked, but never to give head.

My own erection raged against the bindings. My heart pounded to see Lori's lips engulf a new and different cock right before my eyes.

When Lori strokes me she loves to hold and squeeze my balls. I like it a bit rough. She'll squeeze painfully hard. Slap my scrotum, make me ache and make me burn before release. She likes to feel the testicles when I release, often leaving me to stroke my cock while she ministers to my balls. Bill wasn't having to do any of the work. Lori was fully involved teasing the sperm from his balls and pumping his cock with both her hands and her wet mouth and probing tongue. The smell of sex was close and strong. I love Lori's aroma when aroused. Bill was meeting Lori's mouth with thrusts of his hips, stroking his hands through her hair, exercising guidance by pulling and pushing her as he needed. His hands slipped down to pinch her nipples through the lace or alternative to squeeze bare flesh under her lace. I was sitting on the edge of the chair, her mouth and his cock inches from my face. I could tell Bill was close to coming. His rhythm broke and his knees buckled. He gripped Lori's head forcefully between his hands. She squeezed desperately on his balls and vacuumed hard with her mouth. A deep groan rumbled from Bill's chest and the cum pulsed through his cock. Lori moaned loud and heavily around the bulbous helmet that filled her lips. White syrupy cum gushed down Lori's chin. She sucked and sucked it back to her lips and returned her burning mouth to Bill's still spurting cock. He cried out in anguish, his sensitive foreskin now overwhelmed by the continued oral attention. Bill broke contact and backed away for relief from the fire scorching his cock.

And I had the surprise of my life. Lori literally jumped on me and planted a wet, sloppy kiss on my mouth. I stroked her hair and kissed her hard with an open mouth. Her tongue was alive and thrusting.

"I can still taste his cock," she whispered hoarsely in my ear. So could I. So could I. Her mouth was filled with rich, sticky, creamy cum. It had a slightly bitter or salty taste but the cloying stickiness was the dominant impression. The hot cum seemed to cling to my tongue, swallowing was difficult. I'd always wanted to lick Lori's full pussy or taste my cum on her lips, but in our own lovemaking, once one of us had come the urge to be so intimate quickly passed with climax. I could beg all I wanted before I came for Lori to make me lick my cum from her fingers, or to let me clean her used pussy. Not only did she lack the desire after her orgasm, but I always lost the will after my own climax. This was different, we both remained horny and unsatisfied and she was hungrily sharing the fruits of her cock-sucking.

My biggest fear for the night was now would happen after Lori had her own orgasm. She almost never had the ambition or energy for multiple orgasms. I hoped she wouldn't turn from horny to mad or sad. The wild hormone swings are a known fact of life for men when dealing with their women, but without the rush of hormones the passion would be absent as well.

Before she broke away from that first creamy, cum-filled kiss, she said, "I'm not done, you have cleanup tonight when I'm through. Stay hard. I don't want you losing interest." Very slutty and my cock leaked clear pre-cum. She bent down and kissed my cock, licking away the clear pearl as she pulled away and went back to the bed and to Bill.

She pulled Bill down onto the bed and after much fondling and writhing, she was stretched out on the bed with her legs wide open and knees pulled up and Bill was kissing and licking her very wet and shiny pussy through the splayed opening of Lori's crotchless panties.

Bill was kneeling on the bed with his knees splayed wide to lower himself to Lori's cunt. Amazingly he was already getting hard again. His cock stretched two thirds of the way down his leg and bounced with each hungry thrust of his tongue into Lori's soaking wet pussy. Her hands played with his hair. Her back would arch and hips thrust as needed to bring pressure or pleasure to particular spots. Both her pussy and his cock were fascinating. I'd always told Lori I wanted to be able to watch her in unbridled passion, that it felt like I missed something of seeing her when I was part of the action. In fact, I was seeing more and differently. I heard and felt the ragged breathing. I saw her eyes roll back in combined agony and ecstasy. I hadn't anticipated the same fascination with Bill's cock but his strong full cock could not be ignored and had its own animal magnetism as it swayed and bounced and grew again between his strong hamstrings.

I wanted to see him enter her almost as much as I wanted to see her wrap her legs and nether lips around him. I wanted her to surrender to a strange cock, but now I wanted that cock to be Bill's truly impressive sword.

Lori begged, "Enough, enough or I'll come too soon!" She thrust Bill back and twisted away to catch her breath. He moved up to kneel between her still spread legs and sat back on his heels. His cock now rested across her thatch of public hair and over her belly button. He was huge. It seemed as if he would reach up to her rib cage if inside her. I could tell Lori was almost dizzy. Slowly shaking her head back and forth, not saying no, but trying to clear her head. I'm sure blood was roaring in her ears. My own heart was pounding and I was hot and flush and as hard as I could ever remember being, albeit aided by the constricting straps and a tableau almost beyond belief.

I moved up on the bed beside Lori and Bill. I wanted to be able to see Bill's entry when the time came. Lori reached out with her left hand, still wearing her golden wedding ring and sparkling diamond anniversary band and stroked my cock. She crushed one ball stretched hard between the leather straps between her thumb and forefingers. A jolt of pain and an ache of pleasure shot through me.

Bill slapped his cock gently atop Lori's tummy, stroking it back to full power. Lori returned her attention to the massive cock poised between her legs and ran her fingernails and fingertips up and down the shaft and traced the ridge of Bill's glans, bringing back some of the fire that had so recently overwhelmed him with the heat of her mouth. He shifted a bit to back off far enough to stroke the wet folds of Lori's outer lips with the engorged head. He teased her clitoris, spread her lubrication over his head, and increased the flow from Lori's pussy to further coat her lips and ease the way for his coming.

Lori was all eyes now too. She rocked her hips and arched her back trying to guide him in, but he wasn't quite ready. He teased more fluid from her and coated his cock with her nectar that he had so recently tasted. The aroma of her sex filled the air making two men impossible hard.

She begged, "Oh, please, Bill, fuck me!" I'd taught her to ask in role playing. Strangely, that fantasy worked in real life. Bill obliged. He shifted his aim down, and forward and his glans disappeared between her folds. I could see him stretch her. The outline of that large and bulbous helmet was obvious resting beneath skin of her pussy.

Lori was whimpering with desire again. "Yes, fuck me!" Bill held himself up with his arms so that all of the sensation of touch was focused on the tip of his cock buried in the outer folds of my wife's pussy. "Fuck me!" It wasn't loud, but the urgency was a desperate shout.

Bill thrust forward and amazingly she accommodated him up to the hilt in a single thrust. Lori curled into his thrust willing him deep but controlling his movement to ward off hard thrusts against painful areas.

She was filled like I had never filled her. It took a few thrusts but soon they developed a sinuous rhythm. He would withdraw almost all the way, never losing contact, but exposing the corona of his cock before returning to the fold and embrace of her passage.

Given his size he used most of his upper body strength to avoid crushing Lori. Kneeling beside her, I stroked her hair and face, and breasts. She sucked on my fingers when I would draw them across her lips. Once she breathed a low, "Ohhh, yes!," over my fingers. Her chest was flush and hot red from sex, She still had on her bra and split panties. The panties were no real hindrance. The bra was askew revealing hard swollen nipples.

She suddenly, pushed firmly against both of us to stop. "Not yet," she pleaded.

Bill withdrew.

"Let me get positioned, I'm almost there," she said.

She rolled over on her knees, legs still spread wide and thrust her pussy high in the air, presenting herself to receive Bill doggy style. But that wasn't all.

She turned her head in her folded arms and looked at me and said, "Lick my pussy. Slide under me. Lick me, while Bill fucks me."

I lay on my back and slid under her belly and between her legs like a mechanic rolls under a car on a dolly. She rested her head now on my stomach and her lips began to kiss my cock before I'd reached her clit. She slapped my scrotum and firmly squeezed each ball.

"I'm ready," she breathed. She meant for Bill.

He obliged. I licked to spread her wet lips again, he followed with the bulging pressure of that out-sized helmet. I tickled Lori's clit with my tongue, but my field of vision was filled with the long stroke of Bill's cock and the heavy sack of his scrotum on my face and forehead. I licked Lori's clit. I couldn't help but taste her honey on Bill's cock as he pushed and pulled it across her lips and my tongue. Lori's hot mouth was around my cock. Her teeth grated along my fully engorged cock. Her fingers inflicted pain and raised the dull ache in my testicles. I could not squirm away from her crushing fingers or from Bill's thrusting cock. I could feel and hear Lori's muffled moans and breathing around my cock. My hands caressed Lori's butt cheeks and followed her rocking thrusts into Bill's fulfilling cock.

I spanked Lori hard and sudden. It was like a trigger. She went wild on Bill's cock. She couldn't focus on my cock anymore but was almost incoherently saying, "Yes, yes, hardeeer. . ," but the words would trail off to be indistinguishable from grunts and moans before returning to beg for more.

Bill took the hint, he spanked her full and hard with a loud slap with his much bigger hands. He spanked her again with almost every thrust. Lori's squeals took on an irresistible urgency.

I followed Lori's example and milked Bill's balls between my fingers as he slapped them onto my face. My tongue tried to probe and follow his cock into Lori's cunt but the target was moving to wildly and erratically now. I felt the quiver of Lori's earthquake as her legs lost direction and control with orgasm. She shuddered hard and violently splayed across my body. Air rushed from her lungs as a loud high pitched scream as she bore down on Bill's cock now buried deep inside her.

Lori hung in suspended animation, but the pulsing of her pussy was too much for Bill. I felt the rush explode between my fingers deep in his balls. His high cum rushed the length of his large cock to explode in my wife's pussy. He pumped gently as he could into her as each successive rush of cum sought escape and refuge. But quickly he too was spent and could take no more sensation. He withdrew and left a wide open, cum-filled pussy over my mouth. His wet cock dragged across my face and Lori pressed into my kiss.

His cum and her nectar were a rush of sticky, intimate flavors. It was cloying and clung to my tongue. I felt a large globule slide down my tongue and coat my throat. Lori rubbed her pussy firmly but slowly across my tongue and mouth, controlling the pressure to keep the tongue bath soothing and warm, not overwhelming.

Normally, the first step after sex is a leap into the shower. Not this time. Lori whispered, "Clean me up." She was kissing Bill. He was cuddling and stroking her as my face was still buried between her legs, lapping at a copious cream pie. "Lick that cum." More kissing. "You're a good cum licker."

Bill was murmuring back and forth with Lori, but the nature of life is your attuned to hear certain sounds. I wasn't following their conversation as much as the comments Lori directed at me.

"Suck me clean." I did.

I must have worked her pussy for a good five minutes before Lori's breathing eased and steadied and before the quiver left the long muscles of her legs.

She rolled off of me and onto her back, propped up a bit with pillows. She removed her bra and leaned into Bill to let him suckle on her nipples in her afterglow.

I was still horny and hard and nothing was impossible. I'd do anything for Lori.

Bill must have known that too. With Lori's legs removed from around my ears his deep voice was suddenly clear and said, "Tell him to clean my cock too."

"Suck Bill's cock clean," she conveyed his command in a whisper.

It was still an instruction. This hadn't been part of my fantasy. Yes, I'd wanted to lick her clit while another man fucked her. I wanted to see him enter her up close and be positioned so I couldn't refuse a cream pie. I feared I needed Lori to force me to lick her clean.

But now I was still hard and still willing to do as instructed. Lori pushed my head down towards Bill's cock. I would have been shrunken and flaccid after a workout like that. He was still bigger than I was at full erection. Lori pushed further. I opened my mouth and his glans slid over my tongue. I could feel the fleshy velvet across my teeth. I could taste his cum and her honey again. I sucked and licked. Twirling my tongue around his balls, dragging lips and tongue the veined ridges of his shaft.

My cock still ached.

Bill's was fully hard again.

"That's enough," Lori said. I released Bill's cock and we lay side by side in the king bed, Lori stretched out in the middle.

"Stroke your cocks for me," she instructed. We each started to masturbate for her. Lori cupped one hand around each proffered scrotum. "I want to feel you come."

I was hard and desperately frantic to come, denied release so far across a couple of hours of heated sex beyond my fantasies. But I was still limited by the cock ring. Amazingly, despite already coming twice already, Bill erupted a third time before me. Lori pumped him dry collecting his cum on her feminine fingers.

I knew what was next. She'd never obliged me before despite repeated bouts of begging.

"Lick my fingers clean." My tongue, my lips, my face were painted in the cum of another man as she wiped them slowly and lovingly across my face. "Taste that cum. Come on now, stroke your cock. Cum for me."

With her free hand she tortured my balls. Alternately squeezing and gently stroking. Finally the rush of orgasm overtook me and the pressure of climax overcame the constrictions of the tight leather straps. I was dizzy with release. Gasping for breath and heart pounding. Lori milked the cum from my tortured cock. I couldn't bear the fire and pleaded, "Okay, okay, no more. No more." Her fingers returned to my mouth with my own load of white hot sticky cum. I didn't have the energy to resist. She filled my mouth and wiped my face with delicate attention to my lips. I hadn't had to beg, plead or ask this time.

We all three fell asleep without a shower, until later in the night when the call of nature forced retreat.

Lori feared I would be jealous, but true to my commitment I wasn't. Surprisingly, conversation was easy and comfortable as we watched television in bed or dozed through the night, or at room service breakfast the next morning on the balcony. That raised an eyebrow from the room service maid as she lay breakfast out on the table with Bill wrapped in a robe that was shorter on him that a similar one was on me. With only two robes in the room, Lori was left to lounge in a sheer turquoise blue baby doll that had never seen use the night before.

We had a pleasant weekend of conversation and a wild weekend of sex. I know it's not a common fantasy. I doubt it is an oft realized fantasy. Many times things are better in our imagination than in reality. But a fresh, hot sticky cream pie, the opportunity to see my wife fully fucked and in blissful rapture, to be able to watch and absorb her pleasure, was better than I imagined. I gave Lori her fantasy of a a big, athletic, dominant male. Bill wasn't really that harsh and forceful that first night. But he learned quickly. Once he knew that Lori liked a bit of discipline and the sharp surprise of a loud spanking, he delivered. And Lori with the freedom to obey Bill's commanding presence was released to both enjoy being fucked herself and to indulge my fantasies.

Before we were done, there wasn't much left unexplored. I never had much interest in anal but Bill obliged Lori's desire to experiment with that. It was slow and predictably a bit painful, but my own experience was that an element of pain was not necessarily unwelcome in sex. With Bill filling one hole, I tried a double penetration. Lori was almost wild and delirious with even a short bout. It was too hard to coordinate movements and rhythm for three bodies and that didn't last very long. But the sensation of feeling another man's cock move inside my wife and rub against my cock was indescribably sexy.

I was the cum hungry husband and Lori directed Bill to fuck my face, because she said she wanted to see someone give fellatio. I lay on my back with my head hanging off the bed to stretch open my mouth and throat as far as possible. I'd tried positioning Lori like that before, but she had to be drunk enough to get sick to even consider allowing me to come in her mouth before this weekend, so it had never quite worked out. I loved the feel the few times we tried. Now she put me on the receiving end. There were limits to what I could take with Bill's size, but I unexpectedly liked the feel of his large velvety gland sliding over my tongue, and his hard shaft pushing between my lips and teeth. And even though I gagged on some deeper penetrations, I felt rewarded when he exploded a load of cum in my mouth and over my face.

With Friday night, Saturday and Sunday to lounge, fuck, shower, sleep and refresh, we enjoyed a strangely intimate and private weekend. Bill got to share his China trip. I got to share my wife. My wife got to feel the release of truly unbridled sex. And my fantasies were realized. I was cuckold. I was a cum-sucking cuckold. When denied my own release, my frantic hunger was more than enough to push me to lick cream pies or even suck a cock.

And I'm sure there are those convinced we must be evil or suffered a terrible outcome to our marriage. Not true. Bill's still a friend, ten years later. We still have occasional weekends. Lori has "dated" other men. She always comes back to me. She now indulges me when I plead, "Make me lick the cum from your pussy." Where I started with the flash of insight into my desires, I would never have imagined the possibility of realizing my fantasies.

But I did. And as things evolved, Lori's hunger for dominant, powerful males to fuck her silly without guilt, was better served by someone else. Our friendship and partnership in other aspects of life were less disturbed by her submitted to men like Bill than by a total change in my normally caring personality once behind closed doors. They became my source for the ultimate intimate treat, a cream pie.